The Cougar and the Milf Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After recovering, Oreillan climbed off me and fell flat on the bed, legs spread like a complete slut. What followed was the most detailed examination of an arsehole -- male or female -- I have ever done, using fingers, tongue, and cock.

It was clear that Oreillan's focus of the afternoon was her arsehole because she grabbed both cheeks and spread them apart. Her intimate orifice was relaxed but not gaping, a situation she wanted me to change.

"Make me gape for you!" She breathlessly intoned as I shuffled down the bed.

I used one hand to stimulate her leaky cunt and stimulate her clit while I used the digits of my other hand to finger her relaxed rosebud, opening her up and stretching that muscle.

Before too long, Oreillan released her grip on her arse cheeks and began massaging, massage, and squeezing her firm, hard, large, and sensitive breasts.

"Oh yeah," She moaned, "Keep stretching me, keep working that hole."

Using saliva as the only means of lubricant, I continued to aim spitballs at her holes and to use my fingers to massage them into her shitter. With no little effort, I managed to insert three fingers, in a v-shape, inside.

"Fuck! I feel so full," She announced sensuously, tugging those turgid nipples as hard as she could, Oh, here I cum!

I kept three fingers as far inside Oreillan's enlarged shitter, trying to force just a little more flesh inside while I lapped as hard as I could on her slick clit as her body tensed up

Oreillan's orgasm struck but without the usual violence. It was not a wave, more like slipping into a warm bath. There was no thrashing or bucking; she simply melted into the bed.

"Oh, yeah!" She breathed, long and deeply as I wound down my action.

Withdrawing my fingers, her arsehole did not tense but remained relaxed and open. I was proud of my first gape, small though it was, and I wish I could have photographed it.

"That was an unusual orgasm!" Oreillan announced when she had recovered.

"In what way? I asked, looking up from her fire holes conscious of the slime coating my face.

"Hard to describe," She began in typically vague tones, "Like, I can come from just pinching my nipples, and I can come from anal, but the two combined, wow!"

"You come from anal?" I asked lasciviously.

"Not all the time," She moaned, "But when I do, watch out!"

"A strong one?"

"The strongest," Replied Oreillan still in liquid format splayed across the bed, "And the best!"

"Glad you liked this one."

Oreillan then grabbed both arse cheeks and spread them far apart.

"How's my gape?" She asked playfully.

The hole expanded greatly. It was perfectly round with a pink circumference with a black interior that descended to the unknown depths.

"It's perfect," I replied with genuine admiration, before running my tongue across its diameter.

"I want you to fuck my arse now."

Without skipping a beat, I rose and rested on my haunches and eased my long-suffering shaft inside Oreillan's worked hole. Despite the stretching, she remained plenty tight when she released her grip on those chunky cheeks.

As I eased in, I noticed Oreillan scanning my face intently for the reaction to entering her arsehole. She chuckled at the expression I made as I eased inside.

"Feel good?"

"Fucking amazing!"

"Same here," She replied, "Now fuck it hard!"

Oreillan placed her hands on my things as I began pumping.

"Harder!"

Sweat was flowing from my brow as I quickened my pace. With each thrust, I felt the tightness of Oreillan's O-ring ease by a tiny amount. Her eyes were closed, grunting deeply now.

Then Oreillan took a hand from her thigh and began rubbing her clit. She was the only Australian girl, before and since, that did that while taking cock in the arse, it was such an erotic sight.

And then, there were her meaty breasts slapping together, rippling in time to our fucking motion. That sight tipped me over the edge, and I came seconds later, loud, and proud.

As with every other encounter with Oreillan, she worked me up to a state of such arousal that I discharged ropes of thick, sticky man cream, this time inside her gaping arsehole in an orgasm of unbelievable blinding pleasure.

When I disappointingly withdrew, deflated and satisfied, Oreillan's hand that was smashing her clit reached down and began scooping up my sperm that was bubbling from her firey hole. She rubbed it between her fingers, bringing her hand up to look at the fluid and playing with it for her entertainment.

"Phew, that was amazing!" I breathed chest heaving from the effort and the reward.

"It was better than amazing," Replied Oreillan as she brought her sticky fingers to her lips as tasted my discharge, "Mm, tasty.

"You are a live wire!"

"I told you," She answered with a playful giggle.

Oreillan brought the cum-coated hand to her chest and massaged the sticky mess across one of her exquisite nipples.

With both of us covered in sweat, other bodily fluids and smelling funky, Oreillan announced her intention to take a shower. For whatever reason, I decided against joining her in the cubicle but watched as she soaped up her perfect body, paying attention to her breasts.

"You want a blowjob?" Asked Oreillan suddenly.

"Sure," I answered, walking closer to the shower cubicle. However, I was sceptical that Oreillan would make me orgasm after such a powerful explosion inside her gaping arsehole. Not to be daunted by a challenge, Oreillan took me down her throat and pumped me for all I was worth as the shower rinsed the soap from her body.

Curiously, as I was receiving this stunning blowjob, I noticed a yellow stream emanate from between her legs. Oreillan was pissing in the shower while throating my cock. The time was fast approaching when I would raise the possibility of enjoying water sports.

As predicted and despite Oreillan's talented mouth, I did not keep wood, and we gave up trying to make me orgasm.

After rinsing, Oreillan exited the shower, and I handed her a towel.

"Jeebus, I'm going to feel that for the rest of the day."

"Huh?"

"My arse is all tingling after you fucked it."

"I had no idea you were into that anal."

"It's been a long time," Oreillan confessed, "But I love it."

"So, I see."

"I haven't taken anything as large as you back there," She responded as the towel ran between her cheeks, "But I enjoy a challenge."

"So, you'll be up for it again?" I asked like an eager puppy.

"Now that I can take you and come easily, I'll want it all the time!"

This was music to my ears. Anal is my number one kink while golden showers are a close second.

With both of us satisfied, I left for home and looked forward to a nice cold beer on such a lovely day.

From that point forward, anal became a staple of the sex acts that Oreillan and I did with each other. She told me that anal orgasms, or 'assgams' as she playfully called them, were more potent than any other form of pleasure. I even persuaded Oreillan to penetrate my arsehole when she rimmed me, a throwback to my rediscovered bi side a few years earlier. Oreillan even succeeded in swallowing my sperm while fingering my pucker one day, what a unique orgasm that was.

One of the highlights of our evolving sex life occurred a few weeks later. I was invited to her place, a charming townhouse in the northern suburb of Joondanna that supplied glorious views of the CBD. The weather was fantastic with a bright blue sky and a warming orange ball of heat passing slowly overhead.

The action began the moment I was across the threshold. Oreillan dressed in some expensive lingerie, all lace that fully highlighted her impressive cougar figure. She pushed me onto the sofa, after which my rapid hardening cock was freed and quickly devoured by her mouth.

As I grew to diamond strength from Oreillan's oral expertise, she suddenly produced a bottle of personal lubricant from beneath a cushion. She released my purpled-raging head with a smack of the lips.

"There's going to be some surprises today."

"Oh, and what's that?"

Without answering, Oreillan proceeded to massage generous amounts of personal lubricant across my shaft and raging purple head. When she judged I was ready, Oreillan stood up, twirled around, and eased the lace panties down her tight legs.

"Time to put this magnificent cock somewhere else."

Oreillan grabbed my well-lubed shaft in one hand and with the other yanked a fleshy butt cheek aside, thereby exposing her twitching rosebud.

This was how it was for an extended time, all anal. We had not engaged in much pussy fucking. I asked her why and was told that Oreillan had not received anal sex in a long time because those partners did not like it. So, when I rolled into her life and had stuck my tongue up her arse on our first date, she knew she could indulge in one of her deeOreillany prized fetishes.

With my legs spread, Oreillan straddled me and lowered her rump so that the tip of my cock poked at her O-ring. She fumbled for several unsuccessful moments trying to get my cock inside her arsehole, but she was too tight.

"Jeez," I hissed, wrapped up in the visuals, "Your arse is tight today."

"Yeah," She moaned frustratingly, "I should have warmed it up earlier."

I made a mental note to show me how she did that.

Oreillan continued to bob up and down and to wiggle my cock trying vainly to get it into her most intimate hole.

Suddenly, the hole yielded, and we gasped in unison.

"That's so fucking tight!" I exclaimed Oreillan's hole reluctantly accepted my intrusion.

Oreillan kept gasping but concentrated as she worked her peach down my shaft.

"Oh, god, mmm!"

The visual spectacle was impressive.

Then I was balls deep with Oreillan's arse cheeks nestled on my pelvis, my cock buried deep inside, her hands gripping my thighs. Then she began bobbing up and down, her rosette jacking my cock and her hands keeping her cheeks as far apart as they would go.

"That's it, babe," I encouraged, "Fuck it hard."

Inevitably, Oreillan's hands went back to her sensitive breasts, so I placed a hand on each globe and forced them apart again so that I could visually watch Oreillan's anus glide up and down on its unwelcome intruder.

"You like this big, old cock up your arse?"

"Uh-hum," Oreillan confirmed, "I love you fucking my bum."

Bum, how quaint, how innocent!

Oreillan rode me with increasing speed, and we both moaned in pleasure.

"Nice big cock deep in my arse," She said breathlessly at one point when she forcefully sat down on my groin and wiggled her booty.

Then without warning, Oreillan stood up with my cock exiting the tight confines of her arse with a pop. She turned around and took hold of my funky cock with one hand and dropped to her knees in front of my sporting a big smile.

"Now for the first surprise," She said, before sinking her lips across my cock.

I thought only porn stars did Arse-To-Mouth or ATM, but nope regular folk did too. This was the first time Oreillan had performed that act on me and boy did it feel good.

So dirty, so nasty and so primal!

"Mm, suck it, baby!" Which she did, enthusiastically.

Oreillan opened her throat and forced every bit of my length down it, rested for a second or two, and made that gagging noise before spitting me out.

"Mm, goes right down my throat." She said with a proud smile before continuing to throat my slick shaft.

Oreillan deep throated me a few more time while wanking me to reclaim her breath when that act overwhelmed her.

"Let's put it back in your arse?"

"Mm," Replied Oreillan, "Don't have to ask me twice."

She got up from her knees, spun around and sat her O-ring down on my cock. There was no resistance this time, but she was still mighty tight.

"Oh, baby, that's amazing!" I moaned, as Oreillan sunk hard on my pelvis.

Now, she grabbed both cheeks and spread them apart for my viewing pleasure and began riding me, harder than before.

"You like fucking my arse?" Asked Oreillan rhetorically between moans and gasps of pleasure.

"Uh-huh," I replied, "Love my big cock working your shitter!"

I could just make out Oreillan's meaty tits bouncing around her arsehole rode my cock.

"Oh yeah," I moaned, "Fuck that cock!"

"I love it deep in my arse."

"That's it."

As before, a few minutes of arse fucking was followed by several minutes of ATM. The difference here was that Oreillan used her mouth only, and it felt great. A few more deep throats followed with some tongue action on my head that enabled her to regain her breath but not once were her lips ever detached from my cock.

"A little bit more arse fucking," Oreillan announced standing up, "Haven't had enough yet."

No complaint from me. I did, however, reach over and grabbed the bottle of lubricant and added liberal dose to my raging member.

Oreillan reverse cow-girled me again, my cock entering her O-ring with practised ease. She sat down on me with a satisfying grunt. The added lube allowed Oreillan to ride with more ferocity, but it was a double-edged benefit with my cock prone to exiting her shitter unexpectedly. At one point, I used my accidental ejection to check the status of the gape.

"Let me see how busted your arsehole is?"

Oreillan spread her cheek apart as far as they would go, allowing me a jaw-dropping look at her pucker. While loosed and relaxed, the circle of darkness was smaller than on earlier occasions, but her pussy was positively dripping and giving off a strong, heady aroma.

"Stick that big dick back in my arse!" Ordered Oreillan before riding me hard again.

I was not sure how long I would last under this all-out anal assault, and I felt my balls suffering accordingly.

Mercifully, Oreillan administered a third ATM which effectively but temporarily reprieved my orgasm.

"Mm, you like me sucking my arse juice off your cock, don't you?" Asked Oreillan, rhetorically again and smiling at me.

"It's the hottest thing I've seen." Which was true because earlier anal ladies in my life were not keen on it, which was hardly surprising.

Pleased with the compliment, Oreillan continued cleaning up my cock.

"Nasty girl," I breathed out.

"You have no idea just how nasty I can get."

"I'm sure I'll find out."

"Careful what you wish for." Replied Oreillan, slapping my engorged helmet against her slutty tongue before resuming the ATM to mutual grunts of satisfaction.

Then Oreillan suddenly revealed surprise number two.

"You want to come in my mouth or my arse?" Oreillan asked after releasing her luscious lips from my helmet.

Both choices were equally appealing. Previously, I would fire off round and round of sticky sperm across her magnificent rack which Oreillan revelled in by massaging it into her skin. Coming in her mouth was relatively new, but equally pleasing, development. So, I seriously had to think about the choices, but I could only settle on one of the two alternatives offered.

"In your arse, babe."

"Mm." She replied with a huge smile, eminently happy with my choice.

With that, she released my shaft, pirouetted 180 degrees again, spread her generous butt cheeks and buried my cock deep in her bowels again. This time her goal was to jack me off using the power of her O-ring. I was so close; her effort would be scant. Oreillan knew it too and smashed her rump into me with real purpose.

"Get ready, babe," I announced a minute or two later into this last anal ride.

I came very quickly and made sure she knew about it. Upon announcing my orgasm, Oreillan simply sank onto my pelvis as my shaft spasmed violently inside her arsehole, pumping an untold amount of man-goo inside her shitter. At each spasm from my cock, we both groaned in pleasure.

Alas, a man's orgasm lasts, on average, ten short seconds but my withering cock was rapidly deflating inside Oreillan's spasming O-ring. Today was another fantastic anal creampie, and she knew I quickly faded after such a raw experience.

"Is it all in there?" Oreillan asked as she gently bounced on my flagging shaft.

"Yeah, I think so," Was all I mustered, panting hard from the effort, as her words brought me back to consciousness.

With both hands still spreading her butt cheeks, Oreillan slowly, delicately released my softening length from the tight confines of her arsehole by lifting upwards, revealing to me slightly larger gape than earlier.

Then Oreillan revealed the third and final surprise for the day.

In less than a second, that tiny opening expelled the contents of my balls across my crotch in a smelly, rumbling fart, to which Oreillan giggled in delight. She turned around to see the mess made and dropped to her knees.

Amazed and agog, I watched Oreillan gobble up my sperm that she expelled from her arsehole not seconds earlier. After she gargled my seed, she swallowed, smiled, and reached in for the most delicate peck on the lips.

What a fucking filthy bitch this cougar was, but she had other tricks up her sleeve.

Oreillan planned on introducing me to the Milf.


12