The Costume

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brings his lips the rest of the way toward mine and kisses me, his mouth warm, his hands pressing my neck closer and closer toward him so that he can feed on me. And that's what I want right now. I want him to consume me.

We're kissing deeper and deeper, his tongue intertwining with mine, his hands tracing up and down the back of my body. Finally, he breaks away. "I've wanted to do that since the first day I saw you," he whispers.

My heart is beating so quickly that it feels like my chest will explode. He's not hiding his glances anymore; his eyes are tracing the front of me with the same searching abandon that his hands were tracing the back a moment ago.

"Is there anymore more private in this club?" I ask him breathlessly.

"Judging by what I saw you do with that blond dude a while ago, I thought you were more of a public type," Max says.

Holy shit. I can't believe he saw that. He really must think I'm a slut — that this is what I'm really like. Not that it's something I'm trying on for the night. He must think he's dancing with the real Lily, the one I keep hidden in class, the one who's bursting to come out, all for him.

I don't know who the real Lily is at this point, but even I have my limits. "What... do you want to do to me?"

"Oh, I have plenty of ideas," Max says with a chuckle. He reaches a hand under my skirt, skimming the bottom of my ass cheeks. "A little bit of this..." His other hand glides down my neck and along the side of my corset, grazing the side of my tits. "A little bit of this..." The first hand slowly makes its way around my ass to the front of my skirt, brushing against the front of my thong. I gasp at his touch. The thong is so soaked that just from touching the fabric, his finger is wet when it emerges. "And a lot of this."

I can't stop myself any longer. "Bathroom. Now."

He grabs my hand and we weave through the crowd until we reach the back wall of the club, leading us into a more brightly-lit corridor where the music doesn't reach with quite so much strength. There are two bathrooms in front of us: the men's and the women's. No single-seaters. Glancing from Max to the bathroom signs, I tug him toward the men's room.

Maybe it's the arousal talking, not me, but why not put on a show?

Max hurries after me. "I can't wait to get that corset off of you."

I've never heard anything hotter.

We burst into the bathroom, and by some miracle, there's no one here. I tug him into a stall and lock the door. "Just in case."

In response, he just grunts, then yanks me to him again and starts kissing me furiously. His hands are everywhere. And then so are his lips — making a line down my neck, sucking at my skin, his tongue tracing spirals on my exposed chest. He tugs down the top of the corset, my tits springing out, and he leans down to take one of my nipples in his mouth. He sucks on it until I moan. His hand is on my other breast, his fingers rolling the exposed nipple. I can feel my pussy throbbing in a way it's never throbbed before, with this beautiful man attending to me. I push his head closer toward my chest so that he takes me deeper in his mouth and he bites my nipple.

"Hey!" I yelp.

He looks up at me, still sucking, a grin forming around my nipple.

It's so fucking sexy I can barely blame him.

I pull his head back up and kiss him again, tearing open his jacket. My fully-exposed tits press against the warm skin of his chest. I can feel his heart beating just as fast as mine.

He grabs my thighs and hoists me so that I'm balanced on his pelvis, my legs wrapped around him, his lips never leaving mine. My head bobs higher in the stall. If I opened my eyes, I'm sure I'd have a view of anyone at the urinals. Thank goodness the bathroom is empty.

And then it isn't. The door screams with the sound of un-oiled hinges and dance music pours into the bathroom. My eyes shoot open. Instinctively, I duck and pull my lips away from Max's. "What do we do?" I whisper.

His eyes are open now too. He gives one of my thighs a squeeze inside his hand. "I'm sure he won't mind any... sounds."

"What do you—"

Max swoops forward and sucks my nipple again with even more fervor than last time. My lungs gasp without asking my permission. And then the door shuts, sealing someone inside with us.

I push Max away from my chest and jab my head in the direction of the door. Max removes one of his hands to brush the side of my jaw, the gentleness of his gesture in distinct contrast with what his hands were doing a moment ago. "I'm sorry, Lily. Did I go too far?"

He did. Obviously.

But the sensations in my stomach and in my pussy have never felt this heightened. I can feel every individual pore of skin on my body, begging Max to touch me, begging this stranger to listen.

I lean in closer to him, burying my lips next to his ear. "I liked it."

And that must be all he needs. He sets me down on the tile floor, then traces his hands down my body until he reaches my skirt, which he pushes up until its hem is sitting at my hips. The stranger takes a few steps into the bathroom, then stops. Just as Max lowers himself onto his knees.

I can see the stranger's feet right outside the door, the tips of two shiny black shoes visible. But I can barely think about him as Max hooks a finger onto the waistband of my thong and pulls it down to the tops of my tall boots, his face now staring directly into my pussy.

He looks up at me. I can feel his breath hovering on my pussy lips, aching to be caressed by his tongue. "Wow, Lily," he says quietly, looking into my eyes. "From down here, you're even more astonishing."

"So are you," I breathe. His eyes glint in the fluorescent bathroom light. It shouldn't feel so romantic, this man on his knees next to a toilet, my skirt hiked up, everything raw and exposed — but he has a face that makes this moment feel like a candle-lit dinner.

But so, so much hotter.

There's a creak from the wall across from the bathroom door. My heart leaps. The stranger must be leaning against it, perfectly aware of what's going on inside the stall. Just then, Max's tongue darts out of his mouth and parts my lips.

I didn't know how close to coming I already was before I felt the light pressure of his tongue on my clit. A moan comes crashing out of my chest from somewhere deep inside my throat. He licks me again, harder, and I feel my legs already starting to shake. The moans come out stronger. I wonder what the stranger is thinking, if he can picture me, my head thrown back, my eyes closed. I wonder if he admires how Max is willing to kneel on the floor of a club bathroom to devote himself completely to the girl he's pleasuring. My hand wanders to the back of Max's neck, clutching his head as close to me as I can, my pussy jumping and shaking as his tongue darts in and out of me.

"Having fun?" He whispers into me.

"Baby," I gasp in rhythm with his licks. "You're... so good... at this."

"Come for me," he says. "I want to taste you even more."

I'm lost in riding his face. "Keep licking me then."

He complies silently, his tongue stroking up and down on my clit in a rhythm that makes my muscles tense hard and my stomach soar. And then the buildup is too much and my muscles release, the inside of my tunnel pulsating as my arousal pours into his mouth. He laps me up as I cry out. "Fuck! Baby! I'm coming!"

He stays there, his lips suctioned to my pussy, until the bliss subsides. My legs are so weak that his hands are holding up my hips. His tongue blasted all other thoughts out of my mind, and it's only now that I realize that my panting isn't the only sound in the bathroom. Coming from outside the stall, I hear the friction of skin on skin. But the stranger is alone out there — I'm sure of it.

I can feel my eyebrows raise. "Max," I mouth. "Do you think he's jerking off?"

Max nods, grinning. "I would be too."

I trace my eyes down Max's sculpted chest until my gaze settles on the bulge in his pants. I can take the hint. "Let's give our friend something new to listen to."

I extend a hand to Max and pull him up, giving him a quick but strong kiss. I can taste myself in his mouth. But I'm barely paying attention to that as I unzip Max's tight leather pants. Maybe it's just me, but I think the stranger's hand is speeding up at the telltale sound of the zipper.

"Mmm," Max breathes as I slip my hand into the waistband of his boxers. My fingers brush against the tip of his dick. I explore him, his hardness, his warmth. My other hand slips in back of him to squeeze his ass. It's taut and round. All of him — it's delicious.

I lower his pants and his boxers in a single movement. For the first time, I can really see his dick, and it's beautiful. Standing rigid in front of him, emerging long and thick from a tuft of blonde hair, it's all I can do not to gulp it into my mouth right then.

Wait a second. I lean in for another kiss, and when I pull away, I whisper, "Blonde?"

He runs a hand through the shaggy black hair on his head. "I dye it on top. Don't reveal my secret."

I wrap both of my hands around that glorious dick and give it a few pumps, deliberately in the same rhythm as the stranger outside. "I won't tell."

Max leans closer to me and takes a deep inhale. "I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so badly."

My heart slams and my pussy tenses expectantly. "Then fuck me."

Max reaches into the pocket of his still-open jacket and takes out a condom, winking at me as he tears open the packet and throws it over the stall door in the direction of the stranger. "A souvenir."

I grab the condom from him and start to roll it over his dick, his boner straining against the clear plastic. As I roll, I bend down and circle his tip with my tongue. My bare ass brushes against the cold metal of the bathroom door. Once the condom is at his base, I slip his dick into my mouth, inch by inch, until it hits the back of my throat and I gag.

Outside the stall door, the rubbing gets even more feverish.

I choke on his dick a moment longer, sucking until the plastic is wet enough that he'll be able to slide into me with no friction at all, although with how wet I am, that shouldn't be an issue anyway.

"Shit, Lily. Put me inside you," Max gasps.

He drags me upward and lifts me onto his hips again, but this time, his dick slips inside me. I gasp as he enters me, filling me up, my sensitive post-orgasm pussy rejecting and devoting itself to him all at once. He bounces me lightly. "I want you to fuck me as hard as you can," I say.

At this point I don't care whether the stranger hears me. No — I want him to hear all of it. I want it to fuel his jerk-off fantasies for months to come; I want him to envy what we have inside this stall, and to wish he were here with us.

Max turns me against the door, all of the metal now pressing against my skin, and does exactly what I ask. He slams into me over and over again, kissing my neck, pulling my breasts. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck and grind my pussy against him. The stranger outside is breathing heavily now, and so I am. I can feel a second orgasm mounting. To help it along, I reach one hand down and begin to play with my clit as Max fucks me. Max's lips draw in close to my neck again and stay there, sucking, and one more slam and my muscles pour come all over his dick. But he doesn't stop. As I come, he fucks me harder and harder, the orgasm growing even more, until it's almost painful, but the sweetest pain I've ever experienced.

And even when my organism finally subsides, Max doesn't stop. I'm limp on him, each thrust adding another wave of pain and pleasure, but he hasn't had his orgasm yet and I want him to take it from me. And by the fierceness in his eyes and the grunts escaping his lips, taking it from me is exactly what he has in mind.

Abruptly, I stop hearing the rubbing from outside the stall. But then I hear the stranger's low scream of orgasm. "Aargh!"

That must be what pushes Max over the edge, because he shoves himself as deep inside me as he can and holds me there, his head tilted back, sweat trickling down from his temples. I can feel his warm dick pulsating inside my pussy as it spews rope after rope of come. My head is vibrating from the intensity of my own orgasms. Max's eyes are cloudy and a peaceful smile spreads over his lips. He starts to lower me off of him, sliding my back down against the door and peeling off the condom.

One of us must brush the lock as he lowers me, though, because to my horror, the door swings open.

My bare ass is to the stranger. He can't see my face. But now that he's not separated by the stall door, those four feet feel a lot closer.

My instinct is to yank my skirt down and my corset back up. As my hands start to flail, though, Max grabs onto my wrists. "You're welcome for the show," he says loudly.

"Oh, I quite enjoyed it," says a familiar voice.

With that, I can't help myself. I spin around. And that smug blond man in the navy suit is standing there, casually holding his dick in one uncalloused hand.

"You!" I spit. "Did you get what you wanted?"

He laughs. "It looks like you did."

Max puts an arm around me. His fingertips brush my exposed nipples, and even after all of this, I can't help but shudder. "You've had your fun, man. Now give us a few minutes alone."

"A pleasure meeting you both," the blond man says, tucking his softening dick back inside his pants. He gives his hands a rinse and leaves the bathroom.

Max spins me back around and kisses me, long and deep, without bothering to lock the stall door again. I don't even mind. After everything — the light thrill of someone else entering is barely enough to register.

"So is this a one-time thing?" I ask when our lips separate.

"Lily... I don't want it to be." Max looks at the tile floor. "But it's not ethical for me to be with someone in the class I teach."

He's right. But I wish he weren't. I tug down my skirt and start to relace my corset. "I understand. To be completely honest, I'm not really like this. It wasn't me tonight."

"Oh?" Max cocks an eyebrow. "Then who was it?"

I laugh. "Some exhibitionist dominatrix. Call her, I don't know, Lilvana."

"In that case..." Max wipes off the come from his dick. "If this wasn't you, I'm not fucking my student Lily. So it's completely fine for me to, um, schedule an appointment with this — this Lilvana — next Saturday."

My heart leaps. Okay, fine, my pussy leaps. "Same place, same time?"

Max leans in for another gentle kiss. "I like it. I like all of it: the plan, the ritual, the costume. But I'm warning you that this is just a this-semester thing."

So he sees me as disposable. Figures. After I did this to myself, I can see why, but for the first time tonight, the costume feels less like a shield and more like a barrier. "Finite. Like all hookups."

"No, actually, that's not what I meant." He pauses, and I feel my heart start to soar again. "What I meant is that when I'm not your TA anymore, I'll want to stop scheduling appointments with Lilvana, because I'm going to take out Lily instead."


12