The Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kenny," Sandra whispered, pulling the chain taut that held her handcuffs in place. His hands paused and his thumbs continued circling Sandra's inner thighs. Each time his thumbs pushed onto the sweet fabric separating Kenny from her wanting lips, Sandra's pussy trembled.

As his hands worked he studied Sandra's face, which begged him to go further. After what, to Sandra, was an interminable tease, Kenny slid his hands over her hips, grasping the ribbing of her panties with his middle finger, and easing them over her legs. He then allowed them to fall to the floor.

Kenny rose and waited as he studied Sandra. Her forehead wore light perspiration, her brow was furrowed, and her mouth hung open. She sporadically rocked her knees back and forth, obviously anticipating Kenny's touch. He could see the faint glisten of her wet center as the moonlight shone from the top of his living room window onto her writhing frame.

Kenny eased his palms onto Sandra's knees, causing a jolt through her body. "Oh, Kenny, please..." she moaned, causing him to smile. He ran his hands down the outside of Sandra's thighs and underneath her ass. He then slid her bottom closer to the edge of the surface.

Kenny lowered his head until his cheeks were at Sandra's mid-thigh and the back of her knees rested on his shoulders. He then allowed the tip of his tongue to fall onto Sandra's clit as she gasped.

His tongue worked her pussy as his hands began massaging her breasts. Sandra's back arched and her thighs began to tighten around Kenny's face.

He then sped his tongue's motion... only a little, but just enough. "Oh... Fuck... Kenny..." Sandra said, as her hips thrust her pussy up and onto his lips.

Sandra's entire body then tensed. Her arms pulled the handcuffs taut, the metal chain straining to keep her in place. Kenny's face was rendered immobile, save for his tongue, which he was barely able to move to continue teasing her clit as he patiently waited for Sandra to come down from her high.

After several seconds, her thighs released their clench and her ass fell back onto the surface on which she was laying. Kenny took a deep breath as he rose from between Sandra's thighs, his face dripping from her juices. He watched as Sandra attempted in vain to control her own breathing through whimpers of ecstasy as her exhausted legs laid flat.

Kenny stared at Sandra's body lying on his kitchen island, the moonlight accenting her beautiful spent shell. Her moans eventually turned into exhausted giggles. "Oh my god... Oh my god, Kenny... Oh my god..."

A soft smile eased onto Kenny's face as he marvelled at the beauty of Sandra's satisfaction... as well as the decidedly positive turn their evening had taken.

********************

Kenny pulled his squad car to a stop behind Sandra's Mustang. He got out of his cruiser before opening the back door for Sandra to exit. He then began uncuffing her.

"You're going to want to watch the speeding, ma'am," he said without looking Sandra in the eye. "I'd hate to have to detain you again."

Once her wrists were free, Sandra moved her body and face to within inches of Kenny's. She placed a hand on the center of his chest before asking, "So our night is over?"

Kenny, looking nonchalantly into the distance, said, "My shift starts in a few minutes."

"You can't skip it?" Sandra asked, rubbing Kenny's chest with the one hand while finding her way to Kenny's stiff manhood with the other.

He grinned before licking his lips and regaining his composure. "Not possible," he said before walking back from Sandra and re-opened his police cruiser's driver side door. "You have a nice night, ma'am. And drive safely."

As Kenny climbed into his police car, closed the door, and prepared to drive away, he heard a tap on his window. He lowered it to find Sandra smiling and staring at him. "Call me? Please?"

Kenny nodded. "I will."

He then raised his window and began to drive to work. Looking in his rear view mirror he saw Sandra standing in place and staring at his vehicle. He smiled as her stationary figure faded into the distance.

********************

As he walked into his police precinct, Kenny received a couple of texts from Sandra.

Sandra: Please call me when you get the chance

Sandra: Whatever time is fine. I'll be up late

"What are you grinning for?" Patricia Simmons, Kenny's partner on the police force, asked him.

"Oh, just reading a text from a friend," Kenny said as his phone chimed several more times.

Sandra: I can still feel your head between my legs.

Sandra: I wish my head was between your legs right now.

Sandra: You made me so wet.

Sandra: I'm still so wet.

Sandra: I want you inside me so bad right now!"

"A friend?" Patricia said as she watched Kenny react to what he was reading.

"Well..."

"Didn't you have a date with Sandra tonight?" she asked as Kenny nodded. "Is that her texting you now?"

"Yeah."

Patricia chuckled. "I guess it went well."

Kenny nodded as he grinned while studying his phone. "It did."

THE END


12