The Conquest Club Files 12

Story Info
I get to bang my girlfriend's mom.
5.9k words
4.6
14.9k
18
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,117 Followers

Hunter File: Audrey (AKA: Mrs. C)(Model Inspiration: Lorna Morgan)

Age: 41

Height: 5'8"

Figure/Stats: Curvy MILF/34E-24-38

Hair: Brown/Blonde

Eyes: Pale Blue

Trophy Taken: Vintage 1950s style lace panties

*

"Well, Gerry has fucked my mom, so why not you?"-Liz

*

After that first night in my own apartment, Liz moved in with me the next week. Her dad was the first to congratulate us on this step of our relationship and gave me a slap on the back for putting her little girl in her place at last after we were done moving her stuff. "At first," he told me while we were back at the Caffreys' home where Liz and her mom were in the process of helping the Moreaus out with Gerry, Kim, and Jen's triple wedding that was rapidly coming up, "I was mad at Gerry for ditching her, but I can see now that it was all for the better. I don't know what you two kids did at your place," he said, handing me a soda, "but... it got Liz back in line. So, thank you, son."

I crack it open and take a drink. "Well, sir, if half the rumors in town are to be believed," I blurt out before I can even possibly stop myself, "I think that you do have an idea of what I did to her." I give him this 'oh shit, was that out loud' look. You know that filter that people are supposed to have between their brains and their mouths? Yeah, I don't exactly have one.

But, Mr. C just laughs heartily. "Good point," he says, toasting me with his can and then taking a drink of his own soda. Ever since Liz had gone into AA a year ago, they all had given up on alcohol and instead turned to sex for their vice. I'm not complaining. "You should see our basement sometime." Then he gives me a sideways glance. "Say, do you wanna fuck my wife?"

He's so fucking blunt and casual about it that I choke on the drink I had been taking so hard that he starts pounding my back to make sure I'm breathing. "What?" I manage to croak out while staring at him in wide-eyed disbelief. Did he just say what I think he said?

"Missus C... Audrey... my wife... Lizzie and Kimmy's mom..." he says, taking obvious pleasure in my moment of awkwardness. "I know that you've already slept with the girls and their friend Jen. So, want to complete the set like Gerry did?"

"Are you fucking serious?" I ask, still shocked at this prospect. I'm pretty sure I'm gaping at him like an idiot at this point.

"Of course I am," he said, wondering why I was surprised at this. "Gerry's too busy with the wedding, running errands, doing all of his legal paperwork with the Colts, getting ready to move, and looking for a new home with Kimmy and Jen to do her. And the Missus has been looking for a new stud to take his place for when he leaves, and your name came up. So, up for the job?"

Uh... yeah... like, I'm already going hard in my jeans thinking about it. I cough politely to clear my throat and buy me some time. "Well... if she's interested... then that explains that text message she sent me the other day about taking his place and expecting, and I quote, big things from me." I'm now dumbly nodding my head like an moron as I say, "so, yeah, I'm interested."

"Great, I'll have Lizzie give you the details and she'll tell you when to go." He says with a smile. Then the talk turns to, of course, sex, and we share our exploits. Mine are kinda limited to Liz, Kim, Jen, and a couple of other girls in the neighborhood. I haven't gotten around a lot like Gerry the fucking Man-Whore has. I swear that Luke Duke would look up to Gerry like a God. Mr. C gives me a wry smile. "We're gonna have to fix that for you," he says cryptically.

That night when we're back in our apartment after having dinner with her folks, Liz cuts right to the chase. "Alright, so mom wants you to come over Thursday night once you're off of work."

"Woah, wait," I ask, holding up a hand. "What about you? Or your sister? Or your dad for that matter? Isn't he going to be there?"

"Nah, that's Dad's bowling night with his usual friends," she says dismissively, even waving her hand flippantly to wave the questions off. "He's been doing that when mom wants some one-on-one kink time with someone else lately. Kimmy is going to be in a hotel in Indy with Gerry and Jen while they're house hunting again. I'm going over to Gerry's house to spend the night with his parents." She grins at that last remark and my eyebrows go up at that. I had no idea that she had been doing Gerry's mom and dad during our on again/off again sex life the past year. "Come on, Allen, it's just like you said; if we're going to be serious about this relationship of ours, we're going to have to be more open about who we're fucking, when, and where."

"When did you start fucking Mister and Missus Moreau?" I ask in shock.

"Around the same time he did my mom," Liz casually supplied. "Now, do you wanna do my mom or what?"

"Duh..." I say while I can't believe what I'm hearing. Our open relationship on my part is going to start by me doing Mrs. C. I also can't believe my luck in the matter; her mom is really fucking hot and every teenage boy in the neighborhood has dreamed of fucking her and sucking on those huge, luscious tits of hers. I'm kinda jealous that Gerry beat me to it. Liz then goes into details as to what her mom wants out of me as easy as she would be dictating a grocery list to me detailing code phrases, what her hard limits are, et cetera. "She's got a real '50s housewife thing going for her kink and wants to be forced, just like Gerry did to her," Liz continues on while my head is spinning. "Don't worry about ripping or tearing her clothing, she likes sewing in her spare time and will just fix them herself anyway, so have at it and ravish the fuck outta her. Her safe word is 'sauerkraut', so you can basically ignore anything and everything that she says in mock protest. Oh... and don't take her upstairs. Their playroom is downstairs so be sure to take her down there instead."

"Why not upstairs?" I ask, confused as I process all of this at once.

"Rules," Liz says simply. "Mom and Dad agreed that their extramarital kinks stay downstairs and anything that happens upstairs is just between them." She gives me a sharp look. "Just like we agreed the other night to have rules in this relationship, Allen."

"Hm. Okay. Fair enough." I concede. I then eye her. "And you're okay with this?"

She gives me a coy smile and half shrugs as she heads to the second bedroom which is technically hers but we're doing up into a bit of a dungeon playroom of our own since she's sleeping in my bed with me. "You've already done my sister... hell you fucked her while I watched. Gerry's already fucked my mom, so why not you?" she called out over her shoulder. I lean over and crane my head to see down the hall, but she's already in the playroom doing who knows what. Liz comes back out a moment later with nothing but her collar, a sexy schoolgirl skirt, knee high white socks, and black shoes on. She didn't even bother with a shirt so when she's walking down the hall back to me, she's totally topless. Liz lets out a breathless moan as she slides up onto my lap, straddling me. I slide my hands around her thighs and cup her ass. That's when I find out that she's not wearing any panties, but she has put her butt plug in. "In fact, Master," she says huskily, pressing her breasts to me as she grabs for my t-shirt to start to pull it up off of me. "You can always pretend to be fucking a schoolteacher after you've abducted her schoolgirl daughter."

It's a good thing that she then undoes my jeans and fishes my cock out because I'm now painfully hard. I've had a perpetual hard-on ever since we left her parents' house and now with her half naked on top of me, it's unbearable. Liz gives me relief a moment later as she lifts up, positions my cock towards her already wet pussy, and lowers herself down onto it. She closes her eyes and moans softly as our loins join together. "Oohhhh... Master..." she breathes as she starts gyrating against me while I give her some smacks on her ass. I bury my face into her cleavage, licking her sternum before moving over to her left breast to suckle on her nipple. "Ohhhh, yes, Master," she moans as I suck on it. "Suck on my tiddies... pretend they're my mom's... I'm just sorry, Master, that they're not as big as hers are."

Damn... such dirty talk from her with her riding me while talking about her mom makes me blow hard. I couldn't have held back even if I'd tried. You could've had a gun to my head with the order not to get off and I still would've blown my wad. Liz gasps at the suddenness and the sheer force of my orgasm as I shoot my seed up into her. It makes me glad she's on the pill otherwise I'm sure I would've knocked her up tonight with this one. Then she's moaning deeply as my cock just throbs nonstop inside of her, pulsating against the plug in her ass.

Oh don't, I then took Liz to our playroom and made sure I got her off properly as well.

But that's not the story you're here for, are you?

I'm perpetually horny over the next week, a situation that is compounded by the fact that Liz intentionally doesn't let me fuck her so that I can save it all for her mom... the evil bitch. "Don't worry, hun," Liz purred at me one night in bed. "It'll all be worth it when you get to do my mom. Then you can come home and take it out on me over the weekend." It also didn't help that she was constantly giving me tips and hints as to what her mom liked and telling me just how rough she liked it. Given what I know about Liz, her kinks, and how hard I can go with her, I can't say that I'm surprised.

Memo to me; tie Liz to the bed, shove the hitachi dildo up inside of her, set the thing to low, and then see about fucking either her mom or her sister again while she suffers.

Another thing that contributed to my horniness was the fact that we still had dinner at their place about every other day. If we weren't eating with my folks, we were eating with her folks. And I know for a fact that Mrs. C was taking great delight in tormenting me. A knowing smile here while she subtly caresses my forearm one time, 'accidentally' rubbing my crotch with her ass when I was helping wash and dry dishes another time... hell, ever since Liz and I officially became an item, I'd been getting hugs from her as if I were already part of the family. On Wednesday night when she hugged me again, she outright grabbed my junk, nibbled on my earlobe, and whispered to me how much she was looking forward to the next night.

I cannot get laid by this woman fast enough!

That Thursday, I'm still at work as I wait anxiously for the right time. I wind up going to a local fast food place for dinner as Liz is with her parents eating tonight in preparation for the night's events. Eventually, Mrs. C... Audrey... texts me that the house is clear and to come on over with a wink emoji. This is confirmed by Liz a second later who confirms that she's out of the house over at the Moreaus and that her dad had already left. I take a deep breath. It's showtime. The drive back isn't that long, but I park in my parents' driveway just so that I don't make it too obvious that I'm there. Audrey likes being taken by surprise and forced so running over to the Caffery place from my old home helps that little illusion. I use the fence alleyway between the houses to get there, keeping low and peeking up like I'm perping a look on Stacey's Mom again like I did as a teenager. For the record, I was a peeping tom on a lot of the neighborhood moms back when I was a teenager. It helped me get through puberty. Shaddup... Don't judge me.

Now I'm in the Cafferys' backyard peeking in on Audrey. Sure enough; she's got her hair dolled up, has makeup on, and looks like a 1940s to 1950s pinup model. Holy fuck she's hot puttering around in the kitchen in that tight dress while looking like that. Her breasts look like they're ready to pop out of those buttons at any moment. It made me wonder how such a busty, curvy woman produced such petite little things like Liz and Kim. But, then again, I have read that some women gain breast sizes when they get pregnant and stay that way, so maybe Audrey had done the same? At any rate, I instantly go hard inside of my pants as my mind goes through at least a half a dozen ways to ravish her. When she turns her back from the window, I sneak over to the back door of the kitchen, turn the handle slowly to find it unlocked, and ease myself inside. Remembering Liz's instructions, I lock the door behind me. It makes such an audible click that the sound is deafening in the relatively quiet house. I say 'relatively quiet' because Audrey has some soft period music going on in the living room. I wince then turn to look over my shoulder. She's coming my way, looking confused at the noise, and I dive for the cover of the kitchen island counter, scrambling around it to keep myself hidden. If she saw me, she made no indication of it as she started looking out to the backyard for the source of the noise. Then she starts pulling blinds closed around the kitchen while I'm playing hide-and-seek with her.

After she pulls the blinds closed in the kitchen, she heads to the attached dining room, and then the living room to do the same there. Her final touch is to turn the music up and then walk over to the couch to fucking fold laundry. A bit of a disclaimer here; she later told me that once she heard the door lock, she knew I was in the house with her which is why she'd then ensured that we'd have privacy to get rough with each other. That's why she insisted on that step. After that, she intentionally puts herself into a vulnerable position so that she can be easily jumped.

Hey, I'm all for it.

Now having talked to both Liz, Gerry, and Mr. C about this, I had a good idea what Audrey wanted. I quietly take off my shoes and socks in the kitchen and then prowl barefooted across the dining room and into the living room. I go right up behind her and pull her to me with one arm around her waist and my other hand clamped over her mouth. "Alone at last..." I say as menacing as I can into her ear. She lets out a muffled squeak in surprise as she, no shit, makes a theatrical throw of her laundry down and puts her hands up as if I had a gun on me. I then move my hand down to her neck to hold her in a light choke while my other hand comes up her belly to her ample chest where I grope her left breast. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this," I whisper into her ear before nipping at her earlobe. "I've had fantasies about these tits of yours." Which is true. I couldn't begin to tell you how many times I've imagined fucking her, or Mrs. L, or Mrs. S, or Mrs. M. I moan as I press my crotch into her ass while nuzzling her head with mine as I fondle her.

But good things come to those who wait. I know that Gerry likes to rip and tear but I'm more of a subtle guy. Using my hand around her throat, I guide her back and push her back onto her own couch. She's giving me a lip trembling, pouty look. "M... my husband will be home soon..." she says in a voice barely above a whisper. It's the code phrase that she uses to let me know to continue.

"We both know that's bullshit," I smile down at her with a wink as I take off my t-shirt and toss it aside. "Now you're going to give me what I want. Get down on your knees and start unbuttoning that dress from the top, down."

"A...and if I don't?" she asks, looking up at me with big doey eyes. To answer her, I take two steps forward, lash out and grab her by the back of the neck. I force her off of the couch and down onto her knees on the carpet. I reach behind her, lift up her dress, seeing her honest-to-god period silk panties underneath, and spank her hard five times on the ass. "Alright! Alright!" she cries out. "I'll do it! Please, sir, don't hurt me!"

"That's more like it," I tell her, stepping back so I can watch. "Come on, get on with it. I want my strip show and I don't got all night." Mock-resigning herself to her fate, Audrey lets out a defeated sigh as she dips her head to look down at the carpet and reaches up to undo the top button of her dress. Then the next... then the next. I can see the swells of her breasts now as she continues undoing button after button until her dress is parted all the way down to the waist. She glances up at me and I gesture for her to continue. So she shrugs one shoulder out, then the other, crossing her arms in front of her to protect her modesty as she takes it down to the floor, shuffling her knees and legs up so that she can take it all the way off while kneeling. Now she's just clad in her silky bra, panties, garters, and hose. Unable to pass up this opportunity, I take my phone out and snap pictures of this. Audrey gives me a brief hint of a smile before slipping back into character as she does a couple of submissive, vulnerable looking poses for me.

My God, I am starting to love this family.

Audrey then gets things moving again by reaching up for her cleavage. Her period looking bra is one of those front snap things and she undoes the clasps one at a time. Once the last one is off, she slides one arm up over her breasts to cover them while taking the bra off with the other and letting it drop to the side. Then she crosses her arms over her breasts to cover them better. "Arms down to your side," I order her. She whimpers and slowly complies, dropping one arm, then the other, to let her heavy knockers fall free. I hear the angelic choir sing out 'Hallelujah' as I get my first look at her naked breasts that I've dreamed about for so long. Unable to contain myself, I take a couple more pictures, pocket my phone, and undo my pants. "Straighten up," I tell her as I walk back up to her. "Lift those jugs of yours in your hands and look at me, slut," I ordered. She does, rising up on her knees and taking her tits in her hands to lift them up to me in offering. I reach down, running my hands around those beautiful globes topped by her large brown areola. Her nipples are in the middle and are already standing on end. My fingers brush them first and then tweak them, eliciting a gasp and a moan from Audrey.

I pull my cock out of my pants, already hard, of course, and reach down to spread her breasts apart slightly. Audrey helps me out by leaning back so that I can put my cock between them while at the same time lowering her chin to her chest to be ready to suck me off. I slide my cock into her cleavage and the tip goes up into her mouth where she starts sucking. I find out later that a lot of people love tit-fucking her and she enjoys it because it's a humiliation thing for her since it's such a dominant move. I reach down to pinch her nipples some more, making her moan softly as I fuck her breasts and her mouth. I start getting into it and clamp one hand on the back of her head as I start thrusting harder and faster, groaning with pleasure the entire time. Audrey is a pro at sucking me off and I can see where her daughters get their talent from. "Aw fuck yeah..." I moan. "I'm gonna blow." Audrey speeds up her blowjob and is now actively rubbing her tits up and down my shaft. Right as I cum, she pulls back and lifts her head up so that I have no choice but to blow my load into her face and over the tops of her breasts. She moans as well at being dominated in such a fashion.

The do have a shower downstairs for us to get cleaned up in, if I remember correctly. Continuing the charade, I grab her by the hair and haul her to her feet. "That wasn't very nice," I tell her, looking her in the eyes. "You've gone and made a mess. Strip out of your underwear. NOW!" I order her. She does, quickly, and I do the same, kicking out of my jeans and boxers so that we're both naked. Then I grab her by the back of her neck again and lead her over to the door to the basement and down the stairs. Mr and Mrs C had brought me down on a tour of the place once I'd agreed to be her new fucktoy. I hustle her though the main bedroom/dungeon play area over to the bathroom that they'd installed down here. There, I 'force' her into the shower and follow her in. Once we got the spray of hot water going, and I get my cum cleaned off of her face and chest, I pulled her in for a hot, rough, passionate make out session by pinning her to the wall and kissing her hard. She reciprocates with just as much passion as I'm giving her.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,117 Followers
12