The Contract Ch. 01

Story Info
An unwitting man signs a contract.
3.8k words
4.24
20k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The signator, referred to colloquially as 'slave', will give up all rights for a duration of time no shorter than three (3) days, purely and exclusively in service of 'Nicole', henceforth to be referred to exclusively as 'Goddess' by the slave."

My eyes widened as I read the final line in the contract sitting on the table in front of me. Nervously, I looked up and my eyes locked with Nicole, the woman I had just met mere hours ago. The kind, jovial, and easy-going woman I had just spent a wonderful afternoon date with was gone, her entire personality replaced by this serious 'Goddess' character. She cleared her throat as she impatiently gestured towards the signature line on the ominous piece of paper.

I gulped as my trembling hand moved to sign. None of this was under false pretenses. We had agreed to meet and, assuming she approved of me, conscript me into service under her for the entire long weekend, with the end goal of me perhaps belonging to her permanently. Still, on that date she was so warm and kind, and I became accustomed to this. Was it all a show just to get me to sign the contract, or perhaps some form of test? I doubted that asking her would actually accomplish anything.

I took a deep breath and scrawled my name across the dotted line. It was do or die, the date would have immediately ended if I dared do anything else. As I dropped the pen, Nicole, or 'Goddess' as I was now legally obligated to call her, wasted no time in snatching up the document, her large arm shaking the table as she did so.

"You made the right choice, slave," she spoke as she tucked the single sheet of paper into a simple manilla folder. "I enjoyed our little date, and had determined you would make an excellent addition to my stable. I would have almost been disappointed if you had declined."

My vision blurred with fear and excitement as she spoke. What did she mean by 'stable'? Were there others like me? She had never mentioned that.

"Now, you're legally my property for the long weekend," Goddess Nicole continued. "You will reside here, and you have relinquished the ability to dissent to anything I demand. Before we get into your training, I'd like to inspect what I just acquired. Strip and drop to your hands knees."

I stumbled to my feet, and began to nervously take off my shirt.

"Now!" she barked. "You'll find I'm not a patient owner, slave, and I didn't ask for a strip show. Get those clothes off."

Her booming voice nearly startled me off my feet, but I rapidly complied. I tossed my t-shirt onto the floor, and undid my pants and underwear just as quickly before sliding them off, revealing the tiny pink chastity cage on my otherwise pale and smooth body. I had never worn anything like the cage before, but Goddess had set it up as a requirement for our meeting, and I had no choice but to comply.

I quickly dropped onto my hands and knees, trying not to visibly shiver on the cold hardwood floor beneath me. That same floor began to lightly shake as Goddess approached. I looked up at her in all of her beautiful glory. A green pencil skirt barely obscured her large thighs, and her massive stomach hung over the edge of it, combining with her ample bosom to entirely block my view of her face.

Moments later, Goddess Nicole learned forward, and scowled, her long straight black hair waving in the light air-conditioned breeze of the room.

"You do not make eye contact with your owner without express permission. You will be punished for that later," she spoke.

I nodded, and quickly averted my gaze, disappointed in no longer being able to enjoy such a divine sight. As I stared at the floor, Goddess began to walk around me, her hands tugging at my arms and legs, inspecting me like a show animal. I blushed, humiliated by the objectifying experience. Moments later my small ass cheeks parted, and then my balls were lifted shortly after.

"Good, good," Goddess mumbled, likely mostly to herself. "Caged and hairless below the neck down, as agreed upon. Pristinely cleaned as well."

Shortly after, I heard her step out of the room for a few moments, but dared not move or look up in case this was another test. Before long, Goddess returned, and leaned over me once again. Suddenly, I felt a tight cold steel collar clasp around my neck and lock, and a metal chain dropped to the floor, suddenly entering my view. The collar was tight and uncomfortable, although I could still breathe. As I struggled to come to grips with what had just happened, similar smaller bindings were quickly applied to my hands and ankles as well.

"These bindings are both symbolic of your place in my home, and also an extra insurance policy against you breaking our contract," my Goddess explained. "Only I can remove these, you'll find little luck taking them off without two keys, both of which are locked away in my possession. Once this weekend is over, you'll have the option of being unlocked, or for me to melt the keys down and destroy them permanently, assuming I wish to take permanent ownership of you."

I nodded meekly, but dared not speak without permission.

Presumably taking my agreement as a final form of consent, Goddess walked in front of me and grabbed my chain.

"You do not stand or wear clothes in my home without permission. You can crawl or rest on your knees, but you never rise unless specifically requested," she continued. "You only speak when spoken to, and you may reply in confirmation of a request or command. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Goddess," I replied.

She smirked, perhaps happy with how quick she had broken me, and turned around to begin walking towards a nearby door. I snuck a peek at her massive ass above me, I could see it undulating rhythmically with each step she took towards the door. I knew it was dangerous to disobey like this, but how could I resist such temptation?

The trip into the next one was short, but admittedly uncomfortable. The bindings were painful and heavy, and I certainly wasn't used to crawling naked on hardwood floors either. Still, I suspected this would be the least of my discomforts before the weekend was over, so I did my best to put it out of my mind.

As we entered the room, I began to carefully look around, making sure never to directly look at my Goddess in case she happened to suddenly turn back to look at me. For most purposes, it appeared to be a normal living room in a city apartment. The floors were polished hardwood, the walls light gray, and the east-facing windows had various indoor plants resting on their sills. In the center of the room was a coffee table cordoned off by a sectional couch, and a TV stand with a normal looking flatscreen TV above it.

I breathed a nearly-inaudible sigh of relief at the appearance of the room, as part of me had expected an intimidating sex dungeon full of implements of torture. As we reached the center of the room, my initial optimism faded as I saw what awaited me on the other side of the sectional.

"Stop," Goddess demanded as we approached the back side of the room. "Wait here a moment."

I did as she commanded, and waited on my knees while staring at the odd contraption in front of me. Branching off the side of the couch, almost in the same way a chaise lounge would on a normal sectional, was a black wooden box with purple leather cushioning on top. The front of the box was open, and a hole was also placed in the center of the top cushioned area. On the sides of the box were metal rings, and inside was an intimidating metal locking headrest. Much to my chagrin, this room was a dungeon of sorts, but it had been cleverly disguised to look like a standard living room, presumably to allow for easy transformation in the event of visitors.

The sound of a wooden door opening quickly drew my attention away from the prison box. Goddess had swung open an unassuming closet behind the couch area, and was beginning to reach into the darkness within. Her hand then quickly emerged, holding another chain. Another slave crawled out. This one was not naked, but instead wore a black blouse, a black pencil skirt oddly similar to the one Goddess Nicole was wearing, and black and white striped thigh-high socks. As the slave crawled and turned, despite their initially feminine appearance, I could see their lack of underwear combined with a pink chastity cage identical to mine. For a moment I dared to wonder if this was my eventual fate, but put the thought out of my mind.

Goddess and the feminine slave rounded the couch and approached me. As they reached the prison box, Goddess quickly attached the chain to one of the metal rings on the side, effectively leashing her other slave in place.

"This is one of my personal collared slave attendants," Goddess spoke. "I have named it 'slut', and it currently ranks above you in this household. If I am not using you, consider this slave to be my proxy, and do whatever is demanded of you."

"Yes, Goddess," I replied.

"See, 'slut'," Goddess spoke in a soothing voice, "I told you that you wouldn't be on the bottom rung forever. Don't forget you can use this new slave for your own pleasure too, as long as I'm not having fun with it."

Slut smiled briefly in a way that sent chills down my spine. This was not going to be an easy weekend.

"But, for now slut, please prepare the newcomer for Punishment B," Goddess continued.

The feminine slave nodded eagerly, and began to rummage around in a small bag behind the prison box.

"Now, now, slave," Goddess spoke, her voice blatantly condescending. "You're probably wondering why I'm punishing you already."

I nodded. "Yes, Goddess."

"While you did break protocol earlier, it was only a minor breach which you'll be punished for by my little slut here later, at its discretion," she continued. "What I'm doing is far more serious. I've found that new slaves don't really have the proper incentive structure to behave when I first trial them. They don't fear my punishments because they don't know what to fear. I've learned from this, and I now subject my slaves to one of the three worst punishments I have to offer, simply termed 'A', 'B', and 'C'. Today we're jumping straight to 'B', and when we're done, hopefully you'll be fully aware of what happens if you defy or disappoint me in the future."

All of the blood drained from my face as she spoke. It was all I could do to summon up the energy to nod meekly in response. I hadn't even been here for an hour and she was about to put me through some of the worst she had to offer, just to illustrate the price of disobedience. Every fiber of my being told me it was time to flee, but I had foolishly taken that choice away from myself with the simple stroke of a pen earlier. I felt like I was sitting on a roller coaster ride at the top of a massive hill. I had no choice but to endure whatever happened next.

Perhaps for the best, I wasn't afforded much further time to think about what I had done. Goddess' slut had finished rummaging, and was approaching me with what appeared to me a metal ring gag. They unceremoniously pried my mouth open and placed the gag inside, before locking it up around the back of my head. My jaw already ached, and the metal ring was more than uncomfortable. I could only hope whatever was planned for me wouldn't last too long, as I had no idea for how long I'd be able to stand this device.

A sudden yank on my chain from Goddess' slut distracted me from my jaw pain for a moment, and they beckoned me to slide into the box. I apprehensively did as I was told, laying on my back in the darkness while resting my head on the metal headrest. A bar swung over my forehead, and I found myself locked in yet another uncomfortable metal contraption. Immediately afterwards, I heard the sound of a wooden door sliding, and two slabs of wood closed around my body, leaving just enough space for my waist to exit the box, trapping me inside.

I tried to look around, but the closet seat above me and the wooden doors in front of me prevented much light from coming through. I could hear Goddess giving orders outside, but they were far too muffled for me to make sense of inside the box. All that was left was my thoughts and the sound of my heavy nervous breathing.

I don't know how long my Goddess opted to leave me like this, but my silent panicked thoughts were quickly interrupted by a brief blinding flash of light as the seat above me, now obviously designed like a toilet seat, was opened. Goddess looked down at me, her face quite serious.

"Look at you, all set up and cozy in the prison box," she cooed. "Get used to it, this is one of my favorite toys!"

Without another word, she rose, turned around, and began to squat down to sit on the box, just like she would a toilet. Goddess' green pencil skirt lifted, giving me a dream-worthy view of her incredible underside. Her large, soft ass was everything I had ever dreamed and more. It was truly massive and could probably engulf my head between its cheeks. If this had been a more vanilla situation, I would have been voluntarily worshiping every divine inch of it without question.

The ass began to lower towards me, obscuring more and more of my vision, until it was resting on the seat above me, blocking out nearly all the light again. I sat there for a moment, confused, until the box was filled with a sudden metal cranking noise. The contraption holding my head was slowly lifting, bringing me closer to the object of my worship. I dared to hope for a mere moment that I was going to be asked to kiss, lick, and pleasure it, but the pain in my jaw reminded me that I could do no such thing with the ring gag in my mouth. I couldn't help but wonder what was going on, as I was slowly lifted closer to Goddess' ass.

As if addressing my question, Goddess briefly scooted to the side, the prison box creaking under her considerable weight as she laughed.

"No, slave, this is a punishment, you won't be given the reward of licking my divine ass just yet," she spoke, her voice both sinister and playful. "This is something far worse. Well, for you anyways, I happen to quite enjoy what comes next."

She paused to let out a brief moan. I was confused for a moment, only to realize that right in front of me, beneath Goddess' massive folds, her slut was eating her out. I was truly envious, and suspected they had arranged for this to create that effect.

"You'll be suffering one of my favorite tortures, a scent and taste torture. While it's fun to fart on a slave's face to remind them of their place, the odor doesn't really take on its full effect until it's been able to linger a bit. The taste, however, is apparently at its worst when enjoyed directly from the source. Any air that makes it past your mouth will also linger in the box, creating an unfortunately unpleasant effect for you as well."

I began to thrash in the box against my bindings, but Goddess only laughed and slid herself back into position. I heard the sloppy sounds of her other toy licking her joyously as the cranking sound resumed. My nose soon parted her supple thick cheeks, and the divine scent of her ass began to flood my senses. Normally I'd be over the moon, but knowing what would come next, all I wanted to do was escape, but that was truly impossible.

Moments passed, and before long the ring forcing my mouth open was mere inches from Goddess Nicole's asshole. The heat between her cheeks was intense, and I could already feel the fresh air fading as my frantic breaths replaced the little available oxygen with carbon dioxide. Still, the stale air was nothing compared to what I knew was coming next. I grimaced, hoping against hope that her metaphorical tank would be empty, but part of me knew there was no way that would happen.

In retrospect, the first fart was probably the worst one. The echoing licking sound was suddenly replaced with a loud rippling sound, followed by what could only be described as air exiting a balloon. While some of the gas passed over my face, some of it shot up my nostrils, and the lion's share of it went straight into my forcibly opened mouth. Within the span of maybe half of a second, my senses were completely overwhelmed. I had never tasted anything like this before, and I let out an involuntary cry followed by some gags. Above me, I could hear Goddess moan and laugh in pleasure as her other slave brought her to climax with their tongue. How I longed to be that slave, tasting her delicious pussy instead of this foul air.

The next fart came shortly after. This one sounded damp, and was even louder than the first, to the point where it left my ears ringing. The taste overwhelmed yet again, and between coughs I began to cry. I felt my tormenter's ass clench around me again, and a third blast of hot air assaulted my senses. This one was hot and silent, and in addition to the taste soon filled the box with the smell of my Goddess' ass. I began to involuntarily convulse, my mind and body demanding fresh air instead of this toxic nightmare, but there was nothing I could do. Goddess continued to laugh and moan above me, her intermittent climaxes reaching greater intensities, likely due to how much she enjoyed torturing me like this.

My vision blurred as the torment continued, my entire world a mix of rippling farts, my Goddess' laughter, and the sound of her being serviced to climax after climax. I began to grow lightheaded, and my violent coughs were soon replaced by sobs. I could no longer even remember what fresh air felt or smelled like, the sealed box and my mouth had become so full of my Goddess' farts that I had doubts as to whether or not any air remained at all. My body shifted from a mode of defiance to acceptance at this point. I could not escape, and nothing could possibly be done to stop this torment, so all I could do was endure it and hope it would eventually end before I passed out.

One final rippling fart assaulted me, and I simply didn't react. I knew it was disgusting, I knew I couldn't stand it, but I also knew there was simply no point. Perhaps satisfied that she had truly broken me, my Goddess suddenly shifted from the seat. Fresh air poured in, and it had never tasted so sweet. My mouth and nose were still full of the horrible assault from earlier, and I doubt I'd ever be fully free of that taste or smell, but still, I could finally breathe.

My reprieve was short-lived, however. As Goddess slid to the side, her other slave quickly lowered the head device by a few inches and slid a small black funnel into my mouth. Goddess then unceremoniously slid back over the seat hole, this time angled slightly further back. I was once again sealed in the stench prison, this time with the added humiliation of a funnel being pressed by her weight through the ring gag and into the back of my mouth.

I didn't even have a moment to consider what was happening here. A soft dripping noise began to fill the box, and it was soon replaced with a loud violent stream of gushing liquid. My tormentor was pissing into the funnel. I was not afforded much time to react, her stream was intense and in just a few seconds it had made its way into my mouth. The taste, while bitter, was admittedly a fair bit better than the gaseous contents of her colon. Already beaten into true submission by the previous assault, my body did not resist the foul liquid, and I simply began to swallow.

The warm liquid slid down my throat, and I could actually feel it begin to pool in my empty stomach. This box didn't just look like a toilet, it was the container for a toilet, which in this case just happened to be me. Just like the porcelain variety, I was now subject to whatever waste people wanted to dump into me, and there was simply nothing I could do about it. In resignation, I continued to gulp down my Goddess' bitter salty urine, each load of it bringing my stomach closer and closer to its filling point. Still, the stream did not relent, and I knew I would be punished even worse if I dared to spill even a drop, so I continued to suck every last bit down.

12