The Cottage

Story Info
Non-consensual love for a new submissive.
5.2k words
4.33
47.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlyn was a bitch, that much she readily admitted. In her professional life, she had things exactly the way she wanted. Her co-workers, and certainly her subordinates, had to do everything her way or face her wrath, which was often subtle or vindictive. She had driven others out of their jobs when she felt it was necessary for the firm, and felt completely justified whenever she had to maneuver someone into getting fired. She was not overly-empathetic, and in general was not a giving person, except for her time, and that she gave to work. She was a slave to the firm, and did everything she could to be completely professional, and to make sure everyone marked her for advancement the moment they came across her path.

She was short, at 5' 3", but had a subtle aura of power, even for all her lack of stature. Her breasts were over-large for her size, and she often thought about getting them reduced, but it was something she hadn't managed to do, yet. The custom-sized bras she bought were expensive, but they were the only thing that could support and define them. When she was naked, which she tried to avoid, she was overly-critical of every aspect of her body, but especially her boobs. They were just too big, she always thought, never knowing the lustful stares they attracted from men on the street.

She was also completely unaware that most men found her heart-shaped ass delicious, and she usually wore clothes that de-emphasized her figure, anyway. She knew her hourglass-shaped body was a few pounds overweight, but never managed to do anything about it. Getting in better shape was always a project for "someday", and she always felt that her work, and her vision of her work, was more important, more demanding of her time.

Her hair was long and brown with streaks of premature grey in it, but she didn't bother to do much with it, preferring instead to have it pulled up tightly into a bun. The effect it had on her face was to make her look years older, and emphasize the severity of her features, an effect she quite liked. She liked to think that, with her hair up, she was more powerful.

The one area that Kaitlyn had absolutely no control in was in her relationships with men. They usually seemed to find her off-putting and too intense for their tastes, so she spent years between dates. She had been raised in a strict household, and was more than a bit prudish about sex, so her needs went completely unfulfilled. She didn't bother to masturbate, she didn't own a dildo, and the thought of buying personal lubricant at a grocery store was much too much for her. She frequently found her vagina too dry during intercourse, at least when she was in fact having some, and typically asked her intermittent boyfriends to buy lubricant to use with her, since otherwise her vagina was too dry for comfortable intercourse.

Kaitlyn's world was ordered the way she wanted it, at least those parts that she deemed important. All the sex stuff, the relationship issues, and her body's needs besides being incredible at her job, were pushed aside. Katilyn lived the life she wanted. Or so she thought.

Kaitlyn woke up slowly, fuzzy from her long sleep, as so often happened at the cottage. It was so far from everything, removed from the hustle and bustle of the city, removed from the down-state world, like it was all on its own, a little island of tranquility. Kaitlyn always slept long and hard up there.

Today was different, though. The first thing she noticed was the strong smell of new leather. She layed there, with her eyes closed for a long time, the word just sitting on the stoop of her mind. Leather. It just made no sense. Why would she smell leather? It was ridiculous, in a way, and Kaitlyn was tempted to just go back to sleep rather than think about it.

Instead, she opened her eyes, and for the first time, felt the blindfold in place over them. Dim light filtered in around its edges, but try as she might, she couldn't see anything at all. A sudden movement of her wrists, as she tried to snatch the blindfold away from her face, and she finally felt the other strange thing. Her wrists were suspended, and there were unyielding bands of cloth around them. She couldn't move them from their place above her head. A quick panic thrilled along Kaitlyn's body. Who could have done this, she wondered. She thought of a prank, but no, no one she knew would risk jail time over a horrible practical joke. And that meant it just couldn't be one.

She drew her knees up, to try to get her legs underneath her and get up, but found that her ankles were tied, too, and that she couldn't move much more than a half inch, no matter how she tried. She was firmly bound, even by the ankles, and her legs were spread wide open.

She tried to call out, but found her mouth had something tied over it, and the most noise she could bring out of herself was a quiet moan.

The covers were quickly growing warm from her body. She tried to think. No one she knew would do this to her, and not many people even knew she was here this weekend; she came up north from the city only intermittently, and often didn't know if she'd be going or not until that very afternoon. She had a sudden thought of her neighbors: maybe Oma and her sons would notice. . .she pushed that thought away quickly. She realized that she knew they wouldn't be around this weekend at all, and they were here closest neighbors. The odds that someone would see into her place from across the pond it stood against were slim. Her captor, whoever he was, had planned this right.

In the darkness of her blindfold, she tried to focus her thoughts. What to do? Wait for a chance to escape, that was all she could do. The bonds tying her arms and legs were just too tight to slip out of, and she wasn't hopeful that she had the strength to do so, either. Maybe her captor would let her go, eventually? But why did he have her, in the first place? Why----her thoughts broke off as she heard the radio in the kitchen switch on, filling the tiny cottage with unfamiliar music. It was instrumental guitar, something she couldn't place, and loud enough she couldn't hear any of the cottage's usual background noises.

Without warning, she felt the covers pulled off, and her back arched as she instinctively tried to cover herself against the sudden exposure. Her captor knew she was awake, so Kaitlyn didn't bother trying to hide the motion of her head as she tried to glimpse him through the edges of the blindfold. She couldn't see any details, just a vague shape. She felt something touch her right ankle above the restraint, and her entire leg broke out in goosebumps. He was touching her, possessively, caressing her leg! Kaitlyn realized then what had been in the back of her mind all along: he had come to her cottage and tied her up to take her, sexually, and there was nothing she could do about it! She imagined her captor, some unknown stranger, gently but firmly pulling her hips apart even further, then slowly pushing the tip of his cock into the folds of her pussy, making her cry out as she was filled with his hardness, but helpless to stop him in the least! Kaitlyn could feel her body's anticipation for the invader's act, the forcible taking of her sex.

Her captor, however, had other things in mind. He seemed to enjoy teasing her. So the hand continued stroking the skin of her lower leg, and continued its way up her leg very slowly as he came nearer, along the side of her bed. Her body jerked and flinched as he did so, his strong hand inching ever nearer to her exposed pussy. To her embarrassment, she could feel herself getting wetter----this was turning her on!

Kaitlyn had always had a fantasy about being submissive, and just giving in to the needs of her man, who took whatever he wanted from her, someone who used her like a sex toy, without thought of romance and subtlety. Now, her captor's hand inching closer to her pussy, she was hopelessly turned on, and was almost ready to moan in anticipation of his touch.

His hand was suddenly gone, and Kaitlyn suspected he had moved away from her, out of the cramped bedroom. What on earth could he be doing? She clenched her back muscles, trying to see if she could shift her position to see more, but the blindfold just didn't show enough. She relaxed her body entirely, and sagged against the bed. Escape was simply out of the question. It was shameful, though, the way her pussy was practically dripping with wetness; she usually didn't get this excited about regular sex at all. She could feel her nipples tightening, too, but could do nothing more than wait in frustration.

Without warning, he was back. Something was different in the air in the room, and she could feel him there, watching her, taking in the details of her body. Her breasts, stomach, and pussy were all completely exposed, completely vulnerable to whatever he wanted to do. It was like torture, waiting for him to do something to her. He leaned in closer, and she felt his hand touch her pussy unexpectedly. It was wet, and sticky, he was smearing something on her! And then she could smell it, it was shaving cream! Her mind flashed ahead, and she struggled against her bonds again. He was going to shave her pussy!

His hand moving back and forth, kneading in the shaving cream in the hair of her bush, was incredibly arousing. It felt so good, even though she knew what he was going to do next, and feared it. He obviously liked the idea of a clean pussy on her, and the fact that her bush was long and untrimmed wasn't slowing him down a bit.

Too soon his hand with the shaving cream was gone, and she felt the fingers of his left hand touch her upper thigh gently, her skin contracting slightly at the touch of the razor, as if she could actually shrink away from it. She gasped around her gag, but didn't move at all, fearing suddenly that any motion on her part would cause an accidental cut. All she could do was hold herself steady as he shaved her carefully, thoroughly stripping the hair from her mound. The feeling was so intimate, it was as if, in taking away the hair that covered her pussy, he was removing the layers of defenses she had against him. It was like he was bringing her under his control, with each inch of clean, pale flesh uncovered.

Finally, he was finished, and he wiped her clean with a warm, slightly damp towel. The feeling of the air on her exposed pussy brought shivers to her. She tensed against his next move, but then felt the covers replaced over her body. He even snugged them up around her chin, then touched the side of her neck briefly. A faint moan did escape her mouth, then.

Again, she felt him moving away from her, out of the room, and this time, her body ached for him to come back, to feel his touch again. Something about this whole thing was driving her crazy, sexually, she was so turned on she felt like she'd be glad if he fucked her now, whoever he was. She struggled against her bonds again, but got absolutely nowhere.

Katilyn focused on the way her pussy was now throbbing, almost like it was pulsing along with her heartbeat. She tried slowing her breathing, but every new breath brought more of that leather smell into her nostrils, and it kept making her feel kinkier and kinkier. She liked this, it kept reminding her. She liked this, and in a way, she chose it. In that deep, private place inside her she didn't like to admit to having, this was a real fantasy of hers, and it looked like she would experience it all the way before long.

She was more turned on than she had been in. . .well, in forever. Over and over she kept picturing her unknown captor. . .doing things to her. Fucking her hard and cumming inside her, never bothering with a condom. Forcing her to suck his cock until he came in her mouth. Roughly mauling her nipples. Her mind was gripped by these notions; they just wouldn't let go. If she did bother to rationalize it, a part of her just thought, "I'm here, anyway, I might as well get off on this."

Her captor was back again. She could feel him there in the room with her. He was watching her, even though she was almost completely hidden within the covers. Then they were peeled back and off her, very slowly, and Kaitlyn pictured her captor feasting on the sight of her: her breasts, her stomach, her bare pussy, her legs. Finally, she was completely bare again.

The barest touch of his tongue on her right nipple had it harder than ever. His mouth moved to her left nipple, too, and then both were rock-hard, and pointing straight up. She could feel her pussy getting wetter, again. Her captor would need no other lubrication to fuck her pussy when the time came.

Still, he said nothing, and Kaitlyn was left in the dark, to wonder about what would come next. Even as she was trying to figure that out, she felt a sharp pain in her right nipple, followed by the same pain in her left. It was so sharp, she thought her nipples were being twisted off! Then, she realized: he had put clamps on them, tweaking them painfully.

As her tits throbbed with pain, he caressed them, and Kaitlyn felt the combination of pleasure and pain for the first time. Her nipples hurt, oh god they hurt, but they felt so good, too! He was insistent, and stroked both of them, bringing waves of pain and pleasure to her body. She felt him sit on the bed next to her, for better access to her abused nipples. It. . .just felt. . .so. . .very good. Kaitlyn's thighs flexed against each other, wanting involuntarily to squeeze together to stimulate her pussy, and at that very moment, he leaned closer, and put his hand against her bare-shaven leaking pussy.

The sensation from between her legs was unbelievable. His hand just felt. . .right, there. It was like he owned her pussy. And while he played with her throbbing nipples, the feeling of being owned made her ever more aroused. Before Katilyn even knew it, her hips were bucking against him, and she came, fiercely, her whole body thrashing up and down on the bed. Fuck, she wanted his cock inside her! Why didn't he fuck her now and cum inside her hot pussy? Oh, how she needed it! Her legs strained against their bonds, and she ground her pelvis against his hand as the orgasm gripped her. Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. . .it had NEVER been like this! Oh, fuck!

Finally, her orgasm subsided, and she again felt her body calm. The clamps were still making her nipples throb, but her pussy was no longer spasming with her pleasure. Her captor's hand moved away, and Kaitlyn felt a pang of loss as she realized she missed it being there.

She didn't have time to react more, as she felt something up against her pussy lips. He was still sitting on the bed with her, so it was some object, not part of his body. She felt it pushing firmly against her pussy lips, and with a gasp, felt it enter her vagina. It must be a dildo of some sort. Inwardly, Kaitlyn groaned. Why wasn't it his own cock? Why didn't he give her what she wanted, his cock? She felt the pressure in her pussy as he slowly pushed the dildo in, until she felt very full. Then the motion stopped for a long while, before he again pulled it slowly out. Kaitlyn's breathing sped up as she reveled in how good it felt, this artificial cock. She had had no idea that a dildo could be like this!

With it all the way out, but resting against her outer lips, it sent warm little waves of pleasure throughout Kaitlyn's body. God, she had never been this horny before. The pressure increased again, and she felt the dildo penetrate her again, and felt her pussy open wide for it. This time, it went even deeper, and paused there only seconds, before pulling back, this time until only an inch or so remained inside her. Ohhhhhh! It felt so good! Her captor plunged the fake cock back inside her pussy, again taking a deeper stroke, before pulling back again. Her pussy was on fire!

He continued fucking her pussy with the dildo, stroking in and out, over and over, until Kaitlyn could feel another orgasm ready to explode out of her. As she felt it build into total overload, his other hand dipped a moist finger into her asshole, and she came like a woman possessed! Her back arched up, and her whole body writhed on the bed, as wave after wave of orgasm tore through her. She felt like she was going to pass out, it was too much, it was so kinky and so wonderful, ahhhhhh! Her pussy throbbed from the feeling of the dildo, and her ass pulsed along with it, as his finger stayed inside her asshole. The sensation was so incredible, she wanted it to go on and on. There was a constant low moaning sound she heard, and she realized the moaning noise was coming from her gagged mouth. Kaitlyn could feel tears building, underneath her gag. So good, it was just so good! Finally, she collapsed against the bed, totally drained.

She had no idea how long she laid there, the dildo deep in her pussy, her captor's finger up her ass, slow, long, langorous waves of after-shock coursing through her body. Finally, he withdrew the tip of his finger from her asshole, and she sighed around her gag as her over-sexed body started to relax. She started to think he was done with her for now, and a part of her wished the gag were off, so he could fuck her mouth. Ohhh, with that hot dildo in her wet pussy, yes, she would love to suck his cock, and feel him cum in her mouth as she licked and sucked every inch of him.

Kaitlyn's thoughts were interrupted as she felt pressure on her newly-sensitive asshole. Something else was positioned there, and it felt damp. Her captor had lubricated. . .another dildo? And it was waiting at her anus. . .Kaitlyn felt her breathing pick up again, as she realized he was going to ass-fuck her, with the other dildo still inside her. She could feel her juices leaking out of her pussy and down toward her asshole. Her captor kept the other dildo just barely in contact with her asshole for a long while, long enough for Kaitlyn to come to grips with what would soon be happening.

She had never let a guy fuck her in the ass before, she felt it was unnatural and demeaning. Her sphincter had always felt so tight, and she had never really liked her ass, so she naturally felt that anal sex was something she'd never try. It looked like her captor was going to change that about her.

She felt the dildo move forward into her ass, pushing slowly past her resisting sphincter. Oh, god, it was so odd, it felt so. . .kinky, yes, it was definitely kinky to have a dildo in her asshole. And this one felt bigger than the other one, differently shaped. Could it be a butt plug? Kaitlyn shivered, she had seen butt plugs in one of those. . .stores, once. Some of them were huge! She could practically picture its tapered shape, spreading her asshole further and further apart. . .

Her captor knew what he was doing, it was a butt plug, and it stretched her virgin asshole mercilessly. She felt so full, with the dildo in her pussy, and the plug up her ass. It was very uncomfortable, even painful, and she didn't think her asshole would be able to accommodate the plug's size. It kept stretching her more and more until----there, it was past the largest part, and her sphincter clamped down on the narrow back end of the butt plug, locking it securely in place. It still hurt her, but. . .with the intensity of the dildo in her pussy, it started to feel. . .almost good. The pain was receding, and if she clenched her ass, she could feel her asshole squeeze the butt plug inside her. It felt good, even though it was so kinky, so wrong.

It was then that she felt her captor's weight on the bed shift. The dildo was removed from her pussy abruptly, and she felt his cock, his real cock, poised at the entrance of her vagina. Her gag was abruptly removed, and Kaitlyn sucked in more air, and then held her breath. What should she do now?

She heard his voice for the first time, it was almost a whisper. "You're mine, slut. You're absolutely mine, anything I want to do to you, I will. You will obey my every whim," he said forcefully. Kaitlyn could only moan, and try to force her pussy onto his cock. He could feel her struggles against him as she tried to fuck him, but he only laughed at her. Then, like a shot, he plunged into her.

12