The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My will was sapping away like water into sand. I didn't really notice before, but this girl was fit. And strong. Her legs were gorgeous, but around my waist they were like iron, and she had them locked in. There was no way I was going to break that grip without hurting her. Which would lead to losing everything.

Her pussy was still above my dick. She began to loosen her legs around my waist. She was maneuvering herself for a stealthy insertion. Once I was inside her, with her ankles crossed like that, there was no way I was escaping. She'd pump my cum into her pussy like nobody's business.

I saw my opportunity. I whirled us around and twisted down hard onto the bed. That surprised her and she momentarily unclamped her ankles. With her back on the bed, I had some leverage and I slipped out between her legs and free. I stood panting at the side of the bed and watched her.

"That was some move, darling" she said, a big smile on her face. "I knew you'd be good. But I meant it. I want you. Come here, please come here. Love me Jake."

She rolled onto her tummy on the bed, put her chin in her hands, and looked up at me. "You have a lot of willpower, Jake. More than I have."

"Claire, that's easy for you to say. You win if I fuck you. It's that simple. I get it. You are a stunningly beautiful woman. If half a million dollars wasn't on the line, I'd be chasing you around the block. But I know you want the money, not me."

"Oh no, Jake, no. I wasn't lying. Your cum did something to me. It was so sweet and beautiful. Something happened inside me. I don't know what. I've never felt it before. It was like a fire, a wanting, a chemical change, I don't know. I want more of that sweet nectar." She hesitated. "I think it means that we're made for each other, Jake. I mean biologically. How else could I explain it?"

She got up off the bed and walked up to me. She started to put her arms around my neck. I pulled away. She came back at me. I grabbed her wrists and put her arms at her side.

"No!" I said forcefully. "I need to think."

"You need to fuck me. That's all you have to think about," Claire said. She came at me again. I turned and walked away from her. She followed. Running up to me, she wrapped her arms around my waist from behind. I pulled them apart.

"Stop" I pleaded. "Please stop." But she kept coming. Advancing, she put her leg around mine stopping me from backing up any further. I side stepped and walked away. She followed me. She was relentless.

"You're going to fuck me, Jake" she said evenly. "I'm not going to stop. Not ever. You are going to fuck me hard and I'm going to have your sweet cum inside me."

She stopped at that point and walked over to the bed and lay down on it, face up, legs apart. "Look at what you can have, Jake. Forever. This is real."

God, she was real all right. Maybe just a taste? Maybe we can fool around a bit. I won't cum inside her, right? I'll fool her and pull out at the last second. The Rules even said that I could.

"OK" I said. "I'll lie down with you. We'll have a little fun. But I can't come inside you. Not yet."

"OK Jake, OK. Let me get this off." She sat on the bed and began to remove her lingerie.

With a delighted smile on her face, she sat on the edge of the bed and began to pull her panties off.

"Hang on," I said. "Leave them on. Safer that way."

"No." She slid her panties off, stood, and advanced towards me. I backed away and she came at me.

"Hang on" I said. "Let's try something else."

"What? Tell me what you want."

Dumb question. "Claire..."

I looked down at her glistening pussy. It was actually throbbing. Moving. Maybe I could calm her down at bit. "Claire, let me eat you. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

She looked up at me, a look of pure lust overtook her. On the edge of my vision, I could see it. Her cunt twitched.

"Oh. I didn't expect that. Ah, yes, oh yes, of course yes. Lick me, suck me, drink me. That sounds so nice."

I pushed her back onto the bed, dropping my mouth onto her huge breast. I sucked on her nipple, flicked my tongue back and forth, closing my mouth, sucking, and licking. "Mmmmm, that feels so gooooood, Jake. Oooooo, more, more, more!" she purred.

Slowly I worked my way down to her tummy, licking and kissing. She tasted a little salty, but nice, soft, firm. I lingered there a little, maybe a little too long. She knew I was stalling. "Come on, my pussy needs you."

She put her hands on top of my head, pushing me down. She certainly knows how to get what she wants. So down I went. Jackpot. She was dripping, her shaved pussy soaked in her own sweet juices. Her pussy lips were wide open. I put my mouth on them and they seemed to respond, closing onto my mouth, opening and closing, exploring my mouth, kissing me back!

"Ooohhhh that's it, kiss her. French kiss her Jake. She loves French kissing. Ooooh she loves it. Kiss her. Use your tongue. That's it. Ohhh."

I kissed back. I was literally making out with her pussy lips. They were sweet and soft, undulating on my mouth, the sweetest kisses I had ever experienced. Her pussy was the most wonderful, passionate, eager kisser I have ever had, oozing honey and sweetness, intoxicating me.

That was weird.

I pushed my tongue inside her, exploring deep inside her cunt. Her juices soaked my face, dripping off my chin, coating my tongue. I swallowed, had no choice, her nectar sweet, rich and sensual. Her juices reacted in my gut and lanced down to my cock like a firestorm, making it throb and pulse ever harder. Her pussy reacted with deep pleasure, offering even more of her juices, flooding my mouth. I drank and licked, her pussy now gripping onto my tongue, pulling it deeper inside her. What the hell was this? How does she do this?

Her pussy had my tongue in a vise grip. Gripping, pulling. I drove my mouth down harder. Claire moaned above me. She was breathing hard. I used my nose to tickle her clit, rolling it around and around. She wrapped her silk-clad legs around my ears, squeezing my head with incredible strength. Her hands were on the back of my head, pulling me deeper and deeper into her hot, soaking, roiling cunt. Her pussy was undulating now, opening and closing, drawing my tongue in and out, taking control, binding me to her with inescapable force. Faster, harder, drowning in her juices, sucking them up, intoxicating me more and more, her pussy invading my mouth, lips extended inside mine, driving my nose further onto her clit, vibrating, swirling, lubricating. Her pussy had a mind of its own, sucking my tongue, my mouth, squeezing and sucking, pulling my face deeper into her cunt. Faster, faster, faster, squeeze and release, squeeze and release. Claire's hands and inner thighs were binding me in place, no release, no escape. It was getting harder and harder to breathe. She screamed.

And then she came. God did she cum! Her upper thighs muffled the sound of her screams in my ears. "Uughh, uughh, uughh" her entire body lurched and bucked and squeezed and squirmed, her thighs tightened around my head, viselike and powerful, crushing me. I went with it, no choice, as her body spasmed and jerked, her cries of lust, "Aaahhhhhhhhhhh" her hot juices filling my mouth, slick and sweet. She arched her back, up off the bed and down, up and down, over and over. I went with her, my tongue still inside her, her pussy squeezing and pulling me deeper into her, thighs crushing my head. Pleasure waves rolled off her, as she came and came and came. It lasted minutes, many incredible minutes of peak orgasmic climax, waves and waves of writhing, white hot pleasure coursing through her. Claire rolled onto her side, my head trapped between her thighs, rolling with her, back and forth, bucking and cumming. She rolled on top of me, driving her pussy harder and harder into my face. Grinding me. Suffocating me.

Finally her orgasm began to subside. Her body began to relax. Her pussy released my tongue, and I withdrew it with a soft slurrrrrp. Claire was on her back now, chest heaving, legs open, my cheek resting on her inner thigh, inches from her pussy. It was still active. Her pussy was opening and closing, and it formed a deep, wide tunnel - hot, pulsing, steaming - her lips beckoning me back in, pulsing, forming an "O", almost speaking to me, begging me to come back. I had thought that by eating her, the lust and sex drive might subside, give me more the upper hand.

I was wrong. I had just primed the engine.

"You're going to fuck me Jake. Right now. Pussy won't be denied."

She sat up, lunged forward, and grabbed my arm, pulling me towards her. I was off balance, and we tumbled back onto the bed. She went with our momentum and rolled me over onto my back, clamped her legs around mine and got her arms around my neck, all in a single motion.

I struggled and squirmed, but she had me. She was literally planning to rape me.

"I'm so fucking horny Jake. You are amazing. I need your giant cock inside me. More than ever. Let it flow. It'll be wonderful. You'll see. My pussy wants you. You saw how she wanted you. She's never done that so passionately before, not with anyone Jake. She's hot and wet and tight and delicious. She wants your cock inside her. She wants your sweet, beautiful cum. She'll suck on you, massage you, work you over. She'll give you the longest, strongest, most mind-blowing orgasm you've ever had. Oh please. Don't struggle. It's going to happen. I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you right now. Fuck you senseless. For hours. Pussy can edge you for hours. You'll beg her to let you cum. She's gonna fuck your brains right out. Over and over and over. You're a mindless fuck toy, made just for me. Right now, NOW."

She released my legs in that instant and heaved herself up and over my rock-hard member. To my horror, her pussy reached out over the inch or so gap, grabbed the head of my shaft and sucked my dick inside her. She was so wet it slid right in. Claire sat down hard then, driving me deep, deep inside her. My god she was hot in there! I tried to get away by sliding down towards the footboard, but there wasn't much room there. And she had her arms in a vise grip around my neck. I was trapped. She was so erotically sexy and beautiful, her breasts so spectacular and huge, her angelic face, now licking my face, greedily sucking at me, gnawing on me, her cunt holding my dick inside her in a vise grip. I was nearing the point of no return.

I bucked and squirmed. I was about to cum. She had the leverage, but I was able to get an arm onto the side of her leg, pulling it inwards. That gave me the angle to roll her over, onto her side. Just in time I was able to pull out. I dropped my head down towards her breast and slipped out of her arms, which she had relaxed a little in surprise.

I backed off the bed, stumbling onto the floor. She was on me like a wildcat, diving off the bed and headed for me on all fours.

On her hands and knees she came at me. "That was wonderful Jake, but my pussy needs more. She had a wonderful taste, but she needs to feed. She needs your cock now."

I backed off, crawling, turned and stumbled to my feet. When I turned to look at her, she was coming for me hard. The look on her face was determined, committed. "Stop it. Claire," I shouted this time. "Stop it." But still she came at me. She lunged, but I dodged and turned away. I quickly walked behind an armchair, putting it between us. She stepped on the chair, launching over it to get at me. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly. As she leapt, I jumped away just in time.

"Jake! Jake!" She seemed desperate. "Please, my pussy needs you. I need you. I need to fuck. Please." She sat down on the ottoman, her chest heaving. From behind the chair, I eyed her carefully, waiting for the next move. "Two days of this?" I thought. "Will she tire? Will she take me in my sleep?"

"Jake, let's talk about this. When this is over, we'll be together. We'll fuck every day. You'd love that, wouldn't you? You saw how my pussy reacted to your mouth. Imagine what she can do to your sweet, huge cock. I want to feed you to her every day, Jake. Every day. I've never tasted anything like you. I'm yours. My pussy loves you. She's seen what you can do. She needs you. I told you it's biological. Can't you see that now? Didn't you enjoy making out with her?"

I hesitated. Wow, if that's true, every sexual fantasy, every wet dream I've ever had will be nothing compared to a life of constantly fucking this stunningly beautiful, sex crazed, horny slut with the pussy that kisses back. She even thinks of her pussy as another creature. Wow. Did I dare take a chance? A little gamble for a huge, lifetime payoff?

I turned away from her. I had to think. Seeing the opening, she was on me again, onto my back, wrapping her arms around my neck from behind, getting those incredibly strong legs around my waist and locking her ankles together in front of me, her huge soft tits grinding into my back.

"Jake" she rasped huskily into my ear, her tongue darting out covering the side of my face with her juices. She began to apply pressure around my waist with those legs. She was really locked in there. I dropped my hands down to try to release her ankles. No good. At that moment, she released her arms and extended her body completely horizontal behind my back, only holding on with her legs. It was an incredibly athletic move, and the effect was to unbalance me completely. I fell back onto the floor on top of her, she on her back. I was still in her leg clamp which she had improved to a figure 4 hold.

From behind she put me into a choke hold, not enough to make me pass out, but enough to worry me. She had my throat at her elbow and her hand was gripping her other forearm, pulling tighter around my throat. I tried to break her hold, but she was strong, and she had the leverage. When I began to pry her hand loose, she managed to lock the foot of her clamping leg behind the opposite knee, which she bent back double. This gave her an unbreakable hold around my waist and a blocking point to prevent me from rolling her.

I was completely locked in. Trapped. I couldn't hurt her. If I did, I would immediately lose the game, and my money. That would break the Rules. The Rules. I desperately thought. Wasn't she breaking the Rules? Isn't choking violence? I tried to remember the Rules conversation. What did Ross say? Something about her rules being "somewhat modified" because of her sex? Shouldn't that have been a red flag? Why didn't I ask about that? What did it mean?

I felt myself weaken. I tried to roll us over, but her legs in that figure 4 lock prevented that. The only good news was that she was behind me. She couldn't fuck me that way. What was her plan?

She was trying to knock me out so she could restrain me properly, and then have her way with me. Her version of the Rules must allow for that. It was the only explanation.

Desperately I tried to think. Are the Rules that stacked up against me? Does she really have no restrictions at all? Can she knock me out, tie me down, rape me against my will? Everything the Rules say I can't do? If I go out, will I wake up tied down with my cock inside her? But I can't tie her down or restrain her. Can she do that to me? She must have restrictions too. Mustn't she? What are they?

I was fading fast. Losing consciousness. Her hammerlock on my throat was closing off the blood supply. Her legs were gripping me so tightly that I couldn't breathe. She had me like a python. Every breath out could not be replaced. By now she had the hand of her choking arm hooked into the inner elbow of her opposite arm, pulling in for all she was worth. She fought like a tiger, squeezing and tightening. I faded to black.

* * *

I woke in a daze. I was on my back, on the bed. As my head cleared, I looked around. Claire was standing there, watching me. She was dressed in full lingerie. Corset, stockings, 5-inch heels, the works.

She looked a little scared. She rushed over to me.

"Oh honey, are you OK? I'm so sorry, I got really carried away. I get like that sometimes, I guess. I'm just really competitive. You're OK right? I didn't break anything did I? I'm so sorry. I've got this weird kind of strength you know? Like way bigger than my body. It's kind of wild you know? I can literally kick the shit out of just about anybody. I'm kinda like an undefeated UFC fighter on steroids. Lots of guys have hit on me pretty hard. Lots of times guys have tried to rape me even. None of 'em ever did though. Kinda like catching a tiger by the tail, you know what I mean? But you're OK right? You weren't trying to hurt me, I know that. I just got carried away is all. I'm just so fucking horny. I really wanted to fuck. I still do. You want to fuck me, don't you Jake?"

Then she climbed back up onto the bed and straddled me. She started to grind into my cock, grinding it to hardness.

"Ooooh, you're getting so hard. You feel wonderful. My pussy really needs you honey. She needs a really good feed. Regular care and feeding. She's ready for you. Here we go."

She slid down and once again enveloped my manhood in her juicy, hot cunt.

I pushed her off me before she could clamp down. She rolled on the bed laughing.

"Jake, you are amazing. I've had a few lovers, and no-one ever acted like you before. Or - wait a minute - you didn't lie about that last question did you? There's no way you're gay. Pussy got your cock hard in a second. So it's the money. Is the money that important to you?"

"Geez Clair, I could ask you the same question. You must want the money awful bad to fuck a stranger for it. Someone you'll never see again."

I wheeled around and headed towards the bathroom. Maybe if I got in there, I could block her somehow.

"Jake, this is silly. You can't stop this. Do you have any idea what you're missing? I guarantee you that I'm the best fuck you'll ever have. Seriously. My pussy has a mind of her own. And she wants to fuck you, Jake. You have no idea what my pussy will do you for. She's crazy for fucking. I want you, Jake. We want you. Please. It's not about the money. I want you."

"Really?" I asked. Maybe she really does want me? I heard a little beeper go off. Right. I grabbed a bottle of Viagra water and sipped on it. "Are you saying we'd be together after the contest? When all this is over, we'll be together?" I held my breath. This was not what I expected.

"Honey, I'm so hot and so wet right now I can't think straight. It's about you, darling. I want you. Of course we'll be together. I'm tired of this awful game. I need regular, steady sex. Look, tell you what. We'll each keep what we put in. So the crummy lawyer gets some money. That's the price we pay to meet each other. Please Jake."

She was convincing. Could it be true? Could we both come out of this winners?

"So why don't you press the button, and we'll get out of here together?" I asked.

"I'm afraid. After what I've done to you, knocking you out and all, I'd be afraid you'd never want to see me again. 'Got rid of that wacko' you'd say. No Jake, I'm afraid. That money was the last money I have in the world. I need your show of trust in me. I can't risk you turning me away. I'm scared." She was whimpering now.

She came into the bathroom, throwing her arms around my neck, kissing me, licking me. She was actually licking my face.

"What's this about your pussy, Claire? What do you mean she has a mind of her own?"

"Well it's kinda wonderful, you know? I have this wild sex brain down there. She just sort of takes over. When Pussy wants something, she gets it. She's got a whole set of muscles in there. Once you're inside me, I don't even have to move my hips if I don't want to. She just kinda goes crazy. She gives so much pleasure. You wouldn't believe how much. And she can cum over and over and over. Almost until I faint, and still she cums. She secretes this amazing juice that'll keep you hard and cumming over and over. It's true. Once she's got hold of you, you'll never go soft. Would you like to cum ten times in a night, Jake? Twenty times? She can make you do that. She wants you. All this is for you."