The Cottage Ch. 03

Story Info
Sissy returns from cottage but the fun continues.
1.4k words
4.33
8.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach behind myself and stick two fingers in my gaping hole, feeling daddy's slick cum inside me, the heat of my pussy. I scoop a little cum onto my fingers and taste our mingled juices, so sweet and delicious. I feel the hard tiles on my knees, the semen dripping out of my cunt, and know I am a perfect slut.

I stand up, and trot back to the stall with little sissy steps, my heels clacking, spunk falling from between my jiggling pussy cheeks. My cunt is still tingling with pleasure but I have some errands to run so I will have to leave my cottage for today. I reach into my plastic bag and pull out my big egg plug. I reach behind myself and position the tip on my wet gaping cuntlips. Slowly I slide the plug in, frictionless, feeling it stretch my anal opening, before gently sinking into the depths of my cummy pussy. My clitty lets out another drop of precum as the walls of my pussy relax around the plug and I think of all the daddy cum held inside me.

I step back into my skirt and pull it up to my waist, and put my top back on. I put all my toys away in my handbag, and I head out to my car and drive back into town to go home. I live in a block of flats in the middle of town, and we have underground parking with an elevator which leads up to the different floors. This way I can get from my car to my flat in five minutes, so I feel comfortable going out dressed up. A couple of my neighbours know I like to crossdress and wear a mix of male and female clothing, but none of them know I'm a sissy slut wearing clitty cages and cunny plugs under my girlie clothes!

The car park is not too busy as I drive in, and I find a spot near the elevator and proceed to my flat. While I wait in the elevator and make my way down the hall I think about being fucked in the car park late at night, frilly panties around my ankles, random daddies shooting their loads into me...

When I get into my flat I head to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I drop my skirt and pull my top off and let it drop to the floor, and I remove my heels and stockings. I step into the shower and turn it on. The warm water washes over my face, my hair, my arms, my chest, my legs, so refreshing. I run my hands over my body, my smooth belly and chest. I move my hands over my butt and feel my smooth, squishy pussycheeks, and nudge the plug, grazing my prostate.

I grab my bar of lavender soap and start to rub it over my body, lathering up everywhere. I rinse off my suds, turn off the shower, and step out onto the shower mat. I feel so soft and warm and fresh, even though I am still plugged with cum.

I towel myself dry and think about the few errands I need to run. I need to go to the shop and get ingredients for tonight, then I need to wash the pots and cook, and take out the bin, then I can unwind. I decide I will dress in boy clothes, take out the bin, go to the shops, and then I can dress up for myself while I stay in and do the housework. I slip on a pair of jeans and a shirt, some socks and trainers and head out.

When I come back from the shops I put the food in the kitchen and go into my bedroom to get properly dressed. I strip back down to cage and plug and admire my smooth, sexy body in the mirror. Slowly, I rotate the tips of my nipples with my fingers and I close my eyes and think about what to wear...

I go to my undie drawer and pull out my frilliest set of pink bloomers, they are covered in ruffles. I also take out my pink stockings with the frilly tops and matching ruffled pink garter belt. I take the garter belt around my back and pull it around my waist and hook it together. Then I take each stocking and slowly pull it up over my smooth legs, savouring the feel of nylon on my skin, before clipping it into my garter. Next I step into my lovely pink ruffle bloomer panties and pull them up. The smooth satin caresses my pussycheeks and sissyballs and sends shivers of delight up my spine. Only one thing is left, I open my wardrobe and take out my pink stiletto heels and slip my little stockinged feet in.

I turn to the mirror and look at the cute frilly sissy slut that I have become, and I smile and run my hands over my panties and stockings and squeeze my hole hard on the buttplug, squirting some precum into my panties. My nipples are tingling, and I start to roll them around with my fingertips like before. My pussybutton is throbbing against the plug and I can feel more precum building in my clit. I watch myself moaning in pleasure in the mirror as I continue to tease my tits and soak my panties with sissy juices...

After a few waves of pussy pleasure, I have a big wet patch on my bloomers from all my precummies, which makes me even more excited. I love milking my pussy and creaming my panties, soaking them with my clitty secretions.

I need to wash up and cook and eat so I go in to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Throughout my chores I keep focused on my prostate, feeling it tingle and swell. Occasionally my pussy muscles twitch and more precum leaks out of my clit, keeping my frilly knickers moist.

After dinner I am still very horny and wish I had some tasty cum for dessert, when I remember the big daddy load soaking in to the walls of my cunt. I trot to the bathroom, pull my knickers down to my ankles, and keeping my knees together I squat down over the tiled floor. I fuck the plug with my pussymuscles, squeezing and pushing, squeezing and pushing. Milky precum dribbles from my clit slit and onto my stockings as I crush my sissybutton against the plug. With one big final push, I shoot the plug out of my pussy and start having a huge sissygasm. My taint and prolapsed cunt are twitching hard and thick gurlcummies are drooling from my clitlet all over my legs and running off onto the floor. My legs are shaking as I ride the waves of pure pleasure radiating out from my g-spot lump buried in my pussy.

I don't know how long I remain in this state of orgasmic bliss, it may have only been a few minutes but it feels like an eternity. As I start to come down I feel flushed and warm, and I remember I still have my tasty dessert to eat. I get onto all fours and greedily start licking the cum from the tiles of my bathroom floor. The daddy cum from my pussy is a bit runny now since it has been stewing in my cunny, but it still smells and tastes like meaty bull seed, combined with the sweet musky flavour of my cunt. My sissygasm cummies are very thick, sweet and creamy and do not smell as strong as real man cum. I lap at the floor like a cat with a saucer of milk, lost in the aroma and flavour of our mingled sex juices.

I lick up every drop of cum and I am pretty tired, so I decide I will go to bed and get up bright and early so I can have lots more fun tomorrow. I pull up my panties and walk to the bedroom. I like to sleep in my gurly lingerie, because a sissy should always look exciting for daddy, so I slip off my heels and jump straight into bed. I curl up and relax and start to dream about being ploughed by the silverdaddy earlier today on the floor of the cottage...