The Countess Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, would you mind if we just went to bed, the day is catching up to me," asked Sara.

"Not at all, darling.

Sara snuggled next to me my back to her front, and we drifted off to sleep. It was 6:00 when I awoke but I was alone in bed. I got up and did my morning exercises. I found a note from Sara giving me her schedule. She also noted that William had a car and was available if I needed to go somewhere. Where I wanted to be was next to my wife providing the support that she needed.

I would call her later to see how things were going. But first I needed a shower. Hot water cascading down my body always focused my mind. I stepped in and adjusted the water to as hot as I could stand. There was a little bottle of body wash in the stall and I poured all over the washcloth and began to soap my body down. I watched the soap leave my body and stream into the drain. It took me back four years when I first met Sara. Then I watched the beach sand cascade off my body and into the drain of that shower.

I was beginning to shut the water off when I heard the door open and close. I quickly got out and grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my middle. I walked out and found Sara standing in the room.

"Good I don't have to encourage you to get up and get dressed," said Sara.

"No, I'm self-motivated. What are you doing here, how is your father?"

"Father is resting the procedure went well."

"Your mother doesn't need you?" I asked.

"Mother and I love each other but can only be in each other's presences for a short time. I left before things got exciting. Father is the mediating influence, and he is resting right now."

"Darling, your mother needs you, and despite the friction between you and her, she needs your support. Let me get dressed and we will go back and see what is going on."

Sara stood thinking, and I started to get dressed. Sara finally sat and pulled her phone out of her bag. She called the hospital and talked to her mother.

"They've taking him for another test, so I think you are right, and we need to go back to the hospital."

Sara went to find William so he can drive us. I continued to dress and finally finished. I checked to make sure I had a key card before I let the door close and joined Sara in the hallway. We took the elevator down to the lobby and walked outside. William was waiting for us and we got in the back seat of the rental. He took off and we made our way through the New York traffic to the Hospital.

"Darling don't think that you're off the hook, because of last night. I am fully intending to get my share of wifely service from you," said Sara.

"I wouldn't have it any other way Countess," I said and then kissed her.

"Because I am self-centered bitch I am wondering if you will be spending some of that money you made on me, darling? After all I am getting use to you showering me with diamonds."

"We will see, darling," I said, and laughed.

"What is so funny Mr. Rogers?"

"First you are not a self-centered be-yoch. You are my wife, darling and that is all that needs to be said. By the way I love you," I said.

"That is where you are wrong sir, I can be a self-centered be-yoch, in fact I have years of practice at it. You don't see me around the office."

"I have seen you at work, Sara and despite the way you treated your juniors in London I would not say that you are self-centered. Yes, I have had to remind you of some things, but that was minor. Now the big question is will I shower you with more diamonds, I am thinking that you need a long pearl neckless with matched pearls, but I have spoiled your surprise."

"Darling a woman loves diamonds and pearls and I promise to be surprised," said Sara before she kissed me.

William pulled into the hospital entrance and stopped at the door. We got out and I followed Sara up to the floor and found her mother sitting in the waiting area.

"The doctor decided that he needed another test, so I am waiting for him to come back," said Sara's mother.

"What kind of test mother?" asked Sara.

"Some kind of image, X-Ray, CAT scan MRI they weren't specific," replied her mother.

I could see that Sara was getting agitated at the lack of information. She was about to take it out on her mother. I decided to step in.

"Come on let's all get some coffee downstairs."

"You don't drink coffee, darling," said Sara.

"Yes, I know but let's get a change of scenery," I said.

Just as we were about to leave Mr. Solsbery was wheeled down to his room on a transport gurney. We followed as the hospital personnel moved him into his room. We waited and watched as a group of nurses and other attendants checked him over.

Mr. Solsbery was asleep when the doctor walked in and asked us to move a patient consulting room.

"First, he is fine, but we did an endoscopy, and everything checked out. We did a CAT scan of his heart and there is some damage from previous incidents, but he is strong and generally in good health."

Mrs. Solsbery peppered the doctor with questions and Sara followed up. The session ended and we went back to Mr. Solsbery's room to see if he was awake.

"Would you all get out of here, I am fine," said Mr. Solsbery as we entered the room.

There was more discussion about the next step. Finally, Mr. Solsbery asked for silence.

"Dotty, you will pick me up tomorrow and we will then go to Oregon, I will spend a week checking out the operation and then we will go and visit Fiona and Cameron at the ranch and finally we will go to Malibu and visit with Sara and Paul. After that plans are up the air but going back to Spain sounds good. Now I don't need you sleeping in an uncomfortable bed, here. So, go back to the flat."

We all wished him a good evening and Sara grabbed her mother and we walked out of the room. I asked if she wanted to go out to eat with us, but she declined saying that the cook at the flat would take care of her. I forgot that the Solsbery's had an entourage that traveled with them. William was at the entrance of the hospital and Sara and her mother were in the back seat and I was beside him in the front.

"Well your husband knows his place, Sara. It's a joke everyone relax Arthur is fine," said Mrs. Solsbery.

I looked at Sara in the rearview mirror and saw the puzzled look on her face. William pulled up to the building where the Solsbery flat was located and Sara and her mother got out of the car. She said that she would be back in a few minutes. I waited with William and about twenty minutes later Sara came down and I got in the back with her. William took off and apparently had instructions from Sara where to go.

He pulled into the reception area for a restaurant and all three of us got out. The valets took the car and parked it. Sara arranged a single table for William and a table for us.

"Father wanted William to be close to us incase something happens," said Sara after we were settled.

I was glad as the article in the paper caused me some concern. I noted that Sara did not order any alcohol, no cocktail and sampled my wine. I was confronted with a menu that I did not understand. I have had Indian food before when I visited Sara in London during my edit. I muddled through the list of dishes and found something that I wanted to try. We ordered dinner and waited for it to arrive. After a few minutes a large man dressed in a Sikh turban walked up and lifted his phone up to take a picture. I waved him away, but he explained that they decorated areas of the restaurant with the photos. He tried again but again I asked him not to. William walked up and stood beside him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"They asked you not to take photos sir," said William.

The man looked surprised, apologized and walked away. William also withdrew and left us to ourselves. Sara looked at me with an inquisitive face.

"Question sir, how much did you wager on your futures play?" asked Sara.

That came out of left field. "I bought the contracts for 125, and as I told you I made 200. A profit of 75K. Why are you asking?"

"Because this is a part of you that I have never seen before. When you and I talked about our finances you never mentioned that you were engaged in these kinds of transactions," said Sara.

"I have been reading books and articles and I wanted to try it out. Look I was glad that I profited but I was stressed out for a while. It will be a long time before I try that again."

"First you are buying jewelry, art, now you're investing in soybean futures, I am beginning to worry about you, darling."

"Look I have been buying and selling stocks and options on stocks since I was in high school. So, I knew what I was doing. But I never made that large a bet before."

"You need to control yourself, darling. There is no need to match me, I still love you."

"I have a question for you, why no cocktail no wine, are you trying to tell me something?" I asked.

"Relax, I haven't pulled the plug yet, it was more what mother was telling my father. I know that I was drinking a lot and so I am cutting back," said Sara.

The waiter arrived with dinner and after he served us, he leaned and spoke to us.

"Please pardon the other gentleman, he is the son of the boss and has taken this photographing as his main job. He will not bother you again."

"Yes, we know he won't, our friend will make sure of that," said Sara in a very dismissive tone. I enjoyed watching and hearing Sara put frost on the situation. The waiter withdrew, again leaving us to ourselves.

"They will not be getting a large tip, darling do you hear me," she said as I smiled.

The food was very good, but this version of Indian cuisine used spices that I was not familiar with and took me some time getting used to it. Sara laughed as I made a face every time, I took a fork full of food in my mouth. I was drinking lots of water, and the wine I ordered to get some of the dish down.

"Well I know where not to take you anymore," said Sara.

"I finished the dish; I will get used to it. Don't dismiss me as a mid-western male slob."

The slob part is accurate until I came along, but you're shaping up. You know which fork to use for what dish."

I raised my hand to call a halt to the satire, "Darling, remember I love you," said Sara, and we both laughed.

The waiter walked up and asked if he could comp desert for us to make up for the earlier incident.

"What you can do is comp the check to the gentleman over there," pointing to William, said Sara.

The waiter agreed and I got my credit card out to pay for our meal. The transaction completed and I noticed that William was out getting the car. We stood and I kissed Sara and we walked out of the room and into our car. Well if Sara was not drinking, I guess that we would not be finding a place for after-dinner cocktails. William pulled into the hotel arrival area and we got out. Sara and I walked through the lobby to the elevators. I slid my keycard in the reader in the car and pushed our floor. The doors opened and we got out and went to the room. I inserted the keycard in the lock, and I heard it click. I held the door for Sara and then let it close and engaged the security bar. The room phone started to ring, and Sara picked it up.

"Yes, William we are in the room for the night."

"No, no, further instructions. We will let you know our plans tomorrow," said Sara, and hung up the phone.

"One of the disadvantages of having security is having a minder," said Sara as she started to undress. I walked over and stopped her and just took her in my arms we kissed, and she brushed my crotch.

"Have you been thinking about this all day?"

"Yes, Countess I have, are you surprised?"

"No, because I have also. I want your cock in my cunt, darling."

"Such language from a lady, I think I will sit and watch you take your clothes off."

"No, I will watch you take your clothes off," said Sara.

I stood and started to disrobe I was getting tired of the one-up-manship that was going on. I was seated and naked when Sara moved between my legs and moved down to my cock. Her fingers massaged my shaft by lightly tugging on it. Her other hand started to manipulate my jewels. I felt Sara's tongue lick my cock and caress the tip. She came up and kissed me, while keeping her hand on my shaft to let me know who was in-charge. Her other hand brought our lips together and we kissed again.

"Paul there is a place that your cock needs to be occupying. Do you think that you can find it?"

"I was wondering if I could pay you back for the stimulation, by sucking on your cunt?"

"No, darling I really want your cock in my pussy," said Sara as she pulled her clothes off and, moved to the bed. She pulled the spread off. "No telling how many couples have made love on the spread."

"That is an interesting thought," I said as I slipped next to Sara.

"It's true hotel bedspreads are notorious having multiple DNA samples, I've even heard that a woman got pregnant from just taking a nap on the spread," said Sara as she moved on top of me.

"That's an urban myth, sperm doesn't last that long," I said as I felt Sara directing my cock into her pussy.

"Sir it is your turn. And you can take the urban myth and ..." said Sara as I started to move my cock in and out of her pussy, and I kissed her.

Sara moaned with each stroke of my cock. I thrust in and out while I kissed her. I stopped allowing her to relax, then started again. I really wanted to feel her orgasm before I went off. But I could not hold back, and I felt my cock go off after a series of thrusts. I kissed Sara and held her.

"It's OK Paul I am fine just hold me please.

I felt my cock drop out of her pussy and we both kissed each other. Sara wiggled out of my embrace and started working on my equipment again. She was gentle as she started to pull on my penis. The was trying everything to get me ready for another session. She moved back up and allowed me to play with her breasts.

"Did your mother not feed you when you were a babe? You are always wanting to play with my tits."

"Because they are beautiful and drive me wild, darling," I said as I started to suck on her nipples.

Minutes later, Sara started to use her knuckle on the top of my head to get my attention. I kept sucking on her nipples until her knocking became harder. I moved up and we kissed. Her hand grasped my cock so she could see if I could make love again.

"Paul, I know you want to get back to LA, but can we stay for two more days? I have lots of shopping that I want to do, and it is easier here than at home."

"Since you have the keys to the jet, I will do what you want to do. But I was looking in the paper and the Met is performing Madam Butterfly. I have a friend that can get us tickets, do you want to go to the opera?"

"I would rather have that lovely cock jammed up my pussy," said Sara as she kissed my ear.

I mounted her and my cock slid in like it knew where it was going. I held off moving until Sara started to slide up and down my cock.

"Darling, I would love to go to the Met, but I want more fucking first."

That was my cue for action, and I moved my tool in and out of her pussy while we kissed. My hands massaged her breasts and she moved one of her hands down to her pussy to stimulate her clit. She tensed and then relaxed, and I felt my cock bathed in her pussy cum. I was becoming a maniac and all I wanted to do was fuck my wife. I continued to move my cock sometimes slowly sometimes hard. I felt her hand explore my ass and I jerked several times. Then it was over. I kissed her and her breasts. We both relaxed and I fell out of her pussy and just lay beside her.


12