The Corruption of Gia James Ch. 02

Story Info
Having sex in a strip joint with a famous comedian for cash.
3.8k words
4.52
3.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Guys,

I'm Gia James.

I think some of you will have heard of me.

I have always been a sex worker. I have done page 3, the lads mags, the porn mags and later on hardcore porn films. I continue to work in the industry today.

I was involved in a sex scandal with a well known married comedian.

Don't judge me until you hear my side. From the beginning till now.

All names are changed. All places are fictional to hide identities.

The sex is all real.

Love from Gia x

Jezebelle Escort Stories.

Part Two

The Topless Titty Club

I was working in the big city. At last. I had my own flat. I was 22 I thought I had made it to the big city. That was all I cared about.

Freedom.

I was still sniffing coke and smoking weed all day and working at night.

Keith my dirty old ex, had a few seedy contacts. He didn't care I left him, he got bored of fucking me anyway. He got me an audition with an old mate of his, Glen, for a hostess job at The Kitty Kat Klaws. It a burlesque topless titty bar down a nasty back alley. It had a celebrity clientele because it was near a few studios. Celebrities meant big tips.

I wore corsets and panties, stockings and high heels. I just served drinks to customers. Sitting on a few laps.

Most of the girls were escorting on the side. The Klaws was a good pick up spot for new clients. I was just hostessing. I'd done nude modelling and a girl on girl porno, but I didn't have sex with men for money. Not like the other girls did.

Legally inside the club it was a strictly a 'no full service' bar. Meaning tits out, panties on, no happy endings. No sex. In reality all the girls met the clients out of hours or round the back, where the security turned a blind eye.

There were four private rooms, for lap dances and parties. They were also legally strictly no full service, but it was very rare that Hostesses got called in there. We had to go round the back.

I was making enough, so I didn't go round the back with any clients even though the other girls said I should try it. I was happy showing my huge 34DD natural breasts. Being watched, being desired by the men watching, turned me on enough. Clients gave big tips for a feel. Notes stuffed down panties could easily add up. It was a titty bar so having the biggest titties made me popular. I made a lot in tips.

I liked it there. There was about seven of us working the night I met Zade Brandon for the first time.

Id rubbed some bronzer between my cleavage, a bit of blush on my nipples, in the mirror. My large breasts pushed up high, the red and black Lacy uniform corset cinching in my waist. I was looking for big tips tonight, my rent was due and I owed my mum money.

I pulled my blonde curls over my shoulder. My dark smoky eye make up looked good with my red lips. I pulled my fish net stockings up high, the rubber bands at the top pinching into my thigh thighs. Adjusting the black thong panties that barely covered my pussy lips.

There was a burlesque cabaret show at 9. So I was in the bar working my tables, trying hook a whale before then.

I was walking round, wiggling my hips between the tables. A Chinese man stuffed a fifty pound note in my panties as I walked past. I thanked him, and he waved me on.

I was looking round. Hoping to catch someone's eye. I loved being watched and admired. I needed money badly, I was broke and I was considering going round the back if a gentleman asked me. I'd had sex with Keith for months. He was gross and old. This wouldn't be so different? I could shut my eyes and not think about it.

I stood in between the tables nearest the stage and began rubbing my waist and hips with my hands. The Chinese man was watching me intently, behind sunglasses now.

I kept turning so all the guys could get a good view of my 34DDs, my slim waist and thick thighs. Available for conversation and more, if they desired it.

I was there for the taking.

The Chinese man couldn't take his eyes off me. I was walking closer to him, feeling like he had a wallet stuffed with fifties he was desperate to slip in my little panties. Just for walking past.

All the girls were posing in between the tables, guys were sitting down, looking round for a girl they liked. I was leaning back over a chair, arching my back, displaying my breasts. My Golden curls brushing the small of my back.

A group of guys had sat down in my section. I instantly went over.

"Hey sexy can we get some drinks round here!" A guy on the table yelled.

"Of course darling, what can I get you?" I asked I thought I recognised him from somewhere. I guessed he'd probably just been in before.

"A suck on those excellent nipples and jäger bombs all round." The guy said. Slapping me on the bottom. All the others laughed.

I smiled at him. He was licking his lips and eyeing me up and down. He had wild long black hair, wild black eyes and a white frilly shirt. It was like a stage costume. He seemed strung out on coke.

I went to get the drinks from the bar. I could feel his eyes burning into me as I walked through to the bar. I wiggled my bum hoping for some big tips.

Vanessa a fiery red head hostess came over with her order and stood next to me, we weren't meant to chat in the bar.

"That's Zade Brandon." She whispered in my ear.

"Who?" I asked. We were so close our bare breasts were touching. I'd never heard of him.

"Zade Brandon he's a comedian, he's on Netflix haven't you heard of him. Glens over there licking his arse, look" Vanessa said, looking at me like I was stupid. I saw Glen stood next to the table gesturing and nodding. "He wants you round the back, he's watching you now."

She picked up her tray and winked at me. She sashayed away to a table of men in Versace suits. I honestly had never heard of him. I wish I never heard of him now!

"Jäger bombs for table 12 Gia." The topless barmaid said sliding a tray over the bar to me.

"Gia, just one moment." Glen the manager said rushing over to me, he put his hand in the tray. He had on red nail varnish. "Look after table 12, anything they want. You do it ok. The other girls will pick up the rest of the tables."

I just nodded. That was strange. He never came out of the office. I assumed it must be because this Zade was famous.

The red LED lighting turned on at half 8 and the house lights turned down. The bar was getting crowded. I could have had a few more tables to get round. I was missing out on all the other tips, but tv people had money.

I put on my best smile and pushed my breasts out. I needed the tip.

"Come sit next to me wench." Said the wild looking one i now knew to be Zade Brandon, as i served the drinks. He had a funny accent.

I sat down on a comfy leather chair next to Zade, his hands were all over me. None of the other guys paid attention to him.

"Do you like to play games?" He leered at me. His eyes fixated on my bare boobs. I pushed them towards him. Once they touch tips started rolling in.

"I do darling, what kind of games?" I said.

He licked my nipple, and turned round to down his drink. His ringed hand resting behind me on my bottom.

"Come on guys another round before the show. Drinks bar wench please." He said squeezing my tit. His fingers sinking in to my flesh.

It went on like that till the burlesque show. He was feeling me up constantly, he rubbed between my legs a few times. Through my panties. I was waiting for him to ask if I did extras, this could pay the rent. I was really happy.

He was cracking jokes, all the other guys were laughing.

During the burlesque show, The hostesses got a break. I was sat down smoking a joint in the toilet with Vanessa.

"He's really into those titties." Vanessa laughed. "You'll be bent over the bins round the back by midnight sexy." She was sat on the roll dispenser, I was sat on the bog.

"I'm thinking about it if he asks, I've just never done anything with a guy for money." I said pulling hard on the spliff and passing it back to Vanessa.

"He's hot, other girls would pay him. He's always talking about it in his stand up show. He's rude. Go for it. Just do it..." she said as the toilet door flew open.

"Gia." Glen screached. "I've been looking for you. Now please." He said clapping his hands.

"Hi Glen." Vanessa coughed she was trying to hide the joint, holding it behind her back.

"And no smoking in here." Glen screamed. He was such a drama queen.

"Mr Brandon wants a lap dance. Do whatever he wants. Whatever he wants ok. There's a big bonus in it for you. Come on Barbie tits." Glen said dragging me through the bar to the private rooms.

"I'm not a dancer, I've not done lap dancing before." I spluttered. I didn't do stripping. I didn't have a clue what to do, and I was terrified of being in a private room with a celebrity expecting extras.

"Push your tits in his face how hard is that?" Glen said in an incredibly high voice. "Do anything he asks he's paying."

The private rooms were down a corridor, four of them. Decorated red and gold, there was a pole, a mirror on the ceiling, and a long red leather bench down two sides. A small gold table had drinks and lines of coke. Red velvet curtains shut at the far end.

Glen opened the door on the first room and literally threw me through the doorway. I wobbled on my heels.

"Gia has come to look after you Mr Brandon, anything you like just ask." Glen said shutting the door quickly.

"Aha bar wench, come and sit with me," Zade was sat on the bench, he patted the seat next to him. His silver bangles jingled.

I tottered over on my high heels and sat down with my breasts facing him.

"You look scared." He laughed, but it was humourless. "Drink?" He said passing me a glass.

I sipped the drink eyeing the coke. I smiled at him, I wasn't sure what to do next. He began feeling my thigh, rings on all his fingers.

"You want a sniff, loosen you up a bit? Before you get ya kit off" He said offering me a mirror from the table, with lines cut on it.

"Thanks sexy." I said demurely sniffing a line. I felt like I was acting a part. It made it easier.

He sniffed a line, downed his drink and grabbed me round the waist. He pulled me in close.

"Do you ever get told you've got the best breasts in the uk." He said, his lips kissing my neck. Both hands were pulling and twisting at my boobs. I was frozen, just holding my glass, letting him rub himself against me. Groping me all over.

"Ok sit on my face, suffocate me with those thighs." He lay back on the bench. He was skinny, a goth looking guy, but he had tons of coke so I got up.

I had to, I didn't have a choice.

I stood over him. His black wild hair splayed out on the bench. His white shirt completely undone. He was weirdly hot, in a crazy rocker kind of way.

I naïvely thought I was just going to sit on his face. I hadn't had much real sex, despite my horrendous reputation. I put my knee over and lowered myself onto his face.

I felt his fingers urgently pulling my panties to the side and I realised he was licking my pussy. So this was going to be a full service job. I hadn't had to get cold and bent over a stinking bin. Vanessa would be jealous I thought.

His tongue was sliding inside me as his fingers pulled my bum cheeks apart. A finger was teasing inside me wet hole. He felt my tightness and rubbed inside opening me up.

It felt so good. My slit opening up for him. I leaned my head back, I twisted my own nipples, my juices starting to flow. Zade began licking my clit, flicking it gently with his tongue as his finger moved in and out.

He pushed me off before I came, he was so good, I wanted more. I was so turned on.

"Strip off honey, get naked and wank me off." He said.

I stood up and undid my corset, throwing it onto the bench. I rubbed my hands down my sides, feeling my voluptuousness.

"Yhess that's good baby." He growled, rubbing the crotch of his ripped black jeans.

I turned round, with my back to him, crossing my legs over and pulling down my panties, wiggling my hips, I bent over and touched my toes.

My panties round my ankles, high heels and black fish net stockings. Giving him a glimpse of my pussy lips squeezed together between my thighs. I stretched upwards. My naked hour glass figure. I knew he couldn't resist me. I lifted my arms in the air. Hardly a great striptease but it was the best I could do.

"Come on come on, wank me off." He clapped. His cock sticking out of his jeans. He was like an over animated stick man.

I walked to the plush leather bench, stepping out of my wet panties. I sat next to him, spat into my palm and began to rub his shaft. He wasn't big, and I pulled his foreskin back his dead end swollen and sensitive. Vanessa was right I might not feel it.

He had his head back, his eyes shut, gently moaning. I felt his hand on the back of my neck and he forced my head down to his crotch.

I opened my mouth and let his dick slide in. He was pushing my head down, gently thrusting with his pelvis, down my throat. I used my hands rubbing him in my mouth. Further and further. His cock wasn't big but it was forcing down my throat fat enough. I tried to suck and use my tongue.

Zade's strong arms forced me right down. My lips touched his balls.

"Gag. Come on gag on it slutty bar wench." He moaned. Increasing the pressure on the back of my head.

I felt my throat clench and I gagged. Dribble pouring out.

He pulled my head up by my hair. I had saliva dripping from my lips. I was hoping my eye shadow wasn't smudged.

Zade kissed me hard on the lips. Grabbing at my boob.

"Get on your knees and beg to give me a blow job again." He said.

I kneeled down in front of him, my hands in a praying pose, I was giggling. He twisted my nipples hard with both hands.

"Please can I pleasure you with my mouth." I looked up at Zade. My big blue eyes fixing on his, I flicked my thick black lashes, he let go of my tits and wanked in my face.

"You're filthy I love it." He leaned back and came in my face, long hard squirts of warm cum splashed on my lashes, on my cheek, on my lips. He pushed his hips forward, the last few drips dribbling onto my large breasts.

"Clean up." He said throwing a box of tissues at me.

I wiped my face, and smiled at him.

"How about we play another game? Just till the end of the show." He said throwing my corset at me.

"Ok what kind of game?" I said loving how much I'd be earning from all this.

"Put this egg up ya tight pussy and let me buzz you all night. Every time I want drinks, i buzz the bar wench." He said grinning at me and picking up a bright pink vibrating egg from the table.

"That sounds like a lot of fun." I said taking the egg from him.

"Stuff it in then and let's get some drinks." He said buzzing the remote control. The egg inside me pulsed, I didn't know if I could carry drinks steady but I'd try.

I earned an extra £500 on top of my tips of £1500, and I got over my shock of my sudden descent into prostitution very quickly. He told me Mr Brandon had left to do his stand up show, incredibly happy.

I guessed that I must be an escort now too.

--XoX--

About three months later, I was going round the back like the rest of the girls. I still didn't watch Zade Brandon's films or his Netflix show. I did think about his tongue and slip my fingers in my panties at night a few times.

Now I'd had sex with a few guys for money the boundary was broken.

I was nipping to the toilet to clean my sticky thighs like everyone else. I had money like everyone else. Things were going well.

I was contemplating placing an advert and seeing guys for an hour at my flat during the day. The club would give me a good base of potential clients. Vanessa had started doing that and she was making a ton of cash. She said my magazine spreads might even be a bonus to advertise.

I wasn't sure.

It was an average Saturday night. I was working my tables. My boobs were out and I was high as a kite on coke.

Zade Brandon was sat at the bar. On his own, no entourage. I just stood there, in a bit of shock, this time I could work him. I was more experienced now. I wasn't scared of letting a guy stick his dick up me.

Glen had come rushing from his office flapping his hands. He had Purple nail varnish and eye liner on.

"Gia Gia, Mr Brandon wants you to do a private show for him. I said you'd be delighted." He had his arm round my waist guiding me to Zade.

He looked over and smiled.

"Two grand. Keep him happy. Room two in ten minutes." Glen said pushing me forward.

"The bar wench named Gia. Come and have a drink." Zade said. He slid a glass towards me. "I'd like to spend a bit more time with you privately. Like last time." His hands brushed over my boobs and my nipples hardened.

"I'd love too" I said smiling. This was amazing, a big fat whale on my hook.

"Ok baby cakes, drink up. Let's go, I think there's a room ready for us." He said slamming his drink down in one go.

I left mine on the bar. We wiggled through the full tables to the back room.

A guy stuffed a note in my thong and felt my bum, it was going to be a busy night.

As soon as we went in he changed. We stood by the door and he gripped my breasts. We stood for ages. While he sucked and licked at me. In between my cleavage, round my nipples. Chewing on them. It was rough and hard. Painful.

"Let's fuck" he growled. Pushing me backwards.

I pulled my thong down and threw it on the floor as he stripped off his frilly shirt and black jeans.

His skinny body was covered in black hair, wild hair like his head.

"Bend over the bench doggy style I haven't got long chick. Is bareback ok with you, gorgeous." He said man handling me into position.

I nodded and kneeled on the floor. My head was on bench. He quickly stuck a finger in my wetness and then just jammed his cock up me. Roughly. He just started slamming me really hard from behind.

He gripped my arm twisting it behind me and he clawed at my tit with his other hand.

Most guys at least liked a bit more foreplay. I kneeled there with my thighs pressed into the seat as he pounded me. He was big but it was rough.

I let my self relax into the thrusts, it was easier to ride out the banging if I relaxed. I could feel his average size cock sliding in and out. His fingers gripping my arm in a vice, fingers digging into my bum cheeks.

I began to gently squeeze him with my pussy muscles. Vanessa had told me that finished them off quicker when you'd had enough. He was hurting me inside.

As I gripped his dick with my pussy muscle an orgasm started deep inside me. I couldn't explain it, the banging thrusts, his animal grunting and the pain exploded through me in a huge orgasm.

"Fuck" he said releasing himself inside me. I felt him throbbing. Cum pumping into my slit. He collapsed down on my back. "I had to come back and finish that off." He panted withdrawing from me. He laughed wiping me with a tissue.

I sat back down on my feet, turning to face him. I put a satisfied smile on my face. I felt his warm cum dribbling out of me sore used pussy.

"Those tits. Just another quick suck and fuck before I gotta go. No time for the egg you love so much today you filthy harlot." He said, pouncing on my aching boobs.

--XoX--

Zade and I exchanged numbers.

I began seeing him on a semi regular basis when he was in town and not on tour or working in America.

Things never went beyond professional on either side.

What I hadn't considered was Zade was very married to a soap actress, who might not like her husband sleeping with hookers.

I assumed she knew due to the number of sex workers Zade used.

It was all fun and games until someone who came to a party filmed us, all of us, in a very degrading position.

---XoX---

This is the second part of

The Corruption of Gia James

12