The Conventioneer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I shut the door I smiled. Since learning how to pleasure a man orally, I have always enjoyed the taste and the presence of his essence in my tummy. And then I turned to the mirror and saw a married woman staring back at me. I was ashamed. "Jesus, Gwenny, what the fuck are you doing?" I made a beeline for the bathroom sink and brushed my teeth. Then, as I made myself another drink, I cried for a bit. Still, on an even deeper level, I felt satiated and happy. It was an odd combination of emotions that I hadn't felt since my time in Switzerland. I finally sighed and mentally pushed away from my experience with the bellman.

Tossing the sorry excuse for a robe onto the bed; I leaned against the window, enjoying the desert warmth on my bare skin for a few minutes before heading back to the bathroom to dry my hair. With that done, I spent some time looking over the convention agenda and made a few calls, planning meetings with the vendors I'd be visiting over the next few days. Then I snapped a few naked selfies and texted them to my husband. I laughed when he sent me a short video of the last 10 seconds of him masturbating, a shot of milky white ejaculate spurting onto his stomach. Tossing my phone on the bed, I unpacked and ironed my clothes. Almost an hour later, I finally sprawled across the sofa and tapped the screen for the hook-up site. Abbigale had responded.

"This is me," she wrote. She was pretty in a wholesome, midwestern way with large jade-colored eyes, a slightly rounded face centered by a button nose, and high cheekbones that were splashed with freckles. Her smile was bright and cheerful and framed by dimples. There was no doubt more than a few of her students would have a crush on her. Her message read: "You're beautiful, Gwendolyn. I hope you're still interested in at least grabbing some lunch."

"I am," I wrote back. "How about we meet at that hotel with the big pink dome?" I knew I'd never run into any work colleagues at that place.

Less than 10 seconds later, my phone dinged. "That sounds great. What time?"

"How about 2:30?"

"Perfect. See you then." I absently ran a finger over Claire and discovered she was wet. I could have spent a few minutes attending to her but needed to get going.

END

12