The Contractor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew then that our game was on. I told her to go shopping for a new party dress before the weekend came up. She did go shopping and also to the spa. She was gone most of the day. When she got home she was actually glowing. She was carrying two dress bags. Her hair was made up to the max. Nails done, toes done. I would be willing to bet her cunt had just a strip above it left. I asked to see the dresses and she informed me that Robert and I would most likely get to see them at the same time. She assured me that I would love them as they were just the way I liked her to dress to show off. She loved the casinos and she always dressed to impress when we went. I found out this was no exception to the rule.

The morning came to start the long weekend. The crew worked until noon. We had decided to drive in our SUV for the trip. It was only about a three hour drive and the three of us could relax and enjoy the ride. She told us that he and I should sit up front and she would relax in the bench seat behind us. I agreed as he and I had really only talked about business before now and it would be handy to just have a social visit and I could learn something about this guy that had my wife's libido so incredibly aroused. I found out he had a very successful business and had several crews busy at the same time in different locations. I was then amazed at how he spent so much of his time at our home. There must have been some need for him to show up at the other job sites on occasions. He said he liked being so closely involved in ours. She had taken her spot on the seat directly behind me so that I couldn't see her but as he and I spoke, he seemed to be very attentive in her direction. I know her, and I know she wouldn't be able to keep from letting her mini skirt slide up toward her waist. I knew when she would lean up to speak that her tits would literally fall from her top.

After a couple of hours and my thoughts and imagination torturing me and most likely the sights for him the air was thick with thoughts, at least by me and I believed by them also, of raunchy sex. At one point she leaned up and rested her right arm on the console between the front seats. She cupped my ear with her hand and whispered in my ear.

" You know he wants to fuck me. He told me he did. I'm supposed to tell you and if you are good with the idea, you should say out loud, that really sounds like you would enjoy that." She paused for a second and reached over with her right hand and stroked my cock through my slacks. I was as hard as diamonds. She had complete control and she knew it.

I had to swallow hard. "That really sounds like you would enjoy that".

Next, she said in my ear as she was lightly stroking my cock through pants as I'm certain it didn't escape his view,"if you would like to be there when it happens, you should let us all know by saying " I would love for that to happen". It was all I could do to keep from cumming in my pants now as I replied," I would love for that to happen."

At that point she let go of me with her right hand and slowly put her left hand in my lap. She turned her head toward him and put her right hand in his lap. She said something in his ear as she rubbed up and down on his lap.

Part two

We finally pulled up to the casino into the valet area. She stayed in her seat until the valet opened her door. She made a special attempt to show him everything she had and it seemed by the long period he took in helping her down from the seat that he very much enjoyed the view. By this point I was almost exploding with sexual energy I had not felt before. I think we all were.

We checked in and took the lift to the room. The luggage was there. He told us to pick the room we liked and he would take the other. They were just alike and I just grabbed our bag and headed to a room. She followed me and remarked about how nice and she thought this was going to be a fun weekend. She grabbed and kissed me hard and with a surprising amount of passion. "Thanks for the weekend baby. We'll have so much fun. I promise it will be great". Who could argue with that? I was still hard from the ride and her teasing and flirting.

He informed us we had reservations for dinner but not at the casino and to dress up. I showered, and dressed in slacks with a blazer and button shirt. She kicked me out of the room and said to keep myself busy for a bit. There was absolutely nothing on TV that could possibly keep my attention. All I could think about was the last few weeks and wonder how much more she had done that she hasn't told me about. Who decided that I would be the one to decide and announce they could fuck. I was in a daze. Then a realization came to me that the control was no longer in her hands as I had thought. She did, I think believe she had the power. I knew he was the one controlling her and letting her think she was the one in charge. She was very much in control of me. He was telling her what to say and how to act. The mini bar was opened and very much needed. I thought I would need to drive so I kept a limit. Soon Robert came out dressed much the same as I and now what do we talk about. We toasted a drink. His toast, "To new friends, a fun weekend and the sexiest woman I have known." Fuck, why did that make my dick so hard?

He noticed I was being slow about my drinking and told me to drink up. We have a limo for the night.

Now I had two thoughts: The first was I could drink all I wanted. The second was he seemed so willing to spend a great deal of money just to spend time with my sexy, slutty, wife. I always enjoy the thought of other men wanting her so badly but I'm the one who ends up with her at the end of the day. That is a major turn on.

I did enjoy a couple of drinks while we impatiently waited for her to appear. She is quite the showoff and I expected nothing less, especially tonight.

Finally she opened the door and I was stunned. She was at her peak. Her hair was done to perfection and she never wore much makeup but it was absolutely perfect now. The dress was a silky material and light blue. It looked like someone had sprinkled glitter all over it. The neck was cowled and very low. To just below her tits almost navel low. Her nipples were hard and even the goosebumps around her nipples were evident through the thin material. The dress was short. I imagined it was barely low enough to cover the lace at the top of her thigh highs. Her heels were about four inches which made her just a little taller than either of us. The thin material left no doubt that no underwear was going to be in the way tonight. She walked to us as we were leaning on the bar. She walked to just between us and turned her head and gave me a hot kiss and practically tickled my tonsils with her tongue. It was hot. She turned after that and leaned over to him. When she turned toward him, I was once again stunned. The dress was backless and cut so low the top of her butt was almost visible. She pressed herself to him, wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him with a fervor with his arms around her and his hands making it to her buttcheeks. She turned away finally and said, "Are you men taking me to dinner or not?"

We made it to the entrance of the lobby and our limo was waiting for us. The driver was a giant in a suit. Tall, black and built like a tank. He held the door and offered her his hand. She took it and started to enter the car. He stayed at the door and watched as she completely exposed herself while making it to the back seat. Now all three of us were hard as steel.

We all sat in the back seat and Robert told the driver which restaurant and we headed out. As we sat there she put her hand on my lap and just tickled me by just missing my erection. I looked over and saw that she was doing the same thing with her other hand. As far as I was concerned we could've just gone back to room and started fucking.

We got to the restaurant and the same way she got in the car only reversed as we exited. If the driver wasn't gay I figured he would need to find a place to take matters in his hand.

We were taken to a table with a small semicircular booth seat. She slid in first and slid to the center back. We both slid in on either side of her and were all very close to touching but not quite. Dinner was great as best I can remember. We made small talk about the remodel and a few other things but not really remarkable as all of us were probably thinking about the past three weeks and most likely the next two days. Her stockings and her tits peeking out were very distracting.

Finally the meal was done and we made our way to the limo. Same tease as before. He asked if we would like to go somewhere to party and have some drinks and fun. She said "show me the town". He leaned up to the driver and gave him a name of a club and we headed off. The play in the seat was mind numbing. She was exposing herself to the point I thought the driver was going to wreck because his mind was not on the road from what I could see. Her hands were all over the both of us and he had his arm draped over her with his hand dangling on her breast. Every once in a while she give a little yelp and when I would look to see why, he was pinching her nipple hard enough to pull her tit out. She seemed to like it because her hand was between her legs and moving as though she was masterbating. I needed to myself but wanted to save it for later. The drinks were flowing on the drive to the club and the anxiety I was feeling was harder than the bourbon I was having.

We pulled up to a club and damned if it wasn't a gentleman's club. She and I have had some very fun adventures at strip clubs and I hoped this would be another one. Luckily we found a table right on the main stage. It must have been a bit early as the place was not full. I was very classy as these clubs go. He ordered drinks and watched for a bit as a couple of dancers came on. I was quite surprised when he ordered a lap for me. He talked to the girl in her ear as he gave her a lump of cash. I wasn't about to object to a beautiful girl dancing in my lap. She was sitting facing me with her tits surrounding my face and her pussy was rubbing my hard and even through the clothes it was a great feeling. I don't know how long she did this but when she stood up, I looked over and my wife and he were gone. The girl leaned over and said they had gone to a booth with another girl and would be back soon. Well fuck, what was I missing? It was a half hour later they showed up walking hand in hand. Her little bit of makeup was almost gone. Her hair was tousled just enough to be barely noticeable. He ordered drinks just before they got to the table. She gave me a kiss and asked if I had fun while they were gone. I told her about the lap dance and asked if they had enjoyed the private dance. She told me the only way they could get a private room was if they paid for a dancer. I asked about that and she said he had invited the limo driver in and the dancer was giving him a lap dance while she and Robert were having their own fun. I asked if they were fucking and she said they did everything but fuck the driver had been close enough beside them she could hear him breathing she was completely out of her dress and he was rubbing his thighs against her every chance he got.Their time was up and that is when they came back to our table.The driver had returned to his spot by the entrance. He apparently knew the guys that worked there and hung out with them. She told us she was going to freshen up a bit and would be right back. The drinks came as she was leaving. I noticed again how strong my drink was and had noticed all evening they had maybe been doubles. Little did he know I didn't have to be drunk for them to have their fun. I didn't drink about half of my drinks though because there was no way I was going to miss out on at least watching the culmination of this ritual. I enjoyed him taking control of her so smoothly that she thought she was in complete control.

As we watched when she was making her way back to us, a table of four young men caught her attention and begged for her to just stop and talk for a minute. She seemed intrigued and decided to stop. One grabbed her hand and begged her to sit with him for just a second. He pulled her toward his lap and she sat sideways on him. He had one hand on her leg pulling her dress up to where the lace top ended and was just skin exposed. She chastised him but did nothing about his hand. The next guy at the table had an unobstructed view up her dress and made no qualms about looking. He asked her if she would sit on his lap for just a second before she had to leave. She did that and the game was the same for all four of the guys. The last two were hidden from us by the table and I'm not certain they didn't have some fingers inside her. She was slower getting up from the last one and her dress was up around her waist before she pulled it down. A couple of days later I remembered that and asked her about it. She told me he had his dick out and was rubbing her clit with it as she sat there. She finally came back to the table with us and asked if we could leave now. He picked up the tab and we started our move back to the casino.The driver seemed especially helpful as she entered the limo again. I believe he really was taken by her slutty ways.

In the limo the bar was just behind the driver's seat. It was rather well positioned between the two sofas on either side. The three of us had taken our places on the rear sofa. When we got under way, Robert told Leigh "we need some drinks. Go get us all a nice drink." This was not a request or a way to ask nicely. He was starting to be very dominant with her. I remembered how it had turned her on when he acted that at home but wondered if she would like it when it was directly in front of me. She immediately moved toward the bar and asked what we liked. He just said " fix them like I showed you earlier." I knew then that he had been ordering doubles for me and had fixed them also in the room before we even left. Two things turned me on about this. She was a co-conspirator and she was definitely under his control. She crawled to the bar to fix the drinks. Her dress did not cover her as she did. We could clearly see her shaved lips. She fixed one drink and crawled to me with it. Her tits were hanging out for us to watch as they wiggle side to side. She gave me a little kiss as she handed me the drink. She turned and did the same thing back to the bar. She returned with his drink and after she handed him the drink, she rested her hands on his legs and moved slowly up to give him a nice big kiss. As she backed away she drug her hands across his lap and grasped his cock for a short squeeze. I looked up to see the driver watching intently in the mirror and was thankful we were at a stoplight.I can only imagine what he was thinking about my wife exposing herself then rubbing someone else's crotch. She returned to the bar to get her drink. I noticed the light had changed but we were still sitting there. The driver was not aware of anything else but her. Someone gave a honk and it broke the spell and we started again. I looked like she was dripping from her lips but it was hard to tell for certain with just the lights from the limo. When she got back to the seat between us, her dress was bunched up above her lap. I put my hand on her thigh between her legs. She was soaked. She was hot as a blow dryer. She had a fragrance from more than the perfume she had sprayed on her cunt. My dick was as hard as a coke bottle. I felt his hand on her other thigh and knew he could feel and smell the sex on her. It was time to end the foreplay and head to the room. They had other plans. He now was wanting to show off with her on his arm. We went to the bar. They were sitting together with her hand in his lap and his arm around her shoulder and his hand hanging over her tit. He ordered drinks again. As the waitress left he grabbed her nipple again like he had before and pulled it hard. I thought she was going to climax right then. She looked over to me and said, "Robert wants to talk to me for a few minutes. Would you go for a few minutes and let us have a minute?" He had her eating out of the palm of his hand. I was under her complete control. I agreed and stood not even thinking about hiding the painful erection pushing against my slacks leaking enough to show through. I walked out of the bar and right next to it was a small bar with slot machines. I sat down and started playing. There was a friendly couple sitting next to me and we started chatting and with all the drinks and the atmosphere I wasn't paying attention to the time. After a bit Robert and Leigh walked up. They stood on the other side of me from the couple. I introduced them to the couple.When I told them she was my wife there was a surprise look on their faces and it must have been because as they stood there, he was standing directly behind her with his arms wrapped around her and his hands were pushing under the bottom of her tits. She was stroking his hands and mewling like a kitten. She said the room is ready. We should call it a night. I feigned being drunk and said I may need a little help. They got on both sides and we walked like that to the elevators.

When we got to the room she and I headed to our room. She helped me undress and was stroking me and touching me with her mouth. I knew she was making sure she had complete control. I layed on the bed and watched as she started to get her lingerie out. I acted like I was passing out. She put on a very tiny white thong. The lace top was perfectly sheer. She came to me and kissed my lips and asked, "honey, are you asleep? Do you think I should go check on him? Am I dressed ok? When I didn't respond she stood up and walked out of the room and left the door wide open. She did turn off the lights. As she walked out I heard him ask, "is he passed out."

" Yes, I think all those doubles did the trick.He won't be up for hours"

Robert "That;s too bad, I really wanted him to watch me fuck you long and hard.I plan on filling you until you can't hold anymore."

Leigh " I would like for him to see it but it is not necessary."

Leigh" Would you like to head for the bedroom?"

I was holding my cock and trying not to blow this early. I had been watching this for weeks and now the time was here. He had spent tons of money and preparation for this. It was time for her to pay up.

"No, we are staying here for a bit. He's out so we can have lots of fun wherever we like."

Leigh," That's what we thought when the security guard was walking by and stopped us"

Robert," He didn't know for certain we were fucking. He was surely hoping from the way he was watching before he walked over."

I laid there listening to them. I wanted to watch and decided to go to the door and check to see if I could without them knowing. I didn't want them to know I was watching because I would rather see how they acted without an audience. I peeked out and they wouldn't have seen me if I had been standing right beside them. The lights were low. She was leaning with her back to the bar. He was holding one of her tits with one hand and the other was between her legs. They started kissing. Or maybe started kissing again. I was naked with my dick in my hand standing in the dark room. I was watching a man making out with my wife dressed in almost nothing. He was still in his clothes minus the jacket. Her arms were wrapped around him pulling him tight as she could with his arms in between them. He broke the kiss and backed up a little. He asked her if she thought she needed the thong. She didn't answer right away and he squeezed her tit harder. Answer me he said. She finally answered no. He stuck his hand on the top of the thong and inside. With a swift move, he ripped the thong off. I think she came at that time but I couldn't tell for certain because he had to hold her up by pushing her harder against the bar. He grabbed her hair after dropping her underwear to the floor. I could see the moisture on his hand from her soaked cunt. As he grabbed her hair he pulled her down with it to her knees in front of him.