The Consulting Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie smiled coyly and nodded. She came close to him and asked "Any chance we could have this place to ourselves starting Friday evening?"

"I like your thinking. However, I really doubt it. Now, how about you sneak up to my room later tonight and pretend to be a nurse needing a sample from me?"

Ah, thought Laurie, he wants a blow job. He must have liked what she'd done earlier. Well, she had thoroughly enjoyed going down on him. He had a beautiful, delicious cock and she would have no problem giving him what he wanted.

"Sounds like a plan. Too bad we don't have costumes, huh?"

"Yeah, that is too bad but we'll make do, nurse Laurie."

They played pool and then Yahtzee and, when it got late enough, they retired to their rooms. Laurie changed into her nightgown, put on a robe and waited a little bit before sneaking out and up the stairs to his suite. Once up there, she found the door cracked open so she opened it and entered. She closed the door behind her and found herself in a sitting room. She followed the light into his bedroom and found him in bed, wearing satin pyjamas. He was in a four poster bed with a red velvet canopy draped over the top. He looked at her, smiled and said "Are you here to obtain the sample the doctor wanted?"

Laurie nodded and went to the side of the bed. "Don't worry, sir, this will not hurt. It may seem like an unusual method but the doctor really wants a sample of your sperm and this is the best way to obtain it."

"If I wasn't paralyzed, I could provide the sample myself but I can't move a muscle."

"No worries. As a nurse, I understand that you can't. I also understand that this will be easier on you if I do it rather than the doctor, the male doctor. So let's get started. I'm going to pull back the covers and take your penis out of your pyjamas."

He nodded. She continued "Now normally, I would wear gloves for this but I find that we have better success if I don't wear the gloves. Is this okay with you?"

"Yes."

She pulled back the covers and pulled down the pyjama pants. She then lifted his penis and started stroking it. It started stirring. Not waiting, she bent down and pulled his penis into her mouth. She then heard him say "It might help if I could see you naked while you do this."

Laurie straightened up and removed both the robe and the nightgown. She bent back down and resumed playing with his penis with his hands and mouth. He moaned and his cock quickly rose and hardened. She eagerly licked and sucked his cock while she played with his sack with her hand. When she gently ran her nails against his sack, he moaned even louder. At one point, she felt like he was close to coming so she slowed down and allowed the crisis to pass. Twice more, she brought him close and backed down. He groaned his frustration and asked "I thought a quick sample was what was needed?"

"Oh no, sir, we need to create a few waves before we allow the eruption to ensure we get the maximum sample. No need to worry, this should be good now."

She went back down on him and built him up again only this time, she didn't stop, she pushed him right over the edge. He moaned while he spurted into her mouth. She took it all and then pretended to spit it into a container. "There we go, we have our sample, now let me clean you up."

She bent down and licked him clean. When she was done, she pulled his pyjama pants back up and brought the covers back up. She then gave him a quick kiss on the forehead and said "Do get some rest now, we have a big day tomorrow."

She put her nightgown and robe back on and went back down to her own room. She could hardly believe she had just given a blow job to this rich and powerful man. And she had thoroughly enjoyed it too. She was certainly looking forward to more fun with him.

The next day, they both pretended like nothing had happened and they focused on the standards. A few times, he discretely caressed whatever part of her he could touch. As she was wearing a skirt, there were many times that when she stood next to him, he ran his hand up the inside of her leg.

Unfortunately, by the time the day ended, it was raining so they couldn't go out for a walk. He told her that she'd have to wait for her appointment with the doctor for her annual exam that night at 9:30. She smiled and nodded.

She opted to take a shower between work and dinner so she would be as fresh as possible for her examination. Dinner was delicious once again. After that, they played pool for a while and then Yahtzee. After they saw Victor and the two others going up to their rooms, they also headed up. Laurie went to her room and put her night gown and robe on. She then sneaked up to his suite.

Once in there, she found him wearing a longish white shirt and holding a clipboard. He was trying to look like a doctor. He said "Ms. Laurie? You're right on time for your appointment. Please, do come in. For your exam, we'll need for you to take your gown off and sit on this exam table here."

He had her sit on a wooden table where he had put a large towel. He examined her eyes and ears and then palpated her throat. Then he said "I need to do your breast exam. Please face that way and raise your arms above your head."

He reached around from behind her and started palpating her breasts, caressing both of them thoroughly. He then said "We need to test your nipple reactions." and focused on teasing her nipples.

After a while, he said he needed to test for leakage. He had her turn around and sucked on each nipple in turn and declared that all was good.

He then said he needed to examine her lower region and asked her to lay down on the table. He pulled her rear end all the way to the edge of the table and pulled up a chair so he'd be at the perfect height to examine her. He touched her and said he needed to verify that there were no dead spots so he would caress every square millimetre and ask her to confirm that she'd felt that. He said that he needed to test the response of her clitoris and rubbed it. He rubbed up and down and then in circles and then, oh joy, he said he needed to test her response to another method and used his tongue on her.

"I need to verify the lubrication this is creating" he said as he inserted a finger into her. It wasn't long that he was inserting a second finger into her and making her moan. He thoroughly examined every part of her vagina as he licked and sucked on her clit. He then said "I will now push you to orgasm so I can gauge your internal reaction."

And, matching actions to the words, he really focused on giving her pleasure. He rubbed and he licked and he sucked on her clit. He finger-fucked her and soon, he was indeed pushing her over the edge. When the high had subsided, she asked "Doctor, would you like me to help prepare and lubricate your depth checker tool?"

He looked surprised. She asked "Why does this surprise you?"

"I figured that if I was the only one to get pleasure last night, it would only be fair if you were the sole receiver tonight."

"Well, I feel strongly that I'd like a depth verification. Please doctor."

"And you're sure that you want to help prepare the instrument? I really wouldn't want to impose."

"Oh I'm sure. That instrument is amazing and I want more and more of it."

"Well, if you insist, I don't see how I could deny such a request."

He came to the side of the table and lowered his pyjama pants. She reached out with her hand and wrapped her hand around his already hardening cock. She pulled him towards her and into her mouth. It only took a minute of her licking and sucking him and he was as hard as could be. "I think the instrument is ready."

Laurie reluctantly let go and allowed him to go position himself at the end of the table. He aligned his cock to her entrance and slowly pushed in. He pushed as far as he could into her and said "I can confirm miss that you have perfect depth."

He pulled out and, fearing he would totally pull out, she said "Doctor, I think you need to verify again."

He pushed back in. He pulled out.

"And again, and again, and again."

He smiled and gave her what she wanted. And this time, he didn't stop. He kept fucking her slowly and deeply. Eventually, his needs took over and he increased the tempo. When he reached his own peak, he plunged deep into her and stopped there while he ejaculated. He stayed in as long as possible but eventually, his shrinking penis slipped out and he went to get a couple of wet wash cloths. He wrapped one around his penis and cleaned himself off as he walked back from the washroom. He then gently wiped her. He helped her stand up from the table and helped her put her nightgown and robe back on. He kissed her deeply and said "Good night and sweet dreams."

Laurie walked back to her room and had a great night's sleep.

The next day, they reviewed more standards and agreed to review a few more the next morning. He discretely asked her to not change before heading up to his room.

That night, when she sneaked up to his room, he suggested the time stop fantasy. She had to ask him what that was. He explained that they would pretend that if he tapped his watch, she would then have to stop moving and act as if she was frozen in time. If he moved her, she would let him reposition her but not move by herself. He would then undress her and take advantage of her. "I promise that I won't hurt you and I will make sure you are well prepared to take me. Are you willing to do that?"

Laurie agreed and when he tapped on his watched, she froze. He looked at her, touched her, caressed her and then started to move her. He had her with both her hands on her breasts and then said "That would look even better if there was no clothes in the way."

He moved her so that he could undress her. He seemed to really enjoy slowly undressing her. He struggled a bit with her bra but she just waited until he figured it out. He then put her hands back on her breasts and admired his work. He then proceeded to undress the rest of her. Then, he caressed her all over. He re-positioned her a few times and continued to explore her body as if it was the first time he saw her naked.

Then, he manoeuvred her to sit on a sofa and got himself naked. He pulled her hand forward and wrapped her fingers around his cock and, with his own hand over hers, stroked it. He then opened her mouth and inserted his hardened cock in it. She was supposed to be frozen so she couldn't close her mouth on him nor could she lick or suck him despite the huge temptation to do so.

After a few moments, he stopped that and pushed her down on the sofa. He started caressing her. He teased her nipples, licked them, sucked on them. He then straddled her so that his cock rested between her breasts. He pushed them together and moved his hips back and forth gently. With his index and thumb, he teased her nipples as he slowly fucked her breasts. He did this for a few minutes and got off her.

He made his way down and licked and caressed her vulva. He was true to his word and got her ready to take him. When he felt she was sufficiently lubricated, he positioned himself to penetrate her. He fucked her for a while, then he withdrew, moved her around to spoon her and take her from behind. After a few minutes, he withdrew again. This time, he positioned her on her hand and knees so he could do her doggy style. He withdrew one last time, flipped her over to her side and, pulling her assk half off the sofa, he pushed into her sideways. He fucked her hard this way, then reached his limit and came inside her.

He collapsed on the sofa with her and held her. He then tapped his watch and she pretended to wake up, asking what had happened. Then, they both started laughing. He then admitted "Although I did come, this wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. And I realize that it wasn't much fun for you. Would you like me to pleasure you like last night?"

Laurie, knowing that it was getting late, shook her head "This was good. I should go back and get some sleep." They kissed and she went back to her room.

On the Saturday morning, they went through the last two standards on the program, the ones on quality management systems. They discussed the similarities and the differences. He asked several very pertinent questions and clarified a lot of the requirements of the standards. When the morning came to an end, Laurie told him that they would be ready to start with auditing on Monday.

After lunch, they watched as the three other people in the house left. It was raining again so they stayed inside and played pool for a while. They wanted to make sure that none of the three had forgotten something and turned around to come back to get it. When they felt more secure, they kissed and then Laurie asked "So what are your office fantasies?"

"Well, for one, I'd like for you to hide under a desk and give me oral pleasure while I'm on the phone. You are not to make me come while I'm on the phone, just play with me. Then, after I hang up, you could get on the desk, allow me to pleasure you and we'd finish with me inside you. Are you okay with that?"

"Sounds good. Except that I haven't seen any desk."

"There is one in the office behind the kitchen."

They made their way there and she asked "Who are you going to call?"

"I'll call an aide and discuss a few things. It shouldn't be too long. Think you can fit under there?"

It was a large enough desk and Laurie crawled under it. He sat on the chair and, after opening up his pants and taking out his already hardening cock, pulled up to the desk. He grabbed the phone and dialed while Laurie started caressing his cock. As soon as he started talking, she pulled him into her mouth. She was really starting to love his cock. Slowly, she licked his rod and gently she sucked while he held his conversation. He held the phone to his ear with one hand and reached under the desk with his other hand and wrapped his fingers in her hair. At times, he set a pace for her to bob up and down on his cock while at other times, he simply played in her hair. After a while, she was getting cramped but there was no way she was going to stop. She kept at it. She was glad she did not stop because only a minute later, he hung up the phone and pushed away from the desk.

"Woman, you are amazing. I need to get you on this desk."

He helped her up and pushed her onto the desk. He pushed her skirt up and removed her tights and underwear quickly. He pushed her back and sat back down in the chair to have direct access to her. Like he had previously done while playing doctor, he went down on her and finger fucked her only this time, there was no pretense about examining her, he was clearly a man on a mission.

Surprising her, he stood up before she had come and penetrated her. He fucked her for a few minutes and then stopped, sat and resumed giving her oral and manual pleasure. He alternated between oral and fucking a few more times and then really focused on her pleasure and pushed her over the edge. As soon as she came, he stood up and plunged into her, fucking her until he came. He collapsed on top of her and they lay there panting for a little while. They then got up and cleaned up.

He then suggested they take a shower together. Laurie agreed and they went up the stairs and into his washroom where she saw that his shower was way bigger than hers. They went in and he tenderly washed her hair and body. She applied the conditioner and then said "My turn to wash you."

She gently washed him and when she was done, she rinsed off the conditioner in her hair and they both exited the shower. They dried each other and applied lotion to each other. It was a very sensual experience that they both enjoyed. He put on some clothes, lent her his robe and they went to her room so she could get dressed too.

It had stopped raining so they went for a walk around another loop on the grounds of the resort. This one was through gardens with beautiful plants and flowers. When they finally made their way back in, they went to the kitchen and warmed up some meals for dinner. When they were done, Laurie offered to clean up and do dishes but her insisted on helping her.

After dinner, he asked her to go change into as short a skirt as she had. She told him that she only had knee length skirts. He said "wear the one you like the least. Also, no tights, no hosiery and no underwear. Oh, and a low cut blouse or one we can undo buttons."

She did as she was told. When she came back down, he took scissors and cut the skirt short! He said "With what I'll pay you, you can buy a hundred more skirts."

Then, he took her to play pool but this time, he pretended to want to help her improve her game so he could wrap himself around her and rub against her. He also reached under the skirt and played with her pussy when she was trying to set up. She started rubbing his ass when he was trying to aim. They teased each other mercilessly as they played pool. Eventually, he stopped playing and started kissing her. He pushed her onto the table and she fell back on it. He raised her legs up and bent down between them. He started licking and caressing her. After a few minutes, Laurie was so turned on that she begged "Please fuck me. Fuck me now."

He obliged, penetrating her right there on the pool table. He reached down and rubbed her clit as he slowly fucked her and she responded. He increased the pressure and tempo on her clit and pushed her further and further until she came. He came right after her and collapsed on top of her, panting. When they caught their breaths, he straightened up and went to get some napkins. He wiped himself with some and handed her a bunch so she could wipe herself too.

They then opted to play Yahtzee for a while and had fun with that. Later, when it was time to retire, he invited her to spend the night in his room. Once there, he said "I'd like you to dominate me. Give me orders, tell me what to do to you. And I'd like for one of these thing to be that you sit on my face and force me to pleasure you."

Laurie was surprised "When you said you had a domination fantasy, I thought for sure that you wanted to be the dominant one, not the other way around."

"I spend most of my days making decisions and telling others what to do. I'd like to experience being told what to do, being bossed around."

"Okay, I get that but just a few hours ago, we had a very satisfying session on the pool table."

"Are you questioning my virility?"

"Oh no sir! However, neither of us is twenty anymore."

"Well I'll have to take note that you have already come twice today, something you weren't sure you could still do."

"Exactly."

"So I'd like to try for three. Doesn't hurt to try does it?"

He had come up to her and pulled her into a kiss. Then, he pulled away and said "Starting now, your wish is my command milady."

"Well, what I'd like is for you to strip naked. Slowly."

He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. Then he removed his undershirt. She interrupted him. "Stop. I want to inspect the goods before you continue."

She went to him and ran her finger across his chest and then walked around him, running her finger across his shoulders and back. She then came back to the front and teased his nipples. They stiffened up and she said "Hmm, I think I might play with those a little more later."

She then took a few steps back and said "Continue"

He undid his belt and his pants. Then, he bent down and took off his shoes and socks. He straightened up and then pushed down his pants and underwear. He stepped out of them and stood, naked, in front of her. She walked around him, inspecting him by running her finger on his hips, his rear end and purposely avoiding his cock. She was amazed that it was already semi hard.

She said "Now, you get to undress me. But you need to make sure you touch only the clothes and not me, as much as possible, understood?"