The Countess Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for arranging our little adventure, Mr. Rogers. Fuck before dinner, darling?"

"It is taking all of my will power not to take you now!"

"What's keeping you?" said Sara as her hand massaged my cock.

"Let's go to the suite."

"It's beautiful here why move?" she said as she continued to excite me.

I pulled away from her and took her arm and walked to the shallow end of the pool. We donned the robes and walked inside up to the suite. There was a pitcher and two cocktail glasses in the room. I pulled off Sara's robe and kissed her. I marveled again at the beauty of her. My cock was poking out of the robe as I poured two cocktails and handed her a glass. Her hand moved to my tool and massaged it to a higher erection.

"Sir I am naked, and you are not. Don't you think that you should do something about that; or would you like me?"

I waited for her to untie the belt and she pulled the robe off my body. She got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. While she did not like me to engage in foreplay, she enjoyed sucking my cock. My knees felt like buckling as her tongue moved around my tool. I decided to let it play out. If she wanted me to fuck her, she would stop and demand my cock in her pussy.

She let my cock go and stood and our mouths met in a wet kiss; her tongue invaded my mouth and we fought each other for dominance.

"Darling, when are we going to fuck?" she whispered after she broke the kiss.

Sara moved to the bed and I followed getting between her legs. I directed my cock into pussy and moved down until our mouths met in a kiss again. First her tongue, and now her pussy; my brain exploded, and I moved in and out of her quickly.

I felt two hands on my flanks; "Slowly make it last" she said.

I moved a few more strokes and waited. I moved again and we kissed. Her pussy clamped my cock, but I continued to fuck my lover. She climaxed grabbing my head and kissing me. I continued to move my cock in and out of her pussy at times slowly and other times I picked up the pace. I waited for another climax and felt her shudder with pleasure.

"Darling you are usually finished by now, what is keeping you?" she said between breaths as another climax over took her.

"I am trying to make your pleasure last. You are a beautiful woman and deserve to be treated royally."

She met my strokes with her own movements trying to tear down my resistance.

"I need to feel you cum darling," she said as another wave of pleasure came over her.

My cock released a load in her pussy, but I continued fucking my lover until it softened. I settled down beside her, my mouth working over one of her breasts. I slid down and started to lick her pussy and tasted my cum and hers. Her legs crossed trapping me in place and I inhaled her sexuality.

Some time passed and I felt a finger probing my bunghole. "I don't think you want to go there, darling"

"I was just trying to rouse you because it is dinner time."

We were standing both of us naked my cock showing signs of life. I leaned and kissed her. She pushed me away.

"Sorry darling, but play time is over for now. I was informed by the Senora that we are eating by the pool. Put a swim suit on but you can leave the shirt off if you desire."

"Will you be topless?"

"Yes, darling you will have more than food to keep your attention"

Sara disappeared into one of the dressing rooms while I fished around my bag for my old board shorts. She came back dressed in the skimpiest bikini bottom and lace cover up and we walked out to the patio and found the table already set with the first course. She was able to view the pool and the ocean, while I was able to view her.

The staff brought the courses with military precision. While we did not feel rushed every time, I looked up a new course was coming. We both agreed that the food was excellent, and the wines were paired well.

The sun set bringing on a starry night. The lights in the pool were dim causing a light blue glow. The sound of the surf made the evening perfect.

"This is usually when a suiter asks the woman for her hand in marriage? Is that what you have in mind. darling?" asked Sara as she lingered over the Champagne and Chocolate.

"The thought has crossed my mined about fifty times today. What are your feelings?"

"Well I think that we are on the same page but not ready to commit just yet. Although as I said before some hardware here would look nice," said Sara pointing to the naked third finger of her left hand.

"I think that I painted myself in a box," I said in response

"Darling, I enjoy fucking you, and I think that you enjoy making love to me, we can leave it at that for now."

Sara moved her foot up to my crotch and felt my hardness through my shorts. She stripped her top off and walked into the pool just as the staff brought the pitcher of Margaritas.

"Darling, come play with me?" she asked from the pool.

12