The Couch, the Car & the Elf Maiden

Story Info
Wife plans outdoor fun for Husband's birthday.
9.1k words
4.55
11k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Todd. I am a 'Middle America', male W.A.S.P. who...sigh...finally hit forty. Actually it was over a year ago now. Lynn, is my best friend, my college girlfriend, my bride, mother of my children, and for anyone that has been reading our stories, now my partner in both participation and writing of these exploits. Seriously, she doesn't believe me but her story was hot. Of course I am biased by visual memories to go along with it, but still...damn.

Anyway I am off track. Great start. If this is your first exposure—pun intended—to our Adventures, Lynn and I have been married for over two decades. We met and married in college and I didn't even have to get her pregnant until a few years later. Our first decade together was full of great sex because we were hot and in our twenties. The second decade was better because we became comfortable with each other and after an anniversary trip to Vegas began exploring a little roleplaying that grew into some mild BDSM and Exhibitionism.

A few stories back I mentioned how we celebrated Lynn's fortieth birthday with a little kidnapping fantasy of hers. This time it's my turn. Well not to be kidnapped, in fact I wasn't really sure what my forty fantasy was going to be. It was less than a week before my birthday and a Saturday night. The oldest boy had started his freshman year at a University close enough to visit over the weekend, but far enough away to not live at home. The fifteen year old was in the basement desperate to avoid contact with his parents. Lynn and I were curled up on the couch watching a movie.

Even after two decades together we still had separate interests in movies. We alternated genres and it was my turn, so we were thirty minutes into Chronicles of the Ghostly Tribe. A Chinese action fantasy with subtitles. As you might image my bride was slightly bored.

"What do you want for your fantasy next week?" She asked.

"What?" Again, trying to focus on the show but realizing I was probably going to have rewind it.

"Your birthday?"

"Oh....okay, how about a blowjob?" It might say something about my frame of mind that I was still trying to keep up with the film.

"Think bigger. You're going to be forty. What is your fantasy? I got mine...silly voices and all."

I scowled but ignored the jab. "Okay, forty blowjobs."

Lynn leaned up and turn to look at me with a glint in her eye. "I would probably kill you trying. Never mind, I'll think of something myself."

She scooted down to lay on the couch her head resting in my lap. I didn't get to regain my place in the movie as I felt a couple finger tips stroking my cock through the sleep pants I was wearing.

"You know it's not my birthday, right?"

"Yeah, just bored with the movie."

Lynn's hand slid into the fly, two of her fingers and thumb wrapping around my penis and gently pulling it free from the fabric that covered it.

"And we are not alone in the house?"

"Mm hmm." Lynn lifted her head and positioned my penis next to her lips. I couldn't see but felt the butterfly kiss on the tip followed by a wet tongue encircling the head. "I can hear him coming up the stairs before he gets to the kitchen."

Lynn's forefinger and thumb formed a ring around the crown and squeezed gently down my shaft, slowly, pulling the foreskin tight. At the base she relaxed, gliding back up to repeat the move. All the time her head hovered over the glans, kissing and licking it like a candy treat. Never taking me inside her mouth. She was teasing me and loving it. Not just the lack of penetrating her mouth but in her current position I couldn't see what she was doing and as you will learn, like most guys, I am a very visual individual.

The movie was forgotten and my member was throbbing in her hands. I couldn't take it anymore and my right hand ran through her silky brown hair, rested at the back on her skull and pulled her head gently onto my penis. She only took in a little more than the glans, a limit of her lying on my lap, but her remaining fingers encircled the shaft maintaining the excruciatingly slow rhythm.

My left hand was on her rear, kneading the soft flesh under her over-sized t shirt. I grabbed the edge pulling it up. Lynn lifted to let the garment slid up into a bunch around her shoulders.

"What about your concern about being interrupted?" She asked but did nothing to impede the exposure of her breasts.

I enjoyed the partial view at least as I ran my hand under left breast, supporting it as I ran my thumb across her nipple. If you haven't read past stories and don't already have the picture in your head, Lynn is close to a C cup and for a woman in her early forties who has had the attention of two hungry babies and a husband is still amazingly firm. Her pale skin is even lighter on her breasts which makes her dusky pink areolas stand out, which with a diameter close to a silver dollar becomes literal when stimulated. And my thumb was providing just the right amount of stimulus so I got to feel her nipple pull together and extend.

That wasn't all that was extending. I was hard as a rock in Lynn's grasp as she sucked on the glans paying close attention to the underside with her tongue. I could feel myself getting closer. The selfish part of me wanted to force myself to calm down and make this last by I wasn't the one whose neck was probably at an uncomfortable angle.

It didn't matter. Lynn lifted her head up.

"What?" I asked a little too breathy.

Lynn calmly pulled her shirt down again to her waist and grabbed a pillow off the top of the couch and placing it over my lap before laying back down on said pillow.

I heard the pantry door open in the kitchen, then close after a few seconds. Then the refrigerator door opened. The fifteen year old had crawled out of the family room.

"Whatcha need sweetie?" Lynn asked in a nonplussed voice.

"Nothing."

The Fridge closed and the pantry opened again. I kept my mouth shut because I realized biting his head off wouldn't be fair to the kid; he didn't realize what he interrupted. That and telling her son to get lost would probably not do much to maintain Lynn's amorous mood.

"Apples are in the crisper..."

"Nah."

"...Or there's chips left in the bag on counter." Lynn offered.

The bag rustled and in walked my youngest. He glanced at the television, still playing the movie I would have to watch again later and asked, "What's that."

Lynn answered, "One of your Dad's foreign films. Wanna join us?"

Considering I was exposed and still hard as a rock under the pillow you might wonder about this offer, but we both knew the answer. No self-respecting teenager is going to spend that much time with his parents.

He glanced over at us and I could see the disgrace in his look. Lynn was completely decent and from his perspective just laying on my lap. Still that was bordering into realms no man, let alone a teenager, wants to think about his mother.

"No. I'm getting ready to start the new season of Diablo with Ken. You want to build a new character Mom?"

The question wasn't a slight to me, I just didn't game. Lynn did however, it was in her words, "a way to build another tie into the boy's world."

"Not tonight sweetie, I'll build one this weekend and you can help me catch up."

"Kay. Night." And with that he bounded back downstairs.

"Thank God." I said quietly.

"He's just lonely with Brandon out. He's still getting used to the idea his brother is going to be gone most of the time now."

The door downstairs shut and for the next five minutes I watched the movie that I was hopelessly lost following. Then Lynn sat up.

"Game should be going now." She moved the pillow to show that half-time had left me limp. "Looks like I need to start over."

She pulled her t-shirt off, dropping it on the floor, and got on her hands and knees on the couch beside me and brought her mouth down to slowly inhale my member.

Caring Mom to Sex Kitten in less than four seconds. God, I loved that woman.

Lynn, still on her hands and knees, using only her mouth took me in so that her lips were resting on my crotch. She was breathing through her nose and I could feel her tongue working along as much of my shaft as it could touch. I could also feel myself steadily growing inside her mouth. In fairness, as I've said before I am basically around six inches on a good day and regardless of what Lynn wrote not the girth of a monster either.

That said, as I slowly enlarged my way toward her throat, Lynn made no movement outside of that warm, little tongue.

As I became hard I found myself unable to stop a slow, gentle thrusting motion—although I was not going to get further into her mouth. Her left hand rested on my leg, a silent request to hold off. A couple minor coughs confirmed the feeling of tightness on the head as it passed into her throat. She held it only a second before pulling off to get a breath.

Lynn looked up at me, saliva dripping from her lip. She kissed me chastely then whispered in my ear. "Hold my head where you want it and thrust into my mouth till you finish."

My right hand ran through her hair holding it tightly, but not painfully, and pulling her head back. She smiled and I moved her down onto my cock, just a couple inches and then stopped letting my hips push my penis further in and back out.

My left hand started with playing with her breast, swaying back and forth with the motion. But I went further down reaching between her legs and slipped my hand under her panties. As I expected she was wet, excited with the act even if she was not being directly stimulated. I changed that however and began rubbing her clit with my two fingers. Her reaction was twofold, I could feel the fleshy nub harden at my touch and she tried to pull up on my penis.

I held her in place as she had asked and I heard what might have been words trying to find a way around my member. I really wanted to try and get her off so skipped any teasing and flicked at her clit like it was a switch. I would never recommend that if it wasn't for the fact that Lynn's motor had already accelerated by the act of giving me a blowjob.

I however was trying not to finish, now motivated to see her cum more than make my own pleasure last. But our actions were building on each other. As she got more excited, Lynn's head began to bob down on me making my control weaken.

In turn I became more aggressive with my rubbing. Luckily, Lynn was providing enough bodily fluids on both ends to keep us from being sore.

Lynn's legs squeezed together and she made a mewling sound, both signs she was close. But the noise triggered me and I felt the surge. I pushed her head down and flooded her mouth before she took me down her throat.

With two decades experience together we have gotten very good and climaxing together and the release of my semen in her mouth finished the job for my fingers and she let out a shudder and a deep throated moan before she pulled off me coughing but was finally able to swallow.

It took her a minute to get her breath. "This was supposed to be a freebie." Lynn said grabbing her t-shirt to slide it on.

"What can I say, I like making you whimper and shake."

Lynn smiled and got up. "Likewise, but at least one of us needs to be on alert for company even if it was doubtful. When you get me worked up like that it has to be you. I get the feeling it may not have been."

I was readjusting myself and said nothing.

"Oh well, one down, thirty-nine to go." She said.

"Seriously?"

"No. I'll think of something." She walked into the kitchen and I grabbed the remote to start rewinding the movie.

It was Halloween that next week that would provide Lynn with her inspiration for my fantasy. Halloween was on a Wednesday and we were invited to an Adult Halloween party. No not that adult, just kid free. Most participants were close to our age with just a few younger couples. Most in that younger range had kids that were prime trick or treating age and otherwise occupied. Our youngest planned on staying home to study—also known as texting 500 times with his not quite girlfriend since Lynn thought he was too young to date.

I was dressed as Thor. With my 6'4" height and blonde hair I could pull it off kinda thanks to growing out my beard a little for the winter. I had also started going to a gym that summer to work off some work related stress—although the real stress was yet to come. I had lost some weight and gained some muscle. Looking back however I might have been better off eating out more and trying for 'Fat' Thor, although no one would have gotten the joke till the next summer.

Lynn wouldn't tell me what she was dressing as for the party. She said she was okay with not going for a couples theme so I let it go and put together my own outfit with a helmet, prop hammer, and a very uncomfortable leather outfit.

I called Lynn to get ready and she came down the stairs. She was wearing a long platinum blonde wig, high heels, and a trench coat.

"Sexy Flasher?" I asked.

"Lady Godiva." She held up an old fashioned stick horse that I had not noticed. Go figure.

I nodded, "Glad we avoided the theme then, not sure how I'd dress for Pepping Tom."

"Actually, as my husband you would be Earl Leofric, who the Lady rebelled against for the sake of her people." She walked past me grabbing her purse and heading to the garage.

"Huh. Medieval Jerk or Avenger. Tough call." I had a thought and asked. "You are dressed underneath that right?"

"What do you think?"

Her tone was incredulous, asking how I could think that of her. The smirk she gave me however left me wondering as she walked out before I could ask for confirmation.

"I driving," she said.

It was her friend's house so I didn't question any ulterior motive. It only took about ten minutes but since we got a late start, we were late. The cul-de-sac was full and Lynn parked several house down. It was a late party so the sidewalks were empty, the kids already done trick or treating. I didn't realize that Lynn had picked a spot away from the two street lights.

Until the automatic door locks clicked.

"I want a quickie before we go in." Her hands were already working at the zipper on my pants.

I glanced around and didn't see anyone, most of the houses had curtains drawn for the evening and the party was three houses down. I brought up a few arguments for caution but my bride had plausible answers for each and by the time she had me out of the leather pants I was having trouble thinking of reasons.

When her mouth enveloped my slowly hardening member I was done arguing.

She was not taking it slow or gentle. She alternated between her mouth and hand working to get me erect. It didn't take long.

"Move your seat back."

I did, and it slid back far enough that we were almost in the back seat.

Lynn crawled over the console, glancing around as she straddled me. She pulled her trench coat up to reveal she at least had no panties on. She grabbed my penis with her right hand and position me directly below her vagina. She lowered herself enough that the glans separated her labia and she moved her hand and continued down on me slowly.

"Oh my God of Thunder."

Her hands went to my shoulders and she began rocking on me. I grabbed the tie of the trench coat and pulled it loose to reveal she was indeed nude under it. I reached for her breasts, groping them roughly as I felt her nipples harden at the treatment. She leaned forward, kissing me hard, her tongue shooting into my mouth as her hands held my head up against hers. She finally pulled back, her breathing had sped up.

I glanced down at her breasts swaying as she rocked back and forth on me.

"Need a better view?" Lynn asked. She glanced around again and slipped the trench coat off her shoulders and pushing the mid back length hair from the wig behind her. "With me exposed like this we need to be quick. Can you be quick for me, baby?"

I didn't get to answer.

"Stop, hold still." Lynn leaned into me.

"What?"

"Light came on across the street, one house behind us."

I turned enough to see a man, come out the front door in a robe with a small dog on a leash. The dog hit the grass, did its business and the man called it back in. A few seconds later the light went out.

Okay we were pressing our luck. "You should slip the coat back on and we should probably head in, or even head home since you are basically wanting to attend this party naked." I did not want to suggest this, my penis was throbbing inside Lynn as

I fought the urge to thrust again. Maybe I could talk Lynn into going home and finishing.

But the close call seemed to send Lynn into high gear. She shook her head. "I'll be completely covered in the party, more that most ladies. But I'm not ready yet."

She bit her lip and even in the dark I could see her cheeks color. "I want to feel you release inside me and fill me up. Please."

She started rocking back and forth on me, "Can you do that baby? Can you give me a big load if I keeping riding this big cock?"

Lynn's face and neck were crimson. If this is your first time with one of our adventures, I can tell you that normally, as in almost constantly, Lynn is not comfortable with dirty talk. Profanity is out, but even using the word cock was unheard of. Naked, having sex in a parked car in public. No problem. Talking like this to her husband of two decades, she was brazen indeed. She wasn't great at it; but it was nothing a little practice couldn't make better.

"Are you my little car slut?"

She nodded, the gasped, "Yes."

"And what are you doing?" I put my hands under her thighs and helped her to lift up and back down to go along with the rocking motion.

"R...Riding you." Her eyes were closed.

"And making your tits bounce for me?"

She nodded, some the hair from the wig falling across her face.

"Then if you want me to cum in your pussy, you look at me and tell me what you are and what you are doing." Honestly it was all I could do to no lose my load already, but if she wanted to talk dirty for me I was going to give her the chance.

Lynn pushed the loose hair out of her face, and with her cheeks reddening with each word lock eyes on me and said, "You like having your little car slut bounce on your cock and have her tits out for the world to see? Do you? If so, please cum in me. Please."

She sped up her motion on my member but it wasn't necessary. The first please had been too much.

She felt the release and grinned at me as she kept working up and down me.

"Good boy. Give me every little drop, thrust it in."

I did a few more times before my body relaxed. Lynn lifted off me and moved back to her seat. With some effort she got the trench coat back on, fastened and tied off. She got her horse from the back seat and said, "We need to head in."

I had worked myself back into the leather pants, grabbed my helmet and hammer and opened the door. Lynn came around the car and took my arm.

"So thirty-eight to go?"

"Nope. I just needed a quickie. But, I do know what I'm going to do for your birthday now."

"What?"

She just grinned. We took a couple more steps before Lynn stopped.

"Problem?" I asked.

"Little one. I need to freshen up in the bathroom when we get there. Let's just say I don't want to leave any DNA in the carpet."

"Ah," didn't really have any other comment for that.

We got to the door, knocked and it opened. The Hostess, dressed as a sexy pirate and doing a decent job pulling it off ushered us in.

"Who do we have tonight?" She asked.

Lynn answered, "Todd is the God of Thunder and I'm Lady Godiva." She did a mock curtsy.

I glanced around and almost every set of eyes locked on Lynn. At first I thought maybe her coat came undone, but it was buttoned all the way up and tied securely at her waist accenting her hourglass figure. It was odd, Lynn was completely covered from clavicle to calf, but it was the idea that maybe she was naked under that trench coat that was sexier than any pirate or nurse costume. Little did they know she was.