The Contract Ch. 04

Story Info
Punishment is administered.
2.5k words
4.41
9.5k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sobbing and rippling fart sounds erupted from the bathroom for what felt like hours. Slut begged and cried, but Goddess seemed to be having none of it. She was ruthless, and Slut had failed her tonight, and it's likely she wanted me to really understand what could happen if I did the same. I certainly did not want to become a toilet, at least not one that had to perform this. The message was received loud and clear.

Eventually, Slut's cries became muffled for a few minutes, and were soon followed by what sounded like reluctant licking. A few minutes later, Goddess emerged with Slut leashed crawling behind her. Goddess seemed lighter on her feet, and quite relieved. Slut, on the other hand, looked like they had just been tortured. Their mascara streamed down their cheeks, and tears were continuing to flow.

"I hope you understand that I take disobedience very seriously," Goddess began. "I have absolutely no remorse, and certainly no patience, for when my property does not please me. Even long-term slaves with a good history are not immune to punishment."

Goddess glanced angrily at Slut, before turning back to me. "I am not opposed to locking either of you in the bathroom for months if necessary. Remember that."

I nodded. "Yes, Goddess."

I couldn't believe this, and the thought of going through what Slut just did filled me with disgust and terror. There was no way I was escaping this place, so the best I could do was behave to avoid that fate.

"Good, now come here," Goddess beckoned as she turned around.

As I approached her, Goddess grabbed the back of my head and forced it between her large, glorious ass cheeks. However, it was damp and gross inside, her matted hair covered in sweat and saliva from the time spent punishing Slut earlier.

"Cup your lips around my asshole," she demanded. "This is a preview of the punishment you'll suffer if either of you ever disappoint me again."

I reluctantly did as I was told. The damp foul air between her cheeks was already assaulting me, and I suspected I knew exactly what was coming next. I braced myself, but it did nothing to prepare me. I felt my Goddess clench, and a powerful puff of hot air burst into my mouth. Small puttering bursts quickly followed it, as she held my head in place.

"Don't swallow yet," she commanded. "Simply savor your punishment."

I did as I was told. The gas lingered in my mouth, growing seemingly more flavorfully rancid by the second. Some drifted into my nostrils, adding to the aroma. I couldn't breathe or swallow, and my entire world became this awful fart. I could feel myself getting dizzy, and I wanted to gag and retch, but Goddess continued to hold me in place. I started to struggle instinctively, but there was nothing I could do.

After what felt like an eternity, I finally felt Goddess' grip release.

"Swallow the fart," she ordered.

I wanted to do anything but that, and my body nearly rebelled. But, I needed to breathe, and before long that instinct took over. In many ways swallowing the gas was worse than anything solid I had suffered through so far. The flavor was so overwhelming that it left me collapsed on the floor retching and gasping for fresh air. Goddess did not relent, however.

Moments later white hot pain flashed across my vision as Goddess' foot connected with my heaving chest, winding me and tossing me onto my back. She then dropped onto my face, her full weight nearly crushing me as she did. I couldn't squirm or resist, and once again I was pressed against her asshole.

"Pleasure and clean me, slave," Goddess commanded, her voice distant.

I could barely stay conscious, but I tried to comply. Her damp dirty ass surrounded me, and I began to lick the sides of her cheeks clean. I could feel her laughing above me as I struggled, barely able to even breathe at this point. My chest, lungs, and eyes burned as I tried to do my duty. Just as my tongue made its way to Goddess' asshole yet again, a hot burst of air wafted out. I felt my nose, mouth, and lungs all reject this gassy torture, and my vision blurred before fading to black. The last thing I was consciously aware of was the awful smell.

The world in front of me was a hazy blur. As I struggled to make sense of it through the pounding headache, the awful taste in my mouth reminded me of what had just happened earlier. I had literally been smothered unconscious by Goddess as punishment for Slut's disobedience. As my vision began to return, I tried to rise to my knees but found I was unable to move. My hands and legs were bound together behind me, and I appeared to be lying flat on my stomach. The bindings were tight and painful, chafing my wrists and ankles.

My vision slowly returned, and my heart sank as I realized where I was. Directly to the left of me was a porcelain toilet, and the floor beneath me was cold tile. I was bound in the bathroom. I strained to look behind me, and discovered that my bindings were also chained to a pulley above me. I shivered, realizing that Goddess was likely furious with me, and had placed me here as a punishment.

My thoughts were interrupted by a light, feminine, sob to my left. I strained my neck to look over, and realized Slut was in the exact same predicament on the other side of the toilet. Across their forehead "Urinal, Service and Pleasure." I could only assume I was similarly marked, although could not be sure. I dared not speak in case Goddess was listening, and instead suffered in silence, at least content in knowing I was not alone.

I suddenly heard voices outside the door, and my face went white. How long was I out for? Nobody but Goddess and her slaves were here when I passed out. Clearly that had changed. I didn't have long to think before the door swung open and a heavyset pale-skinned woman walked in, with a thin long-haired woman quickly following behind her.

The large woman spoke first. "Whew. I'm glad there's a few places to go in here, I didn't want to have to wait."

Her friend grunted in agreement. "Which of the three do you want?"

The large woman gestured in my direction. "I hear this one is new, I'd like to try it out, if you don't mind!"

Her friend smirked and just nodded before grabbing a crank on the wall. As she turned it, Slut and I were both pulled upwards until we were diagonal, our heads both level with the crotches of the unknown women.

The large woman spoke again. "You know, she's so clever with this. Normally we can't use urinals since we tend to spray everywhere and make a mess, but with a mouth cupped around you, it's not really a problem!"

The other woman simply laughed as they approached us, clearly both somewhat inebriated from whatever festivities were happening outside. The large one stepped right in front of me and dropped her black pencil skirt onto the bathroom floor, revealing a lack of underwear. She then lifted her heavy stomach and rested it on my forehead, pressing her pussy onto my mouth.

"Open, urinal," she commanded. "Your Goddess says you should behave unconditionally, and that I should report any disobedience to her immediately."

I shuddered, and did as I was told. The sweaty, hairy crotch of this woman reeked of alcohol, but complaining was not permitted. I felt her damp folds begin to drench my hair as I cupped my lips around her pussy, making a seal. My newest user did not hold back. The familiar hot stream shot into my mouth, splashing all over my tongue and throat as she began to relieve herself into me. The pressure of her pelvis against my nose prevented breathing entirely, so all I could do was begin to chug and hopefully fulfill my duty before fainting for a second time today.

Due to the diuretic effects of the alcohol, the urine blasting into my mouth was more than plentiful. It felt like I was actively drinking from a sweaty drunk hose. The fat enveloping me swayed back and forth as the woman hummed peacefully, treating me just like any other toilet. Over the sound of water splashing into my mouth I could hear Slut undergoing a similar torment nearby. At least they had the benefit of years of training, I had just learned to be a toilet slave a mere few hours ago.

Really though, there wasn't much to it. I did my best to gulp every last endless drop of piss down, and more still kept coming. I could feel it slosh around in my stomach, and my face was getting hot and began to drip with sweat. Being enclosed in a large woman's stomach and thighs wasn't exactly easy, although admittedly I did largely enjoy the feeling. I could feel my stomach begin to signal that it was full, but my assailant's bladder certainly did not care. The urine continued to flow until I felt like I was heavy and near the point of bursting.

But, as expected, the stream began to subside. The woman clenched hard to force the last squirts of piss out into my mouth before finally finishing.

"Clean," she ordered.

I began to lap at her pussy like a hungry animal, savoring my favorite part of the human toilet experience. Yes, it tasted like piss, but it was still servicing a large, beautiful woman's pussy, so it was hard to complain. Much to my chagrin, she pulled back relatively quickly, seemingly uninterested in using my tongue for pleasure. The thin woman did the same, and they both turned to each other.

"I kinda was hoping to get pounded in the ass tonight by that hot guy with the huge cock tonight," the thin girl mused, giggling.

"Oh you totally should," the larger one replied.

"I think I'm going to go for it," the thin one continued. "Might as well get a quick clean-up so I don't embarrass myself, though."

The large one nodded in agreement before they both turned around. I barely had time to react before the massive spread cheeks were pressed against my face. I heard a muffled cry as Slut was subjected to the same.

"Get cleaning, you two," the thin one ordered. "Make it a deep one for the both of us, we want to be ready for real cocks tonight."

I blushed, feeling a bit insulted by the insinuation there, but remembered that I was now caged and useless, and the woman was right. There was nothing pleasurable for a woman going on between my legs at the moment, and perhaps there never would be ever again. At least I could serve them with my tongue.

Much like her crotch, the large woman's ass was sweaty and largely unshaven. Still, I had a duty to do, and her pleasure was paramount. I began to lap away at her cheeks, swirling my tongue around to clean up the hair, sweat, and grime to make sure she was ready for some fun later. With each lick I made my way closer to her asshole in a spiraling motion. She let out a soft moan, clearly enjoying using my tongue like this.

I prodded gently at her hole first, softly dabbing it clean. The familiar taste of stale ass quickly overpowered the lingering urine as I did so. Before long, she welcomed me inside, and I began to lick her asshole clean like the obedient slave I knew I was. I probed deeper and deeper, making sure to clean every inch of her to prepare her for later. Before long, my tongue was fully inside her, and I could feel her asshole gripping it in pleasure.

As I worked, the thin one, likely enjoying the same service from Slut, spoke. "Make sure to empty the tank while we're here, don't want any embarrassing moments later."

I was briefly confused, but a loud gassy blast followed by a cry from Slut quickly answered my question. The woman was relieving herself of any remaining gas before getting fucked, just in case. While more than a bit grossed out, I couldn't blame her. I'd do the same in the bathroom before a date, and these women have the good fortune of personal ass cleaners to help absorb any untoward odors too. Nobody but Slut and myself would be the wiser, and they clearly didn't consider us to be men to begin with.

As I pondered my role in the world while serving this stranger's asshole, I too was greeted with a foul burst of air. This one, however, was silent. It was hot on my tongue, and the air shot into my nose and mouth. I did my best to avoid reacting and tried to keep cleaning, but it was more than difficult, especially with an already upset stomach full of piss.

I felt the large woman's ass shake as she laughed. "I just let loose a hot silent one, the poor thing!"

The thin woman laughed in response. "Nothing to be embarrassed about! That's what bathrooms are for. I suspect I have one coming too," she paused. "Oh, there it is!"

Slut moaned as both women let loose deep belly laughs. The smell was far worse than Goddess', probably due to all the drinking. I knew if I tried to pull away, Goddess would be informed and would be here within moments, perhaps ready to force me into the same fate Slut suffered earlier. Hopefully someday I'd get used to this treatment, being able to worship ass without worrying about farts would unlock a level of subservience I'd love to reach. The only way to get there, though, would be to keep suffering through it.

As if on cue, a loud, slow ripple burst into my mouth. While not as foul as the first silent fart, this one wasn't exactly a bed of roses either. Falling deeper into subservience, I knew what I was doing was disgusting, but it was slowly seeming to stop bothering me. I fell into the resigned rhythm of probing with my tongue and swallowing saliva and gas whenever the woman released another hot fart in my mouth. Had I been broken already, or was I just too exhausted to care? I could barely even muster up the energy to answer the question.

Eventually the large woman pulled off my face and straightened out her outfit. I was left there, chained to the wall, panting and reeling as she turned to her friend.

"Whew, what a wonderful bathroom experience, let's go back to the fun," she said.

Her friend nodded and they both made their way to the door. As it opened, I could see a line of people waiting to use the facilities next. This night was far from over.