The Conquests of the Dark Lord Ch. 01

Story Info
The Dark Lord begins his conquest.
1.5k words
3.73
6.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krr ... it still hurts. Curse you, Priestesses of Marein. Curse you!

I clenched my fists tightly. It had been a year since my failed revolution. My rebellion against the Kings of the continent of Marein. I would have had succeeded if not for the intervention of the Priestesses. I couldn't believe that their magical prowess would stalemate my own necromancy and demonic magic.

They were foolish. The Kings of Marein merely united because of I, an external threat. They didn't care about their people. The common populace like my father and mother were sent to pointless wars.

No more.

Their reign shall end here!

***

"My Lord, you seem a little strange."

My assistant, Lilith, stared at me with her auburn eyes while I was sitting on my throne. "Is everything fine, My Lord?" asked Lilith as she caressed her small breasts. She was quite tall; at least 175 cm tall. Her body was pear-shaped, her long, straight hair coloured black. Her skin was slightly brown.

"Yes, everything's fine," I replied, "I just couldn't wait for our attack to begin."

"Ah, some anxiety, I see. I, too, look forward to reclaim my domain, My Lord."

Lilith was a vampire queen. Though peaceful, it was not spared the xenophobia of the Mareinian Kings. She had since joined my quest.

"Maybe this will relieve our anxiety, My Lord."

Lilith inserts a finger into her mouth while grabbing my crotch. "Feel free."

Lilith knelt and opened her mouth. I unzipped my pants. "Mmm, 19 centimetres. Never fails to satisfy me," she said. She began to suck.

Lilith was very careful not to let her sharp fangs touch my cock. She licked my shaft, and then suddenly took on almost the whole thing, deapthroating me. "Ah, yes, good!"

Seven minutes later, as Lilith deepthroated me, I came, pouring cum into Lilith's throat. She swallowed it. "So thick," she commented as she stood up.

Lilith and I went out to inspect the troops: 100,000 undead, raised by my necromancers, a thousand vampires, survivors of Lilith's kingdom, and then roughly 50,000 men and elves. More than 150,000 troops in total, and I had in my reserve several liches as my elite guard.

I gathered Lilith, Sir Warner, leader of men, and Sir Wright, my archmage and leader of elves. "Alright, everyone," I said. "This is our plan. We would cross the border at midnight, when they are offering prayers to their Priestesses. Our first target is the Kingdom of Vesta, on the border. Sir Wright, Sir Warner, you will launch a diversionary attack from the south. Vesta will send in its own army and the engagement should be near River Myelin. Lilith and I with the main army will encircle and trap them there. From there, we will capture the nearby Fort Anathema. Understood?"

"Yes, My Lord!"

***

"That's the signal, My Lord!" Lilith pointed at a blue firework at a distance.

"Follow me!"

The undead army and the vampires that Lilith and I led marched en masse, appearing from the forest. Arrows and magical spells were exchanged between my elves and men and Vesta's troops, while infantry engaged each other on our side of River Myelin. Undead cavalry encircled them while infantry corps acted as rearguard.

Panicking men attempted to retreat, only to be cut down by my undead. Gurokk and Sir Warner charged, decimating them from behind.

"Do not yield!"

"There she comes," Lilith muttered.

Priestess Karina.

"You evil creature," she cursed as she casted spells of destruction, blowing apart my divisions. "Foul wench. Cursed fiend."

"Keep your mouth shut," I said. I casted a spell, summoning a meteor.

Karina conjured a magical barrier, holding off the meteor. Lilith dashed forward with a black hand. She grabbed Karina by her throat, paralyzing her with a curse.

Ah, the Priestesses have gotten so complacent. Their prowess hasn't increased.

In a few hours, Fort Anathema had been taken down. Vesta's army had been demolished and Karina had been taken prisoner. I forbade my men from looting, but I distributed the spoils to them, such as silver and silk. We set up camp in and near Fort Anathema.

"It was brilliant, My Lord," Lilith said. I was resting in the inner sanctum of the fort.

"Everyone played a part," I said. "Now, Lilith, it's been quite a long time since I enjoyed your body last time. Let's have one to celebrate our victory."

Lilith grinned. "Of course, My Lord. I've been itching for it for a long time. My pussy's begging to be filled."

Lilith immediately stripped. I plunged two of my fingers into her pink, wet pussy. "Oh, oh, mmm!"

She came in two minutes, bursting juice over my fingers. "Oh, masturbation doesn't compare to this. I can't take it anymore!"

Lilith avariciously unzipped my pants. She inserted it into her pussy. "Oh, yes, uh, cowgirl's the best for deep penetration. Fuck me, My Lord! I'm coming!" she moaned.

Lilith's pussy was perfect: warm, tight, and wet, but not too tight, allowing my cock to penetrate it quite easily. Lilith agressively rode it. "Uh, ah! I-I'm coming again!"

As Lilith came the second time and I nearly climaxed, she removed herself, much to my dismay. "My Lord, I want you to please fuck my ass."

"You sure about that? Last time we tried, I couldn't even get four centimetres in." Lilith nodded. She turned her ass at me, doggy style. She removed an anal plug from her ass.

"I've been training my ass, My Lord."

"You've just gotten much more naughtier, Lilith," I said. I rubbed Lilith's pussy juice in her ass.

"AH! YES!" Lilith moaned as I penetrated her tight ass. It felt much better than last time did. Lilith's ass clamps down on my cock.

"This is you at your rotten core, isn't it, Lilith?" I teased as I pinched her left nipple.

"Not a vampire leader, not a warmaster, but a slut, a whore!"

"I-I am a slut," Lilith admitted, "but I'm your personal slut. Only you are free to use my fuckholes as you wish, My Lord!"

Just as Lilith came for the third time, I shot my sperm inside her ass. She collapsed immediately. "How does it feel, having an anal creampie?"

"It was wonderful."

Lilith slept beside me. "My Lord, we have captured Priestess Karina. What should we do to her?"

"It's a matter of tomorrow. Now sleep, Lilith."

***

Lilith and I visited Priestess Karina, held in the dungeons, the next day. Her skin is pale as chalk. She was slightly shorter than Lilith was, her azure hair tied up in a severe ponytail. Her body was quite athletic and her breasts were at least twice the size of Lilith's.

"Wretchful beast. Horrible bastard," Karina cursed.

"What should we do, My Lord?" Lilith whispered.

Hmm ... if she thinks we're so evil, then the best way to mollify her is to prove otherwise.

I dispelled the magical circles holding her back, taking aback both Lilith and Karina. I casted a weaker one, assigning it to Karina herself.

"You are free to roam as long as you don't leave the camp. Lilith, arrange a bed and three meals a day for her. Make sure everyone knows it is a direct order from me."

"What are you planning, creature?"

I shrugged. Lilith and I left. We took a leisurely walk to the barracks. Once a month, my army would have a massive orgy. Many had their own lovers, but some preferred screwing each other without concern.

Lilith and I entered. My men and elves were having their happy orgy. To my surprise, Karina was there.

"What on the Mother of Light's name is this?!"

"What? It's an orgy," I answered lazily.

"They-they are fucking like animals! How could you be so calm?! Look at them, just giving their purity and sanctity!"

"Why the obsession with not having sex, anyway?" I asked, "what's so wrong with it?"

"That-that ..."

"Hey, don't ramble too much!" an elven woman cursed, "you're taking away my joy!"

The redhead elven woman was having her ass pounded while she gave another man a handjob. Karina looked at her with fascination and disgust.

"Pardon my impoliteness, My Lord. Would you like to use my pussy?" she asked as the two men came, and then left the scene.

"Sure, why not."

"Do you mind licking mine?"

"Of course, My Lady."

So Lilith partially stripped, exposing her pink, shaven pussy. The elf licked it ferociously as I insert my cock into her bushy pussy. It felt somewhat loose, definitely much less enjoyable than Lilith's (then again, I have, quoting Lilith, "exclusive access" to her holes). The elf moaned greatly. "Tighten up!" I ordered, spanking her a few times.

I really couldn't come, so I pulled my cock out and pushed it into her much tighter ass. She squealed, but Lilith kept her on sucking her pussy. In a matter of minutes, I pulled my cock out again and thrusted it into her pussy, pouring cum into her womb. At the same time, Lilith squirted.

Karina was shocked to see all that, to say it plainly, but I saw pussy juice, dripping from her thighs.

Well, well, well, those who are most pious are sometimes very perverted inside.

***

That night, I was preparing to sleep with Lilith when Karina barged in. "I-I need you to teach me about sex."