The Cougar and the Milf Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, I was rock hard and hanging on every filthy detail as Oreillan recounted this tale of lesbian lust between long term friends.

Oreillan explained how she was frozen in terror as Dee advanced and slipped a delicate hand inside her robe and began touching her tits. While having some lesbian experience under her belt from her university days, Oreillan had never thought of or looked at, Dee with that lens.

First contact was electrifying.

Dee deftly removed Oreillan's robe and reached down to the latter's pussy and noted how wet it was. Oreillan confessed that she was denied the pleasure she was seeking. Dee suggested they "finish each off together".

What followed was a wild tale of lesbian sex as explicit as anything I have read or watched. Lots of fingering, fondling, kissing, toys, pussy eating and fucking, and anal rimming and fucking. Oreillan noted that when Dee removed the anal beads while tonguing her clit, the resulting orgasm was shattering.

"So how did the golden shower come about?" I asked, oozing precum.

"As we lay on the bed, panting, Dee simply asked me if I wanted to try a golden shower."

"And?"

"Of course, I said yes!" Oreillan replied, eyes sparkling, "Dee had the same filthy fantasy that I had but had acted on it sooner."

"Hiding in plain sight," I observed.

"I know, right?"

"What happened next?"

Dee led Oreillan to the shower and had her squat down. The former raised a leg and lodged it on the side of the bath. Spreading her lips, Dee unleashed a strong stream of yellow fluid over Oreillan's exhausted pussy.

The sensation was so unique, so dirty, so taboo that Oreillan was experiencing a natural high and coaxed one final orgasm from her smashed clit.

After recovering from another shattering climax, she reached up and cleaned Dee's pissy pussy, in an act that seemed so familiar, even for a newbie.

Oreillan wanted desperately to return the favour for her friend, so the two switched positions and repeated the action. Dee came just as hard as her friend did.

"What happened after that?" I asked, on the edge of my seat.

"We agreed to meet up again on Sunday and explore some more," Was the reply.

"Was it as wild?"

"And some!"

"So, in the end, you needed a shower," I laughed, reminding Oreillan about her white lie about wearing the robe when Dee called on her.

"Not before Dee bent me over the bed and finger fucked my greasy arsehole to another orgasm."

That Dee, she was obsessed with anal sex.

"Wow," I breathed, amazed at such a dirty tale, well told.

"Did you like that my filthy fucker?" Asked Oreillan, leaning in for a kiss.

"Every disgusting detail!"

Oreillan burst into laughter before disappearing into my kitchen to retrieve an ice tray. She refilled our glasses, clinked and took a sip, savouring the peat notes and the fiery after taste.

I glanced over and watched Oreillan's contemplation as she stared into the glass.

"So, you like golden showers?" She asked, eventually.

"The drunker I am, the more I do," I answered, nodding to the bottle of whiskey.

Oreillan laughed hard.

"How drunk are you now?" She asked with an expectant tone.

"Enough for a golden shower," I responded, sensing where this might lead.

"Can I give you one?"

"As long as I get to do the same," I said excitedly.

"I've never done this with a guy before," Giggled Oreillan, rising to her feet.

That is not something I could claim, but I kept that information to myself.

"First time for everything," I replied.

"I've fantasised about it for years," Oreillan said, removing her knickers "Can't believe this is happening."

The boxer shorts I was wearing were quickly discarded, and I pushed my chair back from the table. My cock was raging hard in anticipation, and my nerves were on edge.

"How do we do this?" Asked a trembling Oreillan.

"Perch your arse on the table and place your legs on each arm of my chair."

Oreillan complied.

"Now what?"

"Let it go!"

I laid back in my canvas chair with my Scotch in hand and awaited the soaking.

Except that Oreillan had stage fright.

"Oh, man," She laughed, "There's way too much pressure."

"Did have stage fright with Dee?"

"Hmm," She wondered, "Not that I recall."

Oreillan played with her clit, and musky aroma emanating from her pussy wafted my way.

The orange lights on the external wall silhouetted Oreillan's curvy cougar body as she struggled to rearrange her internal plumbing.

"Here we go," Oreillan sighed.

I waited and drained my whiskey.

At first, there were several drops pooling on the table and spilling onto the flagstones below. Oreillan fiddled with her pussy to direct the inevitable flow across my body.

My nerves were at breaking point, my lips and throat were dry, and my eyes were as wide as saucers. I was barely able to contain my excitement with my cock at legendary hardness.

Then an arc of hot liquid shot out of the darkness between Oreillan's legs and crash-landed on my upper abdomen.

"Oh!" We both exclaimed in unison.

The stream quickly became continuous with the practised skill of a professional, Oreillan was directing it all over me, from my cock and balls to across my chest. Oddly, she kept away from my face and mouth, which I would have welcomed. Maybe next time?

My first golden shower with Oreillan was over too soon.

"Mm, did you like that?" Asked Oreillan, pleased with what she had done.

"I loved it!"

"You are a dirty boy!"

"Why didn't you piss on my face?

"You...you didn't ask," Replied Oreillan, a little startled, "You're into that?"

Truth be told, I had to be drunker than I currently was to drink piss, but yes, I was into it.

"I've never drunk pee before," Oreillan confessed, intrigued now, "Tasted it but not drunk it."

"Not even with Dee?"

"No," She said, "We just piss over each other's bodies."

Note the present tense.

"And masturbated,"

"Oh, yes!" Oreillan laughed, "You want to pee on me now?"

"You know, I do."

Oreillan giggled, and I helped her off the table. She grabbed a towel, used earlier when we were in the spa, laid it on the ground and sat down on it. Stretching out on the towel, she cupped a breast in one hand while directing the other to her sweet pussy.

"Piss on me, lover."

The patio lights lit Oreillan's cougar physique, and what a stunning sight it was. After being pissed on and then seeing her in all her glory caused me to rise, but I was able to concentrate sufficiently to flow.

At first, I directed my stream at Oreillan's hand that was fiddling with her clit.

"Fuck yeah," She moaned when the first contact occurred, and her hand action accelerated.

I pissed all over Oreillan's delightful frame but kept away from her face. Each impact encouraged her masturbatory actions, and it was clear another climax was forthcoming. Her purring turned into moaning as I soaked her boobs, abdomen and pussy.

Suddenly, she let out a high-pitched shriek just as my stream fizzled out.

As her orgasm ebbed and flowed, Oreillan rubbed my piss into her skin.

"Hello?"

Shit, a neighbour!

I heard a door slide open from across the neighbouring fence, followed by footsteps on concrete.

"Hello?"

I grabbed Oreillan's terrified hand, pulled her up and together we darted into the house.

"Mm, I enjoyed that!" She said once the danger had passed.

"So, did I!"

We kissed and took a shower, cleansing ourselves of chlorine and piss.

That day together, among the wreckage of moving into a new home, signaled the addition of a new kink to our sexual repertoire.

****

One night, not long before Christmas, Oreillan and I were drinking together at the Broken Hill Hotel in Victoria Park. Of all the pubs along Albany Highway, this was the best of them all. The best staff, the best clientele, the best drink selections, the best food, and the best entertainment. All the other pubs paled in comparison, but they were not without their charms.

Oreillan was dressed superbly, showing off her assets to maximum effect. I loved the fact that when she walked by men and women looked admiringly at her.

And she was mine.

She also was aware of the effect she had on the clientele, but she never played up to it. Oreillan could have anyone she wanted at any time, but for her, personality and intellect were the traits that turned her on the most.

We had been drinking for some time before Oreillan switched to her favourite alcoholic beverage, Scotch whiskey.

To say she was tipsy before this switch was an understatement, and as she became tipsy, she became flirty.

"I haven't peed on your cock in a while," She teased, "We should have some pee play when we get home."

True, we had not done much in the way of water sports since our first experience.

I'd like that," I said, looking around nervously not wanting any unwanted eavesdropping.

"I shaved for you today," Oreillan continued, "And I'm pantiless."

"You wet?"

"It's dribbling down both thighs."

Oreillan looked around and, comforted by the fact everyone was engrossed in their bubbles of conversation, she raised a foot to the step underneath the bar and swished her dress to the side.

Squinting in the fluorescent light, I could make out a snail trail on the inside of her tanned, meaty thigh.

"I'm fucking dripping," Laughed Oreillan when I looked into her eyes.

"Give me a feel," I asked.

Again, Oreillan looked around and seeing ourselves surrounded by people uninterested in us, nodded her assent.

I reached inside her dress and ran my fingers up the inside of a sticky thigh until I got to her hairless mound.

Oreillan spoke the truth. Her pussy was boiling, and my digits slipped inside with ease. Her frame shook upon the first contact, and I knew she had been aching for me to touch her sensitive parts.

"Don't," Said Oreillan after a few seconds of fingering, "I'll lose it here and now."

"No one will know," I whispered, "Let me make you come."

"I will piss myself if you do that!"

"Ah," I desisted and smiled, "Keep that bladder full for me."

After draining her whiskey, Oreillan asked if I wanted to go home.

"Let's go," I replied, swallowing my beer.

Minutes later, we were approaching my new home, and I was experiencing the euphoria of the evening's drinking.

"Will you piss in my mouth?" I could not believe I made this request, but I was looking for a way to introduce pee drinking. I fully expected a disgusting and humiliating refusal.

"Here, now?"

"Yes, please!"

There was no one on the street, and all was quiet.

"But I want to save it for your cock," She answered.

"Just give me a quick squirt," I said.

"Okay."

Oreillan quickly looked around to ensure that we would not be seen before she hitched up her dress and pressed her hips forward. I was on my knees, leaning forward with my mouth open in expectation.

My breathing was heavy, nerves on edge, and my cock was hard. I watched as Oreillan delicately spread her pussy lips, exposing her leaking cunt.

A couple of droplets fell onto the warm pavement, nowhere near my mouth. Then the stream began. Oreillan adjusted her aim and expertly shot into my mouth an arc of golden piss. The taste was bitter, but I had no intention of swallowing just yet. Instead, I let my mouth fill up before letting everything spill to the ground.

Oreillan stepped back so that she could see the action. Above the boob flesh, we made eye contact, and she gasped at the sight of her pee filling my mouth.

Then she cut the flow.

I emptied my mouth on the pavement and winced as I swallowed what was left.

Pulling Oreillan toward me, I started tonguing her engorged clit and lapped up whatever came out of her pussy.

Right there, on a public street, not far from my house, I ate Oreillan and brought her to an easy climax.

"Let's get the fuck home," Laughed Oreillan at my slimy facial appearance when I regained my feet.

Once at home, Oreillan discarded her clothes in a beautiful pastiche of a striptease as she made her way to the patio.

Turning to me, and relieving me of my clothes, she promised to give my cock a proper sucking.

I sat down in a chair, and Oreillan knelt between my legs and began gently licking my hairless balls. Each contact her tongue made against that sensitive skin caused a jolt of electricity to surge through my cock.

"Mm, I love sucking on your balls." She breathed, holding my shaft in her hand "I want both of them in my mouth."

Seconds later, Oreillan's generous throat swallowed my raging pole to the base where she paused, forcing the helmet to the extreme before coughing up a river of saliva that was subsequently massaged in using her hand and her lips

"You like the way I lick the head of your cock?" She asked when coming up for air.

The darkness of the night and the faint light perfectly silhouetted her figure. Instead of watching what Oreillan was doing, I was forced to experience her talent, and somehow that heightened the sensation.

"I want to suck that precum out of your cock!" Oreillan stabbed the tip of her tongue into my Jap's eye before resuming her deep throating technique.

"I want you to feed me that fucking sperm," She growled, "Fucking drink all that piss from that cock, every last drop."

More expert throating, saliva and gagging.

"Are you ready for some hot fucking piss on your cock?"

"Oh, yes!"

Oreillan stood up and hoisted a meaty leg onto the table. In the shadows, I could just make out her dainty fingers spread her lips. I could not see anything beyond that, but I felt a stab of hot liquid sting my wet cock.

I could hear the unmistakable sounds of fingers fucking a sloppy cunt, interspersed with grunts before further spurts stung my cock.

"Oh, yes!" Grunted Oreillan, "Is that fucking turning you on?"

"Fuck, yeah!"

More grunts as hot piss soaked my penis.

Then Oreillan stopped.

"I'm going to lick this fucking cock clean," She said, dropping to her knees, "Every fucking drop."

This was precisely where I wanted to steer Oreillan into a position where drinking piss became a sexual opportunity.

She enthusiastically slurped up whatever mixed fluid was on my cock, and appeared to become more animated as the scale of her action dawned on her.

"I want you to give me that fucking come," She repeated as she jerked my sloppy shaft.

"Oh yeah, baby," I replied, "Right down your fucking throat."

"Do you want to feed me that piss first?"

"Let me have some cunt first."

Oreillan stood up, grabbed hold of the table and stuck her tushy out. Standing behind Oreillan, my lubricated shaft quickly entered her birthing canal. As I thrust into her, she pushed back.

"Oh, fuck yes," She moaned, "Keep fucking me hard."

I held her fleshy hips hard in my grasped and fucked her sloppy cunt hard.

"Can't wait for you to give me a facial cream pie!"

The evening's flirtation, sexual innuendo, banter and the pavement golden shower had me primed for an orgasm.

"I'm going to come," I hissed.

Switching positions, I leant against the table while Oreillan dropped to her knees in front of me. Taking my pussy flavoured cock in her mouth, she expertly brought me off, drinking down my hot man cream. Because of the obscene amount of alcohol I consumed, the climax was tempered somewhat, intense but not overwhelming. My hot sperm sailed down Oreillan's throat and into her stomach. She continued sucking my pole as the blood dissipated, and I became limp.

"Are you going to wash that sperm down with some fucking hot piss?"

"I will."

"Give it to me, baby."

Her tongue gently massaged the helmet while she offered further encouragement.

"Piss in my mouth."

Oreillan's silhouetted figure showed me her mouth was wide open and the tongue out. I dreamed of this moment from the first time she pissed my bed.

"Make me drink your piss," She growled.

Trying to think of anything but Oreillan helped me in rearranging my internal plumbing. I felt the telltale signs of the post-orgasmic piss makes its way to freedom. I aimed my flow in the general direction of Oreillan's mouth, but the darkness made it difficult to tell what I was doing. A deliberate gargling sound told me I was spot on target.

Then I heard a gulp followed by a gasp of satisfaction.

I could not control my flow now, and it just poured over Oreillan who moaned, gasped and gagged at the tremendous onslaught of piss. Judging by her sounds, I reckon she swallowed every fourth or fifth mouthful.

"Oh, your pee tastes really fucking good," She spluttered, "Love being your dirty little piss whore."

When I finished using Oreillan as a toilet, she leant back on her knees and began rubbing her clit, hard.

"That fucking turned me on so much," She moaned about to bring herself off, "I love being slutty for you."

Then I felt hot fluid coat my feet.

"I think that's all I have left," Oreillan giggled, "Just that little bit."

She stood up, and I kissed her hard.

What a wild night!

"That was fun," She said as we walked back inside the house, "I must get Dee involved."

Life came back to my cock at that suggestion.


12