The Count and Ms. Rossi Pt. 08

Story Info
The day after and departures.
14k words
4.69
3.5k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

This is the eighth part of my latest story. It started off as a tongue in cheek short story for the Hallow-een competition, but it soon turned into a long, long story as the characters developed and I enjoyed writing about them. It also took me four weeks to write it, so too late for the competition LOL. The story contains elements of BDSM that may upset some people. If that is the case with you, then please move on. Apart from that, there is something for everyone. Straight sex, lesbian, toys, lingerie, anal and group sex. I hope you enjoy it. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. If you hate it just leave a bad rating and move on. I am not a professional writer and just do this for a bit of fun. Some of you like my stories, so I hope you like this one. As always, thanks for reading.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As Maggie`s eyes opened she panicked. The room was lit only by the light from the bathroom. The bed was shaking, and Maggie thought it was an earthquake. She was lying right on the edge of the bed, one arm hanging down with her knuckles resting on the carpet. The earthquake had caused her to bang her forehead against the nightstand that was adjacent to the large bed, and that was what had woken her.

She rubbed her head as she started to be more aware of her surroundings. Maggie was relieved to find out it wasn`t an earthquake as she heard Charlotte chanting "Yes. Yes. Yes!" indicating that she was in the process of being fucked, and this was what was making the bed move.

Rolling over to see what was happening Maggie found herself staring at Charlotte`s bare bottom, that was about two feet from Maggie`s face. Her friend was sitting astride a man. His hairy legs bent at the knees to help his upward thrusts. His thick cock was pumping in and out of Charlotte, as brown wrinkled scrotum, the size of small plums, wobbled about beneath.

Maggie was fascinated. She had never seen a woman being penetrated by a man from this close. Charlotte`s labia seemed to undulate and ripple as the thick penis was shoved in and out.

Two big hands appeared and grabbed each of Charlotte`s bum cheeks. The man pulled them wide apart as he became more energetic in his upward lunges. Maggie was now staring at the light brown, puckered entrance to Charlotte`s anus. Maggie leaned back on the pillow and continued to watch the show until she saw Tristan standing and also watching just to her right.

Maggie let a smirk cross her face as she had a naughty idea. She put her finger to her lips telling Tristan to stay quiet, then rolled back towards the nightstand and cautiously opened the drawer, hoping that what she sought was inside. She had luck and pulled out a large tube of lubricant gel.

Maggie poured a large amount on her two middle fingers and then dragged those fingers down the entire length of Charlotte`s arse crack. Charlotte flinched at the unexpected contact and the coldness of the gel. The man stopped thrusting as he sensed something was wrong, as Charlotte had frozen.

Tristan had now been joined by James and Raymond, so Maggie knew the hairy legs, dangling balls and thick cock belonged to Milo. The three guys stood watching and slowly stroking their impressive erections as Maggie worked first one finger and then two fingers into Charlotte`s arse.

Charlotte had a really tight back passage and Maggie had to use some force, but eventually she had the two fingers inside her friend's rectum up to the third knuckle. Maggie waggled her fingers as much as was possible and was gratified to see that Charlotte`s rear entry was widening noticeably. Charlotte and Milo were unmoving as Maggie finger fucked Charlotte`s bum.

Once Maggie felt Charlotte`s anal muscles start to adapt to her intrusion she beckoned for Tristan to come forward. Removing her fingers from Charlotte Maggie squirted a huge dollop of lubricant into her palm and then gave Tristan a slow, seductive hand job to coat his iron stiff penis with the cool gel.

Satisfied that he was sufficiently slippery Maggie pulled his cock towards Charlotte as Tristan knelt on the bed. Maggie placed the tip resting against the dark hole that she had prepared. Charlotte grunted as Maggie started to feed Tristan into Charlotte`s arse. Tristan aided her by shuffling forwards on his knees. Maggie saw Tristan disappear inch by inch into Charlotte`s dark, forbidden passage. There was still an inch or so of his penis remaining when he started to rock back and forth, and Milo took a few seconds before he matched his thrusts, although not going as deep as he had previously.

Charlotte was now screaming, "Oh Fuck. Fucking Hell. Fuck yes! Fucking Hell Maggie. That feels soooo fucking good. Oh God I`m cuuuuming!"

The two guys waited for her body to stop shaking and then pumped her some more. Charlotte was screaming, "Yes. Yes. Yes!" after every double penetration. Maggie viewed her work for a few seconds. Marveling at the way the muscles around Charlotte`s pussy and anus pulsed as the fit young men penetrated her.

Happy at the way things were going she looked over at Raymond and James. Both were now stroking their hard dicks slightly quicker. James was a bit bigger than Raymond, so she said, "Raymond, Stand on the bed and put that wonderful cock in Charlotte`s mouth." Raymond moved like lightning to do as she asked, and Charlotte threw Maggie an evil look over her shoulder before opening her mouth wide and Raymond slipped his cock inside.

Maggie watched the erotic tableau before her. Charlotte was grunting through her nose now and Maggie saw spittle dropping from her mouth. One quick look at the two penises moving in and out of Charlotte, then Maggie lay on her back, spread her legs wide and after she gave him an inviting smile James was lying on top of her in a flash.

Maggie fumbled between her legs for a second until she grasped James`s rigid pole. She lined him up to the entrance of her pussy, James pushed with his hips and slid easily into her wet, warm tunnel. Once Maggie felt his balls slap against her arse, she wrapped her stockinged legs around his waist and locked her ankles, trapping him buried inside her.

Maggie began to flex her vaginal muscles around the thick, long shaft and watched James`s eyes widen, as he mouthed, "Oh my God!" Maggie smiled up at him and ran her hands over his muscled chest and abdomen. It felt good running her hands over a man nearly ten years her junior, feeling him throbbing whilst incarcerated in her vagina.

Maggie was shaken from her own enjoyment by Tristan announcing in a breathless voice, "Fuck. I`m coming, I can`t hold it I´m coming!"

"Come in her arse Tristan. Fill her rear end up with your spunk!"

Tristan let out one last "Ffffffuuuuuuuuucccccck!" and Maggie watched as he jerked violently, his body spasmed as he ejaculated into Charlotte.

That set off a chain reaction as first Milo moaned a low, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" as he came inside Charlotte`s pussy.

Charlotte was still swallowing as much of Raymond as she could manage. Tristan was still in her arse and Milo was in her snatch.

Maggie looked James directly in the eyes. She hadn`t let him move and the muscles in her tunnel were still rippling around his manhood. Again, he didn`t speak but mouthed, "I`m sorry Maggie," and she felt his semen coat the inside of her vagina as he collapsed onto her tummy.

She was tenderly stroking his hair as Raymond yelled, "Fuck yes!" and she heard Charlotte gaging as she swallowed his load.

Maggie was hot as the sun now and wasn`t ready for this to be over. She eased James off of her, then moved to pull Charlotte off Milo. Raymond had already stepped back onto the carpet and Tristan had been forced from Charlotte`s bum.

Maggie nearly threw Charlotte on to the bed cover. Maggie swung one leg over her friend's face, before lowering herself and offering a pussy full of James's come to be eaten.

As Maggie felt Charlotte`s tongue run up and down her labia searching for James's spunk she pushed her head between Charlotte`s thighs and began to suck up Milo`s recent deposit. The taste of his slightly salty come mixed with Charlotte`s sweet nectar was an intoxicating mix. Maggie devoured every drop before moving lower and sticking her tongue into Charlotte`s arse and lapping up the trickles of Tristan`s semen that were seeping out. It wasn`t as tasty as the pussy juice and come, but Maggie was on such a sexual high by now she was beyond caring, and when Charlotte exerted suction on her clit Maggie exploded, her body shaking, her head thrown from side to side and her hands clasping the bed sheets as if her life depended on it.

All the participants were now either lying on the bed or sitting on the floor. Charlotte was the first to speak. Her voice punctuated by ragged breaths, "What. The. Fuck Maggie!" Charlotte sucked in another deep breath, "That was so, so, so fucking hot your dirty cow. I must have come five times." Casting her gaze around at the four guys who all had their eyes fixed on the blonde-haired beauty Charlotte smiled, and nearly whispered, "Thanks you guys. You were fucking awesome!"

Everybody in the room was laughing now as they tried to bring their breathing and heart rates back to normality. The spell was broken by the loud buzzing of Maggie`s alarm, meaning it was the start of a new working day. Maggie pushed herself up onto her elbows and said, "Come on, off you go and get ready. We have a busy day ahead and I will meet you in the kitchen at nine. Thanks for the great time. I will see you in a minute."

Once the young men had gathered up their clothes and dressed in the most basic way they left Charlotte and Maggie alone. The two women looked at each other for a second, and then burst into laughter as they hugged each other. Maggie kissed Charlotte on the mouth, but then she pulled away and wrinkled her nose, "You have the worst morning breath imaginable Charlotte. You smell of old booze and come. Lots of come!"

"Those four kids have the stamina of a marathon runner. They fucked and fucked me last night; I was nearly fucking dead when they stopped. My jaw hurt. My pussy hurt. No one fucked me in the arse until this morning, and now that fucking hurts to you bitch!" Charlotte finished with a wide smirk at Maggie.

"They do have some bodies on them. Their cocks aren`t bad either," Maggie replied, smiling back at Charlotte. "But now I really need a shower and I have to see how Gabrielle is and then I have a nine o`clock meeting to arrange the departures. Want to meet in my room at ten. I should have it all in place by then. You can give me the dirty blow by blow from last night, and I will tell you, my story. OK?"

Charlotte nodded, then snuggled into her duvet, apparently intending to nap a little longer. Maggie was still wearing her stockings and bra from last night and she had no other clothes. Peeking out the door and seeing the corridor empty, she hastily made her way to her room. Gabrielle was still asleep when she got there. Maggie stripped and threw the dirty clothes in her hamper and then turned on the bath. Stepping into the shower she washed her hair and quickly ran her lady Bic over the usual places.

When she had finished in the shower, she slid into the full bathtub, her hair wrapped in a towel. Her mobile was next to the tub, and she saw it was only twenty past eight. She had a good half an hour to relax and let the warm water soothe her aching body.

A few minutes later she was disturbed as Gabrielle walked stiffly into the bathroom and peed in front of her quite unashamedly. After wiping her pussy with toilet paper and then flushing, she came and sat on the edge of the tub and began to talk in her soft accented Italian, "Dear Maggie, thank you so much for taking such good care of me. I was a wreck I know. You and Charlotte were so kind. Please thank the boys and her for me. I already feel just a little bit better, and I am sure that is because of what you all did for me."

Maggie`s voice was stern as she said, "Charlotte. You cannot keep letting Anastasia treat you like that. She will kill you one day. Is there no way you can get away from her?"

Gabrielle sighed, "It is a matter of honor Maggie. I am only released from the debt if I can find someone strong enough to tell her to leave me alone."

Maggie thought for a few minutes as Gabrielle ran her fingers lazily up and down the surface of the water. Then Maggie had an idea, "What do you do for a job in Rome?"

Gabrielle looked at Maggie, her brown eyes filled with pain, "Nothing. I have a small allowance that my grandfather left me in his will. My father cannot touch this money, but it is enough for a small studio flat in Rome, the bills and food. Not much else. My clothes are all given or lent to me by my rich friends, or occasionally by satisfied lovers," She smiled coyly at the last part.

"Did you study anything, or have you worked in the past?"

"Oh yes. I studied. I studied languages. I speak, Italian, English, French, Spanish and Greek. I worked for the best travel agent in Rome for two years, then Covid arrived and I lost my job."

Maggie`s mind was whirling, "Would you want to work for the Count? There would be certain.......how can I say this...........conditions. But it would be one hundred percent better than what I witnessed with Anastasia last night, and you could come and live here with us. I would love to spend more time with you, and not only in bed!" Now it was Maggie`s turn to give a shy smile.

Gabrielle`s face lit up. Do you think that would be possible Maggie? I have always loved my time here with him. He is the most virile man I know. But what could I offer him? Apart from my body, and he can take that whenever he wants, free of charge. And what are these conditions you mention."

Maggie took her time before she spoke, "Firstly, I am not sure the Count would agree, but I will ask him. The second thing is more your decision. All of us that work for the Count, are considered by him as his................ Property. We have all pledged ourselves to him to do as he wishes with us. In return we have an exiting and luxurious life. Having said that, there are some downsides. When he wants he can punish us, and sometimes quite brutally, and for only the tiniest of reasons. The last point is that we all carry his mark in the form of a brand." Maggie raised herself from the water and showed Gabrielle the small P burnt into her flesh.

Sliding back into the water Maggie waited for Gabrielle to speak. Maggie could see the girl processing what she had been told. Gabrielle whispered, "I think I would like that."

Maggie reached out her hand and clasped one of Gabrielle`s, "If he agrees, the Count will ask you this." Maggie had the Count`s speech indelibly etched in her mind. "Do you want to be owned by me? To follow my every command and wishes for eternity? To give up your body whenever I desire to take you, in whichever manner I decide? If you say I do Master, he will place his mark and then you will become his to do with as he pleases. Is that really what you want?"

Gabrielle sighed and closed her eyes before nodding. Her large eyes sprang open, and her smile beamed at Maggie. "Yes. Yes. Yes. And yes!"

"OK then, I will ask him. I have a suggestion. You are anyway on a late flight. Try to change it until tomorrow, as I am not sure I will see him until this evening. You can always say you needed more time to recover. I will tell Franky you are staying another night. Is that, OK?" Again, a shy nod from Gabrielle.

"Right, I must rush now. Stay here if you want, or go back to your own room. I will find you later. "Maggie rose from the bath and then shivered as Gabrielle ran her hand suggestively down Maggie`s wet body from the tip of one nipple to the crevice where her clit was hiding in its sheath. "Stop that," grinned Maggie "Or the Count will be whipping my arse if I miss this meeting." she paused before adding seductively, "Maybe later?"

A quick glance at her mobile told her she still had ten minutes. Pulling her hair back into a ponytail and leaving it to dry naturally she grabbed an old pair of pants and dressed hastily in her jeans and a T-shirt. She heard a splash and peered round the corner and saw that Gabrielle had immersed herself in Maggie`s bath water.

Grinning, Maggie nearly sprinted down the stairs to the kitchen.

The kitchen was full. The five escorts were tucking into large breakfasts, and the four guys were eating their usual cereal and drinking juice. Bert was smoking and reading the paper with a cup of coffee. Ann was fussing around removing clean linen from the storage room and Ingrid was helping Jeremy ferry food from the Paulo`s to the dining room.

As Jeremy returned to get another two plates he called out to Maggie, "Can you plan the young men for the later departures please? I need their help to move certain items from the ballroom back downstairs."

"Of course, Jeremy. I already had them down for after twelve thirty, if that is enough time.?"

"Yes!" shouted Jeremy over his shoulder as he carried another two plates piled with eggs, bacon and sausage in the direction of the dining room.

Maggie spoke to Ann who was still fussing about with her bed stuff, "Ann Darling. Ms Gabrielle will be staying another night, so you can leave her room today." All she got was a frustrated nod from the dusky older woman.

Turning her attention to the four young men and Bert she began her briefing," So Bert. Anastasia and Gerald are flying within ten minutes of each other from Heathrow. They would have to be there at eleven thirty at the latest so maybe you can take them both in the Rolls. Try to leave her by ten forty-five."

Bert didn`t remove his eyes from the paper as he said, "OK!"

"Tristen," Maggie continued, "You have Nadja and Maxime to Gatwick, latest by one thirty there, so probably a good idea if you leave here at twelve thirty." Tristan nodded.

"James, can you take Charlie back to Stanstead please? He leaves at three, so if you drive from here at one you should be fine." James nodded his agreement.

"Raymond. You are planned for Lucinda to Kings Cross. Her train is scheduled at three, so if you take her at two thirty that should be ample time." Raymond gave Maggie a thumbs up.

"The later departures are at four from Heathrow Milo. I think if you leave here at two fifteen you should miss the traffic. That is Luca and Hans."

"No problem," Milo replied with through a mouth full of cereal.

"The last departure is Tony at nine o`clock from Heathrow. Could you do that one too Bert?" This got and nod from the old chauffer." Leave here at around seven as the traffic will be shitty at that time of night."

Satisfied that all departures were planned, Maggie walked into the dining room. All the guests except Gabrielle were present. Maggie read out the planned departure times for them all and finished by saying. "Please let me know if you require help with your bags. Anyway, I will send someone to your room ten minutes before you are due to leave. I hope you have all had a pleasant stay, and I look forward to seeing you all in the future." With that she left them to finish their breakfasts.

As she was walking back to the kitchen her mobile buzzed. She had received a WhatsApp message. Opening it she nearly laughed as she read, "Ms Rossi. Please attend my study for further punishment. I think that four o`clock would be a time to suit us both."

Maggie typed quickly, "Oh Sir. I do hope my poor botty will be able to stand Sir`s strong hand spanking it. C U @ 4."

Walking back into the kitchen Maggie said, "Sorry guys. I forgot to say. If you are driving a woman, please go to their rooms ten or fifteen minutes before you plan to leave, so that you can help them with their luggage. That's all for now. I will be in the foyer to say goodbye. If you need me, I have the mobile with, but for now I am going to take care of Gabrielle. See you at ten forty-five Bert." Maggie made herself a cappuccino and went back upstairs.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers