The Corruption of Leslie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was repositioned so her ass was high in the air. Seconds after the huge fleshy pipe was being inserted into her tight little hole. She bit her lip to quell a moan, feeling her sopping velvety walls spread and widen to welcome his large cock. Whatever was inside of her felt remarkable and she couldn't help but jiggle her hips enticingly to facilitate movement.

"You're so fucking tight, girl," Richard hissed, his hips rolling and rocking as he proceeded to slowly fuck her.

"Oh, God. Is that your cock? It feels so good!" Leslie cried out, backing her ass up to meet his powerful pumps.

"God, yeah. You like that? You like that big manly cock stretching your hole?"

Her hips started to buck quickly and rapidly to match his frantic pace. "Ohhhh, yes! It feels so hot and hard. Fuck me! Fuck me with your big cock! I love it! I love it inside of me!"

"I knew you would, you dirty little cock-loving slut. I'm going to fuck the dyke right out of you!"

That's right! She was supposed to be a lesbian. She was presumed to be hating this. But she didn't. She fucking loved it and she craved it to never stop. Was it really the drug anymore?

"Yes! Fuck the lesbian out of me with your mighty spear!" She encouraged, her moans of enthusiasm growing in crescendo as he continued to penetrate her with his steely flesh. She could feel a colossal orgasm building, just lingering to be set loose from the feel of having her first male organ buried balls deep in her snatch. She had felt dildos before but they couldn't compare to this. Never had she speculated intercourse with a man would bring her such gratification.

There was a sudden series of taps on the passenger side window. Richard slowed his motions and rolled it down. Leslie mewled her protest and began slowly tossing her hips back and forth along his full length, wondering why he stopped. She was still in a trance and had no idea that a police car had pulled up beside them sans lights.

A loud male voice that sounded vaguely familiar was heard. "Well, what do we have here? Oh, holy shit, is that Mrs. Brown? Oh, hell, it is, what the fuck. I thought that she was a dyke! Isn't she fucking married to, aw jeez, what is her name, um... Emma Brown?"

Richard laughed. "That's right, Phil. But she's obviously not a lesbo. She's fucking loving this dick, it makes her moan like a whore. You want a go at her next?"

"Fuck yeah! Let me turn the car off and get in. Do you mind if I snap a picture? For insurance. I'll make sure your face isn't in it."

The door in front of her opened and Leslie recognized the man that seated himself in the back. It was Officer Philip Strong. He was quite young, only 22 or so years old if she remembered right. He had a sharp jaw and a lovely face. His hair was short, brown, and spiky. He clearly was a corrupted officer of the law, as he was doing nothing to stop the improper and highly criminal behavior that was occurring right before his eyes.

He leaned over her as far as he could and took a picture of her and Richard fucking. Convenient for them that her face was in it, but Richard's was not, making him unidentifiable. Intelligent and infuriating all at the same time.

He fished out his penis which looked even bigger than Richard's was. "Jesus Christ," she muttered, her mind going blank at the thought of what that hung horse cock would do to her when it fucked her.

"They don't call me Big Philly for nothing," Phil boasted.

Leslie had to resist the urge to roll her eyes. He really was a piece of fucking work, wasn't he? But she was drooling at the thought of that huge monster buried as deep as it could go in her sloppy quim.

She reached out and wrapped her hand around him, jerking him from base to tip. "You weren't lying, Rick. This girl is dying for this hunk of meat. I can see it in her eyes, she wants to be fucked mindlessly like the slut she is."

"Hell yeah, she does," Richard concurred, digging his fingers into Leslie's hips as he resumed ramming into her with energetic strokes.

Soon she knew nothing but the heaven that Richard's robust rod was bringing her. Her noisy wail's of obvious elation were echoing off the car walls. Her hand was flying up and down the long length of Phil's enormous manhood as Richard fucked the hell out of her abused cunt from the rear.

She begged him to pound her harder as her orgasm neared. Her body began to shiver as she surpassed the point of no return. Richard did too. She vaguely heard him shouting that he was cumming in her as she saw stars and fireworks and various colors from the force of her rhapsodic release.

Her form seized up and her back arched as she came hard from the sensation of him blasting her unprotected pussy with his hot sticky spunk. It was unlike anything she had ever felt and brought her ecstasy beyond what she knew was feasible. Her juices glazed his glorious member as he finished spending in her before withdrawing a few moments later.

"Your turn."

Leslie was breathing hard as she heard the car door open and the weight of the seat shift behind her as Phil got into position. The car door closed and she felt his elongated shaft grinding all along her dripping gash. It felt amazing already and he wasn't even inside of her.

"Oh, Phil, you're so fucking big. You'll ruin me!" She protested, shuddering as she recovered from the last tremendous release she just had.

"Nah, bitch. Your cunt is meant to be nothing but a cumdump for our dicks. You're going to fucking take it, and take it all. And you're going to be a good little cunt about it, too, aren't you?"

Leslie bit her lip at Phil's harsh words. She couldn't help it, they were turning her on. "Yes, Daddy. I've been a bad girl, Daddy. Punish me with your big dick! I need it badly."

"Yeah, that's more like it. I should have known you were nothing but a slut," Phil retorted, clutching her long blonde locks and curling them around his fist.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for days. Beg me, whore. Beg me for this big dick."

She could feel that fat cock head teasing her hole, and her drug-addled brain wanted nothing more than to be humiliated and fucked mercilessly by that giant hunk of meat.

"Please, Daddy. Please fuck me with your gigantic cock. I want to feel you deep inside of me!"

That was all the incentive that Daddy Phil needed to hear. Leslie had to bite her lip to stifle a shout of agony mixed with delicious satisfaction as her silken walls were spread open like never before. On no account had she ever felt as full as she did now. She was enduring stuff she never dreamed she would. All at the hands of these filthy perverted men that were taking advantage of her altered state of sanity.

She was lucky that Richard's seed provided suitable lube for the situation, as Phil was not going easy on her. His huge battering ram was sawing in and out of her gaping quim and once again she could feel the rapture of what being well and truly fucked by a red-blooded man felt like.

It didn't take long for naughty words to start spilling forth from her horrible mouth. "Oh, God! Oh, yes! Fuck me! Break my cunt! Make me yours! Split me open with your cock!"

Phil's grunts were escalating in pitch as he drove into her sodden sex with furious momentum. From the sounds coming from the car you would have thought he was destroying her. She was screaming like a banshee as the man behind her fucked her with nothing but raw endurance.

It went on for a long time in the front of Richard's car. He had moved into the driver's seat and was smoking a joint and lazily stroking his dick as he watched the erotic coupling. The windows had fogged over from the lovemaking happening within.

But all good things must come to an end. Phil was finally reaching his point of no return. Leslie sensed it and she began to sway and push in time with his violent thrusts.

"Gonna cum..." Phil grunted out, his fingers digging into the smooth skin of her voluptuous hips.

Leslie was hungry for it. She wanted to feel him hose her insides with his delectable spunk. "Give it to me! Give me your cum, Daddy! Cum deep in me! I wanna feel it in me so bad!"

Phil let out an extended groan as he shoved into her as far as he could and emptied the contents of his heavy balls into her waiting pussy. The head of his cock was kissing her womb as he gave her all he had to give. He could feel her cervix broadening to seal the tip in so she could greedily squeeze out every drop possible. It felt cosmic as those plush walls fondled and kneaded every inch of his erect meat to suck out more and more sperm until he was completely spent.

He pulled out a few moments later and smacked Leslie's ass with a grin. "That's some of the finest pussy I ever had. Shame she thinks she's a dyke. She fucking drained me dry like a good little whore."

Richard chuckled. "That was fucking wild. Better get her home before the missus realizes she's missing."

Phil nodded and slipped out of the car. She faintly heard him driving away as Richard grabbed some tissues and cleaned her up the best that he could. He then handed her her clothes and told her to get dressed.

Leslie was thankful that Emma was sleeping when she came into the house after Richard dropped her and went about his night. took off straight to the shower and let the harsh spray of the hot water soothe her throbbing girl parts.

And then it unexpectedly dawned on her that not only had she done two lines of cocaine tonight but she had additionally blown five complete strangers and swallowed their cum, and then let two men fuck the hell out of her.

All of that in one evening was a lot to take in.

Regret? That will come tomorrow. Sleep? Sleep was coming now.

12