The Contract Pt. 01

Story Info
3 sisters sign a music contract with a mysterious young man.
4.6k words
4.23
11.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story based in the Slave grading universe of Joe_Doe_Stories. Highly you check out his work as well as others like GentleManmariner and more. Be advised this story does jumps here and there and might be difficult to keep up with. Please also leave any comments for ideas and criticism, I always welcome it. Cheers!

The Contract - Part 1

My name is Delphine, me and my two sisters Anna and Lexi, we form the music group Projections! Lexi is fresh into college while me and Anna are fresh out of school. I just got my 18th birthday last week just like Anna did a few months before and we're now doing small time gigs as much as we can. We don't charge much or do we expect to ever become super famous but all that changed pretty quick. We were packing our gear after a long night of singing and dancing at this rich kids home and this older guy yelled at us.

"Hey girls! Wait up!" He said with a cigarette in his mouth.

It was around 1am and it was a warm summer night in Nova Scotia, Canada. We were all a bit nervous about this guy just walking up to us in the middle of the night. At least me and Anna were nervous, Lexi? Lexi was replying to the guy.

""Hey hottie! What's good?" Lexi was always the more daredevil out of all of us. I swear that it was rare if she didn't flash the audience at least once during one of our concerts. But even with that I had to admit Lexi was right. This guy was indeed a hottie. Wearing white silk pants that looked like they were more expensive than my car, matched with a white jacket which was unbuttoned giving us full access to his 6 pack, he looked like a real snack.

Me and Anna quickly checked our hair and face in the car's rear view mirrors and turned around at him.

"Girls, hi. My name is Francis. I was really impressed by your performance tonight. You girls are pretty good for your age. How old are you three if you don't mind my asking?"

Lexi immediately took the lead as usual with the conversation as she always does. Me and Anna were always too shy. Especially to hot guys. "Well my sisters here are both 18 year old little babies and I'm the oldest at 21 years old. How are you hot stuff?"

I couldn't believe how chill Lexi was talking to a complete stranger like that. Lexi was by far the slutiest person I've ever known. This was confirmed to me a week before my 18th birthday. She had asked me if I wanted something special and intimate for my birthday. I had asked for specifications and Lexi couldn't keep it inside her to tell me her idea. She wanted to pay me a slave grading!

For those unaware, the US has, for the past 5 years reinstated slavery. But not in the same oppressive way it was in the past. It now serves as a possible punishment for criminals. Instead of serving sentences in comfy prisons, criminals are now sentenced to terms of service for their crimes. Usually it's labor slavery. So construction companies will "buy" these criminals for their terms of service (it can be from 1 month to multiple years depending on the severity of the crime) and put them to work as forced labor. Of course the "slaves" can't be killed or maimed in any way. There are actually a multitude of laws protecting the slaves against mistreatment. In the end it's a very effective way to punish criminals and boost the economy of the country. However... there are other uses for the new slavery that the US has legalized. One for example are cash loans. If a student is so in debt while going to college or university (and they usually are) that they can no longer make the minimum payments for their loan the bank offers two choices. #1 they accept a term of service chosen by the bank and what role they will serve as during that term is also decided by the bank. These terms of service usually last only about 1-3 months at the most. But even 30 days of being reduced to a slave is not something most people want. #2 they can choose to not take the term of service and get an extension on their loan payments. If after the extension the student is still unable to meet the minimum payments they are taken as "collateral" and enslaved for up to 5 years as a slave.

Another use for this slavery is also a way for people to get extremely rich, but at a cost. Any 18 year old, male or female can enter themselves for a term of service. Voluntarily. Doin this will allow this 18 year old to be, again, VOLUNTARILY made into a slave and choose their role. Whoever buys them at auction must respect the limits they have and will release them after their term is over. The freshly released slave will then receive 25-75% of their sale price. Slaves usually go for 5000-100 000$ if not more.

However all slaves no matter the circumstances of their enslavement and the reasons why must go through something called "grading". Grading is what it sounds like, sort of. People are taken in these giant facilities appropriately called "slave markets" and reduced from human beings to slaves. As I said everyone who is going through slavery will go through this. Take it as some sort of boot camp for slaves. The slaves or the inventory as the slave market employees call them are put through several stages before being given their final grade.

#1 - Dehumanization: This step is pretty simple and consists of simply having an individual go from human to slave. They are ordered to strip of clothing and jewelry, then are thoroughly washed and shaved of all pubic hair. (I actually heard that the products they use for shaving the pubic hairs is one where once applied the hair will never grow back! I wouldn't mind getting me some of that... anyways, back to it) Once all clean they are then collared. Typically the collar is different depending on the slave's destination or the type of grading but the collar itself is made of steel and sits heavy on a slave's neck. It's about 3" wide with two steel rings at each end of the collar. Some can also be equipped with a shocking function for the more "difficult clients". Following the collaring the slave is also cuffed with wide steel on each wrists allowing the slave wranglers to effectively restrain the slave if necessary. After all restraints are applied the slave is finally stripped from their human name and given an inventory number, as that's all they are now. Inventory, and finally they are de-voxed (De-voxed is a product sprayed in the mouth that renders the slave unable to speak, effects last usually for 6 hours. That final step completes the dehumanization step.

#2 - Physical: After being reduced to a status of piece of meat, the slave is then given a simple physical checkup. Doctors examine and look for any irregularities with the slave. From what we were taught in school, they aren't typically nice. Lots of prodigy and rough handling of the slaves happen here. After all, they aren't human anymore.

#3 - Public inspection: Literally what it sounds like. Slaves are shackled to these posts in the middle of some courtyard either in or outside the market depending on the facility and are "inspected" by strangers. Most are actually buyers who would make fake bids on the slave to increase their overall value and grade. But some are of course perverts who want to touch and/or humiliate the slave. Sometimes you'll even have friends or worse enemies who go there to make fun of the slave for even participating in such a humiliating activity as slave grading. But some people are almost forced into it as some universities/colleges or loans for the institutions or even jobs require employees to get slave graded for "security reasons".

#4 - Auction: This isn't a real auction. At least not always. In a regular slave grading where the slave is doing it for a purpose of a loan in most cases or for the thrill of it this auction is fake and is meant to determine how valuable the slave truly is worth if "it" would be sold. This will heavily increase or decrease the slave's grade. Additionally, and quite disturbingly in my opinion, depending on how aroused the slave is during this "mock-auction" will also affect its value.

Here are a list of the slave grades from bottom to top:

Utility (Labour slaves usually)

Select (A slightly higher ranked slave grade than Utility, known as the type of below-average)

Choice (The average slave grade)

Prime (The best slave grade, those who get Prime are usually those who want to be slaves and sign up for a term of service)

You can also add Plus (+) or Minus (-) to these grades to have a more accurate result. Types of slave roles or professions, if you can call them that are as follows. Labor slave, Domestic slave and Pleasure slave. Pleasure slaves make the most on auctions but they're also the riskiest type of slave role. As a pleasure slave it allows anyone to literally rape you whenever they want. As a slave you have no rights and no consent. Some girls and boys will however absolutely love the idea of being sluts for their terms of service and sign up as pleasure slaves. But you have to hit Choice or Prime to get the role.

There you now have a decent idea of what a slave grading is and what slavery is like in the US anyway. For some reason, and I'm extremely thankful of it, Canada has not legalized it, yet. So back to the reason I explained all this, my older sister Lexi wanted to buy me a ticket to the US and get me slave graded with her as a pair and even maybe include Anna in it to make it a trio! I was 100% against it. But yeah that's just ONE reason why I'd consider my Lexi a prime slut.

The hot guy who we now know as Francis continued the conversation by giving us his age, as per request of my sister. Just before she revealed ours without my permission might I add!

"I'm 26, and I'm from Florida."

"That explains your nicely tanned body, handsome." teased Lexi

"Say you girls interested in a gig at my place down there?" Francis proposed

"Are you serious? A gig all the way in Florida? How are we supposed to get there? We have no money for plane tickets. Plus, why are you so interested in us? We're not anything special." I didn't really like to be called 'nothing special' but Lexi was right, we had no way of getting there and we weren't the most amazing band out there. We neer made the news or the paper. We were just 3 sisters having fun and making a little money doing it.

"I like you, not too naive," said Francis, "I have to admit that your looks got me more interested than your talent, but your talent still cannot be ignored. I have a contract with a great offer I doubt you'll refuse." Francis looked very confident in what he was saying and offering. We certainly didn't mind being called pretty and all but I was still a bit uncertain.

Lexi seemed to be completely into this guy, obviously and Anna was also on that boat. I admit, yes, he is incredibly good looking with that 6 pack and his suave attitude, but I was still going to keep my doubts.

"Alright show us this contract then, I'd like to see it." Anna said this, to my and Lexi's surprise, Anna was usually the quiet type.

"Here," Francis took out a small but compacted contract. It didn't have an official title of itself or anything fancy but it was well written. It listed that all of our spendings and living arrangements would be covered. Holy shit! Going through the contract it pretty much required only a few things from us. That we sign additional simple paperwork on site and that we abide by the theme of the concert. But the theme wasn't listed.

I asked then; "What's the theme of the concert?"

Before Francis could answer my question Lexi nugged me in the stomach. "Look! Look at how much he wants to pay us for this! For just one night look at how much we get!"

I looked at where Lexi had her finger and could not stop giggling along with Anna. I quickly joined the giggling when I saw the number for myself. Francis wanted to pay us boring Canadian girls with a regular ass band 250 000$ USD!! What?!!

We were all together laughing and excited about this monstrous amount. It was insane! We usually only charged about 200-300$ a night and sometimes even less. This 250k was blowing up the roof!

But I quickly calmed down as I still wanted to know the theme of the concert. I asked again; What is the theme though?"

"Who the fuck cares! It's probably something like ancient rome or something, us teens love that! 250k! Whooooo!" Lexi and Anna were obviously way too excited about this. But I wanted the truth. I was going to a foreign country I wanted to know. Yes I'm paranoid, judge me.

"Is it that Francis? Ancient Rome theme?" I questioned him

"Yeah, pretty much. So you in or out?"

One look from my sisters and there was no way I could say no to those faces. I agreed and we made arrangements with Francis. He told us to not pack a thing. Which was a bit odd for us. But we agreed. He explained that again all expenses including the trip there would be taken care of. We were flown there in his private jet. This jet was well equipped, my goodness! It was a real spa! We got treated like queens. We all got our hair dyed too. I got some pink streaks in my long brown hair, Anna got some blue streaks in her short blond hair and Lexi got some magenta streaks in her ginger shoulder length hair. Once we got to Francis' private airport (this guy was obviously loaded, which again made me question why he picked us for his home concert when he could have easily scored an actual star artist like Ariana Grande but whatever, I should count myself lucky that Francis picked us then).

Off the jet and into the lounge Francis and a man in an all black suit presented to all 3 of us each an orange envelope.

"What's this." I asked

"Don't you remember silly?" said Anna, "in the contract it said we'd have to sign additional papers once we got here."

"Oh yeah..." I knew that actually but I still wanted an explanation on what this all was. Why more paperwork? We had already signed the original contract.

"This is just a simple formality," said the man in the suit, "my client here is young and wealthy as you've probably noticed. We want to avoid any misunderstanding with other countries. Keep it all on the down low. You ladies are being given an incredible opportunity here do not forget it."

The man was his lawyer. What he said made sense. We weren't underage or anything but at concerts things tend to get pretty wild. Even more when Lexi's around. Opening up the envelope revealed a non-disclosure agreement. This was an immediate red flag for me. We don't even know anything besides that we're here to play music for this rich kid and now we're not even allowed to speak about whatever is going to transpire!? A non-disclosure agreement is essentially a contract that binds someone to not speak of something in case it could endanger the company or the person it's about.

"No! I'm not signing it. This is too suspect for me. No." I said firmly.

"What?" Lexi and Anna said together.

"This is too suspicious you have to admit! We're here just to play music and we don't even know the theme of the show and now we have to keep our mouths shut about it all?! No. I won't do it."

"Miss, you must understand like I said that it's a simple formality. It's nothing suspicious. The theme of the show is something along ancient Rome of some sort isn't it?" The lawyer turned to Francis to confirm and the young man confirmed with a nod. "So please rethink this and please simply sign the documentation."

"No. I won't". I was determined to not allow myself to fall for whatever trap this was.

"Miss, I didn't want it to come to this but allow me to make sure you understand the possible consequences of your decision. In the first contract you signed it says that you must agree to sign an additional document on site upon your arrival. If you break this agreement you are facing criminal charges for fraud. These charges can lead up to your arrest here in America and will certainly find you some serving time as a slave. You'll be graded, trained and sold. Given the level of the infraction I estimate at least an 8 months term of service. Would you rather one night as a musician for my client here or 8 month of slavery?"

"Damn. He burned you!" Francis was laughing at all this. The little prick. Fuck! I hadn't expected this. Whatever I guess I'll have to sign. I don't want to become a slave for 8 months.

"I'm sorry sir. I had not thought of that. I'll sign with no trouble." I had never felt such shame and feeling of defeat. I submitted myself to the non-disclosure. I signed.

"Oh it's no issue Miss. I just wanted you to know what your circumstances are. I don't want you to make any choices you'd regret. Plus if you would have been arrested and enslaved your two sisters would have surely accompanied you and you'd all three be sold together." explained the lawyer

"We wouldn't mind that then!" said Lexi teasingly

"Miss Lexi, I wouldn't recommend making such jokes. Simple jokes like those can find you very easily enslaved. Please avoid such pleasantries, unless that is what you wish."

"Wait. Even if we were caught saying such things, isn't the only way to get voluntarily enslaved is by going straight to a local slave market and going through the procedures there?" asked Anna

"Not anymore. Since last year any male or female of age who are caught saying or behaving slave-like are subject to a court order they will be imprisoned until they sign a terms of service of no more than 30 days." explained the lawyer

We had to be careful then. Both me and Anna turned to Lexi. Who returned the look saying; "What? I'll be careful girls, sheesh!"

With all paperwork signed we headed for the concert area. We arrived at a large mansion in sihing white marble. It was complemented with shades of gold here and there. I wondered if it was real gold. It most likely was, and it wouldn't surprise me.

The stage was awesome, by far the largest we'll ever play on. A brand new drum set for me, a badass looking bass for Anna and a killer electric guitar for Lexi.

The stage also had these strange metal bolts into the ground made of pure steel. I wondered what they were for. But we didn't have much time to look around as the party was about to start. We were rushed to the changing rooms where the mysterious theme was revealed to us.

We had to dress up and act as slave girls!

I turned to the lawyer who seemed already ready to answer my complaints before I even spoke it.

"You said that anyone of age caught doing slave-like actions is eligible to be imprisoned and forced to sign a term of service. So pardon my language but... HOW FUCKING DUMB DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!!"

I was fuming at this point and frankly my two older sisters were in the same boat here. Although not as mad as I was they definitely felt lied to.

"Calm down Miss Delphine. The non-disclosure agreement you signed had an indication that we were also not to disclose any of the events happening here tonight and neither is any of the guests attending the concert. Do not worry. Your safety is our top priority."

"I want to see it!" I said, demanding proof.

"We don't have time Del!" said Lexi, "we need to be on stage now, people are arriving!"

"Come on Delphine, we trust them and they haven't given us any reason not to trust them. You're just being paranoid again!" pleaded Anna

"Ok, ok! Fine, let's get dressed then!"

But to my surprise and to Lexi's and surprisingly Anna's pleasure there wasn't any sort of costume to put on. All we were given were slave collars, wrist and ankle cuffs and loads of makeup. We were allowed to keep our panties but everything else had to go.

I wasn't ashamed of my body at all. All three of us maintained a good diet and exercise. We were each about average height with Lexi at 5'6", Anna at 5'7" and me at my tiny 5'3". Lexi had the biggest rack of all of us Anna had average boobs and mine were there. They weren't magnanimous but they existed okay. I just wasn't as comfortable as Lexi is with stripping during our shows! Anna was strangely ok with this in which she told me that she saw Lexi having so much freedom going almost stark naked that she wanted to try too.

12