The Cost of My Dreams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress, the experience would be quite offensive to a woman of Mistress Epsilon's obvious refinement, but if her curiosity is truly strong, Six Seven One Nine believes a slave grading with a reversible auction might do much to satisfy her curiosity."

I heard Mistress Epsilon's breath catch and I waited to see if I would be punished for my suggestion.

"Would that experience truly educate her about slavery?"

"Only a little, Mistress Alpha, but it might satisfy her curiosity and would be a conservative first step if a more immersive experience was desired."

"More immersive?" asked Mistress Epsilon.

"Six Seven One Nine has already been too bold, mistress."

"I would hear your suggestion, girl," said Mistress Epsilon.

"Perhaps Mistress Alpha would accept your service under a FINO contract, Mistress Epsilon."

"You are too bold, girl, but I see that you are making your best effort to answer our questions and I will not punish you for it, this time," said Mistress Alpha. "What about the reversible auction, Epsilon? Would you like me to bring in a slave mistress to give you one on one instruction in slave yoga and help you develop a block routine? Would you like to know what you'd bring?"

Mistress Epsilon gave no answer and Mistress Alpha asked "Six Seven One Nine, have you been instructed in administering slave spankings?" asked mistress Alpha.

"Six Seven One Nine has been instructed in and has both provided and experienced slave spankings, which The Sharks use for a mild to moderate correction administered by another slave. The usual procedure is to place the offending slave over one's lap, warm them with a light and a moderate hand spanking, then proceed to apply the appropriate discipline using one's hand or an appropriate instrument."

"Could you provide a disciplinary spanking to my guest, Mistress Epsilon?"

"Only if she consents to receive it, mistress."

"Oh, she'll consent to receive it, won't you Epsilon? After what you've done, you definitely require it."

Mistress Epsilon squirmed and said "It was only a joke, Alpha."

"You embarrassed me in front of a board of directors" said Mistress Alpha. "You must learn to contain your impulses, Epsilon. We've discussed this several times. You will never learn unless you experience the consequences of your actions. Besides, you've been curious about this for a while. It will do you no end of good to be spanked for your misconduct."

"Yes, fine, I consent," said Mistress Epsilon.

"I want her to receive a slave correction of moderate severity," said Mistress Alpha. "Can you suggest an implement?"

"Yes, Mistress Alpha," I said. "The tawse is a versatile implement in this regard, being able to inflict a significant correction without undo marking of the subject. Do you want Mistress Epsilon to fetch it?"

"Yes, but make her strip first. I want her to have the whole corrective experience."

"Six Seven One Nine hears and understands Mistress Alpha. Mistress Epsilon, please stand and remove your clothing, folding it and placing it on your chair."

Mistress Epsilon slowly stripped and placed her clothing on her chair and blushing. "Thank you, mistress. Please come with Six Seven One Nine that she may explain to you how to carry the tawse for a correction." I led her over to where there were a number of punishment implements hanging from the wall and some various hardware, benches, straight back chairs, various chains and straps and such, to be used with the implements of correction. I took a tawse of the wall and told her "Mistress, please open your mouth and bite down on this when I place it in your mouth."

I placed the tawse in her mouth and grabbed a straight-backed chair. "Six Seven One Nine is going to carry this to next to your table, mistress. Please wait here until Six Seven One Nine sits down, mistress, then walk toward Six Seven One Nine until you get about half the way there. At that point, mistress should drop to her hands and knees and bring the tawse to the chair in your teeth like dog."

I placed the chair next to her table, sat down, and Mistress Epsilon did as I had bid, bringing me the tawse in her teeth. She was clearly excited by the experience. I placed the tawse on the table and said "Mistress Epsilon, please place yourself over my lap, facing to my left and with your buttocks positioned for my right hand." She positioned herself and I started to spank. She grunted as the spanking got harder. When her bottom was adequately warmed, I switched to the tawse, smacking her ass hard and reddening it quite nicely. Mistress Epsilon cried and moaned and begged Mistress Alpha for mercy. After twenty-five blows, I looked to Mistress Alpha for guidance.

"That's adequate," said Mistress Alpha "but there's a mantra slaves are supposed to speak at the conclusion of their punishment."

"Mistress Epsilon," I said "please say 'Epsilon thanks Mistress Alpha for the instruction of the tawse'."

"Shouldn't she thank you?" asked Mistress Alpha.

"Six Seven One Nine is only a slave and is never owed the gratitude of a free person," I said

"Nevertheless, I want her to thank you. Epsilon, thank Six Seven One Nine for correcting you."

"Epsilon thanks Six Seven One Nine for the instruction of the tawse."

I put the tawse on the table and said "Six Seven One Nine begs to serve your sexual pleasure, Mistress Epsilon."

She squirmed in my lap and said "Yes, please."

I started fingering Mistress Epsilon's pussy as she lay over my lap. As expected, Mistress Epsilon had found the spanking both painful and arousing and squirmed at my touch. I looked at Mistress Alpha and she passed me a vibrator and said "Limit your service to manual and vibrator stimulation. I want to see her come with her ass over your lap, fresh from a spanking."

I was able to bring Mistress Epsilon to orgasm quickly without resort to the vibrator. She had stopped sobbing and was red with embarrassment as I left off, continuing to hold her in my lap.

"Don't act like you didn't want this Epsilon. You've been fantasying about a slave spanking for some time," said Mistress Alpha. "Just imagine what real slavery would be like."

There was no helping it; Mistress Epsilon was collar bound with her eyes wide open. She'd fallen for the slave romances. Mistress Alpha was going to trick her into slavery and Mistress Epsilon wouldn't understand what had been done to her until it was far too late. She was ignorant, she was foolish, and she thought slavery was something she could play at without consequence. I found I had no sympathy for her. In some ways, she was everything I hate. Mistress Epsilon had clearly spent her life expecting others to pay the price for her actions. Let her experience what she thought was a game. Let her enter the Temple of Persephone.

Mistress Alpha made Mistress Epsilon remain naked for the remainder of their meal and I, with Mistress Alpha's permission, serviced Mistress Epsilon orally. When they left, I knew Epsilon was hooked. I was both excited and ashamed that I had helped hook her.


The special session was exactly what I feared. Though we had ten days to go before we were shipped off, us astronauts to Florida and One Nine Seven Five and Twilight to their owner, it was a graduation ceremony of sorts. Or rather, for seven of us it was a graduation ceremony. Angela was not present as she was being held back for at least a week of additional training because she was simply not good enough at anticipating and complying with the desires of her masters. Denise had also been warned that her performance was marginal and she was in danger of being held back if she didn't apply herself better to anticipating the desires of her masters. The Sharks was going to move Angela to a group that started a week after us, up Angela's dose of horny juice, and concentrate on her obedience training and service in the club, though she would also be getting more individual attention during the practical. What that boded for her chances at getting the fourth flight slot wasn't clear, but it definitely wasn't good for her.

Master Crenshaw and Mistress Forrest restrained the seven of us in tight harnesses, gagged us and, one at a time, strapped us down to a work table while an artist first sketched and then used an electrocautery to brand a simple stylized image of a shark on our left buttocks. We moaned and cried and screamed into our gags, and several of us pissed ourselves as the electrocautery slowly burned the design into our bodies, but we were well and truly marked. Whatever we achieved, we would represent The Sharks for the rest of our lives.

If I walked on Mars, the mark would be there with me. If I married, the mark would be there, reminding my mate of the special skills I had mastered when The Sharks had mastered me, which I would demonstrate to him. I would never be away from it. I could never deny it. I would someday leave the temple of Persephone, but the mark would let everyone who saw it know I had once worshiped there. I could leave the temple but, it seemed to me, part of the temple of Persephone would be with me always.