The Convertible

Story Info
My wife's first meeting with BBC in a back alley.
3.5k words
4.32
44.3k
74
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, excuse me."

The man had bumped into her in the bar. To be fair she was sort of standing and wandering awkwardly while her husband went to get something from their room. The hotel bar was pretty cramped and she was very shy. She didn't want to sit, that felt awkward, and just stood and wandered self-consciously. He didn't see her, was talking with some friends, and bumped into her from the side.

"Oh...it's okay..."

He was genuinely responding to the situation, surprised and sorry, then her looks made him pause. She was just his type. Nice and thick. She had dark, grey speckled hair, gorgeous catlike bedroom eyes, and sexy lips. She had worn an almost babydoll style button down with no bra, way too tight, but only because her tits were so full and plump and nothing fit her anyway. Her little grey plaid skirt barely covered her ass and exposed her milky, freckled thighs to him. Her face was red and flushed, this isn't something she normally wears, it just sounded exciting since she was in Atlanta on a fun trip with her husband. When in a new place, she was apprehensive but very excited to wear clothes that were more than she could ever wear in her hometown. The moment only added more heat to the situation for her.

"Oh, I'm sorry babygirl, I could've hurt you, wasn't paying attention talking to my boys." He lightly touched her shoulder. She felt a rush of adrenaline inside, but outside got more flushed and just looked down more.

It wasn't just the situation. Outside of her husband, he was just her type too. He was older than her, but had a youth to how he carried himself. He was tall and pretty big, had a short beard. Strong and confident, but kind. He seemed a little rough, white tank top and jeans, and alcohol on his breath. Normally she wouldn't care to talk to someone like this, but it was attractive combined with the personality that came out of his verbal and body language. Also, he was a black guy, and she had a huge crush on some fantastical made up black man in her fantasies for a long time. This guy was shockingly close, she could tell already. This didn't help her flustered state.

"It...it's okay. I...am just...a little awkward so it was my fault."

"No such thing." He kept drinking her in. He is not often lost for words but in her case, he is a little distracted while forming words. "Hey, let me buy you a drink to make it up to you. Guys, I will catch up in a minute." His friends smile and walk to the bar.

"Oh...okay, that sounds nice..."

He waves for the waitress. She comes and he buys her a straight triple shot of whisky on ice. That's way too strong and rough for her, but she's too sweet and nervous to turn it down. They exchange pleasantries for a moment, and then it comes, the little blond girl giving her a wink as she sets it down. It's way too strong, but she buckles up and takes her drink. It starts to soothe her nerves a bit.

He leans forward and starts to talk again. "So, what is something like you doing in Atlanta? You don't seem to be the type of girl from the city. Way too innocent."

The drink is making her relax. Almost...feeling brave. He is obviously very interested in her, and she is very interested in him. She's letting the whisky wash her nerves away and it is working.

"Just...to have fun..." She says, shuffling a bit, arching her back and subtly perking up her tits. The outline of a spade tattoo on her right breast is revealed. Unclear if she intentionally did so, it was coincidence, or subconscious to either of them. He notices straight away and he pauses, looks pleasantly surprised. Maybe he doesn't take her for the type of girl to have one.

At the moment they do not notice someone coming up from behind him. He puts a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, looks like you guys are having fun. She's a good girl isn't she?"

"Yeah...she sure is something else..." The man says, a little confused, but politely.

"I'm her husband. Nice to meet you." They shake hands and the other man relaxes, looks at the girl and then back. Her husband smiles.

"She is pretty shy, you must be something else to be having a drink with her."

The man laughs. Starts to talk but is interrupted.

"Well...I can't seem to find that phone charger sweetie. Gonna go buy a new one. Hey, show her a really good time while I am gone, so she isn't lonely you know. See you both later!"

Her husband leaves and the black man looks back at the girl. She's extremely flushed, arms down. Now it definitely isn't intentional but her tits are more pressed together and her spade tattoo even more exposed. He doesn't see her phone between her legs, but she just got a text, and her heart flutters and she smiles.

"Hey girl, why don't you come sit next to me over here? It's much more comfortable."

She reluctantly but a little excitedly does, and her thick thighs are right next to his. They talk about bullshit and he orders her another drink. She's feeling extremely brave now. The next ten minutes are a blur to her. She meets his friends, they kiss at some point, his hands are all over her thighs. It feels like hours and she might have a heart attack at any moment, but she also absolutely loves the adrenaline and attention. She feels so absolutely sexy and attractive. Confident and vulnerable at the same time.

"Come with me. I am thinking this place is too busy. Let's walk around."

He waves to his boys and they wave back. He holds her hand and they walk out. She glances left and right as they go out from the back. Everyone knows what is going on. She is embarrassed but it also turns her on so very much. She's not a slut, but to be one sometimes turns her on more than anything. She wishes she wore panties, beads of wetness are running down her juicy thighs. The awareness of it flickers in and out of her tipsy brain and it teases her. She loves it. This is so fucking exciting. She has no idea where he is taking her, and doesn't care.

They walk out back to the alley. There's a couple of cars parked. One a truck, and the other an old convertible. Dark blue, with white leather seats. The top is off. It's filthy, but also really sexy to her for some reason she doesn't comprehend fully, or have time to.

"Listen, we've had too much to drive girl, but I thought we could sit at my car and just chill somewhere more quiet."

She looks for words to say, but he grabs her ass and she squeals. After the quick shock, she relaxes. She isn't going to fight her feelings, and puts her hands on his chest, which is eye level with her.There is a tug at her left arm and it goes behind her, the other to her chest. He rubs her tit through the thin fabric, stressing her buttons and exposing her tattoo. He rubs it with his thumb.

"You've never been with a black man, have you?" He says.

She can't bring herself to say anything, just standing there with a lustful and drunk look on her face, but while the whisky is strong something else is now stronger. His other hand is now between her legs, getting a feel for her soaking, plump and swollen pussy. Her clit is throbbing and it is shocked by his touch. He holds both arms behind her back with one hand, and continues to explore her with the other. Her lips give way to his finger instantly, so wet they practically suck in the tip. He holds back though and just teases.

"Well, it looks like you are ready to try girl."

She's into it now. She actually nods, still looking down silently. He slides the finger in another knuckle, and another finger hits her pretty little asshole, bringing a deep gasp out of her.

"Looks like you'll do more than try, you'll be my bitch."

"Y-yessss...." Exhales from her lips as she involuntarily moves her hips slightly, trying to fuck her pale, vulnerable pussy on his big dark fingers. He grips her tighter.

"You will do as I say, you will be my little white fucktoy until I am done. You either understand and accept what I will do to you, and be rewarded with all the pleasure you can handle, or you walk away.'

"I...I wi - AH!" He slides deeper, to her cervix, thumb sliding across her clit as his other hand binds her tighter. "I WILL AND I UNDERSTAND! I will be youre white fucktoy..." She almost cums, and wants to, but he stops moving.

"Good bitch. Your body will completely submit to my big black cock. Do you understand?"

"It will... to your...big black cock."

"Good, on your knees."

She obeys immediately. He takes no time to unbuckle his belt, unzip and pull down to slap his cock across her face, which she has put up and ready for it, tongue out. She's completely drunk with lust now, and nothing is too much for her.

"Feel the weight."

"Yes..."

It stretches from her chin to well above her hair. His balls are very big and feel hot against her chin. She kisses his cock as she takes it all in.

"That's a good bitch. Your first bbc to submit to. Not doing too bad."

She kisses, licks, loves on his cock. She's completely lost in it now, and cannot help but let out her inner slut to him. She sucks the tip, kisses down the shaft, and cups and kisses his balls and back again. Grabbing her chin, he stops her and slaps his fat black cock on her outstretched tongue.

"There you go. Learn to love black cock. Let it fuck your head up as it fucks your mouth, bitch. Now, say it."

"Mmm?" She murmurs with a whole mouthful. In response, he pulls it out, slaps her with it, and shoves it back in.

"Tell me. Say it white slut."

She pulls it out with an audible wet pop, now fully submitting if she had not before.

"I...I LOVE black cock. I love it so much." She goes back to sucking while staring up at him.

"That is your place. To serve it and worship it."

"Yes. I only exist to love big black cock." She says, barely getting it all out before putting it back in and fucking her own mouth with it.

"Now you are getting it." He pets her head. "Let's see how hard black cock can break you though. Get your white ass up."

She obeys instantly. Standing straight up and putting her hands on his shoulders. He pulls up his pants, still unbuckled and loose though, and spins her on her feet and pushes her to the car.

"Get up on the back seat and sit on it."

She obeys instantly. The car has two rows of seats. Front, a tall solid back to those seats, and then the back, which meets the trunk evenly. The back of the car slopes down like an egg. She eagerly bounces into the car and sits on the solid back of the front seats, with her feat in the back. The car is a mess. Liquor bottles, cigarette packs, used condoms. The neon lights from across the street from the alley give just enough light to see all the dirt and mess her pussy is dripping on.

She sits obediently though and does not complain, no eagerness lost. In fact, she finds herself being even more turned on than she thought possible by the surroundings. It feels so wrong, but good.

She waves her hair and spreads her legs. Her tiny skirt already left nothing to be desired, but now her creamy thighs and soft pussy are fully open and vulnerable and she loves it. He sits in the back and pulls her hair back, rips open her button up, buttons flying into the alley, exposing her full plump tits with a bounce, the light from the city and moon contrasting her pale freckled skin and her spade tattoo. She feels so vulnerable and ready for taking and is so turned on any sense of modesty is lost. She hears footsteps, and it means nothing as his fingers take her and begin to pump her into a huge squirting orgasm. Her pretty pussy gushing onto his back seats and lap before she even knows what is happening. His friends had come just in time for an awesome view of such an innocent little bitch falling as they do for a black guy and a sexy situation. They get eyefulls of her tits and soft pussy fully exposed and root him on.

He is aware now too and waves them over. "Check out this bitch I found. Ain't she something else."

She wants to see who it is, but on one hand already knows and the other cannot, her head still pulled back. The whisky is fading but her lust is at an almost blackout level.

"You be a good little white slut and pretend my boys aren't here. You understand?" Head still back and tight by her hair.

"Yes, sir." She says confidently. Anyone and everyone could be watching at this point, and she couldn't, wouldn't stop her fantasy from playing out for real.

He gives her face a firm but fair slap, then her left tit, then her thigh. She coos like a baby and feels herself fall away more. Her mouth opening to stick her tongue out involuntarily.

"Alright, you've earned this." He sits back in the seat, pulls everything back down again and sits with his arms up on the seat back and legs open. His huge cock straight up in the air. Being free she could look around but doesn't, just looks straight to him and his cock, and does what she is invited to and made to do - get down and sit on his lap, straddling his cock, teasing her pussy. So wet and aware it will take nothing, nerves hit her again for a moment but grits her teeth inside, wanting to be a good girl, wanting exactly what she wants, has fantasized about for so long and feels so right in the moment. She's cum so many times in her bed thinking about this very scenario, she would be stupid to stop now, as crazy as all this is for being real.

She pushes her tits out towards his face, now fully showing off and lost in lust. Giving his friends a perfect view of her about to be fucked, totally exposed. Fucked by her first bbc. He takes her by the hips and slips in the tip.

"Ohhhhhh my god...." she breathes out.

"Bitch, thats just the tip, let it stretch you out a bit first."

"Yes, sir." She regains a little composure despite the fireworks going off in her head, rocking and soaking the tip in her pussy. Thick, delicious beads of her run down his cock. Her body language is purely submissive and eager.

"Now, you ready for this? You ready for your first BBC? Say it bitch and you may have it."

"Yes."

"Yes what, slut?"

"I am ready."

He gives her another slap across the face and tits. She reels, it almost makes her cum, being so taken and, she almost hates to admit it, but it's true, dominated. In the moment, all she wants is to be completely owned by this guy, he could say anything and she would just purr.

"Talk like a real white bitch in heat. Talk like you mean it."

"I'm ready...I am so ready for my first time with a big black cock...just fuck me already!" Her head goes back as he sinks into her, stretching her wonderfully, what would otherwise be painfully if not for being her absolute fantasy coming true in such a perfectly, deliciously crazy situation. A moment of lucidity hits her as he starts to fuck her. She is fucking someone else and never has. This is such a filthy and degrading situation. This is so wrong.

But then he bottoms out inside her, hitting her womb and those thoughts leave as soon as they came. He holds her hips and bounces her on his cock.

"Now that is some good white pussy. Keep bouncing slut. Keep taking that dick while I fuck all the wet out of you." He says, her pussy audibly gushing, and tits bouncing, for his friends to see and hear. She cums.

"YES! FUCK ME! I'LL TAKE IT!"

The combination of being stretched by his huge cock and the constant beating on her womb is too much. She came but is still drooling out of her open mouth. She goes limp and leans back. She had always fantasized about this, but her mind never came up with anything as wild as what was happening to her body.

"Lets give my boys a different view." He says, and picks her up and turns around. Her ass is on the back now, part on the back seat, and part on the trunk lid. He grabs her by the neck and forcefully lays her back. The trunk is curved down at an angle, her head now at a lower level than her ass. Her tits bouncing upward toward her face. Ankles in his hands held up in the air and her thighs spread to the max she can stretch, he fucks her deep again.

"Oh fuuuuck..." She breathes, feeling totally lost and used and helpless. She is so far gone at this point that what little brain function she has left is focused on how she is nothing but a fuckdoll for her first bbc. How much she loves being used and dominated by it. Stretched, taken, and filled. Her body on such display while being fucked in such a way by this guy.

"This is so wrong" She thinks to herself, at first a thought and then it makes her grin devilishly. Then she screams for all to hear. "This is so wrong and I love it! Fuck my white pussy with your big black cock! Fuck me! Use me! Own me!"

"Now that's a real broken bitch. Good girl." He says and rewards her with even harder and deeper, making her gush and cum, the wetness rolling down her ass and up her arched back, tits up and out into the public air as best she can muster. For his friends, or anyone at all to enjoy. On top of this filthy car in this back alley.

"Thank you sir! Please keep breaking me! My only purpose is to be broken by your black cock!"

"That's right." He says, grunting.

He grabs her by the neck and puts her legs around him. He's fucking her full force now. The trunk lid wet, her moaning and filthy barely understandable words spilling out of her mouth.

"Get ready bitch." He groans.

In the timeframe of a split second it hits her that she didn't even think of using protection. He just took her, and she let him take her. It was all so fast.

"We had talked about this" She thought. "It's okay...right? It's...so good..I have to let him cum in me. Wait, what day of the month is it? I am made to say yes.... Ohh...I can't get knocked up in a place like this...AH! I can't get pregnant here....I have to stop it. But it isn't my place to stop him. I.... I won't...."

She tightens her legs up around him.

"YES! Cum in me. I don't care what happens...it's my purpose to take it."

"Now you are learning" He grunts, panting and obviously very close to the edge. "You're going to take a load from your first black cock. Accept it."

"YES SIR!"

"Little white bitches put into heat need it." He pulls on her tight pink nipples.

"YES! Your black cock put me in heat like some...fucking animal...I can't fight it!"

"You won't. You need it." He slaps her tits and hits her womb deep.

"YES! I don't care how wrong this is, fuck me up! Fuck my..fuck my womb up! I want it!"

She can feel the explosion start to rise from his balls, thicken through his cock, and explode straight into her womb. As she has gleefully learned all she can do is take it and she forgets the consequences and just revels in it. She lays back, arms above her head relaxed as she takes pulse after pulse of thick cum for all to see and watch, with a smile on her face. The cum pools down into her womb, breathing heavy with her legs open and arms and hair hanging down the back of the convertible while the lights hit her for everyone to see.