The Corrupting Commission Pt. 06

Story Info
Sara can't resist, asking for her own transformations...
3.7k words
2.4k
1
1

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sara's perspective

"Unnff..."

I groaned, the Fae looking at me, their grins identical. They were talking between themselves, though I saw those bright flashes of light leaping and sparking already, changing me already, even though I wasn't ready for it -- oh no, not yet. Not yet, not when my friends were the ones who had been transformed against their will, two who had very much not signed up for anything of that nature at all!

"Hm... I want her," the first Fae said bluntly, though they had, apparently, been the kinder of the two. "You came here second and there's only three of them here. Go find another house to transform and play mischief at, so these humans can't encroach on our territory any more than they already have done."

"No!" The second seemed to be adamant that he was going to do something, though I didn't want to admit to how excited it made me, pressing my legs together, for that was very much the wrong moment for that. "I'm having her, it's not whoever comes first gets them all, you know. And I don't share..."

Oh, it was all going wrong, all happening -- just like in my commission! Of course, I had sent the document with more detail to the writer, but I had not thought... I grunted and swallowed hard, a strange tingling spreading through me, the Fae pointing at me, bright flashes of light jumping from their pointed fingertips, the catalyst for transformation.

My stomach churned, feeling as if a ripple was going through it, but not the kind that would have made me nauseous. It was weird and I gaped widely, my lips feeling like they were stretching and stretching -- and then they snapped back into place with a spring and a fling like an elastic band. Whatever the Fae were trying to do to me, it was conflicting at every turn, one transformation interfering with another so that nothing truly could happen.

And I knew just how I could stop it, eyes watering at the corners, though I didn't want to let the tears out. My eyes landed on Ciri, the mountain lion that she had become quailing in the corner of the room, and then moved to Lara -- Lara who didn't even look like herself anymore. For three gloriously long, thick, delicious horse cocks sprouted from her face as if they had always been there, twitching and wobbling, surely giving her untold pleasure as they spent their loads, again and again and again. It was not a continuous orgasm and, even then, I couldn't hold back the tiniest of whimpers as I stared at her, eyes wide, need twisting and curling with raw desire in the very pit of my stomach.

No... Perhaps deeper than that... My soul.

I'd...never actually considered being transformed, not really, not before. It had all been very much a fantasy, a desire that lay deep inside me, and, still, I wanted it, even though there was no possible way that I could ever have said how it all had come to be. It was right there, laid out before me, the Fae making my skin ripple and pulse, my legs go weak, wobbling, squabbling between themselves as they both tried to control me, to transform me to their will in just the way that they wanted and needed, doing what they craved. Honestly, could they do anything else?

They were the creatures of my imagination, after all, wicked sprites, wicked Fae... They were meant to be like that, defending their forest, though, of course, they would not have existed if not for my commission. I couldn't believe it, but the grunting wobbles of Lara, cum dripping down a tit that used to be an arm, and the yowls of Ciri, the mountain lion lashing her tail defiantly, told me that it was so. My heart twisted, a pang lancing through me, though I did not know what part of my psyche it belonged to.

Twisted... Broken... Aroused...

I swallowed hard, steadying my nerve. Maybe it was all a dream. Maybe it was the chance that I had been looking for all along. It was not as if the Fae could be bested, after all, for that was exactly what I had wanted written in the commission, all to make sure that there was a true sense of helplessness and vulnerability in the commission story that I had wanted to be written.

I knew what they could do and I knew every last thing that they were capable of, the creatures of my imagination born into flesh and blood and magic. I knew it was wrong and I knew that I should have tried to think harder, to find a loophole, but some traitorous little part of me still said that what had been started could not be undone.

I had fantasised...and now I tripped over myself with the excitement of finally having that come through.

"I choose you."

I spoke up quietly, almost timidly, my voice shaking. The Fae had been squabbling back and forth, still fighting over who got to transform me, but I stopped them dead in their tracks. I did not know their names and I did not need to, because I knew what I wanted.

"You what?" One demanded, but I wasn't paying him attention, as he was the kinder of the two. "What do you want? How dare you speak, human!"

I cleared my throat, raising my voice.

"Hm... I want you to transform me. You."

I pointed to make it exceptionally clear what I wanted, pointing at the Fae who was crueller, who had been sharp and impatient and annoyed with Lara. Maybe it would play into something a little better or maybe worse, but the Fae eyed me up and down as if I was not making a clear decision.

"You want me to transform you?" He said, sceptical. "You're going to ask me to transform you in new ways, specific ways? Why, we haven't had a human that wants that in...hm..."

He muttered, counting off on his fingers and in his mind, for it indeed seemed to be an exceptionally long time.

"Yes... Please..." I spread my hands out, palms up, the sensations in my body returning to normal as they stopped trying to transform me, for, even then, I knew that there was no way for me to get out of the predicament that I was in. "Will you transform me...if I tell you what I'd like to be transformed into?"

They brightened at that, almost surprisingly so -- but I knew just how they were supposed to behave, how they were designed. It did not matter just how much my voice wobbled, shaky and quavering, for they understood perfectly.

Ciri growled, sounding quite like a confused cat, but I didn't look at her. I did not dare, for they would finally know my secret and I didn't know if it was even going to be at all possible to get any of us out of it ever again. Even though, of course, I had not wanted anything to happen to anyone else and would never have forced anyone into it against their will...

"Well, that settles it then."

The kinder Fae, smiling broadly, clapped his hands together, glowing faintly as he levitated. Faintly, I was aware of a pair of wings on his back, though they seemed to be split into four segments, fluttering and buzzing so swiftly that they were but a blur, not even allowing me, as a mere, dull human, to see the true beauty in them.

It was there though, just like the power of the Fae. And, in that, it could never be denied.

The Fae who had transformed Ciri flew away, glowing faintly as he went straight through the wall. Clearly, it was the magic in him that allowed him to move in such a manner, but my heart pounded and my mouth was dry, too dry -- everything too much for me all at once as my skin prickled with the heat of desire.

The second Fae, the only one left, chuckled throatily with wicked glee, rubbing their palms together. Ciri growled again and I gulped, chancing a quick look at her. She would not understand, however, I knew that. Maybe she had gotten something of an idea for my inclinations before, but I'd never wanted anyone to know, never wanted anyone to know that much about me.

It made sense.

"Now... You..." It seemed that the Fae didn't need to know my name either, hovering lightly -- perhaps they grew more excited too, excited enough to show their flight, when given a willing victim? "What would you like to be transformed into? And make it good..."

I had a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach that the Fae was going to be pretty happy with whatever I came up with, though I still hesitated. I shook my head.

Whatever happened...this was my story playing out and...I could not mislead the Fae. I could not trick them, for who knew what would happen with a creature like that? I'd written and imagined them to have untold, amazing power and now that power was realised, right there before my very eyes.

I had to be honest. Yet that was the hardest thing to do of all, all with the eyes of my friends upon me.

Well, just Lara's ears, I guessed...

"I want...you to place debilitating transformations on me," I said slowly, heat rising to my cheeks, biting at my lower lip where the skin was already a little rough and sore, chewing lightly there for some sense of stability where there, truly, was none. "Sexual...transformations."

Did this have to be so embarrassing? My cheeks flushed heavily with heat and I felt it creeping already down my neck. And yet I had to say, lips moving as if I was being controlled by the path of my commission too, letting the words flow forth because I too knew that, in their own way, they were inevitable.

The Fae grinned, waiting patiently, which was strange, considering just how impatient he had been with Lara. That must have been because she was fighting back and trying to hurt him, which made sense too, in a way.

"Ooooh, do go on... This is going to be a delightful one!"

I gulped. It would have been easier if I could not feel the feline's accusing glare on me. It was as if she knew what I had done, that I, even then, was responsible for what had happened to them, even if there was no way they could have known. That might well have been something that I took to my grave.

"I want to be transformed," I went on, "and made to be helpless... Like that..." I nodded at Lara, not trusting myself to speak explicitly. "I want...a sexual transformation that cripples me."

I didn't know what else to say, not really, because I knew that there was so much more that I could have said. But it was spellbinding, even though the horror of the situation by no means had escaped me either! I knew how dire it was and I knew that, already, terrible, horrible things had happened to my friends, all, in a way, because I had wanted it... But I'd never wanted to see them hurt and transformed like that! Just me, always me, perhaps even only me...

For no one that didn't want transformations like that should ever have been subjected to it and that was something that I felt most strongly in my heart.

I knew that I would not have a say if I didn't indulge myself, if I didn't speak up about wanted to be immobilised, lost to everything, the world moving around me while I was trapped in lust, horse cocks sprouting everywhere, a mass of breasts and balls... Just thinking about it got me hot and randy, thighs pressed together, as if I was a woman who was not as in control of herself and her sexual desires as I had always thought that I was.

The fear... Yes, that was there too, but I pushed it away, biting my lip, the metallic flow of blood briefly filling the front of my mouth, spilling down behind my lip. It was not as if it would last for long, however, not as I panted lightly, the Fae's eyes shimmering from blue to gold and back again. Even then, he was captivating, those wings finally on show as he landed on the edge of the sofa, perched up on the arm, putting even his smaller stature at a higher level than me. It was where he belonged and I knew then that I would have done whatever he wanted, despite my position.

"Go on then," the Fae taunted me, his lips tugging up in a smirk as if he didn't think that I was going to give him what he wanted. "Tell me. Explicitly. One transformation. None of this vague, wishy-washy human stuff about just wanting a transformation. I won't do anything to you if you don't tell me what you want. Or I'll just do something worse, something, for you, that doesn't involve sex at all..."

I winced. Damn, he had my number, but I should have expected that, for he seemed savvy, sharp and catching on to me too quickly. Steadying myself, I took a deep breath.

"Yes... Okay, I understand," I said, dragging things out a little just to buy myself some time. "I want...you to make me grow...horse cocks. Like... Like what is on Lara's face... Like that, but bigger, oversized, the balls awkwardly big, so that they keep bouncing and wobbling, too full of cum. Anywhere that's inconvenient, I don't want to know where they're going to come from, oh... Mmmm..."

I trailed off, blushing hard, ignoring how Ciri was staring at me. I knew that she would have had a lot to say about how I had just gone off rambling about what transformations I wanted like I was the only one there, perhaps reading one of my favourite erotic transformation stories. So many of them had focused on giant horse cocks and balls, the thick flares dripping in anticipation and even the medial rings plumping up a little more in that heartbeat before orgasm, but breasts too, yes... All over my body. But that would be saved for later, the fluttering of a plan dancing back and forth in the back of my mind.

The mountain lion stared and stared and stared and shook her head. I had to turn my back on her, though I desperately hoped that Ciri would know that I wasn't turning my back on her.

The Fae pointed and a flash of light blinded me briefly, his eyes sharp, turning that eerie shade of gold again. I hadn't remembered that being in the story that I had wanted written, but maybe the Fae were even more than what I had imagined. How was there any possible way for me to tell?

Perhaps by playing out my story and seeing just where the commission took me...

"I... Ohhh..." I whimpered, shrinking back, averting my eyes from Lara, even as my body ached deeply, something moving through me. "Oh, I want it so badly... To feel how those cocks throb, how the weight of them pulls me off-balance, how the skin stretches and stretches, letting them grow. Even with the little muscles at the base that let me flex them a little, jerking and twitching them, each flow and rush of blood sending them throbbing, mmph..."

I was far gone, a hand between my legs, but I only pressed down, hot around the collar, yet I slipped into my fantasies like a submissive person would into sub-space. It was something that I had practised many times over, after all, my little way to escape the real world when things had been tough. Yet everything that I imagined happening in my mind leapt to my lips, as if a barrier had suddenly been let down, allowing the floodgates to well and truly open.

"Dripping and drooling, constantly cumming, always cumming... Ohhhh..." I moaned and moaned, words slipping from my lips between them. "Mmmm, so thick and juicy, maybe even my hands, so I wouldn't even really be able to touch or hold them, only see. Maybe one could even take the place of an arm, always spurting, messy and leaving a stream of slick horse cum behind me. Oh, and the balls... So heavy and pulling from my skin, not like flesh but swilling about with cum that I can feel too, maybe under my arms so that I can never put my arms down against my sides again. I'd always know they were there, jetting off with more and more cum, a creature of lust, a creature of sexuality, nothing more to me than the transformation, the horse cocks, the cum... Mmmm, oh..."

Something was happening. The aching in my body pulled across to my hands and I held them up before me, trembling, the need to do more, to see more overwhelming. Maybe it was slipping into that fantasy space that did it for me, but there was no real way for me to tell, if I even cared.

I was too far gone as the skin of my palms bloated out and out and out, as if there was something inside that was trying to strain free, the flesh wobbling and rippling, darkening in colour too. Just in a circle though, as they itched fiercely and I whined, rubbing my hands together, though I quickly wrenched them apart again so that I wouldn't miss out on a thing. Oh, what would happen to me if I missed something? I didn't want to miss it, not as nerves twisted and churned in my gut, snarling up into my stomach as it flipped, nerves tangling with excitement.

Oh, I hope I'm not going to throw up...

That would have been the worst of it, getting everything that I wanted and then losing my nerve at the last moment, even if there was a big part of me that had already accepted that there was no going back. Cold fear sank into my spine, rooting there, but the itchy heat spreading across my palms and making my fingers feel thick and strange... That was better to focus on, something tangible, something that was right there before my eyes and could not be taken away at all in a breath of a moment.

"Mmm... Oh, this feels so strange..."

I glanced guiltily at the Fae, but he had tipped forward, eyes alight, as if he was enjoying what was happening as much as I was, really, even if I was worried too. My hands... Didn't I need my hands? But to never have my hands again, to be forever transformed by the Fae... That was something else.

I bent the fingers of my left hand with the right as a pair of heavy balls swelled from each palm, though they were not so large, not yet, that they sagged from my palms, even though they were recognisable as balls. I couldn't bend my fingers, not anymore, panic fluttering, shoving it back down. Well, I couldn't bend them with muscles, I meant to say, but I could force them to bend by using the opposite hand to do so, even if the fingers of my left hand bounced back, wobbling lightly. It was as if they had a softer kind of substance, bloating thickly, a whimper pulling from the back of my throat as too much sensation clawed at me.

And yet...it was not just one pair of balls, it seemed, on each hand either as I panted heavily, chest rising and falling sharply, too sharply, wondering if I should have stripped out of my clothes at any point. My nails came away, dropping off painlessly, though the sense of lightness there, like when I removed my nail polish, didn't bring any strain with it, no. And it didn't go away either, not as my fingers became firm and rigid, unable to bend at all, no capacity for movement left in them. Well, not the kind of movement that would have been useful to me as a person, as a human being. I'd never really considered not being a person, but what kind of woman had cocks for fingers?

The bulging balls grew from my palms, skin distending, more and more darkening, all to the point that my hands hung softly from my wrists. There were no bones left there any more, crunching and crumbling with little prickling sensations into dust as if they had never existed in my hands in the first place. Maybe cock fingers were better than hands, the tips plumping up a little and flattening, taking on the typical shape, my hands supported by something, but it just felt like thick flesh, perhaps fat, but there wasn't any muscle or ligaments or tendons there, not anymore, that I could control at all.

"Ohhhh..."

I pressed my legs together, not daring to put a hand between my thighs with how swollen my cock fingers were already, the balls bulging out, so many of them! There seemed to be two for each finger and thumb, perhaps two more in the middle? It was hard to tell, but I oh so very much hoped that I would be able to count every last one of them...

12