The Consultant - Neighbor Wives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her squeezing around my cock again, with her pussy instead of her hand this time, as she climaxed again, throwing her head back and shrieking, too overcome for actual words. She collapsed onto my chest and I held her for a minute before deciding that it was my turn to take a little control.

I raised her up and slid out from under her, placing her on all fours facing the mirror, only three or four feet away from it. I moved behind her and pushed her shoulders down to the floor, raising her cute ass higher. I took a minute to kiss those delectable buns and lick around her asshole before straightening up and sliding my cock back where it belonged in her little cunt. I rammed her hard a couple of times before leaning down and pulling her shoulders back up so that she was again looking into the mirror.

"I'm going to fuck you, little girl," getting into the spirit of her play. "I'm going to drive my hard cock into your tight little cunt over. And over. And over. And over," slamming into her hard with each "over". Our eyes met in the mirror and I could see the sly smile on her face as I finally got into her game. "Oh, mister, fuck my little pussy! Ram me with that big cock! Fill my little cunt with your hot cum!"

I let her drop back down onto her arms, her hands trying to grip the carpet as I pounded into her. She pushed her ass back onto me, willing me to go deeper and deeper into her. I was shocked I lasted as long as I did, but I knew I was ready to burst in just a few minutes. I reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back as I slammed into her faster, her hips rocking back to meet every thrust. "Fuck me, mister! Shit! Cum in me!"

I dropped her hair, grabbed her hips and thrust one more time as deep as I could go as I finally released, my head exploding as much as my cock after waiting so long. I was too intent on the feeling to continue playing our little verbal game, reduced to growls and moans as I pumped inside her. But she wasn't done, although her voice changed, became more mature.

"That's it, baby. Cum for me. Cum inside me. It feels so good for you to fill me up like that. Fill my pussy up with your cum," she cooed, almost lovingly. I slowed down but stayed inside her, looking back into the mirror to see her looking back at me with a satisfied smile.

We uncoupled and slowly stood up, standing together in front of the mirror, naked except for the purple stockings that had slid down to Ramona's knees. We were covered in sweat and jizz and girl juice and just held each other for a minute. I realized we'd been fucking for hours but had barely kissed, so I held her face in my hand and kissed her gently.

We also realized that in the sudden absence of vigorous sexual exercise, it was cold as shit in the bedroom. I pulled the covers back on the bed and we slid inside, quickly warming them up with body heat. We seemed to have talked enough during the sex play and were content to lie in each other's arms and finally relax, for the first time since she'd arrived.

I was awakened by gentle but insistent kissing on my face, looking up into Ramona's big eyes before looking over at the clock and seeing that it was 3am and that we'd dropped off to sleep together. I realized that my bladder was complaining up a storm and given that she was up and wearing my robe, she'd probably had a similar urge.

I stumbled off to the bathroom and quickly dove back under the covers afterwards so I wouldn't freeze to death. Ramona still sat on the bed, wrapped in my robe. She looked at me and said, "Jim, what you said earlier, about it not being good for me to be seen here. You were right. I've got all the cards with Todd right now and I'm going to punish the bastard. So I don't want anything to screw that up. I should get home, before the neighborhood wakes up."

I knew she was right. I also knew that she really needed something to wear home other than her bra and thong. So I scrounged up a sweatshirt that was five sizes too big for her and some thick pajama pants that we cinched up around her tiny waist. But her high heels were going to be a problem. We looked outside and saw that it had really started to snow, on top of the freezing rain that had fallen while we were making love. No, while we were fucking - may as well be honest.

So I came up with a solution that fit in with the silliness and absurdity of the night. I got dressed and put on my ski jacket along with my hiking boots. She pulled on a pair of my thick wool hiking socks and wrapped her coat around her borrowed sweats and we stepped out onto the front porch. Then she put her arms around my neck and jumped up on my back and I gave her a piggyback ride home through the snow as we tried hard not to laugh out loud and wake the neighbors up.

I deposited her on her front porch and got a quick peck on the cheek as she fumbled her keys out of her coat pocket and opened the door. She turned as she stepped inside, gave me a little grin and a wink and closed the door. I waited to hear the locks turning before heading home through the snow.

I honestly had no idea what had just happened - none of it made any sense to me. I felt like I'd been with at least four different women that night. But I was tired in a good way and Ramona seemed to have gotten what she wanted, so I figured that was enough. It seemed she had depths that none of our neighbors realized and I hoped she really was able to get everything she deserved from her rat-bastard husband, for her sake and for Tina's.

12