The Consultant - Neighbor Wives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a handful of minutes of pounding in that position, I raised her legs up to my shoulders so that I could get even deeper inside her. I grabbed her left leg and brought her foot over to my mouth, running my tongue up and down the sole of her foot, digging my tongue into her instep while continuing to fuck her as hard as I could. I could tell by her ragged breathing and the tensing of her stomach muscles that she was about to cum again and it wasn't long before I felt her spasming around my cock as she screamed. "Oh shit oh fuck oh shit oh fuck ooooh...!!"

I barely gave her time to come down at all before pulling out of her and rolling her over. I pulled her back so that she was on her hands and knees and was back inside her within a few seconds. My lord, she had an incredible ass and I was fixated on watching that cute butt move as I pounded in and out of her. Joanie seemed lost in an ongoing orgasm as she lowered her chest and shoulders onto the bed, raising that perfect ass even higher. She clutched at the blankets as I held onto her hips, pulling her back towards me as hard as I was thrusting into her.

I'm not usually much of a talker myself during sex but I realized I was growling and moaning and howling as I neared the finish line. Joanie could tell that I was close and started almost chanting, "Cum for me baby cum for me. Cum inside my pussy baby. Cum hard for me baby." She was stroking away at her clit and I grabbed a couple of handfuls of that luscious booty and pulled her back into me as hard as I could as I let go and came inside that sweet pussy. She shouted again as she felt me cum and had one more big orgasm, collapsing on the bed while I was still in the throes of my own. I continued to spurt, covering her ass and back with everything I had left before I too dropped to the bed, half on top of her.

We may have actually dozed off for a couple of minutes, as the next thing I knew she was lying in my arms again, gently kissing my face and neck. We looked at each other, a lot sated, a little embarrassed but I didn't see any trace of guilt or sadness in her face, which made me inordinately happy. She deserved all the fun and joy she could get and if I could help her get those things, I didn't see anything wrong with that.

It was starting to get a little dark by the time we got up and got cleaned up. We managed not to be too shy around each other but I know we were both thinking about how this might affect our relationship, much less hers with Mark. She surveyed the damage we'd done to her daughter's bed with a grin, commenting on the laundry she was now going to have to do. So it seemed that we were good, at least for now.

I got dressed and gave her another big hug before heading for the door. I let her know that I was going to be out of town at a customer site the next couple of days but we made plans to resume our walks on Thursday, to all outward appearances as if nothing had happened. As I reached the door I turned and she was there, giving me a quick but deep kiss before lowering her eyes and whispering "thank you".

I wasn't sure the thanks was deserved but I was sure that either Mark was going to be a very lucky man that weekend or he was going to be a very sorry divorced guy soon after.

12