The Corporal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eww, that's so wet!" she giggled.

She then crouched down in front of me and put her finger on the head of my penis as she closely examined it. She still couldn't get over the fact I was circumcised. I surmised that her boyfriend wasn't.

She then began stroking me with her right hand. It felt really good.

"I really want to suck it!" she said as we made eye contact.

I nodded as she slowly bent her head and took me into her mouth.

Her lips were soft and she was so gentle that I almost erupted then and there.

As her lips surrounded the tip of my penis, she gently stroked me with her hand.

For the next minute she alternated between sucking my penis and stroking it. Each time, she took me into her mouth she tried to go a little deeper. It felt really good.

I knew I wouldn't last long.

"I'm about to come," I said as she continued sucking the tip of my penis and stroking me with her hand at the same time. As I came, my body spasmed, but she continued sucking and stroking me the entire time; not letting up at all as she swallowed my entire load.

When she was done, she slowly stood up and smiled at me. She then took her right hand reached down and fingered her wet pussy before pulling her finger out and putting it right in my mouth letting me taste her sweet juices. I licked her finger clean as she slowly pulled it out.

As we both got dressed in silence, I felt a momentary sense of regret. We had both cheated on our significant others. At the same time, I felt more alive than I had in a long time. Even in Iraq, I had grown complacent.

Once we were fully dressed, we looked at each other. I didn't quite know what to say. Corporal Cruz broke the silence.

"You have a very nice cock, Specialist. I hope your girlfriend appreciates it." She said.

"Thanks," I said as I blushed a little.

I realized then that even though we just had sex I didn't know her first name.

"What's your name by the way?" I asked.

"Monica," she said.

I then told her my name and we shook hands.

"You take care of yourself, Specialist," she said.

"You too Corporal. Thank you for everything," I said we a smirk.

She laughed.

I then turned and slowly walked out the door.

The next morning, I got on a helicopter flight back to Najaf. As the helicopter lifted off and flew over Camp Taji, I looked down trying to find the Corporal's room. Now, nearly a decade later, I wonder if she ever did join the NYPD.


12