The Consequences of Self-bondage

Story Info
Mary and her friend catch him in self bondage.
3.5k words
4.5
10.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David and Mary had been married for more years than they could remember. Now they had both retired and had all the time in the world to do whatever they wanted.

Although they had always had regular sex, David had always had that feeling that Mary was "laying back and thinking of England." She allowed David to have his way but didn't really care whether they did or didn't do it. David had tried introducing Mary to toys and other "kinks" but never to any great success. All this was about to change.

Now that they were retired Mary had the opportunity to go out with her girlfriends on a regular basis leaving David to amuse himself. David didn't really have any men friends. The company that he used to work for was based 30 miles away so he couldn't really meet up with any old work colleagues. He didn't really go to the local pub or any other social places. He knew a few guys from the gym but nobody well enough to socialise with. Most times that Mary went out David would get on with one of his hobbies but this week Mary had said she was going to be out most of the day so he decided that he would enjoy himself by having an extended masturbation session.

David had taken a "little blue pill" before Mary went out to help maintain his erection over a long period. Now he headed up to the bedroom. First, he tied his ankles to the bottom of the bed using a couple of straps. He then put on his cock ring which could be controlled by an app loaded on his phone. The ring sat just behind the head of his cock, and the control programme was intended to slowly increase his arousal until, after about an hour he should have the most intense orgasm.

To reduce the temptation to use his hands to finish himself off David had acquired a stretchy strap which he would use to cuff his wrists. It was tight enough to prevent him releasing himself quickly but not so tight that he wouldn't be able to free himself when he was finished.

David was just starting to get fully hard and his cock was gently twitching when he heard the front door open. "Shit" he thought but then realized that he wasn't going to be able to escape and make himself decent before Mary found him so he decided to lay back and hope that his situation would spark some sort of interest from Mary.

David listened as footsteps came up the stairs and went into the bathroom. A few moments later he heard the toilet flush and the bathroom door open. He held his breath expecting Mary to come to the bedroom looking for him.

David heard footsteps approach the door of the bedroom, he looked up and to his horror saw Mary's best friend Jane standing open-mouthed. As he took in the unexpected sight Jane shouted, "Mary, I think you are going to want to see this!"

David listened as Mary came up the stairs. As soon as she saw David she exclaimed; "What the..."

"I can explain" David stuttered.

"I am sure you can but that is going to have to wait. Poor Jane is so shocked I am not sure she will ever get over it."

They both walked into the bedroom. Mary examined David's throbbing cock. "So, what do we have here?"

She picked up David's phone and looked at the App running. She moved her finger up the screen and the vibration of the cock ring increased at the same time. David moaned and a small drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his cock. She turned the vibration off. "How long were you expecting to lay there?" she asked.

"The App was going to gradually get me more and more aroused in stages over the next hour or so." David replied.

"Well, we can't have you enjoying yourself all on your own, can we?" she said as she switched off the timer.

Mary then walked up to look at David's restraints. She inspected them and then tightened them so that David had no chance to escape. "We don't want you getting free, do we?"

Once she was sure that David was secure, she looked round to Jane. To Mary's surprise her hand was pressed between her legs. "When did you last even see a naked man let alone have a man make love to you? "Mary asked Jane.

"As you know Robert was ill for at least a year before he died and it has been a couple of years since he passed away so it must be at least 3 years."

Mary put a hand gently onto Jane's breast. She could feel her nipple was already hard. "I am sure that if you asked David nicely, he would love to remedy that for you. We are both friends, let me share him with you."

"David, would you really lick my pussy until I climax?" Jane asked.

"As long as Mary won't be jealous, I would do anything you desire." David replied.

"Come on Jane, we have seen each naked in the changing rooms, get undressed and see what David can do for you." Mary ordered.

Both ladies started to get undressed, they each gently caressed each other and it was clear that they were already aroused by the sight of David tied up and erect. Mary caressed Jane's breast again and her nipples hardened even more.

Then Jane climbed onto the bed and knelt over David's head facing the bed head. David tentatively moved his tongue to explore Jane's pussy. Jane moved a little to adjust her position and enable David to get full access to her vulva and reach her clitoris.

As David explored Jane's pussy, she started to get more aroused. He pushed his tongue up between her labia lips and gently licked the entrance of her vagina. He could taste Jane's juices and he was surprised how different the taste was to Mary's juices.

By now Mary was also getting aroused and decided that she needed David's cock inside herself. She knelt over David and leaned forward so that she could fondle Jane's breasts and then ran a hand down her back and slid her finger along the crack between her bum cheeks.

Mary leant back and took hold of David's cock. It twitched slightly and hardened a little more. She guided it towards her slit. Carefully she rubbed the tip against her clitoris and spread his precum around so that his cock slid around the exposed tip of her clitoris. Once she was moist from arousal, she shifted position slightly and guided Davis's cock in to her vagina. She took it nice and slowly starting with just the head and then gradually lowering herself further so that she was impaled deeper and deeper.

As David's cock slid deeper inside of her, she felt the cock ring which he was still wearing enter her. A wicked thought occurred to her and she reached over and picked up his phone. She re-opened the control app and set the ring to start vibrating. As soon as she felt the vibrations she moaned and stopped lowering herself down on to his cock.

Once Mary adjusted to the sensation of the vibrations along the length of David's cock and consequently transferred to the depth of her vagina, she started to fuck herself with his cock. She had never felt sensations like it. Her normal reserve with anything sexual rapidly started to evaporate and she was soon approaching climax.

Just as Mary was getting close Jane moaned "I am so close; I can't hold out much longer."

Then with a scream Jane came. David did his best to continue to lick her clit and pussy but it wasn't easy with Jane bucking her hips up and down. The scream was also enough to trigger Mary's orgasm. So now David had to contend with two women using him to climax. The combination of the vibrations and Mary fucking herself for all she was worth meant that there was no way that David could resist for long and he also came, filling Mary's pussy with his semen. He tried hard to synchronise his thrusts so that he got maximum stimulation from Mary's pussy. Mary was still enjoying her climax pumping David's cock for all she was worth. She had also never had such an intense climax as she was now. Jane made the most of the first climax that she had been given by another man in years.

Once they all started to come down from their mutual climaxing Jane slid down David's body and rested on his chest. He could feel the moisture leaking from her pussy. He asked Jane to release his wrists. She looked round to Mary and she nodded her approval. Jane leaned forward and released David's wrists.

He shook his arms to release the tired muscles and then ran his hands down Jane's back before gently rubbing her lower back and the top of her arse slit. Jane leant forward a little so that David could run his fingers down further between her cheeks. Mary watched with interest as he parted her bum cheeks and as he ran his finger down her bum, he pushed a finger against her anus. Jane didn't flinch and actually seemed to press against David's finger but there wasn't enough moisture to lubricate the entrance so David didn't try and force it in. Even so Mary couldn't believe what she was seeing, she had never seen another woman's anus this close and certainly wouldn't have allowed David's fingers anywhere near her anus.

Eventually Jane rolled off of David and the two women lay down either side of him. They both snuggled up against him, Mary's hand rested on David's testicles and seeing this Jane followed and rested her hand over the head of David's cock. After a while relaxing David felt a stirring from his cock. He was surprised that he was getting another erection so soon after his previous climax but then he had taken a blue pill earlier so guessed that it was making for a speedier recovery.

Jane noticed that David's cock was stirring and started to gently stroke the tip. This encouraged his erection even more and soon he was fully hard. Mary also helped by gently squeezing and fondling his scrotum.

"I guess as he is hard you would like to feel him inside you" Mary asked Jane.

"That would be a treat after all this time. Are you sure you don't mind 'lending' him to me?" Jane replied.

"It will be a new experience for all of us." Mary joked.

Jane rolled over onto her back and David climbed astride her hips so that he could caress her breasts and suck on her already hard nipples. After a short while he moved down between her lags and started to stroke her inner lips while avoiding any direct contact with her clit. Jane squirmed around thrusting her hips trying to get David to touch her clitoris and give her some of the relief that she desperately needed.

Mary was now lying beside Jane and cautiously placed a hand on her nearest breast. She could feel Jane's hard nipple pressing into her palm. Mary moved her hand along Jane's breast until she felt the nipple slip between two of her fingers. At the same time, she took one of her own nipples and gripped it between two fingers. She now simultaneously caressed both hers and Jane's nipples in an identical fashion.

By now Jane was getting increasingly frustrated. She guided Mary's hand down so that it was resting on her clitoris. She then placed her hand on Mary's clit and started to gently stroke it and tug at the hood. Mary understood what the intention was a started to mimic Jane's movements. David couldn't help but smile to see his usually prudish wife playing with her best friend's clit. He leant forward and started to run his tongue along Jane's slit. When he got close to her clit Jane tugged gently on Mary's clit so that Mary would expose Jane's clit to David's probing tongue.

"That feels so good." Jane moaned. "Please, I need you inside me."

David positioned his cock at Jane's entrance which was soaking wet. Slowly he slid his cock into her. With each movement in he would pull back a little bit ensuring that Jane was kept frustrated for a while longer. As David pushed deeper into Jane, Mary tried to continue to stroke Jane's clit but eventually had to take her hand away to allow David to push deeper inside.

David wanted to give Jane as much pleasure as possible so he only slowly thrust in and out of her, eventually Jane moaned; "Please make me cum." David started to thrust faster and deeper into Jane and soon he felt her tense up as she had a second climax of the morning. Although David had recovered from the climax, he had had earlier enough to have an erection he had not really had time to fully recover so although he had an orgasm, he barely ejaculated into Jane's throbbing pussy.

It didn't take long for his erection to shrink away and soon his cock had slid out of Jane who moaned in appreciation. She hadn't realised how much she had missed having a man make love to her. David knelt up and sucked on her nipples again, which were still erect. "Thank you, David, I needed that. And thank you Mary for allowing this all to happen."

Once they had all recovered, they shared the shower and Mary leant Jane a bathrobe to cover up. They went downstairs and David made some lunch and opened a bottle of wine. They sat and chatted while drinking the wine. Jane said that perhaps it was time that she started to date again and hopefully find herself a new partner.

Eventually Jane got up and said that it was time for her to head off home. She thanked us again for an unexpected time. Once she had got dressed, she passionately kissed both David and Mary before saying her goodbyes.

Mary and David settled down on the settee to relax.

"Well, that was all a bit different and certainly not what I had planned." Said David.

"And what exactly did you plan, tying yourself up wearing a vibrating device on your cock?" Mary asked.

So, David explained all about the program that the controller for the cock ring had been set up for. How it would gradually get him more and more aroused and how, hopefully it would keep him in that aroused state for some time before bringing him to a climax.

"But why?" Mary asked.

And so, for the first time in their long marriage, Mary and David started to discuss their sex life.

As time went on Mary started to snuggle down into David's shoulder. As she did so her bathrobe started to fall open exposing her breast. Slowly David moved a hand, initially to the side of Mary's breast but then he started to stroke her nipple with a finger, all the time expecting her to push him away and pull her bathrobe closed. He felt her nipple harden under his finger and so he continued to gently caress Mary's breast while they continued to talk about their lives together.

By now it was heading into evening. David suggested that he make a quick stir fry for supper. Mary joined him in the kitchen and periodically she would rub his bum or do something else equally sexy and provocative. It wasn't long before they had eaten their supper and cleared up again so they settled down to watch a little bit of TV.

After about an hour Mary got up and went upstairs. David just assumed she was going to the toilet but after about 10 minutes he hadn't heard the flush and Mary had not returned so he headed upstairs to see if she was OK. When he looked in the bedroom the sight, he beheld left him flabbergasted.

Mary was laying on the bed, naked and she had tied herself using the restraints that David had used earlier. Resting against her labia was a small vibrator. As she moved her hips up and down the tip of the vibe slid along her slit and gently pressed against her clit.

"So, you thought you would copy me, did you?" David asked.

"Well, I hoped that you would come upstairs before I got too close. You realise that I am owed a climax. You and Jane both had two orgasms but I only got one."

David walked around the bed and inspected Mary's situation.

"Well, the first thing that is needed are some nipple clamps."

David opened the toy drawer that had all of the toys he had tried to get Mary interested in over the years and retrieved a set of tweezer clamps. He leant over and sucked on the nearest nipple until it was hard and then applied the tweezer, making sure it was tight enough to hold Mary's nipple erect. He then walked round the bed and did the same to the other nipple.

"So, we don't want you climaxing too soon, do we?"

David picked up the vibrator from between Mary's legs, turned it down to the lowest setting and then slowly slid it inside Mary. He hoped that at that level of vibration Mary would not be able to climax but it would keep her nice and aroused.

"So how are you feeling?"

"I can feel my nipples throbbing. There is a tingle of desire deep in my pussy...All I need now is for you to force me to climax...Please!!"

"There is no rush, let's work up to it slowly and calmly."

David then started to gently caress her breasts and then ever so carefully stroke Mary's already throbbing nipples. Mary moaned and tried to push her breasts up so that David would apply a bit more pressure to them, but David easily evaded her movements and continued to tease her exactly as he wanted.

David slowly ran one hand down her body until he got to her slit. Very slowly he pushed one finger into her vagina and collected some of the nectar that was pooling at the entrance. Slowly he spread the moisture up and down between her labia and over the tip of her clitoris. As he touched her clit Mary moaned. "Please."

David continued to stroke up and down between Mary's inner lips, occasionally tugging gently on them to keep them parted. Once David was happy that Mary had been teased enough, he dipped his head between her legs and replaced the teasing finger with his tongue. He licked up and down Mary's slit being careful not to make too much contact with her clit. Each time he licked up her slit he allowed his tongue to get closer and closer to the tip of her clit.

By now Mary was so worked up that as soon as David relented and licked the side of her clitoris she climaxed with an almighty moan. David continued to suck and lick Mary's clit for as long as she was orgasming. Once she started to calm down David slipped 2 fingers into her vagina and slowly slid the vibrator out.

Despite the fact that David had already had two orgasms earlier he now had a good firm erection again. He continued to lick Mary's pussy slowly bringing her back to a state of high arousal. Then much to Mary's surprise he positioned his cock at the entrance to her vagina.

"OOH David, I didn't expect that. Please fuck me hard!!"

David smiled to himself, he couldn't remember Mary ever using the F word and certainly not in relation to sex. But David really couldn't wait to fuck her and plunged his cock deep into Mary. He slowly withdrew until just the very tip of his cock was still inside and then plunged as deep and hard as he could. He continued to plunge in and out until Mary was on the verge of orgasm. He slowed his thrusting slightly just to tease her slightly

"No...Please...Don't stop...Make me cum again."

David felt Mary's pussy muscles clench as he pushed slowly back into her. Then he slowly withdrew again and then thrust in as hard as he could. Mary climaxed instantly and David wasn't far behind. Considering this was the third orgasm they had both had that day it was probably the most intense of them all. David realised that he had finally awakened the joy of sex in Mary.

Once they calmed down and David climbed off of Mary, they settled down side by side. Mary rested her head on David's shoulder.

"I do love you" she whispered in his ear.

"I love you too, darling."