The Cop and the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her first orgasm happened while I licked her pussy lips. The second came while I gave her clit a long hard suck. Her third happened while two fingers pounded her pussy and my tongue thrashed against her clit."

"Fuck me! Now!" she screeched, as I crawled up her body and slide my cock into her spasming pussy. Cat was passionate, with fingernails raking across my back and as active as a rodeo bull. Like a bull rider, I had a hard time staying aboard for the required six seconds. I was dizzy as I pumped cum into her.

I was stunned that when twenty minutes passed, filled with kissing and caressing, I was rock hard again. Two erections in one night hadn't happened in years.

Cat enjoyed sucking and licking my cock and balls as much as I had enjoyed eating her pussy. We had locked eyes as Cat swirled her tongue around my spongy head. She asked, "Do you make love as good as you fuck?"

We started with Cat on top. We held each other tightly, and she ground her pussy into my cock, as we kissed. Turning over without disengaging is a challenge for senior adults, but we managed it. We hugged, kissed and I played with her ass, as I ground into her. It was a delicious coupling. When Cat reached down, massaged my hanging balls and said, "I'm coming," I exploded into her.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I escorted Cat to her mother's eighty-fifth birthday party. It was the first time meeting her family. We approached the guest of honor, and after Cat introduced me, her mother stood from her chair, put an open palm on each side of my head and kissed each cheek. "I'm so happy to meet the man who makes my Catalina smile."

"Happy birthday Mrs. Garcia." After leaning in, I whispered, "I like Catalina's smile and will work hard every day to make her happy."

I reached my hand toward her father and as we shook, he asked, "May we call you Pops?" It was a small request, but let me know I was welcome.

Cat's introduction to my family also occurred at a birthday party. I was standing at a large window looking out to my son's back yard. Family and close friends had gathered, along with eight kindergarten friends, to celebrate Regan's birthday.

"You look good, Chris."

Pat joined me at the window, and we chatted about mundane things for a few minutes.

"It's great that the kids hired a neighborhood teenager to look after all the children," she observed.

I followed Pat's gaze to a backyard playscape. Kids were climbing, swinging and sliding, all at the direction of a cute, vibrantly dressed Cuban.

"She's not a neighbor," I told Pat. "Her name is Catalina, she's from Miami and we've been dating for six months."

Will Cat and I get married? We've talked about it, and I think we will. But today, we've rented an RV for the next six months and will be exploring the USA. We each have a long bucket list of places we want to visit and can't wait to do it together.