The Conquest Club Files 17

Story Info
A curvy lady wants me to knock her up.
4.5k words
4.38
7.8k
10
0

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers

"The Conquest Club Files" Part 17

By: AlexClayton

***

Name: Lillie (Model inspiration: Lillie0071/Lovely Lillie)

Age: 22

Figure/Stats: Shortstack/Curvy, 38G-28-36

Height: 4'10"

Hair: Red

Eyes: Blue

Trophy Taken: Stepford Wives Blue Dress

***

As much as I'd like to say that Liz was the first woman I impregnated, I can't back that up. It was just before winter break when one of the girls and her husband in the neighborhood came to me. Now word had gotten out that I was about to move down to Bloomington to live in a dorm room with Liz, which probably explains their haste. I knew Spencer and Lillie from school merely in passing. They were a couple of years behind Liz, Gerry, and I. But, of course, Gerry and I were freaking porn rockstars now. Spencer had a respectable office job, but it did require him to travel every so often. Lillie was doing the housewife thing while doing accounting teleworking from home.

They'd called me up out of the blue, asking me to meet them at the pool on Saturday. Not having much else to do other than my own college work, I obliged them. I found them in one of the jacuzzis. Spencer was tall like me, but a little bit muscular. He kept his brown hair cut short and had a matching trimmed goatee whereas I liked to be clean shaven. Lillie was hot, short, and curvy, chilling out next to her man in a one piece blue swimming suit that really brought out the color in her sparkling blue eyes. After I got into the jacuzzi with them and we exchanged basic pleasantries, Spencer got down to business.

"We're trying to have a family," Spencer started in his explanation. "And we've tried everything. Even in-vitro didn't take for us. We went to countless doctors to get checked out and... well... it's not really easy for me to say this..."

"You're firing blanks?" I ask.

I hit the nail on the head and he gave me a sad smile and nodded. "Yeah..." he said at last. "Through no fault of my own, either," he then swore under his breath. "Some kind of genetic fuck up or something. I was born sterile."

"Ouch." I wince. One the one hand, it must be great to have sex and never have to worry about birth control, but on the other hand that has to royally suck to know that you'll never have kids of your own. "I'm sorry man. Have you thought about sperm donation or adoption."

"Thanks and yes to both. We'll adopt but we really want to have kids the old fashioned way first."

"So sperm donation," I nod thoughtfully. "What's that got to do with me?"

Lillie smiled. "Well, we've heard all about you and Gerry in the neighborhood... and you have the same physical traits as Spencer does."

"Ah... I see..." The light finally went off in my head. "You two want me to do the deed for you?"

"If you don't mind?" Lillie asked hopefully.

I look at Spencer. "The question is; do you mind?"

Spencer lets out a deep sigh. "I kinda do but at the same time I kinda don't," he says after a moment's pause. He holds up my hand to forestall me from asking what the fuck I'm even doing there. "But... I do want Lillie to be happy and if you're gone off to college after getting her pregnant, I can accept it a lot more. That, and I do realize that it'd be someone else's blood that I'd be raising whenever we decide to adopt. And we picked you because we do share the same build, hair color, and eye color so I can at least lie to myself and tell myself that the kid is mine."

"Okay," I say, nodding my understanding. "So you want me to knock Lillie up and then disappear, is that it?" I ask. They both nod. "And when do you want to do this?"

"I should be on my fertile cycle here within a week," Lillie said.

"And I'll be gone on business during that time," Spencer chimes in. "You can come over to our house and stay there while you two... uhm... do it."

Lillie gives him a little shove and me a wink. "And you won't have to bring over your own toys. We have a whole assortment of our own that I'll want you to use, including a pair of panties that has a pussy plug in it. We started using that early on when we thought it was just a problem of keeping cum up inside of me."

I groan with lust as I mentally make a note to buy one of those for Liz.

*

I'm moving into Spencer and Lillie's house for my two-week stay a week later. Spencer had flown out on Sunday night and I'm going into their house on Monday morning with my duffle bag over my shoulder and my laptop case tucked under one arm. Lillie smiles as she greets me at the door in this hot looking 50s style dark blue dress with white polka dots. "Hi Allen! Welcome!" she beams, reaching up on her tiptoes to plant a kiss on my cheek as if she were my wife.

She takes my laptop case from me and leads me up the stairs right to the master bedroom. "I went ahead and took the next two weeks off from work so that you can make love to me whenever you get hard. I know that you still have your finals coming up, so I won't bother you." She explains as I shuck off my duffle bag and she starts grabbing at my shirt to get it off of me. "Unless you want me to, that is." She purrs as she plasters her shortstack body up against me. "I'll be your little fuckdoll, servant, slave, whatever you want all... week... long." Lillie then cranes her neck up to kiss me and I bend over to do so. Our lips brush together and I wrap my arms around her, my hands finding the zipper along the back of her dress to pull it open.

I know the rules of the house. The three of us had gone over them in depth at the pool and over the next week. Lillie is mine and while I can fuck her senseless however and for how long that I want to, I'm only to cum inside of her pussy. I can get a blowjob from her just to get hard, but I'm not allowed to cum in her mouth. Anal is completely out of the question although Lillie did tell me that she was going to keep a plug up her ass damn near the entire time for me. If my cock isn't inside of her, then the pussy plug will be. It was all terms that I had no problem adhering to.

The dress drops to the floor and I quickly find out that Lillie isn't wearing anything other than a black thong. When my hands drop to cup her ass as we continue kissing, I slide my fingers inside of her cleft and feel that she does indeed have a plug up inside of her. I then move around to her front, rubbing my hand down over her mound and I feel the pussy plug that is attached to the thong. I moan my lust into her mouth, kicking my shoes off and then nudging her towards the bed. Lillie lays down, shimmying back up to rest her head on the pillow before reaching down to wiggle out of her panties. She lets out a tiny moan as the dildo plug slides out of her. I watch as I strip the rest of the way down before joining her on the bed. I see the blue gem of her butt plug poking out from between her legs as she spreads them for me.

I lay face down on the bed, putting my face down between her thighs. I then look up at her as I slide my arms under her legs to make her elevate her hips a bit. My mouth descends down onto her mound and I start to slowly lick her slit. Lillie arches her back and moans deeply, writhing on the bed with pleasure as I drag my tongue up, down, around, and inside of her. I keep my eyes on her, enjoying watching the passion on her face as she quickly becomes flush in her chest. She's then whimpering and moaning with need that only a cock inside of her will handle. Her eyes meet mine with a silent pleading for me to take her already.

Not wanting to keep her waiting, I crawled up between her legs. I take my cock in one hand and spread open her pussy with the other. I just love watching the look on her face as I drag my cock up and down her slit a few times before slowly pushing inside of her. Lillie's eyes roll back into her head and she lets out a long, low groan as I slowly slide into her. Due to her tiny, shortstack frame, she is really fucking tight... made even tighter with the decent sized plug up her ass. I reach under her legs again to get her ankles up to my shoulders and to elevate her hips even more, putting her into a bit of a mating press position since that is what we're trying to accomplish here.

Lillie looks up at me helplessly as I loom over top of her. I then start driving down hard and deep into her tight little pussy. She gives me a vulnerable O face as I pound my cock down into her. She manages to get her hand down between her legs to finger herself as I fuck her. I know what she's doing as I actually read up on it this past week. Supposedly if she cums either at the same time or right after I do, the orgasm will help force my seed down into her womb. Already I can feel her pussy contracting down around my cock as she fingers herself. Since I know that we'll be fucking as often as possible, I don't have any problem of letting loose now and not holding back. I drive down into her so hard that I'm pressing her into the mattress each time. Lillie is now screaming with pleasure each time my cock pushes into her and bottoms out. Finally I reach my peak and I arch my back, sigh with pleasure, and empty my balls out into Lillie's waiting womb. I shove my cock down into her as far as it will go and hold it there as it twitches and throbs inside of her.

"OH GOD!" Lillie screams as she hits her climax a moment after that between my cock inside of her and her finger tearing back and forth across her clit. Her mouth hangs open in a soundless scream as she cums right along with me.

"Oh daaaamn..." I moan after my mind comes back from going blank for a moment. I start to slowly slump down on top of her and make a move to pull out but Lillie wraps her legs around my body and locks her ankles behind my back to keep me inside of her. I get the message and I settle down on top of her body with my cock still inside of her. Once my chests is resting on her very ample breasts, she wraps her arms around my neck to keep me close to her.

"Mmmm... Thank you..." Lillie moans as she plants a kiss on my lips. "Just stay inside of me just like this for as long as you can," she adds as she bears down on my cock. "If you get hard again, feel free to fuck me again."

"Don't mind if I do," I murmur as I kiss her back. All the while, I feel her continuing to squeeze me with her pussy. Damn it feels good. Between that and being plastered up against her G Cup Breasts (I asked later on), I do start to get hard once again inside of her. Then I'm grinding up against her. Soon after that I'm outright fucking her all the while having her legs still wrapped around my waist.

"Oh... God... yes..." Lillie mews as my cock starts pumping in and out of her, "fuck me... breed me..." she breathes. "Don't wait for me... just fuck me and blow your cum into me!"

I oblige her, fucking her hard and fast. I'm also on a timetable here as I have my first online class that I gotta sign into here shortly. So I suckle on the side of Lillie's neck, fondle her right breast with my right hand, and pump my hips into hers like there's no tomorrow for us. I grunt and then let out a guttural groan as I cum again deep inside of her pussy and hold it inside of her for some time to make sure that she keeps it all inside of her. Then I have to extradite myself from her beautiful, curvy body as I have class to get to. "Go on," she says with a big smile on her face even as she slides her plug panties back on and then curls up into a ball to keep her hips in the air. "I'll be down later."

"I'll fuck you again as soon as I'm out of class," I smile at her, giving her a quick peck on the lips before pulling on my clothes, grabbing my laptop, and finding a place downstairs in the dining room to set up at.

Between class and chatting online with Liz, filling her in on my first session with Lillie and everything, I barely notice when Lillie finally comes down the stairs. The professor is droning on in his lecture while Liz is telling me in chat about a great threesome that she had with her roommate and her boyfriend when Lillie comes into view... wearing nothing but a collar, leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles, nipple clamps that were attached to each other and the collar by a chain, her plug panties, and a smile on her face. "Ho-ly fuck..." I breathe as I watch her saunter into the dining room area.

She smiles as she comes over and gives me a peck on the cheek. "I told you that I was going to be your little slave while you're here. I plan on dressing the part the entire time."

Fuuuuuuck... my online class can't end fast enough now. Lillie smiles at me even as I let out a pained, lustful groan. She then goes down to her knees and crawls underneath of the dining room table to kneel down between my legs. "I do this all the time for Spencer when he works from home," she whispers huskily as she undoes my belt and opens up the fly of my pants, fishing out my cock. Without any hesitation, she wraps her lips around my shaft and slowly starts to suck me off. I groan again, my class and my conversation with Liz now forgotten.

Liz pings me through chat, wanting to know why I suddenly stopped talking to her. I manage to type out what Lillie is doing and she sends me laugh emotes. The conversation then kinda devolved from there...

Liz: Well... to be fair... you are there to breed her. I just hope that you remember this whenever we decide to have kids.

Me: Is that a marriage proposal?

Liz: Pfft... as if. We both know that you're going to be the one to put a ring on this finger and that's only after you fuck me silly.

Me: Fuck that, the only rings you're getting are nipple clamps and you can have one for the engagement and the other for the wedding. If you're a good girl, I'll even give you a chain to connect them and a clit clamp to go with them.

Liz: Mmmmm... promises, promises... ;D

She signed off as her class was over and my lecture was wrapping up. The moment I was able to sign out of my class, I stood up and pulled my pants down. Lillie smiles up at me, crawling out from under the table and presenting her ass to me. I kneel behind her, peeling her plug panties down to her knees before replacing the plug with my hard cock. I grab her hips and start pounding her hard while she puts her head to the ground and reaches up between her legs to start fingering herself furiously in the process. This time she cums a half second before I blow my load into her, resulting in a very nice shared orgasm in which her pussy milks my cock for every drop.

Unfortunately, I can't keep this position for long so once my thighs start to ache. So I pull out of her and pull her panties back up, inserting the plug back into her pussy. Interesting little thing, this is. Definitely will need to get me one of these for Liz. Lillie rolls to her back, holding her legs to her chest again to get my cum to trickle more into her womb while I head to the bathroom to relieve myself.

The rest of the day more or less goes that way with me attending my classes while Lillie putters around the house doing her cleaning, making meals for us, and basically being my little servant. Close to the end of every class she's on her knees sucking me to hardness so that by the time my class is over, I'm throwing her on the floor to fuck.

At the end of the day, after we eat dinner and watch a porno together, we're back upstairs in the master bedroom. There's no rush at this point as my cock is aching from fucking all day and Lillie is starting to feel a bit raw. So I slide into her and make slow, sweet love to her as we make out and fondle one another. I feel up her lovely breasts while she tweaks my nipples. Most of the time I'm just holding my hard cock inside of her, barely moving as we're both overly sensitive by now.

Lillie puts her cuffed wrists up above her head, latching them together with her fingers. "Mmm... please don't cum inside of me, sir... I beg you... it's not safe... I have a husband and I'm ovulating!" she whimpers and whines, giving me a little bit of token resistance. That, of course, makes me fuck her even harder, despite the bit of pain from my sore cock. No, she wasn't wanting me to stop if that's what you're wondering. Her safe words were the standard Yellow and Red. We'd talked about that in depth the week before and again earlier on in the day. I groan with lust, plant my hand up onto her cuffs to 'hold' her down and start pumping my hips into hers hard. "Oh God! No! Please! Don't!" she mock-begs me. "God! No! I could get pregnant!" She then lets out a playful whine of despair as I empty out my balls into her yet again. I'm groaning with pleasure into her neck even as I'm cumming deep inside of her.

Once I'm done, I pull back and give her a quick kiss on the lips. "Thanks, I needed that shove over the edge."

"I figured as much," she smiles up at me even as she unlatches her cuffs herself. "Come on, let's get cleaned up and then we can go to sleep."

We head to the bathroom. I head straight into the shower while Lillie takes a few minutes to relieve herself and then clean off her plugs. She then joins me in the shower and we soap each other up from head to toe and make out a little bit. Then we just sit in the bottom of the shower letting the water cascade down upon us as we relax. Of course, since she doesn't have her plug in, she strokes and blows me to get me just hard enough so that she can get my cock into her to act as the plug. That's fine with me as she just lays up against me as I hold her. "Mmm... this is nice..." I idly comment.

"Spencer and I do this a lot... especially after a day long marathon sex session like we just had," Lillie explains. "I need to find a way to make this all up to him when he comes home."

"Well..." I draw out the word as my mind suddenly thinks about it. "Liz will be back after finals to help me move in with her... which is the week your husband comes home. And since you've been fucking me its only fair to let him fuck her."

Lillie perks up at that, raising up off of me to look me in the eyes. "Won't she have something to say about that?"

I snort in derision. "Considering that she's been having more sex down in Bloomington than all of our neighborhood put together, I'm sure she won't mind in the least little bit... especially once I tell her about it. She's always happy to fuck someone new." I get a wistful look in my eyes as I talk about my girlfriend.

"You okay?" Lillie asks, cocking her head to one side.

"Yeah... I just miss Liz, that's all." I say. "A lot." I then admit. "Don't get me wrong, I'm having fun with you and all..."

Lillie beams in understanding. "But you're in love with her, not me. I get it." She says, finishing the statement for me. "I feel the same here with you. Granted, you're the first person other than Spencer that I've fucked, but you're not him even if your cock is currently inside of me," she explains, bearing down on my cock in emphasis. "So when are ya going to ask her to marry you."

"We'd actually talked about it during my first class today when you were under the table giving me a blowjob," I chuckle and then fill her in on our chat.

"Hm... I might know a place that can get those kinds of nipple rings for you," Lillie says thoughtfully. "I'll make some calls tomorrow. But... for now, you got one more in ya?" she asks, bouncing up and down on my cock once. I groan and manage to cum after a while to give her one more load for the day before we get out of the shower. After we dry off, she puts on another pair of plug panties... this one with both a butt plug and pussy plug... as well as a dildo throat gag so that all three of her holes are plugged.

My eyebrows raise in surprise at how brazen she is about being plugged like this but she just gives me a playful wink before taking my hand and leading me back to bed where she has me spoon her while she falls asleep in my arms, completely plugged and cuffed like the little slave she wants to be.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers
12