The Cottage Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Simone and I experiment at girl's night.
5k words
4.75
9.9k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter two in a series! If you want to see the origin of Simone and I please read chapter 1 for the full arc. I have a few ideas of what we'll get up to, but if you have anything you want to read feel free to let me know! Thank you for your support.

**************

I watched the bag of popcorn spin under the yellowish glow of the microwave's lightbulb, urging it to pop faster. The movie was waiting on the TV in my room, with the blankets and pillows spread out on the ground in front, ready for a great movie night. Simone was in the living room with my family, making polite small talk with my parents and brother. Over the past couple of weeks, Simone and I have been hanging out a lot, each of us hanging out at each other's cottages and meeting each other's families. We were becoming much closer and were great friends, but we never got another chance to fuck. There was always either another person around, or no place private enough to get into each other's panties.

Tonight was going to be different though. I hoped. Tonight we were having a bit of a girl's night, with Simone sleeping over in my room. I had brought a stack of DVDs in my room, giving us options to choose from, even though I was hoping that I would be watching Simone bite on a pillow so that nobody would hear her moan pretty soon. I drifted off, thinking about Simone trying to stay quiet while I licked her beautiful pussy, when the microwave started beeping. I poured the bag into a bowl and hurried to the living room.

My family was sitting casually with Simone, talking easily with her. They were clearly comfortable with her and I was glad they welcomed her so easily. Having a friend nearby was making this summer interesting, with it being so easy to message her and invite her to different things. Even my little brother seemed happy to have her around, although he seemed to be staring at her a little too much when we were swimming or tanning. A few times I've seen him have to hurry away or shift his crotch after Simone bent over or rubbed tanning oil on herself. I couldn't say I blamed him. Too bad I already claimed that ass though.

"Ready for the movie?" I asked. Simone nodded and walked towards me, headed for my room.

"What are you going to watch?" My dad asked.

"Not sure yet. I brought a bunch of movies so we can watch a few things. I was thinking maybe a Marvel movie" I said.

"You should watch Alien. I've been meaning to watch with you and it's really good." My dad said.

"I think I brought that one. We'll see." I said.

"Do you have a change of clothes?" My mom asked, looking at Simone's jeans she had on. I was already dressed in my outfit, wearing baggy pajama bottoms and a sweater without anything underneath it. I also put on my smallest thong, trying to give a treat for Simone to find later.

"Yes, I brought pajamas with me. I'll change when we go into the room." Simone said.

"You're changing together?" My brother Robert asked. My mom swatted him on the shoulder.

"Like you've never changed in a guy's dressing room before. Girls are way more comfortable changing together and seeing each other undressed. It's no big deal." Robert looked away and adjusted his pants quickly. Briefly I wondered what image my mom's statement conjured in his head before deciding I didn't want to know.

We said good night to my family and went into my room. I set the popcorn down and locked the door as Simone looked at the bedding I assembled on the floor, appraising my work.

"Cozy." She said. I sat on the floor with the bowl of popcorn in my lap, facing her.

"Ok, strip." I said casually. Simone laughed and put her hands on her hips, looking down at me.

"What am I, your pre-show?" She asked.

"More like this is the appetizer before the main course." I said. Simone flashed a dirty little smile at me and took a step closer. She was wearing blue jeans, ankle socks and a grey t-shirt with a low cut that was tucked into her jeans. Her dark hair was loose and extra curly, framing her face into a beautiful portrait. Her dark brown eyes reflected the room's lights, looking like they were shining as they checked me out, up and down. The hungry look in her eyes was turning me on even more than her body and I couldn't wait to dig my face into her pussy.

"Looks like you can have your strip tease now. Can you give me some music?" She asked. I froze for a moment and started beatboxing, not knowing what to do. Simone gave me a confused look and I shrugged.

"I don't know any stripper songs." I said. She laughed.

"You're so innocent. It makes it even more fun to make you my slut." Simone said. Shit that made me so turned on. Simone ran her hands along her body and started rolling her hips, making her walking towards me as I watched. Her hands worked on her button and zipper as she danced, getting close enough to where I could touch her. Simone turned around and stuck her ass out, legs slightly apart, only inches from my face. One thumb on either side of her waistband, she pulled the pants down past her ass, resting her jeans just at the top of her thighs. The tightness of her pants pushed her thick ass cheeks up, pressing them together to accent how round her cheeks were. I leaned forwards and she pulled away, teasing me with her pussy so close but so far.

"Wait until the end of the show." Simone whispered. Something about the way she said it sounded so sexy and I wanted to touch myself so badly. Instead I sat, drooling over my friend as she bent over far enough to look at me in the eyes in between her legs. She winked at me and pushed her jeans further until we broke eye contact. Simone wiggled her ass a little as she pushed the pants down all the way and pulled them off her feet. It was only then that I realized that she was wearing a bodysuit, not a t-shirt.

The backside of the bodysuit was thin, essentially making a thong that fully displayed her sexy ass. Simone started rolling her hips again, making her ass jiggle in the process. I worked hard to get the body I have and I am proud of myself, but damn I wished I could make my butt jiggle the way she could. At least I had the next best thing though, where I could stick my face in an ass that jiggled like that. Gently, Simone placed a foot in my crossed legs, then stepped over my shoulder and laid one foot behind my back, trapping me in place. Her pussy was only a couple inches above my shoulder and right next to my face.

"I'll need help from the audience." She said gently. I leaned forwards and pulled the strip of fabric from her pussy lips with my teeth. As I pulled, I licked the material and realized just how turned on the performance must have been making Simone, based on how wet she was. The snaps on the bottom of the bodysuit came apart and her pussy was free. Without hesitation I licked her from as far back as my tongue would go to the start of her landing strip above her clit. She shivered and started to pull away but I held her leg in place, wrapping my legs around her foot to keep her there. I attacked her clit, sucking on it the way I got a huge response the last time we hooked up. Simone started to moan until she caught herself, instead biting her lip in an effort to stay silent.

"This was supposed to happen at the end of the performance." She said, putting emphasis on the word end. In response I shoved my tongue as deep as I could without breaking eye contact. She tensed up a moment before relaxing. Simone stopped trying to pull away and pulled her bodysuit off, lifting it above her head and giving me a view of her beautiful naked body. I didn't even realize she wasn't wearing a bra until her nipples popped out. I was so insanely turned on that I slid a hand into my pants and started rubbing myself through the thin fabric of my thong. Simone placed a hand on the back of my head and leaned against the wall, committing herself to the pleasure I was giving her. Quickly, I licked my thumb and started rubbing her clit as I sucked her lips, and in no time Simone started bucking and twitching her hips in response. I sucked and licked her all over, getting her pussy even wetter and sloppier than it already was.

Just as I was about to start fingering her, Simone bit down on one of her knuckles and muffled the deep moan that she couldn't hold back anymore. She started shaking and I licked until she finished coming on my tongue. I let go of her leg and she stepped away, laying down on the bed to catch her breath while wearing only her ankle socks. I watched her boobs rise and fall as she panted and I thought she looked adorable.

I stopped touching myself even though it was really hot to rub off to this Brazilian goddess that just came on my tongue. I was going to get off tonight, but I wanted her to do it and she was still recovering. I went to the stack of DVDs and found Avengers in the mix, casually putting on the movie like nothing had happened. I sat next to Simone with the popcorn and hit play, letting her take her time.

"Who knew that popcorn tastes even better right after you eat pussy." I said. Simone finally looked up, the first show of her recovery after her climax.

"You made my legs go numb." She said.

"You made my tongue and jaw sore. I'll trade you in a little bit." I said. Simone sat up and shook her head, tossing her dark curls back and forth.

"You're so crazy. I love it. And damn what a rack you've got." She said. I pulled my sweater up with both hands, making my tits pop out for her.

"This rack?" I asked. She nodded and held a tit in each hand, caressing them slowly.

"So big and beautiful."

"Kind of like your ass." I said. Simone rolled onto her belly and showed her huge ass cheeks to me again.

"This ass?" She said. I nodded.

"Big, beautiful and delicious." I said and sucked on the finger that was just inside her.

"You've only eaten my pussy. How would you know how my ass tastes?"

"How do you know food will taste good before you eat it? It looks great."

"I've been disappointed with the taste of meals before." Simone said.

"It sounds like you want me to lick your ass?" I said, a little bit questioningly. Simone shrugged.

"Maybe not tonight, but I've tried it before and it's pretty good. Although we don't have lube, it might be better to experiment with anal when we're more prepared." Simone said. She was still lying on her belly, wearing only ankle socks and her anklet, giving a logical argument about the right time to lick and penetrate each other's asses. Multitalented. I was about to respond when a bang happened on the TV and we both remembered that the movie was playing.

"I think you need a break anyways. Let's watch." I said and patted the seat next to me. Simone got up and went to her bag, pulling out a sweater, pajama shorts and long socks. She put them on, pulling the socks past her knees and putting on her sweater without anything underneath. Her red shorts were so short her sweater completely covered them. She sat down next to me then switched to sitting behind me, wrapping her arms around me in a cuddle.

We watched over an hour like that, sharing the popcorn and talking here and there, but mostly focused on the movie. It had been a while since I broke up with my ex boyfriend and the casual intimacy felt really nice. We switched up positions over time but ultimately one of us was always cuddling the other. We were watching Black Widow back flip her way through lines of enemies near the final fight.

"She's really hot." I looked at Scarlett Johansson in her tight fighting suit and I had to agree.

"She's all sweaty though. I bet cleaned up she'd be a great fuck." I said.

"No way she's hot like that."

"You're saying you'd fuck her after running all over destroyed New York fighting aliens? I bet you could wring out her clothes with all the sweat. That's the wrong kind of wet." I said. Simone slid her hands under my sweater, slowly rubbing my boobs in her hands.

"Then maybe you can show me the right kind of wet." She whispered. If she kept pulling my nipples and whispering in my ear she was going to get what she wanted. I turned my face to hers, our lips barely an inch apart.

"If you wanted to play with my body you could have just asked. Or just do it." Simone kept rubbing my nipple with one hand and made her way inside my thong with the other. She easily found my clit and started slowly rubbing circles around it.

"Where's the fun in that? Sometimes it's nice to feel like you've earned it." She whispered. Fuck she was turning me on. I was so sensitive from her strip show and the weeks of waiting for her to touch me again.

I kissed her. Hard. Almost without delay my tongue was in her mouth and she sucked on it, turning me on even more. I could feel myself get wet and I wanted the feeling of her in me so badly.

"Fuck me." I whispered in her ear. I was trying to sound sexy but it came out more like a whimper. Like I was begging for it.

"Say please." Simone whispered back.

"Please fuck me." I begged. Before I even finished saying it, Simone stuck her finger deep inside me, penetrating my pussy as far as she could. I started to moan and pressed my mouth against hers again, using her lips to muffle the sound. The surprise attack on my pussy caught me off guard and it felt like I was suddenly fighting for my life, holding off from coming so I could enjoy everything as long as possible. Simone moved her mouth to my neck and started kissing me, taking me to a place I've only experienced a few times.

"Holy shit. Shit. Shit." I whispered as I felt her tongue on my neck make her fingers on my pussy wetter. I had no idea how she managed to kiss me, pull my nipple and finger me at the same time, but the feeling it caused was overwhelming and I started to come as hard as I did the first time I was with her.

"Fuuuuck. Oh fuck me." I said, louder than I meant to. The ecstasy of her touch conquered my body and I grabbed a pillow from my head and screamed, not able to hold back any more. Simone slowed down and stopped touching me everywhere except my neck. She kept her arms wrapped around me as she gently kissed my cheeks and jawline, letting me be fully immersed in my orgasm.

"So how was that?" She asked eventually. I nodded slowly, recovering from the feelings she gave me.

"Incredible." Was all I managed to say. She beamed a wide smile then kissed me slowly and passionately.

"I guess we're even now."

"How sore is your jaw?" I asked.

"Not at all." Simone said.

"Well the deal was that you get a sore jaw and I get sore legs so I guess we aren't even." I said.

"You're saying you have another round in you?"

"Yeah, you?" I asked. Simone went to her bag and pulled out a water bottle. She took a long drink then handed it to me.

"Of course. I'm not going to let you have all the fun." Simone said. We cuddled up again and finished the movie, this time with me hugging her. The credits rolled without any more interruptions.

"That was pretty good." I said.

"It's a lot more fun to watch with a pair of titties to play with." Simone agreed. "Movie theatres should consider that in the future."

"Yeah it's too bad theatres are bring-your-own-titties." I said. I thought about it and asked "Wouldn't that just be like hiring a hooker to watch the movie with? If you had to pay for the theatre to provide them?" Simone said.

"I would play with your titties. Does that make you my hoe?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Nice." She said. She went to drink from her bottle again and it was empty. "I'll be right back." She said and left my room.

It was the first time I had fucked inside a house while my family was home and I wondered if it smelt like sex. Usually I hook up either in a car or with enough time to open windows after and I wasn't sure how this would be different. Also this was the first time when I wasn't with a guy. Does sex smell different between being with a guy and girl or two girls? Which person is the one that causes the smell more? These are the kinds of details Rhianna leaves out of her song but would be helpful for me to know right now.

I thought about Simone and wondered what was going to happen next. We obviously both wanted more sex tonight, but what else could we do? I felt a bit out of my comfort zone with my lack of experience. I only had like, two moves I could do on her. Even though she seemed to like them I started to wonder if there was a new move I could try. I went on my phone and typed the only porn website I knew of into the browser. The orange and black PH popped up and I was bombarded with still shots of girls riding guys and sucking guys off. I typed 'lesbian' into the search bar and hit enter.

I scrolled through videos that appeared, looking for something that looked interesting. I tapped on a video of a girl fingering another girl who had her eyes closed and her mouth open. I skimmed past the intro with the 'plot' showing how these girls seduced each other and started watching when they were naked. A blonde girl had her fingers inside the brunette's pussy and was pumping in and out furiously while playing with the brunette's tit. I watched closely, trying to see if there was a technique or angle that was causing the brunette to moan like she was. The technique looked like it was just aggressive more than anything else. I liked being fucked rough but it looked like overkill to me. I fast forwarded.

Now the brunette was eating out the blonde, moving her entire head very dramatically as she licked up and down. The blonde was playing with her nipples, yelling she was going to come soon.

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop." She said right as Simone walked in. She looked at me and immediately got a huge grin at catching me watching porn.

"Whatcha watching slut?" She asked happily. I felt my face get hot as I blushed, surprised at my own embarrassment. This was a girl who grabs my tits for fun, so why was I embarrassed?

"I was just...um..."

"Just looking for some inspiration?" Simone finished. I nodded. "Let's see." She said and reached for my phone. I handed it over and watched her face for a judgmental reaction that never came.

"I never understand these big budget pornos. Half the time a girl is getting her pussy licked you can't see anything because the other person's face is blocking." She said. She typed something into the phone and sat next to me, positioning the phone so that we could both see.

"This is something I watched a couple nights ago when I was thinking about your tongue in my pussy." She whispered to me. The video she started was an exotic looking girl, slowly making out with a blonde girl on a bed in what looked like a dorm room. The blonde was wearing a tight but casual dress and the exotic hottie had on stockings, a skirt and a crop top. As they kissed their hands explored each other's bodies, making their way up their skirts and grabbing each other's tits over their clothes.

"The whole video was pretty hot but I want to show you this." Simone said and fast forwarded, giving me a really quick look at the girls pulling off each other's clothes, showing that neither girl was wearing a bra or panties. Simone let the video play and the blonde wrapped her legs around the other girl and sat with their pussies touching. She started rocking back and forth and both girls started moaning like it was the best feeling in the world.

"You want to try scissoring?" I asked. Simone nodded.

"Yeah it looks like good shit. Even if it's not, I want to try it with you." Simone said. "Only if you wanted." She added quickly.

I kissed her, slowly and passionately showing my feelings for her. She kissed back and gently used her tongue to open my mouth and make out as she moved closer to me, pressing her body against mine once again. I pushed the sides of her shorts down, revealing her delicious ass and pussy again. Simone stood and let me pull them down past her socks and onto the floor, holding her landing strip and pussy lips only a couple inches from my mouth, tempting me to dive back in.

12