All Comments on 'The Council Ch. 19'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 175 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tedious

So so, but seriously over-rated.

skydreamer70skydreamer70over 13 years ago

Throughout reading this story I laughed and cried and when Lorretta gave birth I smiled you could feel the love. Hopefully this wasn't the last in the series because there are so many things that could happen now . When being introduced to Gard the first thing I thought of was Nor's sister now that would be a interesting story then I got thinking of the were that left the pack . So many possibilities . Thank you for such a wonderful story

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 13 years ago
I have been so addicted to reading this...

...it has interfered with my life! Jaz, I discovered you when you posted Art of Seduction. After reading Scent of Fear and Art of Seduction, I started on your FTI series and have been enthralled since I started. I've lost sleep, I've done less of my own writing. I've laughed, cried, and trembled in fear. I love the characters, the stories, the twists, and of course, the incredibly hot sex. You are a wonderful writer, and you should be published. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Congratulations on completing this fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BEST

BEST STORY EVER!!!! I cannot believe that I have been so engrossed in your writing that I haven't even studied for my chem exam, but it was definitely worth it! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE KEEP WRITING

Please keep writing! I want to learn more about Gard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gard and ......

Freya would be a great story to finish the series. I cant for more of ur work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Beautiful simply beautiful!

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 13 years ago
WOW

this series is one of the best ive ever read.. i cant wait for more to be writen on the long road home..freya and dayton are going to be amazing as well as learning more about liliana. and daytons friend the panther? yummy! whats her story?

these stories have such depth of feeling to them. I actually cried more than once.. lol which has only happened once before when i get so involved in a story.

But there is another story there as well or many, but Gard needs love as he has sacrificed that part of himself to protect and search for his sister Queen. not to mention Rafe's reaction to all of this..

I read the entire series in the last 24 hours! I simply could not stop. I finaly gave it up at 1 am last night and was back to reading early this morning! You have such unabound talent Jaz. Consider finding a publisher for this series its truly incredible with its depth of characters. I lay down my pen to you.. Kudo's. ~Suna

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

This is by far THE BEST STORY EVER!! and I mean the while entire story line including shall the other stories of these characters! Thank you for the wonderful writing and beautiful story. You are truly talented and should've published and sold these stories! I've read all your writings and you truly are my favorite author on this site!!!

apollonaapollonaover 13 years ago
Okay,

I loved this chapter, because it introduces something of a complex history. However, rumour has it that this is the last chapter? No, that can't be right? Is it?

Love your writing author. Very much so. I will be looking to read the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for sharing this story. You are a wonderful writer with a great imagination and the talent to give life to your characters. You consistently closed chapters on a cliff-hanger, I was grateful I started reading the story when it was complete and did not have to endure the anticipation of waiting for your next chapter.

It was a joy to read, THANK YOU!!

ladybug71ladybug71over 13 years ago
One truly amazing story!!!!

This has truly been one amazing story that you have written about werewolves and vampires!!!!! Please continue your outstanding story, as I can't seem to get enough of it!!!!! There are many more characters you can write about and maybe even one where Gard turns evil, but falls in love and changes....just a thought. Thank you for showing your very talented gift of writing incredible stories!!!!!!!!!!!!

win_niewin_nieabout 13 years ago
you are simply the best!!

love it love it!! the entire series, please don't stop writing NonHuman series

fairylustfairylustabout 13 years ago
I NEED MORE

how addictive are your stories, i dont think i will be satisfied even if you write a 100 pages story, i will be craving for more and more.

Mega15Mega15about 13 years ago
wow

I think i've read this whole stories and series at lest 3 times, I REALLY think you should publish this, I encourage you to, it is one of the VERY best stories I have ever read, and gave me inspiration to turn my 1 story into 3 with Weres and vamps. Its actually completely different from your tail, but it gave me the idea, and creativity to write, and once I finish I'm gonna publish it. You really should publish this you could be very famous, or rich. And even if you dont want to be publishing this would bring so much entertainment to the rest of the world besides this site.

caramellove17caramellove17about 13 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! That's all I have to say!

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago
you did this on purpose

why leave the chapter as a clifhanger why?. I ask you why? aren't you supose to tie up lose ends not keep us wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ummm....

Why you really threw a curve ball right there at the end?? I suppose these questions that I have will now be answered in another story?? Humm....

6picker6pickerabout 13 years ago
Amazing

Just Amazing. Thank you.

Wyld_CatWyld_Catabout 13 years ago
ok

i cried.. when Cedar started throwing up but it was her mate who realised what was going on first.

Usually i cut and paste the stories i read in to word so they are easier to revisit.. but wow.. i'm gonna be busy should i do that here...

well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Your stories are absolutely (p)awsome...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING!

This story is wonderfully written. Strong story lines and interesting cross plots. I think you counld take this enite saga of the Hanlon/Vampire and write one great book! I'd buy it!

Thanks!!!

Hale1Hale1almost 13 years ago
That fills the gaps

Reading TLWH out of sequence really changes the impact of the story line, but going back is so much fun it is well worth the confusion - Thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So Literotica is just a venue for your stories/plot....

....and if we love them fine, but you really don't give a shit. Yeah, you can write your ass off. Bully for you. Feed us a story in an episodic venue with great sex, yeah, but steer us into caring about the characters and universe more than the sex...it's just a by-product of the story...a convenient expression of intense emotion between genders....never mind species...but just a tool to get the reader pulled into a fucking story. Damn you're good. Well sensai...big whoop...well done...and all that shit. Kinda slim on the great sex in the last three installments huh? Whatever, it's your world and we're only sick bastards peeking into it.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10almost 13 years ago
Blown away

That's how i feel. completley blown away by your creativity and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome !!

Loved all your were-vampire stories !! Really good :)

If you aren't a published author already, you should be one !

secretitosecretitoalmost 13 years ago
Yet another masterpiece.

I still laugh at seeing your comment about this being the last story, in the first chapter. As with everything else you have written this was epic and now I'm looking forward to reading ALWH again with all new eyes. I truly hope you have more of this world in you for the future because evidently we can't seem to get enough.

Hats off to your talents and all the blessings in the world to continue to grow them. =-}

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I don't know if I like the King and Queen thing

it seems a bit much and confusing...guess i'll have to read a bit more to find out how it all plays out. : ) *sigh* reading your stories are such a chore lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Uhmm... WOW!!

That was a great read!! You have an excellent storyline, well-defined characters, excitement, suspense, 'tear-jerker' moments, humor, great intense sex 'scenes' that don't overwhelm the story, and some well-placed foreshadowing culminating in an interesting twist at the end of the story.

Some things that might have added to the story - at least for me - would have been a more racially diverse set of characters, and just a tad more describing what they did, career-wise for example, to place them in the time period just a bit more. The racial diversity part I understand might depend on what part of the world this story is based in. I'll have to read back to the first chapter(s) again to determine that.

At any rate, again, wow! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great work

I found theis enlightening. The ending tells me to be on the lookout for more to come. There were hints in a previous chapter. I had thought it woud be in the book. I look forward to reading more to come.

V. Cotton

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i hope you will have the continuation of story like the babies of cedar and alexie and ash and nors.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AS WITH ALL REGIMES AND ERAS

THEY ALL LIVE THEIR OWN LIFES AND THEN EVOLVE, TK U MLJ LV NV

TreyboTreyboover 12 years ago
Soul-Inspiring

I have read all of your stories and can safely say that I prefer your writing style and story ideas over many others. Your take on Vampires and Were-creatures are the best, in my opinion. I will be unable to continue with your latest series, should you choose to continue where you left off, due to lack of internet service. But I will wait with bated breath until I am able to read them again. You are a truly inspirational writer, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

awesome story.. I've enjoyed it very much.. the stories about this group of people is just fantastic and I couldn't get enough of it.. I don't care much for vampires having biological offspring but in this it makes sense given you've created your vampires as a species for the most part.. only issues I've had was with their hearts beating and that they're out during the day BUT you've written it very well so it meshes and works which more then I can say for some movies and books.. biggest kudos!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Qualities of a good story

I know it is a good story when I can't stop reading and even if I do, to carry on with my day, I can't help but think about it and play the story in my head to the point of including myself as a character in your story. Yes. It scared me that your fic had this effect on me like the few anime shows that I love. And what's frightening is that the character I named myself would appear in the last chapter. The Guardian. Lols xD But of course, the one in the story and the one I pictured my character to be are completely different. It would freak me out otherwise. I would like to thank you for writing and sharing this. The stories you wrote started with something simple, but then the twists and the way you wrote it, make it a very fascinating story. It is wonderful that I could look past any grammar errors. I know I had the order wrong but I would still read "When Worlds Collide" nonetheless. It would definitely be an interesting story ^0^

live_love_a_littlelive_love_a_littleover 12 years ago
aaahhhhh!!!!!!!

Your gonna torture me.. im hardly getting any sleep these days. Im probably not going to sleep tonight because of your stories. I still need to start A Long Walk Home. But thank you! You have my gratitude for making my break enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BrilliAnt!!!

This is the best story I have ever read!!! You should think about being published!!! I am in love with all of your characters and will hate it when this story is over!!

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Magnificent

Beautiful story. so much happened in this one. I think so far this has been the best thus far. And I do love your take on vampires and weres. I can't wait to read more. And yes I'm with anonymous I have been imagining myself as a character in your stories as well

pinkpanther12pinkpanther12over 12 years ago
Get your stories published

U r such a good writer and I believe u should get this whole series published it will do justice to the series and your writings.I really enjoy reading your creations like many other people here.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination. , It's hard to call them stories when you have made them come alive for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

love love the series! i spent a whole day reading it all. thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Whoa!

Curve ball! I wanna know more. I wanna know about all the vamps past lives, how they were turned. Details please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love love love!!!!

I need more! You are an amazing author and deserve to be recognized as such! Please write more! I'm in love with all your characters and all the curve balls you throw in! And I agree with the others who are all saying to get published. You would make so much money and gain such an amazing following if you did. I believe that tho there is a lot of sex in this, you make an amazing romance author. Some can only dream to be this great! I am among those. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
final warning

Look, either YOU publish, or somebody is going to do it for you and then find out who you are and give you all the money you would undoubtedly earn if you would just bloody well get on with it already!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 11 years ago
A

reality come to Life as each character is birthed and evolves. Keep bringing many of our fantasies to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Publish This

Please tell me you are working to have this series published into a book. They are Amazing and I want to be able to carry them around and bend and crinckle pages and cheris this as it derserves...in book form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gimme more! BOOK, BOOK, BOOK!

I agree! This all needs to be compiled into a book! I want to know more about all the main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Book.......

What a great series, deserves to be published in a series of books because it deserves to sit on a everyone's bookshelf!!!!!

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
SAY WHAT???!!!!!

Look...fourth time reading it and every time it got to this point I just experience the same emotions...."You gotta be shitting me!" I mean...I haven't read anything with this plot line EVER and I'm a great connoisseur of fantasy and sci-fi and this shit is the bomb....in fact this is where I've always ended reading your series and storylines. Now Sensai I get to read what you've written further about the hybrids...held off when the first story showed up and then lost access to internet service for a while.....anyway...I'm starting the new storyline after this...this makes it four days reading all your stuff again in a row...no tv [Lwell except for FRINGE and ONCE UPON A TIME] and I'm excited to start! It's your universe Sensai and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing through! Bring on the orgies!!!!

TiyeTiyeover 11 years ago
hmm

Awesome series I love it. The wierd ending kinda threw me but up to that point, excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Would Buy This.

You really need to publish this. It would make such a wounderful book. I know dozens of people who would buy it.

drews_lette11drews_lette11over 11 years ago
Holy shit

I never saw any of this coming. Damn your creative. Like we all thought that Caleb was the oldest vampire alive. And i thought it would be cool to have a vampire thats older than him that no one really remembers. But this!!! This is amazing. More more more!!! Oh shit.... Rafe's gonna flip his lid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

I thought you were going make it where Caleb and Annie could have a baby some how. I never saw that coming. Very creative and interesting ! Awesome writing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
similarities

Your story really reminds me of Queen of the Dammed, but yours is way better!

( This is my third read through of this series and I still can't get enough.)

One thing though... Your term of endearment "my love" is way overused. Don't get me wrong I like it and to each his own on what we call our loved ones but try and change it up for the your females. Not every female should use it for their mate. Other than that, you are a great writer, keep it up and get your dang stories published!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 11 years ago

Wow I guess with them being king and queen everyone is their children.... Also u are awesome I want more I totally wasn't seeing this outcome

katofpreykatofpreyalmost 11 years ago
Third time

just an overwhelming story. Thank you : )

HyacinthBlueHyacinthBluealmost 11 years ago
You are ruining my social life.

Seriously, though. I'm going through very contradicting feelings here. Learning I'm only halfway through this saga makes me want to squeel with glee at the thought that it's not over yet, at the same time as I want to cry thinking of all the laundry/work/cooking/cleaning/writing/sleeping I should be doing instead.

THIS IS AWESOME. Why haven't I stumble across this before???

redwolvsredwolvsover 10 years ago
love this

I found these stories and I can't put them down....thanks for writitng them....if u ever publish them u need to let us know I will buy them.....

cuteypattudycuteypattudyover 10 years ago
I always come back

I love this 1, I want 1 of the Romanovs. Nors, Ash n Freya annoy me but he can't love them all. Nothing is more heart warming than Lily's birth especially since I know how awesome she'll be

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Clap clap clap clap

Brilliant brilliant story.

Fantastic series just loved it.

The whole series is so wonderful

I wish it was published

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

I don't normally comment on the stories I've read but this was wonderful you're very talented and I hope you keep it up plus I agree with the previous comments everything and everyone in the household suffered while I've read your stories , my favourite was Alexie ...

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago

Every time I read this series I am in awe. It is so compelling, gripping and enthralling. You are a brilliant writer Jaz and I commend you. If it were published I would buy it but I am also glad it is still here so I can re read it anytime I want, sleepless nights and all Lol

Now onto the next series in this wonderful saga

MsQueen713MsQueen713over 10 years ago
Completely Fab!!

I love this whole story -- its amazing :)

Tyrion90Tyrion90over 10 years ago

Thank you for writing this amazing series of stories. Especially this one! What a roller coaster of emotions! I absolutely love it! On to the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i wish...

I wish i could buy these books somewhere. Amazing. Well done.:)

-Niki

tuty0201tuty0201almost 10 years ago

this is my fourth time reading this story and it's like it was the first time. love it !!!

myassisdraginmyassisdraginalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

I did comment after an earlier chapter which is something I rarely do, I usually read a whole series then comment. This is the first Vampire/Werewolf series I have read and it has been quite an experience. It was extremely well written and very entertaining. The ending was perfect leaving room for a future spin off which I hope we see real soon. Heck with minor tweaking this would make one heck of a movie...

I am now going to read some more of JazCullens stories....

Myassisdragin

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
half-ass right...

...well, a couple of books back I had predicted there was more depth to Annie. That the author was hinting an unrealized abilities and possible storyarcs.

But my other hypothesis of an unrevealed third supernatural species seems to be wrong. It will be interesting to see how this plays out over the following books.

j76475j76475almost 8 years ago
Great Story-I found it a little late

19 Aug 2016

I found this series of stories on the 1st of Aug 2016. Just finished most of them. Trying to read in order of posting date. Great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

It's my second time reading this! Great story. Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reread The Council

So much for them influencing things from the sidelines and not reinstating a Vampire Royalty. I've never been a fan of their "past lives" with the exception of it bringing Guard & later Rayne into the picture. Annie just became more annoying then, fully cutting off Caleb's balls and I'm sorry but it is annoying. She's a Youngling and until Guard, Caleb was the oldest Ancient. I loved that he was so loving with her, but you've systematically subjugated him along with every other male character with the exception of Demetri and Guard, and he's been subjugated to Rafe along with the rest of the pack Vampires. Which is what makes Rafe so irritating to me too. Another newbie and VAMPIRES have to take orders from a Were??? That's just wrong, sorry, I'm a purist in that regard. And I don't like Varcolac's being stronger than VAMPIRES either. Especially Ancients. Are we supposed to believe that characters like Lily and Liam can kick Demetri fucking Bozic's ass?!? Oh hell no!!!

LupaSolarisLupaSolarisover 5 years ago
Annoying end

I think it's the fourth or fifth time that I read the whole FTI saga. So you know that I love it! But every time I read "The Council", I don't like how it ends. For a "Happy Ever After", it should end with Andrei finding peace within himself. After all the roller-coster that we rode with him, it would be exactly what we need too.

For a cliffhanger, it should end with Caleb that is pushed by a mysterious man to reveal something to Annie. No more. Get them out of the car in the next story.

This end leaves me annoyed by Annie's and Caleb's usual tensions that will clearly double from now on. But I'm mostly annoyed by Guard! Despite all that is explained that night and later (and that I already know very well after so many times reading the whole saga), I still see him first as a troublemaker. I already know that I will finally start to like him when some events happen to him, when he has something better to do with his life than his pissing contest with Caleb. I know that that I will worry for him as much as I worry for other characters. But every time after finishing this story, including today, I don't feel as impatient to start the next one as I usually am. I will, because I know that "A Long Walk Home" is an amazingly touching story! But for many chapters, I will sigh and roll my eyes every time Guard is mentionned...

I give my opinion as a loyal reader, to make "The Council" story even better. 😊

Mshaun7Mshaun7almost 4 years ago

Incredible from start to finish, you are a wonderful writer.

ArtemisjbArtemisjbover 3 years ago
Gard

I keep coming back to your stories because they are some of the best on this site. Two questions though: Why is Caleb considered the oldest vampire if Gard is his sire? Why does Caleb think he is stronger than Gard when Gard is 6,000 years old?

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

Um. What?? Loved it until the end when it completely derailed. No spoilers, even if it is the end, but you shouldn't just introduce a whole entire new plot line. In the epilogue! That's when you tidy up loose ends. Wrap things up all nice and neat.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES