The Consequence of Pining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could only nod because he was already easing his cock into her throat. Already he was deeper than when she was freehanding it. Her mouth stretched wide around his cock as he nudged in a little deeper, and she groaned. She felt him pause, so she glanced up and winked at him.

"God, look at you," he whispered, easing out and then back in. She smiled around his cock and hummed, and he hissed her name, calling her a natural.

After several minutes of gentle thrusting into her mouth, she popped off, and he released the hold he had on her head without question.

"Enough, baby?" he asked, stroking along what would probably be a sore jaw soon.

"What? No, I was wondering where you're gonna come," she said matter-of-factly, a pretty little smile curving her swollen lips. His gaze slid over her, lingering on her red mouth and bare tits. "And I wanted to say that I think maybe in my mouth is a good option."

"Oh, is it?" he managed, strangled. She nodded and was rewarded by his strong hands grabbing hold of her head again and shoving her mouth back onto his cock. She gasped and gagged a little bit, but when she felt him start to pull back, she shook her head urgently and breathed deeply through her nose before leaning forward and taking him a little deeper. A rush of satisfaction shot through her when she felt the tip of him hit the back of her throat. She didn't have quite all of him in her mouth yet, but she was obscenely proud of her effort.

"Shit, baby, I'm coming," he warned her, seemingly pleased with her work as well. She pulled back a little and tucked her hair behind her ears, waiting patiently with her mouth stretched around him. A man coming in her mouth was an extremely foreign experience, and when she felt semen shoot into the back of her throat, she choked for a second before gaining her bearings. That seemed to make him come harder, and his grip on her hair tightened. Once he seemed done, she took her mouth off him with an obscene pop and swirled her tongue around the tip to ensure she got everything.

"Yum," she announced, her voice a little ragged. He released a weak chuckle and then reached down to haul her up into his lap. She collapsed against him, humming her satisfaction while he fondled her tits for a few minutes.

"My perfect girl," he announced, dragging affectionate kisses along the slope of her neck. She giggled and rolled her hips instinctively into him. That seemed to jar him back into his senses, and he grabbed her hips to halt her and then shot her a stern look. "No more tonight, honey. I only have so much self-control."

"Did I deepthroat you?" she asked, trying to decide how accomplished she should feel. Her voice was even scratchier now, and it made her feel so warm and sexy. It was twisted, but something in her gleamed with pride at the thought that this man, her favorite person maybe ever, had fucked her throat raw, to the point where there was audible evidence of it.

He rested his hand on her neck and gave it an apologetic squeeze. She didn't want him to feel bad, so she kissed what parts of his hand were accessible to her until he laughed and drew her more fully into his chest.

"Goodness gracious, is it 6:00?" she exclaimed when she happened to catch a glimpse of the car clock. Henry followed her gaze and shot her an assessing look. "I think I have to be home for dinner soon."

He nodded, understanding as ever, and helped her back into her clothes. When he tucked her panties into his pocket instead of easing them back onto her hips, she flushed cherry red and added it to her list of things to journal about that night.

By the time Reyna pulled up in front of Mr. Hart's house, he had put his number into her phone, and vice versa. He kissed her before he got out of the car, and she dimly registered that it was her first kiss. It was short but claiming, and when he pulled away, she was blushing again.. She could still taste him on her tongue when he jogged around to get his bag.

"Dream of me, honey," he said lowly to her before he walked to his porch.

Like she needed to be told such a thing.