The Cottage Ch. 01

Story Info
A sissy slut visits her favourite cruising site.
817 words
4.44
17k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enter the cubicle and turn, closing and locking the door. A warm breeze rolls over my stockinged ankles. I put the toilet seat down, and remove my top and skirt and place them neatly on the toilet. Now I am naked except for my stockings and heels, and my clitty cage and cunny plug. A good sissy is always locked and plugged ;)

I lightly tense my taint and my prostate springs to life. The smell of stale piss, the gentle breeze on my pussy-cheeks, my taint twitching, all making my prostate swell and quiver. I can feel a bead of precum building on the tip of my locked clit already, I am so excited.

This cottage is a small brick and mortar public toilet next to a quiet B road. The interior is old: tiled floor and walls, ceramic sinks, and one of those big long ceramic piss troughs. There are two cubicles, with a hole drilled in the partition at dick height. Ever since I discovered this cottage I've been coming as often as I could to get my fill of cock and cum. In all that time I don't think anyone has come to these toilets for non-sexual relief.

I stand there for a few minutes, gently clenching and unclenching the plug, feeling it nudge my prostate. I run my hands all over myself, feeling the frilly tops of my stockings, my smooth legs, thighs, belly, my soft nipples. My prostate ebbs, swelling and releasing, and precum drips from my clit tip onto the tiled floor.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps on the tiles and I am broken from my trance. The steps are quite slow and heavy, and I listen carefully as they move toward the other stall. They enter the stall, and I hear more familiar sounds, the snap of the bolt, the unbuckling of a belt, the loosening of a zipper, jeans falling to the floor.

Through the hole appears a long, white, uncut cock, nestled in wiry brown pubic hair, and very prominent balls. They were only average sized, but so well defined in his ballsack like tiny eggs. I immediately get to work. I move to squat down in front of his dick, and I grasp it gently in my hand. It's soft and warm. I inhale the scent at the tip of his cock, and taste the stale piss and dried cum on the back of my tongue. I gently roll back his foreskin until his cockhead is completely exposed, and I suck the head into my mouth and swirl it with my tongue, tasting everything. I start to bob my head on his cock, taking it further and further into my mouth. I hear my partner moan quietly, and he starts to gently fuck my mouth.

My prostate is so swollen as I focus on the sensation of this stranger's cock in my mouth, so hard. A small pool of precum has leaked from my clitty. I start to twitch my taint in time to my sucking, and I move a hand to stroke one of my nipples. My sissyballs are aching so much, begging to release their sweet cream.

My partners thrusting slowly gets deeper and deeper until I am taking his cock from the tip to as far as my throat could take it. He moans a bit louder, "yeah". His cock is covered in drool and my mouth juices are pouring onto the floor to meet with the precum.

I hear him panting lightly as he continues his rhythm and I know he is close. I continue sucking, move the hand from my erect nipple to his gorgeous balls, and close my eyes, preparing myself for his load. His balls pull up slightly, I hear a slight grunt, and feel the first twitch of my lover's orgasm. "Aaaaah" he exhales and he continues to fuck my mouth, and his cock twitches again, delivering the first spurt of his cum. Another spurt, another, again, my mouth filled with his sticky seed.

After the fourth squirt of cream he is done, and he holds his cock in my mouth. His balls feel softer, and I'm glad I helped to relieve the pressure. I savour his meaty cum on my tongue and swirl it around in my mouth, brushing the underside of his softening cock head. After a couple of seconds I release his balls and cock, being careful not to spill a drop of his tasty cum, and then I swallow, taking his man seed inside me.

The cock withdraws, "whew... thanks", and I hear him pulling his jeans back up. I reply "any time", and hear him finish dressing and leave. I stand up and look at the appreciable puddle of precum and saliva on the floor. The taste of his juices lingers all over my mouth. I wonder how long until my next deposit...