The Consanguine Honeytrap Ch. 02

Story Info
A Legitimate Sister, Illegitimate Brother Femdom Intrigue.
5.6k words
4.32
7.7k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

This is the 5K+ second chapter of the novella of the same name. A wealthy girl has laid a honeytrap for her clueless working class illegitimate half brother and he has taken the bait. Now she plans a first proper date with him that will begin to wrap him around her little finger, so she can destroy him and render him unable to threaten her legitimate family, whether the boy is aware he is doing so or no. As when they first met, she shocks and awes him with her sex appeal, socio-economic status, and her higher station in life vis-a-vis his. And even though their date starts out like a romantic yet hot and heavy first date, it veers towards a straight F/m tease towards the end. Before ending in a harsh denial and even harsher humiliation. It also causes the boy's first loss in his life. Regardless, he ends up even more infatuated with the "Princess" he is unaware is his half-sister. In effect only pining for more of her, and hence more of the same, next time. If any of these themes are offensive to you please do not read. If none are, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 2

As soon as Ashley got that text from Richard, her bastard half-brother, her mind started racing. He clearly was all hot and bothered about last Friday, and had taken the bait, just like Ashley wanted him to. So she felt she had to make a quick decision whether to hit him again immediately, when he still had not caught on he was being sexually seared, and thus still had his guard down. Or to let him stew in shock and awe and hopeless longing for a bit. Leading him to build her up to divine proportions in his mind. There would be plenty of time for both in her seduction of him. Her subjugation of him. But knowing which do to when was a bit of a science, and a bit of an art. And probably the most important thing was that he never be able to predict which one was coming next. The searing or the stewing. Right now it was all new to him, so it almost did not really matter. Thought maybe on the balance she thought sear him again is the way to go. Then let him stew. And that way she could have it both ways in the time span of a few hours.

Since it currently was just a little after noon on Sunday, she had a number of hours to play with. She did not know what his Sunday afternoon plans were. But for a boy like him, probably studying. She was confident she could get him to cancel those. Sunday evening she did know he waited at The Trap Setter, a local lobster restaurant. And those obligations he would be reluctant to cancel willingly. But nobody said he would have to cancel those willingly. By then she could have him caught in a sticky, bitter-honey, situation, and make him miss the commitment. So with the outlines of a plan she picked up her phone and typed back.

"Richard, I've been thinking about you since Friday. Get us something to drink and text me your address so I can pick you at 2pm."

And hit send.

Richard was actually shocked she answered so quickly! He was even more shocked she had invited him, nay directed him, to be ready for a date in two hours! And immediately his thoughts went to the exquisite slim blonde princess. With her almond blonde hair and amber eyes, and killer waist, hips, pelvis and thighs. Her seductive and dangerous aura and the intense lust she made him feel from the first instant he saw her. He had not anticipated he would be able to see her again so quickly, but... why not. His heart, and manhood, both came to life with the idea of it. He could always postpone his afternoon plans. So long as he was free by the evening. And he could not possibly imagine she would want to spend more than just a couple of hours with him.

He was less sure about being picked up by a girl, rather than chivalrously doing the picking up himself. But it occurred to him maybe she was going to drive, and he did not have a car to drive in this city. And if she had a car, borrowing or renting a car himself would be dumb. If he started dating a princess it was quickly going to turn uncomfortable he realized. Hence why he should not have texted her in the first place. But this girl had made an impression. And maybe a bit like in a gendered-reverse fairy tale, he wanted to hope that socio-economic differences would not be an issue, and he could get somewhere with her. Where, he did not even know, and he dare not hope. But he felt the desire to get somewhere. So he picked up his phone and replied.

"Yes! Of course! Ready at 2pm! 1719 Boylston St."

"A couple of blocks south of the ballpark?"

"Yes."

"I know where it is. Be ready."

And Richard's heart started beating like it wanted to escape from his body.

Ashley wanted to make another strong impression. So she immediately went to her closet to plan her arms and armor of seduction. Boys, and men in general, were most of the times strongly visual creatures. Even if they were not out and out fetishists, and many certainly were, to most, what you wore mattered. And in her one interaction with Richard, she did not doubt that what she had worn to that bar had mattered. So she would play to those strengths again. She decided today called for a dress. Make him feel he was truly in a romantic date. Even a white dress, to make him feel this was all love and innocence. At first at least. So she knew which one to pick. A little white dress she had, certainly short skirted but balanced out by being long sleeved, that was tight enough to flatter her body, but loose enough to not look like she was trying waaaay too hard to get banged. With that she chose a pair of camel suede low boots, vaguely Western but not too much, that dressed the dress down a little bit relative to, say, strappy sandals. And she did her hair half-up half-down in a way that looked like she may have spent half an hour at a salon, but really only took her five minutes by herself. Some rose tones on her face, certainly very alluring, but also very different than the smoky blacks and greys on the eyes and the shiny "blowjob" gloss on the lips she had used for the bar, and she was done.

Richard more or less paid as much attention to his getup as Ashley did. But he had much less expertise in the matter and much less to chose from. He did re-shave. And put on a button shirt, and smarter jeans and shoes than he had on up till now. And with that went to attend to the matter of buying a six pack of beer. When he crossed his soccer buddy and apartment mate Matthew in the hall.

"Oh hey Rick. Wow! Did you get all dolled up for a hot date?!"

And Richard, embarrassed, kind of blushed.

"Don't tell me you followed up with that sexy blonde princess from Friday?! And she said yes?! Shut up!"

"Yes..."

Said Richard.

"So going out to meet her?"

"No. She is coming to pick me up here in just a bit. But I need some beer."

"Hey! Take mine! Its on me, so long as you tell me everything!"

"You sure?"

"Absolutely."

"So where are you going?"

Asked Matthew.

"No idea."

"You sure she is not some crazy icepick killer that will cut you up into pieces and through your body into the bay?"

"Haha! That is funny. I hope not."

Said Richard, but truly he did not know. Though something in his heart actually did assure him she was not. Maybe.

"Well, if she is, I don't blame you. So long as you die having orgasmed first, that is. I would love a piece of that chic just like every other guy. She clearly is into you though."

And Richard could not quite come to believe that was true...

In any case it was ten minutes to 2pm when he and Mathew heard a summoning honk from just outside their ground floor apartment. Couldn't be her, he thought. A girl like that almost certainly did fashionably late for a living. He had planned to step out in five minutes, to be in front of his apartment building five minutes to 2pm. So he and Matthew went to the peek out the window, and Mathew went.

"Pardon my French, but holy shit!"

As they both looked at the exquisite slim blonde princess sitting in the driver seat of a luxury European convertible, entertained with her phone as she waited for Richard. She was a stunner! She was in an exquisite little white dress. Which had it not been white, when combined with a fancy hairdo she had, made her look like a bridesmaid in a rich girlfriend's outdoor summer wedding. Maybe even the bride herself, given the white. The kind of wedding rich locals had in the famous and unaffordable nearby vacation islands and towns. Her convertible was one of those sleek Bavarian masterpieces that purred like a great cat even when idling. It was an expensive looking dark metallic blue, and had oyster-white leather seats. The kind of color that only rich people can afford to keep clean. And the whole picture, combined with a pair of designer sunglasses she wore over her head, had her look like a real European princess in a Mediterranean summer vacation. And again, it occurred to Richard this whole idea was a big fucking mistake.

Richard noticed one other thing just before he left. Not wanting to make his exquisite date wait. The first itsy bitsy tiny piece of information he had about her. Her license plates were not the usual red letters on white background of their current state. But the navy letters on graded sky blue background of a neighboring state, and that made a little sense. Along the southwestern coast of that state there was a string of towns famous for being the hometowns of countless high finance plutocrats. Hedge fund assholes, and their ilk. And it would make sense if Princess, or even better Goddess Ashley, a now confirmed 0.1%er, were the daughter of one of those types.

"Break a leg!"

Was the last thing Matt told him before Richard left to meet his date.

Ashley could not help but admire her bastard half brother for at least a second as he walked towards her. He was cute. He cleaned up ok, and could probably be trained, like a pet, to clean up better with a little money and education. Even in her anger towards him, and her resolve to destroy him, it had been fun dry fucking him at the bar. Her wet vagina had been real, not forced. But when it came to the end result that did not matter. She was a girl that could mix pleasure with business, and take the right decision in each realm independently.

"Hello Richard."

She said with an alluring smile.

"He, hello Ashley."

He stammered a bit back. Adorable. And good. Melting already, Ashley could see.

"Well, come in!"

She snapped back with a little condescension as he stood there a bit transfixed.

And as he finally did, she put her right hand on his left thigh, leaned over, and kissed him on the edge of the lips. And he all but jumped out of his seat like a cat out of the water.

"Buckle up!"

She instructed him. Before you run away in a panic! She thought.

"Got a little road ahead."

She said as she put her right foot to the pedal, and took off a little too fast for city streets for Richard's taste.

"There is a place up the north coast I like to get away to. And today I felt like bringing somebody special."

She explained as they crossed a bridge over the William River and indeed starting heading out of the city and to the north.

Somebody special? Thought Richard. What is special about me? He thought. And as if she could read his mind she said.

"Why you? Are you asking yourself? Well aside from the fact that you are tall, dark and handsome, there is something inside you that is valuable. I can see it. And I do not believe a girl has to not take what she wants, has to be demure, to be a lady. Do you?"

What is special about you? That your have a quarter of my genes, you fucking bastard! Thought Ashley.

"No of course not."

Said Richard quickly. Not wanting his date to think he thought she was some kind of nympho. Even as he considered she did have a lead foot. As she raced up a road at a double digit excess over the speed limit. It occurred to Richard she was of the demographic most likely to get away scot-free from traffic violations. A pretty blonde princess. And even if she got stopped once, she could probably get away with a "Well, don't do it again Miss" just by batting her eyelashes at the police officer. In any case, he feared a girl that drove fast, lived fast. And he was going to get burned.

More surprised still he was when he noticed they had driven past Witchtown, and they were still driving north. And moreover, that suddenly she left only her left hand on the steering wheel, and brought her right to his left thigh! High up his inner thigh. And despite the intense sexual tease he began to feel somewhat vulnerable. Like a kidnap victim. The irony of that, given the stunner his kidnapper was!

Till eventually, after passing a string of old picturesque towns and a few beaches, they came to the parking lot of an old lighthouse, were a few cars, but not too many, were parked. And they themselves parked.

"Come on, lets go for a walk."

Said the Goddess to Richard. As she reached for his hand, and interlaced her fingers with his. And they headed to the waterfront.

"You like country rock?"

She asked. Though of course she knew that.

"Yes. I actually like country, rock, and pop, all three. And enjoy the intersections even more, particularly of the first two. I've always liked guitars, and the juxtaposition of electric and acoustic. Rhythm and lead. And when somebody throws a more traditional country melody using steel guitar, or fiddle, or even banjo over a sequence of strong electric guitar power cords it is a more unusual sound. And I just like it I guess. Hard to merge, but beautiful when done right."

"Thoughful"

Said Ashley, as she let him speak and she listened. Men liked that, and made them lower their defenses. Which she needed as she moved well within his personal space. And began to brush her thigh against his as they walked.

"Sorry if I ask. But I guess I know nothing about you. Windsor University right?"

"What gave it away?"

Well being a princess! For one, though Richard, but he didn't say that.

"Smart people there. You look sharp as a blade."

And Ashley thought the intellectual flattery was not too bad for a boy that might be not the most experienced.

"And you?"

"North River. I am studying business."

"Economics. And French too, in my case."

Said Ashley, as she smiled at him and all but breathed into his ear and neck as she spoke to him from just a mere inches away. He was getting hard already, and they were just getting to know each other! He figured economics was family expectation. And a sophisticated girl like her would of course be interested in French and languages in general.

"Correct me if I am wrong. Aren't you and your friends from the bar in the soccer team? I might have seen one of your team's matches once."

"Yes. That is my passion. Dribbling a ball down the field, sometimes even more than taking a scoring shot, feels like an art. Like a beautiful thing. A labor of love. I totally get the moniker "the beautiful game.""

And as they walked, Richard decided to let go of her hand, and risk an arm around her waist. And it worked!

Till they got to the end of an old stone and cement causeway, and they sat down. And responding to the cool sea breeze the exquisite blonde Princess just snuggled against him. And it felt so good!

"Do you have anything like that?"

Asked Richard, as he felt her lithe body against him and between his arms.

"I guess dance and drama. I've been doing theater arts since little, and have never really stopped. I guess I like bringing people and stories to life. Living them for a bit."

And I guess I like it has helped me master my own voice, face, and body! Always comes in handy in moments like this, bastard brother! Thought Ashley, but did not tell Richard that. Richard meanwhile thought it explained the ballerina grace and poise, even as she swayed and ground to a country rock ballad like a slut. As well as the ability to hop off the ground and wrap herself around him making it look easy as pie.

"You are from..."

Began Richard as she answered.

"Danier. And you."

"Fortune."

Financier coast after all, thought Richard. Nothing I didn't know you clueless bastard, thought Ashley.

"You must visit home a lot."

Said Ashley.

"Yes. It just a one hour train ride. When I can spare the time."

Answered Richard. And he was about to ask her back if she visited home a lot too. Farther than his home, but just two or three hours' drive. But Ashley sensed it, and she did not want to go there. So Ashley leaned towards him. Locked her lips with him. And pushed her tongue into his mouth.

Even as he had his arms around the sexy Princess, and even as he had already ejaculated against her clothed crotch before, Richard felt the kiss was sublime! It felt natural. Like it was not their first, which it was. Her lips were soft. Even if her teeth were a little sharp and nipped at him playfully every now and then. Truly a vamp! Thought Richard.

Ashley meanwhile was enjoying the girl on boy action. But it did give her some shivers to think she was exchanging copious saliva with her half-brother. All for a good cause! She told herself, and put that thought aside.

Eventually the couple uncoupled and one set of dark brown eyes looked into another set of amber eyes from mere inches away. Till the svelte blonde Princess got up and dragged along her star struck admirer with interlaced fingers.

They walked along the water some more. And talked. And kissed. And felt each other every which way. Over the sand, against a tree. Walked to a nearby town even and felt each other in the alleys and on the town square. Till Richard was wound up like a ticking time bomb. And though less so, so was Ashley.

One thought did occur to Richard. Again a strange feeling he could not explain. By this point he wanted to fuck her into a comma. Frankly he wanted to fuck her into a comma since he first saw her on the live bar dance floor. But he wanted that 59 seconds of every minute. The remaining one second it was like... he wanted to play board games with her in a cozy Christmas night. And given the context he found that confusing, disturbing, and even, ironically, obscene! He had no clue where it was coming from. But even if miniscule, it was there. It was driving the warm empathy, the embers of affection, he briefly felt at the bar too. And he thought maybe he needed mental health counseling.

An hour and a half had passed and it was about 4:30pm or so, when Ashley told Richard.

"Let's go back to my car."

And dragged her bastard half-brother along.

Till they got there, and before they got in she turned to him, put some distance between her and him, and said.

"Take everything off from the waist down. Then put it in the back seat."

And it was not unkind. But it was firm, and it broached no argument. It is like the Crown Princess had just been actually crowned Empress, and that was just how Empresses spoke. In any case, Richard understood that meant some action, and he was not going to say no to that. So he got his shoes off, and his socks. His belt and pants, and his underwear. And he quickly folded it and put it in the small back seat of Ashley's convertible. Feeling happy the lighthouse parking lot was now empty. For he was quite exposed! And standing obviously stiff and lubricated, for the second time in less than 48 hours in front of a girl he had only met that long ago.

"Get in the passenger seat."

The sexy lithe blonde Empress in an exquisite little white dress and half-up hair directed again.

And he did. And then he watched her seductively reach under her own dress, pull her own white lace panties down, almost bridal like the dress, and throw them in her backseat too. Then she swung her right leg over Richard, and straddled him in the passenger seat of her car.

12