The Contortionist's Assistant Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try again," Madeline called, whipped up the audience.

Jacques soaked up the semi-asphyxiation, the erotic sensation that was making his cock swell, before bringing his knees closer to the pillory for one final attempt. He cried out and rammed himself up against the pillory. If this failed the woman's weight would beat him and he would have to prey that Madeline wasn't too horny to rescue him.

Again, the top of the pillory lifted on its guiderails, this time for just long enough for him to break free. He staggered to his feet and hoped that he was broadly pointing towards the audience as he took a bow.

Madeline squeezed Jacques's hand reassuringly.

"Maddie... need to get out of this mask," Jacques panted, still alarmed by how free his assistant had been with the keys.

"Oh yeah!" she giggled, turning towards the audience, "If my cute little paperweights can return the keys," she paused, "... unless you want to see Jacques become the man in the iron mask."

"Maddie!" Jacques cried, now aware that this had been her fantasy all along.

*

Later that night, Jacques and Madeline lay together in bed with Jacques's head still locked inside the steel mask. The four high security monoblock padlocks fitted the mask tightly and would be near impossible to cut off.

"No keys... how mean of them," Madeline giggled.

"Four women who prefer me to spend the night in a steel mask," Jacques groaned.

Madeline undressed and sat astride him on the bed, "It's all across social media," she murmured, "Will the keys ever be found... I'll give hourly updates. It even made the local news. Great publicity for our act."

"And payback for me chaining you up?" Jacques breathed.

"Yeah, a little."

Madeline had a way of attracting attention, from her model looks to her ability to tap into society's fascination for drama and its growing interest in kink. Jacques would be perfectly safe in his mask until she recovered the keys. One woman had already offered to return hers over brunch in the morning. Another two had given Madeline their phone numbers. Hopefully the fourth woman would come forward at some point.

Madeline stroked the steel where Jacques lips would have been. She loved how he was every bit as perverted as her, laying there gently massaging her legs, unable to see his own erection. He was helpless without her tonight meaning that his body was even more hers to enjoy.

She lifted her butt and settled down on to his cock. His cries sounded different in the mask. She placed her palm over his one airhole, muffling him more. He thrust into her making her body ablaze. She thrust back vigorously, blonde hair flying wildly as she cried out, climaxed, and flopped down to hug him.

12