The Countess Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started feeling tired and decided I would take a nap. I called Paula and let her know what I was doing. I put my computer to sleep and walked across the bridge to our suite. I pulled my pants and shirt off and climbed into bed. Again, I was asleep when my head hit the pillow. Sara was tapping me on the head, when I finally came around. I thought I was dreaming, then I realized that it was three hours later. Things stood at attention when I realized what was going on.

"You are lovely, darling, I thought I was dreaming, but it is the real you," I said and realized that I was sounding like an idiot.

"I see you are still a little delirious, Paul," said Sara.

"I think that if you get naked I could," her hand covered my mouth.

"Could you get serious, sir. I see that you need some more rest,"

"Yes, ma'am I will take it easy. But, if you flash your tits at me," again her hand covered my mouth,

"Darling, we will not have any more of that, I know that you are a horny beast and that is what I like about you but there is a time and place for everything."

Sara explained that Mrs. Kelly left and that she was ordering delivery. She was concerned that I have not eaten and thought some food would be good. She also said that I had to come down to the kitchen if I wanted anything.

"The waiting on you hand and foot routine is over buster," she said.

Sara left and I got out of bed and put the pants and shirt I had on earlier back on. Before I left the bedroom, my phone got a call from Bret. I didn't know how long I would put up with the teasing; being called an idiot for two days was wearing thin.

"Just calling in to see how you are doing Paul,"

"I am getting better, I slept for about four hours after I worked on your questions," I replied.

"I didn't expect your response today, but I appreciate you getting on it," replied Bret.

"The enforced rest is getting a little old, why don't you send Philip over Wednesday so I can see what the problems are."

"Sara and I are good friends and I don't want to get in trouble with her."

"I will clear it with Sara, just send Philip over to pick me up."

As I walked down to the kitchen, I began to regret my request but that was in two days so I would have time to rest. William was substituting for Mrs. Kelly and Sara and I sat in the kitchen, with William serving us. Beef Tacos without cheese for me. I hope the spice wouldn't be counter to my illness.

"Sara, would you mind if I went into the office for a few hours day after tomorrow?"

"I think it would be good, just don't over do it. Remember what the doctor said.:"

We finished eating and moved to the great room seating area. I had the tall glass of lemonade and I mixed Sara her Martini. It was my first time behind the bar, and it felt nice. It was just the way I imagined it would be. We kept the original floor which was wide strip oak but had it sanded and refinished. The decorator added a large area rug of the same pattern that we used in the formal dining room.

Sara's hands were busy getting me aroused, she leaned in and kissed my cheek. Her hand rubbed my thigh, drifting up to my crotch. She released her kiss and took a sip of her martini.

"That is a real germ killer, darling."

"I spoke to Bret before dinner, but I didn't think to ask what the donation was for?" I said.

"We bought two tables at the Animal Protection Gala in a month and a half," Sara replied.

"How much more are we going to donate, Sara?" I asked.

"Paul we will figure that out at the gala. How did the meeting with the consultant go?" Sara asked.

I discussed the recommendations and what the costs were. Sara looked over to the door to the wine room and stated that we had to fill it. Sara then asked when Ms. Bell was going to bring the recommendations for the tower wing. I told her that I have not heard from her, but I will call her tomorrow. Sara finished her cocktail and surprised me by not getting another.

"Got to be in shape for my lover, darling."

Sara climbed the stairs from the great room to our bedroom. She asked that I give her fifteen minutes before coming up. My cock jumped to attention at the thought of sleeping with my wife. Sara reminded me to check the doors and turn the lights off.

I waited what I thought was fifteen minutes and checked the doors and turned off the lights and climbed the stairs, to the bedroom. Just as I got near the entrance Sara opened both doors and stood completely naked in front of me. Her arms draped over my shoulders and we kissed. She moved me in to the room and left me standing while she closed and locked the door.

"There you can't escape me," said Sara.

"Why would I want to escape, Countess."

Sara stepped behind me and pulled my shirt over my head and then loosened my belt and pants and let them drop to the floor. I stepped out of my shoes and pants and dropped my underwear. Sara began to work on my cock and moved me and her over to a chair and she sat while I stood and watched her take my cock in her mouth. The feeling of my cock in her mouth almost buckled my knees.

Sara worked over my cock alternating between her hand and mouth. I thought I would go off, but she used the squeeze technique to discourage me from cumming too soon. She stood and kissed me, and with her hand on my cock directed me to the bed. We were lying beside each other, but Sara kept her hand on my cock. Sara rolled on to her back and I got over her. She again held on to my tool and directed it into her pussy.

"Darling, I don't need foreplay yet. I just want your cock. Now you are going to give me a good fucking sir."

I loved having my wife in the same bed with me. Flying solo is not the way to go if your significant other is as beautiful as Sara Jane Solsbery. We continued to make love sometimes fast and hard other times soft and slow. I paused when I felt what I thought was Sara having an orgasm. Sara relaxed and I started to move again. Her hand moved my head, bringing our lips together.

"Keep going sir, I love what you are doing."

I concentrated on moving my cock in and out of my wife's beautiful pussy. With one thrust I released and relaxed. Sara moved on top of me and our mouths met in a wet kiss. The exertion caused me to fall asleep.

I woke up surprised that it was almost 6:00. Yes, Paul you are still on the mend, I thought to myself. Sara was next to me and feeling of her warm body next to me was comforting. It would be an hour to an hour and a half before Paula would get us up. I relaxed and fell asleep again.

It was 8:00 when I woke up again, this time Sara was not next to me. But I heard her in her bathroom showering. I would have entertained thoughts of joining her but not today. There was a knock on the door.

"It is after 8:00 breakfast is ready, if you want it," I heard Paula through the door.

"Mrs. Kelly we will be down soon," I replied.

"Yes sir, thank you."

Sara walked out and dressed in a bath robe, "I will go down Paul, but you need to shower before you come down.

"Yes ma'am," was my only reply.

I got out of bed and performed my morning exercises. I came out dressed in a new pair of slacks and a shirt. I slipped my shoes on and walked out of the room and down to the kitchen. Sara was sitting and Paula was standing. They applauded as I came in the room.

"I wonder why I've been called a loon," I said as I sat at the table.

"It is because we love you Paul," said Sara.

Paula placed my breakfast in front of me and I started to eat. It felt good being a normal person. What was I thinking, normal people did not have a beautiful aristocrat as a spouse or a woman serving breakfast to me? But it was good not to be eating up in the bedroom.

Paula walked from the kitchen with a set of sheets over her arm and went up to our bedroom. The amount of times she changed our bed made me glad that we subscribed to a linen service.

Sara cleared her throat "Mr. Rogers, you do know that my birthday is coming?"

"Yes Countess, my calendar reminded me last week.

"Just planting a seed darling, I don't want much," said Sara.

I thought to myself that she wanted more than a cake.


12