The Corrupting Commission Pt. 08

Story Info
Sara delves deep into transformation to save her friends...
5k words
2.3k
1
1

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sara's perspective

I watched the cock fingers grow as if in a dream, squirming, feeling the eyes of the Fae on me at all times, as if he could not bear to look away. That was interesting, but I wanted more, ached for more, even as my hands bulged, so many balls emerging and falling free with a very small neck to each sack that it was hard to tell which pair was which. They all bristled and jostled together, one practically on top of the other, as if they were all trying to take up the most space at once.

And they ached! I hadn't expected that, the throbbing, tingling sensations pulsating, as if they were trying to draw more and more attention to themselves. They even felt hot while my spine was a chilly line penetrating down my back, deep into the pit of my being.

Before my eyes, though my hands sagged lower and lower, the weight of them all too much for me to hold up, wrists straining, my cock fingers plumped up more and more. At first, I had thought that they were just darker-skinned cocks, but they had turned into the true horse cocks of my deepest, darkest desires, the fantasies that I had so very rarely even spoken aloud. Only recently had I started talking to people online about what I liked and how I had gotten into darker transformation stuff, but that still didn't honestly seem to compare to what was happening to me right there and then.

"Oof..."

The strain in my wrists and arms was immense, weighing them down, even pulling the strain, more and more, into my shoulders. That didn't seem right and that wasn't comfortable at all, but that wasn't what I had asked for either, all the small postural muscles in my body straining at the new weight that they had to hold up. It was something like having a larger chest or adding weight to my back in a backpack, but it was still difficult, still taking my breath away as they throbbed and rippled.

The pulsing sensation through them drew my attention more and more, however, heat crawling through me. I moaned, head falling back, but it tipped forward again quickly, eyes wide. I had to watch, had to look, even though it was hard too, feeling fat and ungainly, my fingers... Could they even be called that anymore? And all of them were different too!

Until one of them throbbed more stringently and I moaned again, stumbling back, two of them bristling with sensation, too much, so hot, so full, so thick -- and then they exploded.

There was no other way to describe it as ropes of cum splattered from two of the horse cocks, marking the floor, spraying out from my hands. I staggered back, not knowing what I was doing, one of my legs buckling under me, shock coursing through even as lust ached and ached and ached. I didn't know what I was doing, not as a shot of cum struck the carpet near Lara, though it was not as if she could have known what was happening. Maybe she heard things, like when I was telling the Fae what I wanted them to do to me, but it did not matter.

Only the endless orgasms, one cock slowing while another jetted off, mattered. For they came and came, one cock taking pleasure while another rested, though they only ran through all ten of them, at least to start. I panted heavily, staring at them, hardly even blinking, for even the tension around my eyes was too much for me, freezing while ecstasy coursed and pulsed.

Yet it did not bring with it any sense of relief, no, none at all. I whimpered, wiggling my fingers, turning my plaintive gaze on the Fae.

"Please..."

I didn't know what I was begging for. Maybe they did?

The Fae grinned.

"Very interesting... You will be fun to toy with! You beg sweetly. And you're going to be stuck with those cocks forever now, cumming forever. Well, maybe every few minutes, all of them, yes, not one missing out on the fun. You might get maybe twenty minutes free of climaxes between them, maybe, if you're lucky. But it's more likely to be five."

Always interrupting me, always pushing me to wonder what else I was meant to do, all when orgasm was taking hold, again and again and again. It pressed through me, the whispering knowledge that my life would never be the same ever again, the balls rubbing up against one another as they had nowhere else to go. They had to touch and they had to jostle just like that, my lips parted, panting and raking in all the breath that I could.

But there was no escaping sensation, not as I closed my eyes, letting reality crash over me. It was not enough, not even taking that moment, though I could not even be shamed by the fact that Ciri was there, watching me, staring at me, probably horrified by everything that was going down, all that was happening.

She'd never seen that side of me before and, still not knowing how far things were going to go, it was fair to perhaps say that she might never see that ever again.

Who knew? My life was in the Fae's hands as my eyes opened again, fixing on him.

It was real. And there was nothing I could do about it...or was there? Ciri was a cat and Lara was something like half of her body turned into breast tissue... And I had entered the transformation to buy time, wanting to help them. It was, after all, not their fantasy and not what they wanted, but I could maybe work with the Fae too...

If I could take up their attention in transforming me, maybe things would be therefore made easier for them, perhaps even making their lives something like liveable again. I didn't think that I might be able to get them all back to how they had been before, but anything at all that I could do for them had to be worth it.

I took a deep breath, squaring up to the Fae as well as I could. I felt like my hands should have been folded neatly in my lap, but, well...I couldn't. I just couldn't.

"Please..." I implored, hoping he would listen to me if I gave him what he wanted. "We can work together... I will give you requests for transformations, as you like, and you can change me as much as you like too -- I don't have any say in the end thing. But I will only make these requests that you want of me, submitting to a transformation that renders me incapable of anything, overwhelming and debilitating in any way you please, if you give my friends mercy."

I took a breath, not daring to meet the Fae's eyes.

"And I will stay with you all, be your plaything. Just give them mercy and I will give you everything you want."

The Fae studied me carefully.

"Hm... You are a strange human indeed... But you're never going to be human again, you know, if you stay with us. Not that anything is going to change and they won't be like they were either. Fae magic won't work like that."

He said it bluntly and I knew that it was the way that I had wanted them to be. It wasn't that they couldn't reverse things but that they wouldn't and there was simply no option in their minds to do that, which I liked too.

"I understand," I said quickly, though Ciri growled as if she wanted to chime in. "I just want them to be able to live their lives, to do the things that they love, you know... There's so much that they're going to miss out on if they stay like this and I couldn't bear it. This... This was never meant for them. It was for me and you can take it all, I promise, everything you want of me. Any transformations you and the other Fae like, forever..."

That was a big step, a big change, and I couldn't take it back. But I had to, for it was my dream, my fantasy, as much as it sank terror into my bones. They had not signed up to be transformed and it was not for them to be rendered incapable of it, not then, not ever, not when there was a way to at least let them live out their hopes and dreams, even if the world would never be the same again.

Maybe I should have thought twice about that commission...

But I had not.

"Hm..." The Fae considered it, rubbing the back of his neck and folding his arms. "Maybe... I could transform that one..." He inclined his head towards Ciri. "Into...an anthropomorphic version, a kind that stands on two legs. You'll have to ask for enough changes to justify it, mind you."

"And her," he went on, speaking about Lara that time. "She will remain as she is! She struck at me, so she gets to stay with you too. No discussion!"

I winced. Was it enough for me to do it for Ciri? Well, not doing anything wasn't going to help either, not really, not if Lara was stuck with me. And if I could offer them enough transformations, do something to change the course of things, maybe they would let Lara go if I could be more appealing and more interesting than her...

My heart pounded, though my palms were not slick with sweat but with cum as another orgasm jetted off through all of my cock fingers, the balls aching and churning, forcing out their loads. It had to come, yes, one way or the other, throbbing and pulsing, yet it was not all that much of a reprieve as heated arousal curled through me.

I sighed, lowering my head. I had to forget the anxiety, I had to ignore the fear, even if it was there and there was nought that I could do about it. I would be scared and I would have to damn well do it anyway.

So, better to lean into the arousal then, I guessed, for there was little else for me to do other than that.

"I agree..." I said, privately hoping that I could do something for Lara too. "Do you...want me to ask for something now?"

The Fae smirked deeply and I wondered if he caught onto the throbbing arousal in my loins too, something that seemed to snake and wind around my core and hold on very tightly, right there.

"Yes... Ask me. I can't wait to see what delightful things you can come up with, all to save your little kitten friend."

Ciri growled and tried to step forward, but I held out my hand without even thinking about it, an instinctive reaction that I pushed into while forgetting that I didn't exactly have a hand anymore, just an object of my favourite fetishes. I had to stop her from involving herself! She didn't need to be a part of it, no. I didn't want to hear what she had to say to me, not even then. I could only imagine how disgusted she would be with me for going through with it, for Ciri had not been one to hold back any of her opinions before, oh no. That forced me to take a breath, shaking things off, eyes watering, wondering just how my life was going to change.

Yet I had made a mistake in shooting out my hand even as it transformed, the cocks throbbing in place of where my fingers had been before. Ecstasy flowed through, my heart pounding wonderfully, and I was caught by pleasure, every cock finger swelling lightly as I was treated to the feeling of them filling out at the base and the push of cum blooming down the length. I moaned as they jetted off, too caught up in passion to let anything else drag my attention away, trying to wiggle my fingers. That only made the streams of cum sputter off in random directions, splattering wildly.

I didn't see if Ciri managed to dodge the thick spurts of cum and, frankly, I was too caught up with other things to care. As horrible as that was... I was supposed to be her friend. But all I could think about was how my fingers ached deliciously, the balls jostling and rubbing against one another, all because I had been so silly as to think to shove out my hand to stop her from getting too close to me. I hadn't wanted her to interfere and, in a way, I'd dragged Ciri into it.

It was almost funny. Almost.

Yet with cum dripping down my cocks and running between the nuts that my hands had turned into...there was still nothing else that I could do. I had to do it, for me and for them.

The forced pleasure would come, one way or the other.

"I want...my breasts," I said, starting with the one that felt to be the most accessible to me in that moment, something that I could start with. "I want my breasts to be transformed, like -- more than what Lara grew. I want more than three pairs on my front, more growing out of my sides..."

I touched each body part that I mentioned as I spoke, arousal rising again, though it wasn't from my cock fingers and the tiny, tingling sensations racing through those. No, it was much more potent and much more powerful than even that. I groaned, shaking my head. What would they think of me?

"I want to not be able to move, by the end of everything," I said, all as earnestly as possible. "I really mean that. Put them everywhere, all over me. I will take it all."

The Fae smirked and raised an eyebrow. That was more terrifying, to me, than it had any right to be.

"Alright then... Looks like the girlie will get more titties then!"

It was not said with malice in his tone but something deeper, something darker, something that should never have been there. For the Fae, it was playful.

That should never have turned me on as much as it did, the Fae pointing slowly, letting me see in every, minute detail just how a flashing arc of light lanced from the tip of his finger, where his power evidently could be spread from. It shot towards me, sinking into the middle of my chest, and I jolted even as I moaned.

"Ohhh..."

It was needed, so much so, not knowing where the first breast would come from, though I had done what the Fae wanted in telling him what I wanted to be transformed first. I pressed my cock fingers and balls to my chest, trying to see what was going to change, but the disconcerting sense of tightness and thickening was already spreading through me.

I didn't know whether I wanted it to be slowed down or sped up, but I did know that I wanted it, one way or the other. It could be fast or it could be slow and the key of it all was that I didn't have a damn word to say about any of it.

Especially not as the Fae surprised me. Of course, he did. My breasts swelled first of all, my nipples thicker and plumper, almost as if the Fae was beginning slowly, pushing me on. I whimpered, shifting in place, sitting up on the sofa comfortably, though I was unsure if I was being a little too expectant. Would the Fae want me to be more obvious about my fear? The only thing that I had wanted, when I'd sent over the commission story brief and plan, had been about honesty, not lying about the transformation. Yet with everything going on, it seemed like the place to start, that the Fae were taking things into their own hands too, all so that they could put me in my place and bring my fantasies to life...

They just did not know that they were my fantasies, even if they appreciated my asking for transformations.

My body ached, a strange sense of dull heaviness entering my torso, though it was hard to describe, as if weight was being added to me. For it was not actually just my regular old breasts, the ones that I was familiar with, that were growing, oh no. My skin bulged beneath them, pressing out against my T-shirt, though I wished, in hindsight, that I had had on more clothes. It would have been more, in the end, for my growing pairs of breasts to rip through.

"Hm... You can go bigger..."

The Fae muttered to themselves, sparkling magic crossing the distance between us -- I had to actively think to stop myself from leaning in towards it, wanting more, even if it would change things beyond any limits that I had thought before were in place. It tickled as it brushed through my clothes into my skin and I rubbed my cock fingers over my chest, taking a moment between ejaculations to caress what I could.

But not even that felt the same. It was not as if I was absorbing tactile sensation and information with my hands anymore, because I didn't have hands. They were, instead, something to be teased and caressed, adored and stimulated, a sexual organ that had no place in becoming my hands but had done so anyway. The flares plumped up, thickening lusciously, and I cried out as an ejaculation from both thumbs -- well, what had been thumbs -- at once caught me off-guard, splattering my breasts, the rising bulge of them making my shirt tight around the shoulders and under the arms especially.

It overruled the feel of my skin stretching and filling out, nipples easily visible while two more pairs grew beneath, drastically straining my shirt. My heart pounded more heavily, fear clawing at me -- and yet that arousal still dragged me back, a cat that had found its prey and was by no means at all willing to let it go.

"Ohhhhh!"

My shirt ripped, splitting awkwardly, first under the right arm and then across the front, taking the strain of the largest, highest pair of breasts first. Dimly, I was aware of the underwire of my bra snapping, falling loose around my chest, though the relief from it not cutting into my flesh anymore was something good at least.

"Mmm... Ohhh..."

With my shirt ripping like that, breasts bulging out, I was free to better enjoy the transformation, even as more aching tingles rippled through me, seeming to travel all over my body. From the chest to the hip to the stomach to the back -- they ran all over me, challenging me to consider where the Fae's magic was going to sink into me next. And he did not disappoint, no, not in the slightest, not as the two pairs of extra breasts on my front swelled to the size of balls that might have been used for Pilates classes, the kind that could be squeezed between the thighs. With all of them being that size, however, they took up my entire front, trembling lightly with the slightest shift in my weight and bumping into one another.

On my sides, however...more grew. The first came up under my left armpit, stopping me, immediately, from putting my arm down again, though that was sort of expected; I had, very briefly, made mention of it earlier, which was curious. So, the Fae was listening closely to me.

Yet it was awkward, just as uncomfortable as I had originally imagined, and I leaned back on the sofa even as a pair of breasts settled into growing on my back too, trying to drag at and distract my attention. It was strange to be pulled in so many different ways at once, but they had to come, yes, even though my stomach churned and coldness rolled through my belly, threatening nausea. It was scary still and it was so strange to consider it such at the same time. It should have been downright terror-inducing, but it was funny just how far arousal could go in softening the edges of something so decrepit and horrifying.

I moaned, rubbing my cock fingers over my breasts, trying to reach around to the one under my left arm -- yet it was too far with the growth of my tits on my chest. Even then, it was debilitating, restricting my movement and reminding me, yet again, that I was nothing more than a toy of the Fae, something that he would throw away as soon as he was done with me, I was sure. Or pass me off to other Fae so that they too could make use of me, for I was never again going back to my life and reality, not in any way that I would like.

I grunted lightly, trying to hold back but the slightest movement made my breasts tremble, two more swelling, one on my right hip and another on my left side. They came more quickly, the ones on my back as large as a single pair on my front, soft and squashing in lightly, though there was still the fabric of my shirt between them and the back of the sofa. Every movement brought a warm wave of heat through me, as if their sensitivity had been ramped up too, nipples teasing back and forth against fabric and, where I could reach, my cock fingers and ball hands too, ignoring the spurting pleasure.

12