The Cougar and the Milf Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you let Jason know that we are going to let him hose down our colons today?"

Oreillan just snorted at Dee's filthy talk as she continued sucking me while Dee gave my balls a thorough lapping and shooting me a determined look.

The best part occurred when the two girls simultaneously suck on my helmet while exchanging kisses.

"I think she wants your dick inside her now," Cooed Dee.

"No," Replied Oreillan, "You're the guest. He should do you first; otherwise, it'd be rude."

Dee, faking acquiescence, rolled over onto her back, tilted her head over the side of the day bed, and opened her mouth. I fed her mouth my length while Oreillan spread Dee's legs and ate her pussy.

In her new position, Dee was better able to take my full length inside her delicious mouth. I took the opportunity to feel her clit and pussy.

Both were hotter than Hades, and she was wet, extremely wet. I pulled my fingers to my mouth and sucked them dry Dee was delicious too.

"Tasty, isn't she?" Teased Oreillan and she tongued Dee's lady parts.

Dee just gargled in response with her hands on my hips, pulling me deeper into her mouth. Her chest was a work of art, rippling slightly to my thrusting motion.

Suddenly, Dee ejected my boner, hocked up a handful of spit and rubbed it across her clit and pussy in a move that seemed unnecessary.

"Let's see what we've got here," I said, shuffling around the bed.

"Yeah," Replied Oreillan pulling Dee's legs back, "You want to flip her over?"

"Nah," I replied, positioning my cock at the entrance to her pussy, "On her back's just fine."

"Oh," Dee let out a long, high-pitched squeak as I eased my length inside.

Oreillan rubbed Dee's clit as I buried my cock to the hilt and started fucking her volcanic pussy.

"Fuck, that feels good," Screeched Dee placing her hands on her tits, "Good job you worked my colon earlier with the plug.

"I wish I had of prepared better when I first took his cock up my arse," Laughed Oreillan, remembering our first anal date, while watching me fuck her friend.

Each time I pulled my cock out, it came out coated with Dee's flowing juice, and it glistened in the late afternoon sun.

"You're fucking my pussy, so good!" Moaned Dee as Oreillan was nuzzling on a nipple.

I fucked Dee harder for a few extra moments before Oreillan pushed me out.

"Look," She purred, "It's still there!"

Dee pulled her legs back, exposing her arsehole still stuffed with the plug from their earlier play.

"Can I pull it out?" I asked eagerly.

"Sure, baby," Dee replied.

"Go on, honey," Encouraged Oreillan who tongued her friend's clit again.

Having some experience with butt plugs, I knew that a woman enjoys the experience most when her hole was at its most stretched when the base of the toy hovers across the sphincter.

Under the twin stimulation of butt plug removal and clit licking, Dee surprised everyone and ejaculating a short, sharp jet of fluid.

"Oh," Giggled Oreillan friskily slapping an arse cheek, "It's been a while since you did that."

I was offered the plug and without thinking, greedily accepted. I loved its funky taste, but there was also a faint detergent flavour to it as well.

Oreillan took the plug from my mouth and dropped it on the bed. She pulled a cheek apart, and I could see only the faintest indication of a gape that was winking at me.

This was going to be a tight entry.

"Go on, Hun," Breathed Oreillan, "Put your cock inside her colon."

I positioned the head at the entrance and applied pressure.

Immediately, I felt Dee push against me, and that enabled me to enter her arsehole easier than I thought it was going to be. She was hissing as my girth stretched wider than the plug ever did. Oreillan watched Dee's expression who, in turn, watched mine.

Once I was balls deep, I rested to allow Dee to adjust to my foreign invasion. Oreillan gently tickled Dee's clit, and her own, I felt her O-ring relax somewhat, and then Dee began flexing it on my cock.

"You can fuck me now," Beamed Dee with her preparations and adjustments completed, "And fuck me hard."

Like Oreillan, Dee was an anal pro!

The pleasure of this taboo act quickly washed over her well-built frame, and she threw her head back in delight, grabbed her boobs and emitted groans of joy.

"Now, you know two girls that can take your delicious cock inside their arses," Squeaked Oreillan who continued to rub Dee's clit.

I pulled out looking for a gaping hole but was disappointed. Oreillan, however, got her tongue deep inside that fleshy hole for a few seconds of rimming before I shoved my cock back inside.

"Oh, yeah," Breathed Oreillan, "Fuck her arse."

Well, I was not going to say no and thrust in hard.

Dee's moans suddenly increased in pitch and frequency.

"Oh, fuck!"

I quickened my pace, sensing she was about to orgasm.

These PAWGs were unbelievably sexual!

Oreillan lay next to her friend and uttered obscenities into her ear as Dee came hard.

"Okay, now go fuck her!" Said Dee after she recovered.

Dee continued laying on her back with her legs in the air, while I shuffled aside. I grabbed Oreillan's thighs and manoeuvred into the doggy position. The two girls kissed deeply and passionately.

"Arse number two," I replied, licking my lips in anticipation.

Bringing up some saliva, I rubbed it over my raging cock head.

"It's your favourite arse, right?" Asked Dee, "You know, your girlfriends?"

I found it quaint that Dee referred to me as Oreillan's boyfriend. We did not behave as a committed couple. Sure, we hung out together all the time with friends and each other. Sure, our relationship had progressed as I detailed at the beginning of this account, but I think our friends considered us, as we did, 'friends with benefits'.

Anyway, whatever?

Back to the task at hand.

I eased inside my 'girlfriend's' arse and met little resistance. Oreillan's head was resting on one of Dee's boobs, her eyes closed tightly, concentrating on the feelings pulsing from her stretched rosebud. Dee was watching my movements, and lovingly stroking her friend's arm that was massaging her clit.

"You okay?" I asked when I was all the way in.

"Oh, yeah," Came a languid reply.

"I want to watch him plough your nasty arsehole," Said Dee, rising from the bed.

Both Oreillan and I were moaning in pleasure.

"Such a tight arsehole," I hissed, easing in and out.

Dee positioned herself at a right angle to us, reached down and spread Oreillan's meaty cheeks apart, which had the instant sensation of loosening her sphincter.

We both gasped in pleasure.

"Look at that!" Exclaimed Dee at the sight of my glistening shaft pumping her friend's back door.

She then hocked up some spit and expertly aimed for my pole which pooled at that most intimate of openings.

"Fuck!" Dee gasped at her success before turning and kissing me with fury, our tongues dancing.

I pulled out to see if I was any more successful and getting a gape with Oreillan than I was with Dee.

Alas, no.

Dee reached down for a closer look, though.

So, I eased back in.

Oreillan was lost in another world, moaning, swearing, and rubbing her clit.

After several minutes of relentless arse fucking, I withdrew my shaft. No gape, but Dee did rim Oreillan's hole before taking my stick in her mouth and looking at me.

"Oh, yeah," I groaned admiring this slut's skill.

Dee took my funky cock down her throat and gave me a couple of deep sucks.

"My God, yeah!" I mouthed when she popped me out of her mouth.

I positioned my cock back towards Oreillan's O-ring and re-entered.

"Oh, Hun," cooed Oreillan as I filled her up, "That's so good!"

For several minutes, I pounded away while withdrew while Dee administered an ATM and spat on her friend's arsehole. The three of us were moaning and swearing in unison.

"I want to sit on his dick," Said Dee.

"Fine, you sit on his dick," Answered Oreillan, smiling, likely thankful for a breather.

I repositioned myself at the top of the bed while Dee straddled me. Cowgirl anal, as Oreillan taught me, was my favourite position.

"Time for the colon," Teased Dee, taking hold of my slick pole and pressing it against her shitter.

Oreillan watched Dee shake her booty down my shaft and tittered in delight at this filthy sex move.

"Look at that fat arse bounce up and down," Said Oreillan in admiration.

Now, I had Dee's massive titties swinging against my face as I wrapped my arms around her study waist, which regulated our fucking.

"I love my fat arse bouncing on his dick," Panted Dee looked around before kissing Oreillan.

I then did something that Oreillan enjoys. I kept Dee stationery while I used my hips to pound Dee's hole hard.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Screamed Dee as Oreillan drank in the action of this filthy threesome.

Alas, its only short and sharp action that I can sustain before resting. Easing down, I grabbed both arse cheeks and thrust them together, kneaded them then opened them up again.

"I want to taste it," Now, it was Oreillan's turn to administer an ATM.

She grabbed the base of my cock, and with Dee rising slightly, took it out of that tight hole. The next sensation I felt was Oreillan's familiar lips massaging my boner.

Seconds later, I was back fucking Dee's arsehole, hard, while Oreillan watched the action, kissed us both, and prescribed repeated ATMs.

I loved how these two PAWGS were also lexiconic masters of dirty talk and filthy obscenities. It was like they were trying to outdo each other in who could describe the situation in the nastiest terms.

"Why don't you sit on his face?" Dee suggested.

I enjoyed eating Oreillan's pussy. When we did 69s, I regularly had her on top because I learnt, early on, that she is a leaker, and emitted a lot of fluid when gravity was at play. That juice was also delicious.

Oddly, I thought Oreillan would straddle me facing Dee so that they could kiss and play with their breasts, but she cowgirl'ed me instead. Her choice made little difference because either position gave me easy access to her fiery pussy.

With my dick pounding Dee's arse and my tongue up Oreillan's leaky box, I was well-pinned while the two girls continued their tirade of dirty words.

I placed my hands on Oreillan's arse cheeks and tongued away, swallowing whatever dripped into my open mouth.

"Can you breathe under there?" Asked a panting Dee, bouncing on my cock.

I simply mumbled an affirmative, but it was muffled.

"You going to make her come?" Dee queried noting Oreillan's increased moaning and shaking as my tongue flicked her clit.

After swallowing a large dollop of cream from Oreillan's post-orgasmic pussy, Dee climbed off my greasy pole and gave me an expert ATM.

The heat from Oreillan was unbearable, and I had to ease her off my face. When she reluctantly stood up, the rush of fresh air was intoxicating.

"Back down on my cock," I ordered.

Oreillan shuffled down just as my cock popped out of Dee's mouth.

"Squat on down on it," I said as Oreillan got into position, resting on her toes with her knees bent.

"Yeah, just like that," I said, grabbing the base of my cock and pointing the head towards the sky.

Oreillan knew precisely what to do, and she sat her fat arse right down on my pole enthusiastically.

"Oh, fuck," I spasmed as Oreillan hit rock bottom.

There was no time for an adjustment; she went for it hard while Dee watched as my cock got swallowed up by Oreillan's fleshy globes, no doubt rippling from the motion.

"Oh, that's it," I moaned as Oreillan's arsehole massage my shaft, "Oh, fuck yes!"

Oreillan could not sustain squat fucking my cock for long as that position took its toll on her knees and feet, so she quickly resumed the cowgirl position.

Dee came up to kiss her friend.

"Now it's your turn to sit on my face," I hissed to Dee.

She assumed the same position as Oreillan had minutes before, settling her swampy pussy onto my face. The aroma was sublime, different from Oreillan, but very heady. I could not wait to taste her, but my jaw ached a little from tonguing my 'girlfriend'.

Meanwhile, Oreillan rode me so hard that I knew my time was fast approaching where I needed to empty my balls. Her steaming arsehole was choking the life out of my cock, literally.

Dee had a flowery taste that was distinct from Oreillan, she sported much larger clit and fleshy lips. She was also extremely sensitive, and responded immediately to my tongue, grinding her pussy over my face, and panting loudly.

I think Dee came, but there was no discharge moments later. She quickly got off my face, and I saw Oreillan's huge smile greet me as her massive tits bounced around. Next, I felt my cock being forcefully removed from Oreillan's arsehole and Dee's mouth sank down my shaft.

I lost count of the number of ATMs I received that day, but it was wonderful filthy fun. I found out later that evening how this was possible, which was the secret to this kind of nasty anal activity.

Dee stuffed my cock back in Oreillan's back door, and I felt a tongue flicker on the shaft, and Oreillan bounced up and down.

"Oh!" We exclaimed in unison, as Oreillan was experiencing the joy of her stretched O-ring being alternatively tongued.

We changed position so that I could anally spoon Oreillan.

"I don't think I have much left in me," I breathed into Oreillan's ear, after easing my battered meat back into her smashed pucker.

"You going to make me take your load up my arsehole so that she can eat it out?"

"Is that what you want?" I asked seconds later.

Dee, enthusiastically, chanted yes, yes, and yes as I planted a passionate kiss on Oreillan's lips.

"Yeah," Breathed Dee as I increased the tempo of my strokes, "Cum in that arsehole."

Oreillan's breathing shortened to small yelps as my cock reamed her intimate hole. I could not see much of Dee, but my peripheral vision indicated that she was playing with herself while watching us fucking to an inevitable climax.

"Oh, bite me!" Oreillan asked, nearing another orgasm.

Simultaneously, Dee and I bit her skin on either shoulder sensuously.

"Fuck yes!" Was Oreillan's immediate reaction to these intense sensations.

As I increased my pace, knowing I was near to blowing my stack, Oreillan's head dipped to rest on the cushion, eyes tightly shut, arsehole twitching.

Glancing at Dee, her raven features were alive with delight, and her eyes sparkled at me, driving me on.

The last few seconds were just a blur.

I recall that Oreillan's speech patterns had devolved into gibberish while my orgasm built at light speed.

"I'm going to cum!" I hissed.

"Oh yes!" squealed Dee.

And then I blacked out as wave after wave of anal-induced pleasure smashed me from all sides.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Oreillan in a surprised tone as she experienced the full force of my sperm smashing into the walls of her anus.

My balls seemed to be spitting out that sticky white fluid with an unusual ferocity that overcame my senses. All I could do was hold myself in place and moan as the pleasure jolts kept hitting me.

It was such a powerful orgasm that I had to jerk my shaft to make sure all the sperm exited my balls while trying to prolong the sensations.

Oreillan was purring, and Dee was, well, applauding somewhere in my blackened world.

I finally withdrew and rolled off the bed, hitting the deck with a dull thud.

In less than a second, Dee had her mouth on Oreillan's buggered arsehole and was ready for my gift.

She furiously tongued that dirty hole purring with delight, but when she spread those meaty arse cheeks, Oreillan flexed her O-ring and emitted a heavy load of fluid into Dee's waiting mouth.

Dee sidled up to a barely conscious Oreillan, grabbed her pretty face and engaged in a filthy cum-kiss that went on for an age.

Both girls disengaged, swallowed what was in their mouths and licked their lips with a smack.

I could not believe what I had just seen!

After these two horn dog sluts had swallowed that intoxicating mixture of saliva, personal lubricant, and sperm, they looked over to me, resting my shattered body on the deck by the sun bed.

"Did you like that, Jason?" They asked in unison.

"That was the filthiest thing I'll ever see!"

Laughing hysterically but pleased, Oreillan and Dee kissed before rising from the bed and disappearing to the bathroom again.

Several minutes later, I drained my glass and went to the toilet (it was a separate room) to take a much-needed piss. Needing to avoid the scattergun aim of the typical post-sex piss, I sat on the bowl, like a woman, concentrated and let it flow. It was a strong stream that was very audible. The murmuring I could hear from the bathroom next door suddenly stopped. A second later, there was a loud giggle against the adjacent wall. The night was about to descend to new depths of depravity, and that was fine by me as I was recharging quickly.


12