The Costume Party

Story Info
A Master/slave dynamic.
6.8k words
4.33
4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted the night to be special. She had planned it out carefully. Her best friend had chosen the costume she would wear. She had meticulously applied her makeup. She had gotten her nails done and just finished putting her hair up. She was nervous, never having been on a blind date before, and a costume party at that! She was also excited about her evening; her friend assured her that her mystery date was an honourable fellow. Glancing at the clock, she hurried to finish putting her costume on and the doorbell rang.

She was so excited she nearly tripped on the stairs. She couldn't wait to see what he had chosen to dress as.

He looked so handsome, dressed like a Scottish Lord, His kilt was vibrant and wrapped his body like he was accustomed to wearing one. It left nothing to the imagination. His hair was in a short ponytail tied with a piece of leather. His skin gleamed with oil in the moonlight as he held his hand out and asked her if she was ready to go.

"Yes." She whispered. Delighted with the vision of him before her. Placing her gloved hand in his she walked down the steps to the car. She couldn't believe she was going to be spending the night with such a handsome man. She was dressed as a slave girl, with lots of flowing silk but no real coverage. Seeing the gleam in his eye she felt shy like she was out of her depth.

Sitting in the car she turned to her date and asked "what shall I call you, sir?" And he replied, "yes, I think Sir would do nicely." A little flustered she nods "and what will you call me, Sir?" He looked over at her and his eyes scanned over her features and costume. "I will call you, Farrah - that means Beauty in Gaelic". His words cause a slow flush to creep over her skin, climbing up her neck but also spreading across her shoulders and down to touch the top of her breasts hidden by the silk. "I wonder Farrah if that blush travels all the way down." And incredibly the red deepened on her skin.

Quickly looking away she gazed out the window of the car. She had very little experience dealing with handsome men and she didn't know how to graciously accept his compliments. But she decided right then that she would play her role the best that she could. She was dressed as a slave called Beauty and she would call this stranger Sir. She could do this. Taking a deep breath she turned to him and said "yes sir, I'm ready."

The party was so much more than she expected. The beautiful costumes, heroic-looking men, and all sorts of damsels, queens, heroes of all shapes and sizes. She was very glad she had her friend choose the costume for her. She felt glamourous amongst a room full of glamourous people.

As the slave of her Scottish rogue, she happily kept to herself and followed his cues. Allowing him to direct her through the room as if they were dancers. He led her from one group of people to the next. Introducing her as Farrah to everyone. She curtsied and blushed at the attention and secretly loved every second.

Being HIS slave, she BELONGED. It made her feel so warm inside, comforted, and protected when she would normally have felt awkward and alone. And when he looked her way and she saw the desire in his eyes... Well that was just the cream on top, wasn't it?

When it was time to eat he sat at the table and pulled her into his lap. Snugging her into the crook of his arm he told her to feed him. This seemed to be such an intimate act! Each time she shifted on his lap to cut the meat and then turned to feed it to him her thigh brushed against his growing erection under his kilt. Her skin began to heat again and the blush crossed her shoulders as her bare back moved against the bare skin of his chest.

She peeked up at him through her lashes and saw that he was watching her intently.

"Now a grape" he instructed and as she placed the fruit between his lips he moved his tongue against her, closing his lips around her fingers and sucking gently. She let out a soft gasp and glanced at him quickly, only to see the wicked gleam in his eyes. Pulling her hand away from his mouth she couldn't tear her eyes from his. Unconsciously she licked her lips as she gazed at him.

Glancing around she recalled where they were and began to blush again as the sounds of the party crept back into her awareness. She saw that no one was paying any attention to them at their table, and also noticed that a great many of the men present had women perched upon their knee. She noticed that some women had men sitting at their feet, and she saw that most of the guests were eating in various states of undress.

Slowly, she began to realize this costume party was not what she expected it to be. Lifting her hand to her mouth she began to rise off the stranger's lap. He clapped his hands around her waist and kept her still. Gripping her chin in one hand he moved it so he could see into her eyes. Noting the fear there he gently said "Ah sweet Farrah, you have nothing to fear from me. I may have claimed you as my slave, but I will not hurt you. Do you understand?" And she nodded eyes wide. A tremulous smile on her lips she whispered "yes Sir, I understand."

"Come, Farrah, bring a bottle of wine and a plate of nibbles. We shall go somewhere a little more private." He said rising from his chair. Scrambling she hurried to do his bidding as he waited for her with his hand out and one brow raised.

"Yes sir" she whispered as she gathered the things and followed him across the hall. He tempered his gait to match her shorter strides and steered her through the tables and people by the elbow. Holding aside a curtain at the edge of the room she could see a tiny alcove hidden behind it. "Oh. I had no idea." She said looking at him wide-eyed. She ducked beneath his arm and entered the alcove. Placing the tray and open bottle on a small table she exclaimed "on no! I forgot glasses." Looking at him with dismay.

"Well then," he said with a grin as he sat on the cushions "you'll just have to be careful when you share it with me. Bring the bottle to your lips and fill your mouth. Do not drink and then bring me my sip of wine." Watching her as realization dawned and colour began to wash across her skin again. Carefully she did as instructed and came towards him, nervously she placed her palms against his chest and bent to bring her mouth to his. Opening her lips she allowed the wine to spill out of her mouth. "Mmm, good girl. Give me more."

As she turned to do as he bade he pulled her back into his lap. "From here." He said. She was glowing a delightful shade of pink as she reached across for the bottle of wine. Filling her mouth she turned back to him and repeated the process. This time he allowed some to leak from his mouth. "Clean it up" he demanded.

"But I don't have a cloth" she exclaimed. "Then use your tongue, Farrah." He replied.

"Oh." The tip of her little pink tongue darting over her own lips as she considered his demand. Watching her in amusement he could see when she made the decision to obey him. Leaning backward he shifted his weight causing her to tumble against his chest. Placing his hands on her hips he steadied her with a wink. Looking up at him she touched his mouth with her fingertips before moving so that she could lick up the wine from his mouth.

As her tongue tentatively stroked his mouth he opened his lips to her. Drawing her closer he allowed her to take the lead in the kiss. Her touch was shy but eager enough and she took her time exploring the corners of his mouth and his lips. "Harder, Farrah. Kiss me like you're not afraid of me. I promised I won't hurt you." He heard her inhale and then she pressed her mouth to his firmly. Opening her mouth and stroking her tongue against his.

"Let me touch you." He groaned into her mouth pulling her more firmly against his erection. She nodded as she looked into his eyes. Moving the hair from her cheek he brought his mouth to her shoulder. Inhaling her sweet scent he trailed kisses up the side of her shoulder. Picking up her hand he moved it between them so that it rested on his kilt covering his erection. "Stroke me, Farrah." He demanded and she obeyed.

The rough wool of his kilt tickled her palm so she moved it aside so that she could grasp him more firmly. As she stroked him he continued to nibble and kiss along her neck and shoulders. Raining kisses everywhere as he whispered encouragement. Covering her hand with his own he increased the pressure and directed her movements. Closing his eyes he began moving his hips as his breathing changed. Taking her mouth again he groaned as he began to cum. Hot fluid running over their hands. "Clean it up, Farrah. Use your mouth." He commanded her.

Pulling back he saw that she was again considering his request. Giving a little nod she slowly moved between his knees. First, she brought her hand to her mouth and licked it clean of his seed before bringing his up as well and she carefully licked up every drop. Looking up at him she licked her lips before looking down at his penis. Holding it with one hand she began lapping up his cum. Enjoying the way that his erection began to harden again with her efforts.

Once she was sure he was clean again she looked up at him. "Stand up" he ordered and she complied. Standing in front of him breathless with anticipation. With his eyes on hers, he gently removed the silk covering her breasts. She held her breath as he exposed her breasts to his view. Her nipples were a dark blush colour, a contrast to her pale skin. Bringing one hand up he held it out to her. "Show me where to touch you." He said. Trembling with desire she leaned forward so that the weight of her breast rested in his hand. Bringing her own hand up she covered his and began kneading her breasts, pulling and tugging on her nipple all the while watching his face.

He moved to bring her other breast to his mouth and circled the nipple with his tongue. Hearing her rush of breath he realized she had been holding her breath the entire time. Suckling at her breast he moved his hand to stroke down her belly to hover at the apex of her thighs. She moaned when his hand brushed against her pussy over the silk of her skirt and moved to still his hand.

He could see the nerves in her eyes again and he whispered to her "let me pleasure you, Farrah. Please let me pleasure you." Biting her lip she nodded consent and he pulled her down onto his lap again. Shifting her so that her back rested against his chest and he could stroke her pussy and fondle her breast at the same time. "You must remain quiet, Farrah, if you don't want everyone in the other room to know what we are doing." As he gently teased her thighs apart she sighed as his hands found the damp curls between them. Moving slowly he reached up to resume fondling her breast while he gently began to stroke her pussy.

Allowing her head to fall back against his shoulder she just absorbed the sensations. Trying to keep quiet as he stroked and pulled and tickled her. But when he plunged his fingers into her she cried out. Covering her mouth with her hand she pushed her hips against his palm gaining speed and increasing the rhythm of his thrusting. Breathing heavily she looked at him with wide eyes. Lowering her hand she said "please, oh please, Sir. Please let me..."

Growling, he said to her "Come, Farrah, let me take you home. Where I can make you scream properly."

Straightening her clothes he held her at arm's length. Looking her over and approving her composure, her eyes were bright and her colour was high, but nothing specific was amiss. Rearranging his kilt he set his own clothing to rights, before taking a deep breath and looking at her again. With a smile, he held the curtain open for her "Let's go home, Farrah"

He admired her as they walked across the room. Watching her progress as she threaded through tables and milling guests. The way she walked, how she held her shoulders back and her chin high. This was no slave girl now. This woman was strong and powerful. Smiling with an inner delight. Finally, they arrived near the entrance and bid adieu to their hosts.

"If this were a fairy tale, I'd whisk you away in my horse-drawn carriage to my castle up on the hill." He looked at her and smiled "Alas, I don't have a carriage or a castle. So we will just ask the driver to take us home." She smiled back at him as he held the car door open and handed her inside the limousine. He climbed in after her and drew her to the seat beside him.

She came willingly but raised a hand to his mouth when he tried to kiss her. "Sir, I need to check in with my friend. Let her know I am alright and that I won't be home tonight." Kissing the fingers against his lips he told her that she could use the phone upon arriving at his estate. Smiling she relaxed within his embrace.

He trailed his fingers over her exposed collarbone, noticing how delicate they appeared against his skin. He watched as his touch raised chills across her skin. And enjoyed the sight as the colour bloomed again. "You're so damned responsive" he murmured as he continued to watch his fingers tracing along her skin. Lightly trailing across the top of her breasts he watched as she held her breath. Moving slightly he slid his hand between the silk and her skin, cupping her breast again.

He moved the fabric baring her breast again and just held the weight of her breast in his hand, admiring the play of light and shadow across the surface as they moved through the darkness between street lamps. Taking the nipple between thumb and forefinger he teased it until it was a hard nub. To please himself he leaned in for a kiss, as their mouths met he pinched her nipple hard. Swallowing her gasp he gently soothed the pain away again.

He could feel himself getting hard again and he moved her so that his erection was pressing against her bottom as she once again sat on his lap. Pulling away from her mouth he moved to trail kisses along her jaw. Her head fell back exposing her throat as he kissed and fondled her on his lap.

Her breathing was unsteady as she reached up to stroke a hand through his hair. Pulling his mouth back to hers she reveled in the feeling of his tongue against hers. His hand on her breast slowly trailed lower and began hiking up her skirts. Parting the layers of silk to run his hand up her leg and toy with the hair at the apex of her thighs.

Moving her he urged her to recline against the door and pulled her hips towards him. Kneeling on the floor of the car he positioned himself between her legs. He bared her thighs and quickly bit the inside of one leg. Yelping she put her hand on his head to stop him and he began to lave his tongue over the stinging flesh. Pulling her closer he brought her hips up to his face. With long precise movements he parted the hair and using his thumbs he spread her lips so he could see what he was doing to her pussy. He inhaled the scent of her and dipped his head allowing his tongue to lick up all the juices that were dripping out of her. First using soft flicking touches of his tongue he teased the area that was still swollen from their time in the alcove. She moaned as he deftly moved his tongue between her folds, lifting her hips to his face as he slid a finger into her opening. As he licked, sucked, and moved his fingers the movements of her hips began to increase.

As the pleasure in her increased, she grabbed his head and held it to her mound as she rocked against his mouth. He could feel the walls of her vagina gripping his fingers and knew her climax was approaching. He pulled his mouth away and looked at her "I haven't told you that you may cum." He said sternly and she just looked at him for a moment. Then a look of concentration crossed her features and she bit her lip. He knew she was trying to control her climax and so he eased off on his movements.

Returning to her breasts he took one hard nipple into his mouth and began moving his fingers slowly inside of her. Building the tension again only to back it off again as he felt her muscles begin to tighten. Again and again, he brought her near climax without allowing her to go over. Her juices were seeping over his hand and she kept moving her hips to her own rhythm.

Crushing his mouth to hers he kissed her roughly thrusting his tongue into her mouth and mimicking the movements of his fingers. One echoing the other urging her closer and closer to orgasm.

She gasped and pulled her mouth away from his as the car slowed to a stop in a pool of light. Trying quickly to cover herself. He stilled her hands with his and said "Leave it. There is no one here who will care."

The door opened and she nodded. Bared to the waist she stepped from the vehicle and gazed at his home while she waited for him to rejoin her beside the car. Holding her by her elbow he directed her towards the house. "I thought you said you didn't have a castle on a hill." She remarked, gazing at the building in front of her.

Turning to look back at him she whispered "who ARE you?" Trying to bring the silk up to cover her breasts. She turned away from him again and looked at his house.

"My name is Iain Malcolm MacGregor, I am called The MacGregor. This is my land. We've been driving in circles since we left the party.

"But" she whispered, "it was YOUR party all along?" Standing on wobbly legs she looked at him in confusion. He nodded. "Yes. My sister, Caroline, and her husband, Andrew, were the hosts. The party was meant as a way to welcome me back from my work abroad."

"But.. the blind date." She said. "I don't understand" Rubbing his hand across his face he said "alright, I will explain. Come inside and get warm."

As she hesitated he said "Farrah, you have given me your word, and your body tonight. Now give me your trust." Biting her lip she searched his face, then straightening her shoulders she jerked a nod, and pulling the fabric of her dress closed she turned again to face the house.

He was right, she mused, it wasn't a castle. QUITE. but it sure was an imposing structure. She noticed that while they were not at the Grand entrance they had used the last time, they also weren't at a servant's entrance. This appeared to be a private entrance as he had claimed in the car.

When she turned back to look at him he couldn't help but admire the courage she was displaying. The trust. The bravery. To stand there half-naked and maintain eye contact while demanding to know what was going on was a sight to behold.

He drew her elbow to him and began to guide her into the house. Getting a shawl off the coat rack and wrapping it around her shoulders. He showed her into the study where she could have a glass of whiskey and listen to his explanation.

"Would you call your girlfriend then?" He asked. And she shook her head "I'll wait until after you have told me what's going on."

"Alright. He said, "let us sit by the fire and I will explain" Her colour had all but drained out of her face when she first realized where she was. It was starting to come back now, but with anger rather than desire. He started talking quickly, "I came home 2 weeks ago after securing a business partnership across the way. I noticed you in town the first day I was back. You were standing outside with your eyes closed and your face lifted to the sun. And a sunbeam played over your features. I was struck by what a beautiful picture you made.

When I asked my sister about you she said that you were very shy. That I would need to take a different approach to attempt to woo you. It was her idea to make the masquerade ball a way to connect us together as we were already planning a welcome home party. I thought it was a terrific idea." She snorted at that thought. "You could have anyone you wanted, why go to the trouble of this elaborate charade, just to know me?"

"Because, my dear Farrah, you didn't know who I was, and therefore I could judge that you were responding to me as myself, rather than as Laird of this land."

12