The Count and Ms. Rossi Pt. 03

Story Info
Maggie becomes the Count's property.
7.6k words
4.74
4.9k
8
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of my latest story. It started off as a tongue in cheek short story for the Halloween competition, but it soon turned into a long, long story as the characters developed and I enjoyed writing about them. It also took me four weeks to write it, so too late for the competition LOL. The story contains elements of BDSM that may upset some people. If that is the case with you, then please move on. Apart from that, there is something for everyone. Straight sex, lesbian, toys, lingerie, anal and group sex. I hope you enjoy it. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. If you hate it just leave a bad rating and move on. I am not a professional writer and just do this for a bit of fun. Some of you like my stories, so I hope you like this one. As always, thanks for reading.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maggie was roused from her sleep by ABBA blaring from her mobile. She reached out and hit the stop button feeling slightly peeved as the noise had woken her from a dream where her Master was just about to explode in her mouth as she climaxed from Franky sucking hard on her clit. She raised herself up to a sitting position and through sleepy eyes she studied the screen. Her dole money was in her account and standing orders had been paid for her mortgage, water and gas bill. She was pleased to see that she was still nearly five hundred pounds in the black.

She thought about the dole money. She should really tell them she was earning now, but it was only for three months, and she was sure that Franky wasn`t paying her on the books anyway. She decided that she would keep the money, as well as whatever she earnt from her job here.

Replacing the mobile on the nightstand she went into the bathroom to carry out her morning ablutions. Once finished she hung the negligee on a hanger in the closet and stood in the nude as she decided what to wear.

Going for the casual professional look she slipped on a pair of lacy white briefs and bra. They were her own and not from Luigi. She donned a pair of tight-fitting Levi's and her favourite pale green Ralph Lauren shirt with a small red polo player on her left breast. A pair of sneakers completed her outfit and she stared at herself in the mirror set against the back wall of the closet. Satisfied with the result she left her room and went down the stairs with a spring in her step after her passionate lovemaking with the Count yesterday.

Maggie was unsure of where to go. She walked into the dining room and found it empty. Following the smell of frying bacon, she exited through a side door and down a short corridor before entering a massive kitchen that would have had Gordon Ramsey wanking himself off.

There was every kitchen appliance known to man and copper pots and pans hung from hooks in the ceiling. A huge table that could seat at least twenty people dominated the centre of the room and there were large work areas of black veined marble along two walls.

Franky was sitting at the table with several other people that she hadn`t met. Franky was sipping at a steaming mug that smelt like coffee. Franky turned and smiled at Maggie, who smiled back and went to sit next to her Mistress and tried to hide the pangs of guilt she felt from having shagged her husband last night. The guilt dissipated quickly and was replaced by pride when Franky said, "The Count told me that you gave him one of the best fucks of his life last night. That is some compliment from a man who must have screwed more than a thousand women!"

Maggie didn`t know how to reply to that so she just beamed a broad smile at her boss who then enquired, "Coffee?"

"Yes, please Franky." Maggie replied whilst looking around at the people in the kitchen.

Franky followed her eyes and then stood up before saying loudly, "All. This is Maggie Rossi. She is our new Manager for guest relations who started yesterday."

Maggie watched as the group all nodded a greeting to her.

Franky carried her mug as she walked towards a woman sitting at the table. She was a real beauty of Asian descent. Maybe thirty or thirty-five. Her pale brown skin was gorgeous, and her hazel brown eyes were beautiful. Long, jet black hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her grapefruit sized breasts made small dents in the simple black dress that she was wearing. Her face broke into a fabulous smile exposing perfect white teeth. Her petite body looked fantastic in the simple dress.

Placing a hand on the woman`s shoulder Franky said, "This is Ann, our housekeeper. She takes care of running the house. When we have guests like this weekend, we sometimes use a temporary maid service to help her keep all the rooms spotless. Other than that, she takes care of all our needs admirably. She is a treasure that we just couldn`t do without."

Franky continued her introductions, "Jeremy you have met already," she said waving a hand at the butler leaning against one wall. "Tristan and Raymond, you met yesterday and the other two are James and Milo," pointing at four twenty something young men sitting at the opposite end of the table.

Milo raised his hand in a bashful wave and introduced himself with just his name, before James followed suit.

"Those two old fruits at the cooker are Paulo and Paulo," she pointed at two middle aged men in chefs clothing. "Bent as a nine bob note both of them but fantastic chefs that prepare our meals so well." Then her trademark laugh filled the kitchen, and everybody smiled with her.

Both the men blew Maggie exaggerated kisses from their hands and Maggie smiled back and returned the kisses from her own hand.

"Last but not least we have Ingrid," Franky laid her hand on the shoulder of a tall blonde-haired girl who can have been only twenty at most. She was dressed in the same simple black dress as Ann, but Maggie thought she could have worn a potato sack and still graced the cover of Vogue. She was stunning. Her blonde hair was cut short around her ears and spiked with gel. Piercing blue eyes in an almost doll like face and lips that were red and full. Her breasts were not large but filled the simple sheath dress she wore. She was tall, over six feet and her long athletic legs were visible as the dress only reached mid-thigh." Ingrid is our springer so to speak. She helps Ann and jumps in to help the Paulo`s. And she does it very well I must say. A most accommodating girl in every way imaginable." With the last sentence Franky let her hand fall to the young girl's pert bottom and she squeezed it teasingly.

One of the Paulo`s placed a steaming mug of coffee in front of Maggie as she took in all that she had heard. The Count obviously only employed women that were gorgeous. That was a fact. Looking at Ann and Ingrid, and after having her lesbian side activated by Franky, she was hoping that she would get to play with the two of them as they were both ravishing. She sipped the coffee that was most definitely not Nescafe granules like she had at home. It was delicious.

Franky sat down with Maggie and handed her two sheets of paper saying, "Here is the guest list and the list of the entertainment. Maybe Ann could show you around today as I need Jeremy for another errand. Would that be, OK?"

Maggie nodded enthusiastically as she would prefer to spend her time with the attractive Asian woman as with Jeremy who she found to be a bit daunting. She finished her coffee and went to place the cup in the industrial sized dishwasher that she had seen Franky place hers in a few minutes before and turning to Ann she said simply "Shall we go Ann?"

Ann rose with a large smile forming on her lips and flashing those pearly white teeth at Maggie. She really was petite. Maybe only five feet two or three, but her beguiling body was perfectly proportioned to her height.

Ann led the way from the kitchen and back up the stairs to the first floor. "This floor is for Management. You. Plus, the Master and the Mistress have a suite that takes up the rest of the floor." Maggie noted with interest her use of Master and Mistress.

Without further explanation she carried on up the stairs to the second level. "These are the guest rooms. They are all identical." Maggie cast her eye down the long corridor and saw six doors on either side. Each had a name plate on the door that related to English counties like Sussex or Devon.

Ann pushed open a door with the name Cornwall on the wooden plaque attached to it. Maggie followed Ann inside and saw that it was a smaller replica of her own room. Ann explained, "My main job when we have guests is to ensure that the bed linen is changed daily, and the bathroom is fully stocked with the usual items plus lube and enema packs. The rooms are cleaned every day and I usually do it myself, or with help from Ingrid but we sometimes use the maid service if there are more than three guests.

Maggie gazed down at her list and saw that the room Cornwall was allocated to Mr. Luca Fratelli from Milan. "Would you like to know more Madam?" asked Ann deferentially.

"Maggie please," she told Ann before adding, "No Ann, seems straight forward. Just one thing. What are these enema packs you mentioned?"

Ann blushed slightly, "The guests like to use them before other guests put their penis into their bottoms, it is for the hygiene reasons you know." Now Maggie blushed crimson having never experienced anal sex, although she guessed that that would probably change soon, and she shuddered at the thought of the Count invading her back passage with his oversized cock.

"Shall we move on, or do you have another question Madam?"

Maggie started to correct Ann again to call her Maggie, but then just nodded and followed her up the stairs to the next floor, trying hard to not stare at the hard buttocks swaying in the black dress before her eyes.

Arriving on the next landing Maggie saw another twelve doors, six on either side.

"These are the rooms for the entertainment girls," explained Ann before continuing, "They are lettered A through L."

Following Ann through a door with a large capital C on it she entered a room the same size as the guest rooms but not so lavishly decorated. Looking at her papers she saw that room C was allocated to Mary Devlin and then smiled as she read next to the typed name, "Specialties: Oral, Anal and Lesbian."

Looking down the list she saw there were similar annotations against each of the girls' names leaving her in no doubt about what kind of entertainment they were supposed to provide.

Ann was already making her way up the stairs to the top floor. As Maggie caught up with her, she saw more doors. Each had a nameplate. From her position at the head of the stairs she could see Jeremy, Bert and Ann written on the doors nearest to her.

"This is the staff floor;" Ann explained quite unnecessarily. „This is my room," and she opened a door. Maggie peered inside. The room was nearly the same size as her own and Ann had accumulated a few personal items such as wall hangings and family pictures. There was a small shrine in the corner with God`s that Maggie didn`t recognise and there was the vaguest scent of some lavender incense in the room.

"Would you like to come in and have sex Madam? We have an hour or so before lunch."

Maggie was flabbergasted. There was nothing she wanted more than to take this dusky skinned beauty to bed, but was it permitted? Shouldn`t she be working harder on her first day? It seemed that all she had done since being employed was have sex.

Her mind was made up for her as Ann pulled the simple black dress up over her head and stood naked in the centre of the room. Maggie kicked the door shut with her foot and started to undo the buttons of her shirt whilst feasting her eyes on Ann`s lithe body.

By the time she was also naked her eyes had roamed over every inch of Ann`s body concentrating on the small firm tits with dark brown nipples and the landing strip of curly black pubic hair above lips that were bloated and pink. Maggie paused; she had noticed that one of Ann`s breasts also bore the small P symbol that she had seen on Franky`s breast yesterday.

Swallowing her concern about that, she pushed Ann gently onto the bed before sucking one of her nipples into her mouth. Ann was an enthusiastic lover and soon the two women were engaged in a frantic 69 and Maggie was licking determinedly at the pink flesh between the coffee-coloured folds of Ann`s gash as Ann was sucking dementedly on Maggie`s clitoris.

Maggie slid two fingers inside Ann and turned her attention to the Asian woman`s clitoris and was rewarded by Ann emitting a low guttural moan. Ann was now purring like a contented cat as she began to finger Maggie enthusiastically. Maggie was enjoying herself immensely but then gasped loudly as Ann pushed a sticky, juice covered finger into Maggie`s arse and began pushing it in and out of her anus.

Maggie had never been into anything that involved her rear entry before, but after the initial shock had subsided, she had to admit that it was quite pleasant being fingered in her cunt and arse at the same time and she decided to return the favour by sliding a finger coated in Ann`s juice into the older woman's arse and Ann jerked frenziedly as her climax arrived.

As her orgasm rippled through her body Ann intensified her efforts to get Maggie off as well. This involved adding a second finger to her anus. This was now hurting Maggie, but the pain eased as her sphincter muscles became used to the intrusion and when Ann latched onto Maggie`s clit with her perfect teeth Maggie let out a low growl and came hard, screaming out, "Oh yes. Oh my God. Fuck yes. Yeeeeeeees!"

The two women now lay together on the crumpled sheets of Ann`s bed. The smaller women nestled under Maggie`s arm as she casually played with Maggie`s still erect nipple inciting small shivers to undulate over Maggie`s skin.

Maggie asked in a low tone, "You are an unbelievable lover Ann."

"Thank you, Madam. You are too. I prefer to make love with women rather than men. They are so soft and much more giving of themselves than men."

"Thank you for the nice compliment but I am just learning to enjoy sex with other women. To be truthful you are only the second woman I have slept with. I always preferred men. A nice stiff cock is still better for me to be honest." Maggie giggled as she spoke, and Ann joined in with her laughter.

"Your lady parts taste so delicious Madam. I am sure there are many women who would delight in the opportunity to pleasure you. The Mistress Franky also has the tastiest cooze and I love to use my tongue on her."

"And the Count?" Maggie asked. "Do you pleasure the Count as well?"

"Off course Madam. I am very adept at using my mouth on women or men, but the Count prefers to stick his manly bits in my bottom rather than my mouth. I like that to, by the way."

Maggie laughed as she replied, "I did notice that anal was sort of your thing. How long have you worked for the Count?"

"Must be nearly twenty-five years now since I gave myself to him," said Ann in a way that led Maggie to believe that she didn`t regret one minute.

Maggie was in shock. Ann looked no older than thirty-five. Was the Count a paedophile or had Ann just aged better than other women, as it appeared all women in the house did. Not really wanting to know the answer in case it was the former she asked, "How old were you when you started working for him?"

"I was twenty-six when he asked me if I wished to become is property."

"You are a slave?" Maggie asked

"Only sexually Madam. I get paid well and have a nice life and would never leave the Master or my Mistress. If you stay, I am sure you will feel the same."

Maggie knew that she already did. Then she remembered the mark on Ann`s breast and asked, "The P on your breast. Where did you get it?"

Ann was silent for a few beats before she whispered, "Please do not ask me that Madam. The Master will show you in good time if you are willing."

To prevent any further difficult questions Ann now slid down Maggie`s body and started to flick her tongue in an exhilarating fashion over Maggie`s tender labia. Within a few minutes Maggie was mewling loudly as her second climax of the day coursed through her body.

Ann refused all of Maggie`s offers to repay her in kind and the two women dressed silently before Ann led Maggie downstairs to the kitchen where Paulo and Paulo had prepared a delicious dish of Pasta in tomato sauce. All the staff where there except Jeremy and Bert, who were apparently somewhere with Franky.

Maggie tucked into the aromatic dish and joined in the conversation with the others. The main topic being the upcoming party and how stressful it would be with none of them getting much sleep for a few days due to the preparations and the demands of the visitors.

When she was finished eating Maggie returned to the second floor where she memorised the names of the guests and the corresponding room name. She checked each room to make sure they were ready. Ann had done an excellent job, and Maggie could not find a mote of dust or errant hair anywhere. The fresh linen on the bed smelt of a flowery fabric softener. In the cupboard under the sink, she found what she was looking for. Small cardboard boxes still in their plastic packaging and marked "Medicinal Enema." Maggie read the back of the box before replacing it under the sink.

Returning to her own room she looked under the sink, and sure enough there were five of the packages waiting for her use. She swallowed her fear and opened one of the boxes. Sitting on the toilet she read all the instructions, peeled off her clothes and entered the shower before she administered her first ever enema. Once she got over the disgust of the action, she actually enjoyed it, much to her surprise. "I am turning into a right freak, "she said to herself.

Maggie was at a loose end now after her successful experiment in the shower. She hadn`t got that much on her to do list and what she had she had already completed. She remembered the swimming pool and made the decision to try it out. She had no swimming stuff with her but thought she could swim nude as she was sure she would be alone, and even if she wasn`t with the amount of sex going on in this place would anybody really care if she was naked.

Selecting a sporty Lacoste dress from her closet and dispensing with her bra and panties she slipped her feet into a pair of flip flops. She grabbed a large towel from the bathroom and made her way down the two flights of stairs to the pool room. The door was open. Maggie peered through the crack and saw Ingrid swimming lengths of the pool by herself. Maggie was relieved to see the blonde girl was also minus a swimsuit and swimming naked.

Maggie entered and called out, "Hi Ingrid am I disturbing you or do you mind if I join?"

The young girl stopped mid stroke and stood up. The water was only waist deep and Maggie took a sharp intake of breath. Ingrid looked like a Greek Goddess of the sea with her blonde hair plastered to her scalp and with the water running down over, and between her perfect B cup breasts. Her nipples were erect because of the cool water and Maggie just wanted to forget about swimming and taste every inch of this perfect young girl.

Maggie stared at the vision before her until Ingrid shouted back, "No, don`t be silly. I would be happy of the company," and dived back into the water. Maggie got the briefest of glimpses of her taut buttocks as they crested the water as she continued to swim.

Maggie couldn`t believe how horny she was. It was only an hour or so ago that she was coming hard on Ann`s tongue and now all she could think about was doing the same thing to this alluring creature. With her mind elsewhere she pulled the dress over her head and plunged into the pool. The water was cold and nearly took her breath away. She began to swim in a lazy breaststroke up and down the pool pass-ing Ingrid as she swam in a steady crawl stroke in the opposite direction.