The Cougar and the Anaconda Ch. 05

Story Info
Cougar gets her twin fantasy.
12.2k words
4.66
17.4k
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to thank ngnx for his suggestions and edits. He is a joy to work with, and this story is a million times better because of him.

*****

This is the fifth chapter of The Cougar and the Anaconda. Candace is a 49-year-old partner in a Dallas law firm. She is having an affair with Jeremy, a 24-year-old law student who will be starting at another big firm, Parker & Hanson, when he graduates. Candace's husband, George, and Jeremy's wife, Britney, are oblivious to the affair. Enjoy!

*****

DAY 15: TRASHED

My backside still smarted from Jeremy's rough spankings that morning. I thought about his firm hand throughout the day, and not just when I tried to sit on my raw bottom. There was something erotic about him giving me the pain I desired. I loved that he was so much bigger than me and could position me in bed with a flick of his wrist. But he was always gentle—until this one time, when I asked him not to. And I loved it. Maybe I needed something more, and maybe he'd be willing to provide it.

His spankings released me from my incessant burden of being in control as partner, a wife, a mother. I needed that release. And I needed to ask for it more.

We had spent the evening at Hotel ZaZa. We hadn't planned to spend the night, but it was late, and I was sick of rushing home. I wanted to stay with Jeremy.

I lifted my upper body off the bed so my breasts were in his line of vision. I wasn't above using my feminine wiles to get what I wanted.

He reached out and drew a finger along my pearls. "I love that you wear your necklace in bed."

"Thank you."

"You know what else I like?"

"What?"

He slid his hand down to cup my breast. "These. So soft. Gorgeous. I love how they sway when you move."

"You're making me blush."

"I wasn't done." He beaded one nipple between his long fingers. "And these. I love how they respond to my touch. It's like they reach out for me when I'm firm with them."

"Like my ass?"

"Exactly. As soon as I spanked you, you pushed it out like you couldn't get enough."

"We should try that again sometime."

He reached around and slapped my ass. "Like this?"

"Ouch. I wasn't ready for it."

He squeezed where his hand lay. "This ass. Don't get me started on how much I love this ass. When you bend over, I become a Neanderthal. Must. Fuck. Woman."

I laughed and kissed him on the chest. "Know what I like about you?"

"Hang on. I wasn't done." He cradled my face in one big hand, running his thumb across my cheek. "Your face. Your beautiful face is what caught my eye on the train, even before you knew I was alive. You were always lost in a book or legal documents, so I could check you out without you noticing. I stared at you almost every day for about two weeks—I felt like a stalker. Then one day you smiled at me, and it seemed you glowed from the inside."

"That's sweet. I had no idea."

"It's true. Even now, every time you smile at me, my chest feels warm, and I grin like a fool. How did I get so lucky to have this amazing woman in my life?"

Jeremy reached out and entwined his fingers with mine. We lay quiet for a minute, looking at each other. He was such a big guy, and so young, that I forgot how tender and mature he could be. Not for the first time, I reminded myself, Do not take this for granted.

"You kind of stole my thunder, because I wanted tell you how much I love your smile."

He grinned.

"See—there it is. Melts me every time." I slid my lips against his. "Your eyes are mesmerizing—I forget about the rest of the world when I look into them. But my favorite part of your face is your lips. You do things with those lips that I didn't know were possible."

"I hope to do those soon."

"I agree. But let me finish." I ran my hand across his chest and down his happy trail. "I love this firm chest and the way deep, male sounds emanate from it when you're happy or turned on—or bellowing out a hard orgasm."

"I'd be happy to demonstrate the last one."

"Soon, Romeo. Where was I? Oh yeah, how could I forget? These abs—it's shameful the things I want to do to you when I see them."

"It's good to know all those hours in the gym pay off."

"They do, big boy. Speaking of big boy—I like your legs, your ass, your yadda, yadda, but you know my favorite part." I grabbed his hardening cock and stroked.

He groaned. "I love your touch—I forgot that one."

"You can have it all night if you want to stay."

"I'd love to, but Britney's home."

George was out of town, but Jeremy didn't have the luxury of a traveling spouse. He needed to check in with his wife, offer to bring a late dinner home. When he picked up his phone, he found she had already left him a text: "I'm staying over at Daddy and Mom's. You know how to order a pizza if you're hungry."

Her message shocked me. "Ouch. Things are worse than I appreciated."

"Yep. Not a great way to welcome a baby." His face fell.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No. I want to enjoy our time together. We don't get much of it." A mischievous smile replaced his solemnity. "And I get to spend the night."

"You know how to make me happy."

"Do you know how to make me happy?"

"How?"

"What's almost as good as sex?"

I stared at him blankly.

"Food!"

I should have known. "Food, got it. Here's the menu. Pick something."

Jeremy ordered enough to feed a small village, including two hot fudge brownie sundaes.

"You're getting sundaes?"

"Correction. We're getting sundaes."

"Why? You never eat dessert."

He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. "Because you've had a bad day. And nothing makes a day better than ice cream and chocolate."

Jeremy was wise beyond his years.

After room service left, we stripped off our robes to wear our favorite attire: nothing.

I pretended to pick at my Caesar salad, but couldn't wait to dive into my sundae. Two bites in, Jeremy dipped his finger in my ice cream and smeared it on my cheek.

"What was that about?"

"Same as this." He flung a fudge-covered mound of brownie at my chest.

"Jeremy!"

"What?" He lifted a spoon covered in ice cream and hot fudge and drizzled it across my thigh.

Game on, buster. I stood up and armed myself with my spoon and sundae. "It's sticky. Stop or I'll get you back."

Lobbing a scoop of hot fudge down my torso, he grinned. "Please do."

"Dammit." I filled my spoon to the brim, held the tip for momentum, and catapulted ice cream and fudge at Jeremy's chest.

"Nice shot. Aim for my cock next time."

I was done with his childish game. Tossing the spoon to the side, I grabbed a handful of sundae and smeared it down his dick.

Jeremy was on me in a flash. He threw me backwards onto the bed. He attacked me with the sundae, rubbing the remaining ice-cream-covered chunks on my breast and painting me with his fudge-coated spoon.

"Stop it. Stop!" Pinning my arms with one hand, he ran ice cream circles around my breasts, drew smushed brownie down my tummy, and smeared hot fudge over my mound. When he got to my pussy, he tossed the spoon to the floor, dug his fingers into the fudge-covered ice cream, then streaked it up my slit.

"I'm a mess!"

His lips quirked up in a devilish smile. "Not for long."

He slid his face up to mine, grinding the brownie, ice cream, and hot fudge into one sugary, gooey mess covering both our bodies.

Nibbling a piece of brownie off my neck, he grinned. "Happy? Now we're both a mess."

"Is my lover a man or a boy?"

"Yes."

"You're terrible."

He approached me with a devilish smile. "Lucky for you, I have a big appetite. So I'm going to lick this off you."

His first target was the ice cream drizzling in cool rivulets beneath my eye.

"I'd better start with this beautiful face."

He tickled my fudge-dabbled nose with his tongue before moving down to nibble my lips.

Biting my lower lip, he caught my eye and mumbled, "Candace."

"Jeremy."

"I wuboo."

"What?"

He let go of my lip. "I tried to be funny and not too intense when I said it, but I love you."

I had felt that way a long time. No one bends over for a pool cue unless they're in love. "I love you too, Jeremy. Now get this off me."

"With pleasure."

And at that, he dragged his tongue down my sugary neck, licking up chocolate and vanilla as he went. He was eager to get to my breast which he had turned into a mounded sundae. He sucked it, licked it, nibbled the chunks of brownie that had adhered to its tip.

"Fuck, you taste good."

"I swear to god, if you chew on my nipple I will scream."

"Got it, easy on the nipple."

He licked my stomach in a spiral, starting near my hips and ending at my core. He lapped up the melting ice cream and cooling fudge as he went, teasing a chunk of brownie out of my belly button at the end. I bucked my hips when he brought his mouth down to my mound, where hot fudge gathered in a heap then rippled down my hips and into my pussy.

He teased the hood of my clit with his tongue and eased my legs apart. I was rapacious for his tongue, seconds from slamming his mouth onto me.

"Candace?"

"Jeremy?"

"What would you like me to do now?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught him reaching toward the sundae bowl. He was up to no good.

"I want you to lick all this mess off me. And fuck me with your mouth."

He whipped his hand around and smeared a handful of sundae into my pussy. "Like this?"

He dove into me like he hadn't eaten for days, spreading me wide and devouring me from the sugary layer in. I writhed against his tongue, lost in the dual pleasure of the competing temperatures: his warm breath, the frozen dessert. He dragged lumpy brownie across my pussy, then followed it with smooth ice cream; the contrast in sensations had me grinding into his mouth.

He smiled up at me, brown fudge and white ice cream mottling the bottom half of his face. I'd never seen him so happy.

I needed his mouth on me. "Get back to eating my sundae—I mean pussy."

"Yes, ma'am."

Parting my sticky folds with his thumbs, he sucked them clean like a starving man. He ran his tongue up to my clit, making me jiggle my ass around as I squirmed with pleasure. This man knew all my buttons and how to press them.

He licked the melted sundae with relish, running his tongue down to my asshole, where the melting ice cream trickled in a stream and puddled. He couldn't lick fast enough to warm my pussy, which chilled under the gooey dessert.

"This is cold. Get it off me."

"I'm licking as fast as I can."

"My pussy has icicles. Lick faster. Put that young tongue to use."

He chuckled between my legs, sending a deep rumble across my clit and into my womb. The sensation shot sparks of desire throughout my body.

"Oh, fuck, don't stop."

I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his mouth to my sex. He laughed again, pushing my pussy into a conflagration of desire and need. He nibbled at my lips, spreading them apart to give himself better access to my hungrier bits. When he got to my hole, he sucked hard, like whipped cream would pour out on his tongue.

Licking the sundae out of me, he hummed in pleasure as his tongue searched deep within me. The vibrations of his deep tone were too much to take, and I bucked my hips into his face. My nectar mixed with the sundae. He lapped it up together, moaning when I oozed out on him.

I loosened my grip on his hair so he could drag his tongue to my clit. It felt like a small nub of ice, and I welcomed his warmth bringing it back to life. I reached down and held myself open so he had maximum access to my sticky bud. He pulled me between his teeth and sucked me in. I needed that mouth, but I needed it all.

"Jeremy, finger me."

"Getting there."

"Stop talking and get there."

"You're demanding."

"You lacquered me in ice cream. I get to be demanding."

"Point taken."

He dipped his mouth back to my clit, kneading it with his warm tongue, and stroked two fingers into my greedy hole. He eased them in and out to the rhythm his tongue fucking my clit. I circled my hips into his face and fingers to give his motion an extra dimension. The combination of in and out, stroking up and down, and circling around and around brought me to the edge.

In almost imperceptible movements, he swiveled his fingers around and stroked my G-spot. Three firm brushes against that delectable spot and I was in rapture, squeezing his face into my pussy and wrapping his head between my thighs. I cried out as the world tumbled down around me, leaving a glaring white light with Jeremy and I floating in empty space and immeasurable time. The universe held still as my channel contracted in desperate need around his fingers.

Then he was on me, too turned on to wait, fucking me through the last part of my orgasm. His cock was so filling—everything I needed. I held my legs open to give him full access, yearning for him to tear deep inside me, to merge into me. He slammed through me with a frightening passion, setting my body on fire and sending vibrations across my limbs. I contracted around him—strong, muscular spasms that gripped him and hindered his efforts to thrust in and pull out.

As I came on him, there was nothing but sex. His cock. My cunt. Fusing into each other. My body bore down on his dick, never wanting it to leave me. Needing him to fill me up and consume me.

When I became aware of my surroundings, my orgasm subsided and my muscles relaxed. He slid out and pounded back into me. I could tell by the catch in his breath and the grunt in his voice he was close. I grabbed his ass and lifted my own to give him more to fuck against.

He fucked harder against my added pressure. "Oh god. Fuck yes."

"Come for me, Jeremy. Fuck me hard."

He let loose with his hips, flying faster and harder as he pumped his cock in and out. The pain of his size taking me at that speed and depth was exquisite. His mound plowed into my clit with each drive, and his thick head stroked my most sensitive spot with each stroke.

I grabbed his back and raked my nails down harder than I meant to. There was no time to apologize as I was off, squeezing another orgasm out on his magnificent dick, wanting to cry and laugh at the beauty of what we had. Jeremy leaned down and sucked one sticky nipple, drawing out my climax. I held him tight as my pussy vibrated around him, and I shifted my hips up to draw him deeper.

He took over my body, forced his way through my heart and soul. I yearned to give my all to him.

Jeremy grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head.

"I'm going to fuck you hard now."

"Hard? What've we been doing—a waltz?"

He was too focused to respond. He plowed me firm and deep, his dick making up for the time it had been trapped in my contractions. He required a few solid pumps then he came deep inside me. Growling out a string of obscenities, he shut his eyes and arched his back. I felt his shaft respond as he thrust again and again, filling me with his warm cum.

Sighing in deep satisfaction, he slid his lips across mine then collapsed to my side. I snuggled my head on his muscular chest, but otherwise didn't move, didn't speak. His post-orgasmic zone was achingly blissful, but fleeting, and I wanted to give him the space to enjoy it to its fullest.

After he'd caught his breath, he looked at me in mock-seriousness. "You're sticky. What happened?"

"Very funny."

"This place is trashed."

"I'm going to take a shower."

He grabbed my hand. "Before we shower, would you tell me what happened with Parker?"

I'd been dreading this. "Parker's term for letting you out of the contract is you and I submit to him for one night."

"What does that mean?"

"We do whatever he wants."

"You mean sexually? Like a threesome?"

"Whatever he wants. He would be in charge. We would do whatever he says."

"What a sick fuck."

"I agree. But I couldn't change his mind."

"What did you offer him?"

I couldn't make eye contact with Jeremy.

He drew me into his arms. "Candace, no. I'm so sorry."

I struggled not to cry. "I have a long history with Parker. I hoped 'please' would work. I was wrong. Anyway, will you do this? One night with Parker is better than five years doing anything Monica wants."

"After what you did for me? I'll do anything."

"I have a plan that should keep the night from being too bad." I explained my idea.

Jeremy shook his head. "I'm so lucky you're in my life."

"Why?"

"If it wasn't for you, I'd get it on with Monica. Instead, I get to fuck Parker. Great trade-off."

"Shut up."

I whacked him with a pillow. Goose down feathers flew everywhere, adhering to the smears of sundae on us, the comforter, and the carpeting.

"Shit. Now this place really is trashed."

DAY 16: PARKER IN CHARGE

Parker was smug when I told him we agreed to his terms. He booked a suite at the Ritz-Carlton for a Friday night.

The timing didn't matter for Jeremy, because Britney had informed him she would stay with her parents until the baby arrived. He made valiant efforts to save their marriage, but she shot him down at every opportunity. She refused to go to more firm events, even though spouses attended most of them, she declined his requests to have lunch or dinner together, and she refused to sleep in their marital bed. Her refusal to be affectionate or intimate with him had morphed into an avoidance to interact with him at all. Jeremy was reluctant to discuss it, but he worried about what kind of marriage they were bringing a baby into, and whether they would survive the birth of their first child.

My marital situation was nearly as complicated. George was home, and I made up an excuse about traveling to meet a client Saturday morning. It would be the first time in over two decades of practicing law that I met with a client on a Saturday morning. It was a bullshit excuse; George knew, but he care. Like so many aspects of our marriage, George didn't ask questions and wasn't concerned. He said he was happy to have the house and the time to himself.

Jeremy and I met at the bar for liquid courage.

I had brought a small camera in my purse. Our plan was to videotape Parker in a sexual encounter with one of us then threaten to send it to his wife. If she did own his firm, as I suspected, he would be terrified of her finding out he cheated on her. We would use the video to coerce him to release Jeremy from the employment contract. I was as nervous as Jeremy about whether it would work. "Remember, we need a video snippet of him being inappropriate with one of us, then we're done."

Jeremy looked like he could kill Parker. "I don't want that person to be you."

"Then we're even, because I don't want it to be you."

"Next round is on me, then we'll head up."

We gulped our drinks. "Let's get this over with."

Aside from the sound of Jeremy cracking his knuckles in barely-concealed rage, we were quiet in the elevator.

When he opened the door, Parker was all smiles, like he was thrilled we had made it to the party.

I tried to take charge. "Hi, Parker."

His smile disappeared. "You need to call me Mr. Parker."

Jeremy didn't say a word. He had Parker by several inches and at least 30 pounds, to say nothing of the age difference. While Jeremy flexed his hands and tried not to choke Parker, I positioned my purse on a ledge near the bed.

Parker played the genteel host. "Shall we order drinks, snacks?"

I was short-tempered. "Let's get started. What do you want?"

Waving his hand like he had not a care in the world, Parker said, "I want a Bombay Sapphire martini. Since you two can't decide what you want, I'll order for you." He walked over to the desk and pulled out the menu. "Hmm, let's see, how about snacks. Are either of you craving anything?"

I rolled my eyes. "Parker, no."

His temper flared. "Mr. Parker. Don't make me tell you again." As fast as his temper reared its head, he slipped back to playing the Southern gentleman. "How about shrimp cocktails? Those are always nice. Oh, and they have caviar with blinis. One of my favorites. Lovely with martinis."