The Conspiracy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day too she didn't show up in the club and Mr. Gupta became so restless that he didn't wait for the session to get over and called her straight away but once again she didn't answer. While Mr. Gupta was getting extremely worried, Priya was actually smirking, seeing her plan moving in the right direction. Once Mr. Gupta finished his fitness session of the day, he looked at his cell and found 2 missed calls from Priya and he immediately called back. Priya had a broken voice, and sounded like she had been crying for a long time. She wanted to meet him immediately and so wasting no more time, Mr. Gupta drove towards her home. He was already running late and so he knew that Raj would be in the office, so he frantically parked his car below Raj & Priya's apartment and climbed the stairs to reach to her flat, not even waiting for the lift.

Priya opened the door and as soon as he came in, she hugged him into a tight embrace. She was still sobbing so he planted several kisses on her forehead and cheeks and started stroking her hair. Soon Priya restrained herself from him but Mr. Gupta again pulled her back into a tight and reassuring embrace as he didn't want to let her go. All these days of close interaction with Priya reignited the secret desires in Mr. Gupta of having a close partner and thus made him secretly desire her. Without breaking the embrace, both of them sat on a couch in the living room while Mr. Gupta asked her the reason of her sadness.

Priya looked at him with her watery eyes and said that she is not able to cope up with Raj anymore. She is tired of this life where there is neither emotional nor physical satisfaction out of it. From the first day to this very day, she had been left restless and longing for some warm touch and a fulfilling married life. After saying this, she rested her head on his chest, realizing the impact of the words on him -- that was exactly how she had intended it to go. Mr. Gupta wrapped his hands around her and snuggled her tightly to make her feel better -- all this happened while Mr. Gupta's one hand was constantly caressing Priya's shoulder, and back and the other hand held Priya's hand which was being constantly kissed by Mr. Gupta.

Priya was waiting exactly for this moment. She raised her head to look at him, her eyes looked so innocent and genuine that Mr. Gupta couldn't restrain himself anymore and held her chin up to plant a soft kiss on her lips. As soon as their lips met, she wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him back. For moments to come, they sat in that position sucking each other's lips hungrily and they kissed and sucked each other's lips in such vigour as if both of them were possessed by a mad rage.

Priya was wearing a sleeveless nightie -- and she was not wearing any bra underneath which made her nipples to poke at the thin flimsy material. Mr. Gupta's eyes were glued to Priya's breasts. Her nipples were already aroused and firm and Mr. Gupta maddened with lust quickly bent forward to take one of them in his mouth through the flimsy material as he too was experiencing the pleasure of a feminine body after a very long time. Priya threw her head back in pleasure and started moaning softly.

"Please don't stop, keep doing it" -- she said, encouraging him to keep sucking and pressing her two breasts in turn. Their lusty endeavour didn't last long because someone rang the doorbell. Both of them disengaged from each other and feared whether Raj had returned or what. Setting themselves and their dresses back to normal and also frantically arranging the room, Priya went to open the door. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw the watchman of her society had come to inform her that her guest had not parked the car properly which was causing issues downstairs. Mr. Gupta bid farewell to Priya and left.

This incident opened the Pandora's box. Now every day, kisses on the cheeks were replaced by hot passionate kisses on the lips. Mr. Gupta would now even pick Priya from her home in addition to dropping her back. They both behaved as romantic lovers whenever they were alone out together. The two of them would often go to watch movies together where they would kiss and fondle each other throughout the length of the movie and interestingly, this would sometime take place in the afternoon when both of them knew that Priya's husband Raj was working in the office while his ultimate boss's hands were feeling, fondling and groping his sexy wife out in the public.

Mr. Gupta would shower Priya with gifts, dresses, and even lingerie, etc. and she in turn would often parade herself in front of him in those sexy outfits. Mr. Gupta and Priya also resorted to sex chats late in the night where he would demand sexy pics from her and she would respond by sending him provocatively sexy and hot pics of herself either semi-nude or fully nude covering herself only with hands over her boobs and pussy. Priya was smart enough to entice feelings of Mr. Gupta but at the same time she held reservation of the two of them having sex yet. This maddened Mr. Gupta with lust and he was desperate to spread Priya's sexy long legs and relish her pussy.

It was one of those days when Priya's husband Raj was out-of-station due to work and Mr. Gupta felt like a Lion out-of-his-cage. During one of their late-night sex chats, he had popped the question of going on a dinner date with Priya on the occasion of his upcoming birthday. Priya showed her eagerness for the same and even promised to give Mr. Gupta a 'special gift' on his birthday. Days leading up to the birthday were uneventful as Priya said that her mom had come over to stay with her for a few days and as a result she also won't be able to attend the fitness club. The absence of Priya as a gym partner was too much for Mr. Gupta to bear and he had to attend the gym alone only but he awaited desperately for his birthday as he was anxious to know what Priya had planned for his 'special gift'.

On the day of his birthday, while in the gym, Mr. Gupta had received a text message from Priya which said that her mother had just left by the morning train back to her hometown and so she would wish that Mr. Gupta could come by her house to unwrap his birthday special gift. Mr. Gupta rushed out of the club as soon as he read the message; not even bothering to take a shower.

Enroute he received another message from Priya which said -- "Please park the car properly as we don't want the watchman to complain again like last time".

As soon as Mr. Gupta entered Priya's residential society, he received another text message which said -- "The main door is unlatched. When you enter the house, lock the door properly as I don't want anyone to disturb us. I'm waiting for you in the bedroom."

Mr. Gupta almost jizzed in his pants upon reading the last line. He followed the instructions diligently and the moment he opened the bedroom door, his mouth went ajar. There stood Priya looking as sexy and beautiful as ever wrapped only in a satin bedsheet around her body with a red ribbon tied at the waist.

She exclaimed in a sultry tone -- "Care to unwrap your present".

Mr. Gupta moved in a zombie like fashion without taking his eyes off Priya's body. The satin bedsheet fell to the ground the moment the ribbon was pulled. Mr. Gupta's eyes bulged out of his eye sockets when he witnessed what he saw. Priya was wearing a very sexy sheer pink babydoll. Mr. Gupta took his time to digest the quick turn of events that unfolded in front of him; even swallowing the built-up saliva in his mouth took effort to drain down his throat.

Priya inched closer to Mr. Gupta wishing -- "Happy birthday darling!" and locked her lips with his in a passionate wet kiss. The kiss seemed to have prolonged for minutes before both of them disengaged to catch their breaths. Then the moment their eyes met again, Priya jumped on Mr. Gupta like a wild tigress wrapping her hands and legs around his neck and waist respectively. Mr. Gupta carried her in that position to the edge of the bed before both of them collapsed on the bed without disengaging their bodies or the hungry kiss.

Mr. Gupta showered multiple kisses on Priya's face and neck before proceeding towards her well-endowed chest. He pulled down the strings of the dress off Priya's shoulders to witness the breath-taking view of two big, round tight boobs with erect pink nipples. He quickly latched his mouth onto one of the breasts while using his fingers to pinch and fondle the other breasts. Though Mr. Gupta had fondled and kissed Priya's breasts on numerous occasions up till now but this was the first time he had his mouth onto Priya's naked breasts, otherwise it had always been from above and over her dress. Priya moaned in ecstasy as Mr. Gupta's tongue lapped alternatively on her breasts.

These were the first breasts which Mr. Gupta had sucked on after his wife's death. As for Priya, she was also sexually charged up as she also hadn't had sex with her husband in a long time and so both of them were frantically undressing the other. Priya was left only in her see-through pink panties while Mr. Gupta had just lost his sweaty t-shirt. Priya took charge by coming on top of Mr. Gupta and kissing him with full passion while squatting on his clothed dick and dry humping him; making him moan.

Mr. Gupta had come straight from the gym and hence had his track pants on -- and his situation was evident from the huge bulge in his pants. Priya rubbed on it over the pants to tease him even further and when he surrendered to her saying that he cannot take it any further, she pulled his pants down to free his cock from its prison. Like her husband, Mr. Gupta too didn't maintain pubic hygiene but unlike her husband, he possessed a fairly big dick; at least bigger than her husband's and definitely thicker in girth. She immediately grabbed it and started stroking it, making him moan even louder; and before Mr. Gupta could do anything, she had put his cock in her mouth and started sucking it.

This was a totally new experience for Mr. Gupta as he and his late wife had never indulged in oral sex. He lied on his back and closed his eyes as a feeling of eternal bliss took over him. Priya on the other hand, was definitely a pro in giving blowjobs; given the numerous dicks she had sucked since attaining puberty. Although the sweat in Mr. Gupta's pubic area had made Priya nauseating but she was used to such smelly stinky dicks throughout her life and moreover she was determined to give the old a memorable birthday blowjob experience. She held his cock at the base and took his hairy balls inside her mouth while keeping the head of the dick near her nose; inhaling the mixed smell of pre-cum, sweat, urine and her own saliva. She sucked on his hairy balls for some time before proceeding towards the tip of his cock by dragging her tongue along the way. She started slowly by wrapping her lips around the head of his dick initially and later alternating between short and long deep strokes; while also moaning herself as she took more and more of Mr. Gupta's cock inside her mouth.

Mr. Gupta propped up on his elbows to admire such a sexy woman giving him a never-experienced-before pleasure. Priya also ensured that she maintained eye contact with Mr. Gupta during the blowjob while simultaneously rubbing and pinching his sweaty hairy chest. Mr. Gupta changed his position to a sitting one at the edge of the bed and Priya too was now on her knees at the foot of the bed; this position increased her suction and sucking power. Mr. Gupta had started moaning loudly and started playing with Priya's hair with both hands as she was slowly bringing him closer to the edge. Priya too realized that Mr. Gupta is not young and regular to this attention so he would soon erupt in her mouth. After giving a few long and deep strokes, she tasted some of the pre-cum oozing, so she pulled his cock out of her mouth, giving few strokes to the old man's dick which made Mr. Gupta's dick spit out its load which got sprayed all over her chin and naked breasts.

Mr. Gupta had a satisfying smile on his face and was in awe by the blowjob ability of Priya, who on the other hand had an equally satisfying grin on her face as she knew that she had satisfied her man. She leaned forward to kiss at the tip and clean his cock, but Mr. Gupta pulled her up for a kiss on her lips in mid task itself. The sperms sprayed on her chin and breasts got smeared on each other's body and both of them got something to laugh. Priya sat on top of Mr. Gupta in a Lotus position whereby both kept kissing each other wildly while he on his part took the liberty of rubbing his one hand on Priya's pussy over the panties making her moan in pleasure and to kiss him back with much more vigour.

A call on Priya's phone startled the two new sex lovers. The call was from Priya's husband Raj who was calling from the airport. He had called to inform her that his work got completed a bit early and he would reach their house in an hour. This brought an end to the lovemaking session of Mr. Gupta and Priya. However, Priya insisted that they still had at least an hour before Raj gets home, so she led Mr. Gupta to the bathroom where both of them took bath together. They took turns cleaning each other up while also indulging in hot, wild kissing.


Mr. Gupta soon left for office after giving Priya one last deep and long kiss. Raj arrived some 15 mins after Mr. Gupta's departure but he too soon left for office completely unaware of what had happened in his bedroom between Mr. Gupta and his wife. At the office, Mr. Gupta encountered Raj multiple times and each time Mr. Gupta thought of Raj's sexy topless wife Priya on her knees with her hot lips wrapped around his cock and giving him another mind-blowing blowjob.

To be continued........

12