The Countess Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He started about a year and a half ago after his first health incident, he told me that his doctor recommended them, but I think he just decided that he needed the nap. The funds and the bank seem to be running well and he checks in in the morning. His confidence was rocked with the fraud at the ranch, perpetrated by that scoundrel. He started paying very close attention to the hedge funds and the bank operations. We have good people working for us, but he could not let go. That is what caused the second attack that sent us to Spain. Jessica was a dear and was able to translate for the doctors in Barcelona. I think that was a major reason that he recovered so quickly," said Mrs. Solsbery.

"I sublet the flat to Jessica, since she is finished with undergraduate school. I am glad that she is working in the family trade of finance, and she is attending the London School of Economics," said Sara.

"I thought that you wanted her to do something else. As I recall you said that the family didn't need another bloody banker," I said.

"She dabbled in law sniffed at medicine and decided that finance was her calling. Since she found something that she liked I am very thankful. She found a boyfriend that you and I need to check out, as Bret said we need to put our approval stamp on his butt," said Sara.

"Let me explain Mrs. Solsbery, My friend Bret, got me through a very dark time in my life, she took it upon herself to be a segregate mother. She claimed that she needed to check the women that I dated out before things would get serious. I let Bret's family use the pool at my old house and she met Sara one afternoon and apparently Sara passed. We were walking out to the car when I looked back and saw Bret pantomiming stamping her butt with a rubber stamp. Sara saw it also and asked about the weird maneuver. I then explained what the joke was. So, I guess we have a trip to Britain in our future," I said.

"Not if they come over here, darling. Would anyone like a cocktail?" asked Sara.

From the third floor we heard "Yes I would, and Sara knows what I want," said Mr. Solsbery

"Paul is the martini master father, come down because we are not bringing it up there," said Sara.

I got behind the bar and mixed a pitcher of martinis and pulled the glasses out of the freezer and started pouring the drinks. Mr. Solsbery settled beside his wife and they kissed like young lovers. Sara passed the drinks out as I poured.

"Best martini I have had in a while Paul," said Mr. Solsbery.

"Thank you, sir I have honed my skills, with your daughter as my critic."

William walked in and announced that the limo had arrived and was waiting at the curb. Everyone finished their cocktails and walked out to the limo. William held the door and closed it. The limo took off and headed for Mario's. William and Charles were riding in my red Escalade to provide security. three hours later we returned. My red Escalade drove in first and William was opening the door to the limo and assisted the ladies and Mr. Solsbery out of the car. Sara and her parents rode the elevator to the third floor, and she waited to see if they needed anything. They said that they were fine, and she came down to the great room where I was sitting. She kissed me and apologized again for disappearing this morning.

"Can I get you a martini?" I asked.

"No, I am about to go to bed, Father will be up very early to check on the hedge funds and the Bank's operations I will set him up in my office," said Sara.

She leaned over and kissed me, her hand moving down to my crotch.

"I am glad that you are still interested in me sir. Give me a few minutes and join me," said Sara.

She stood and climbed the stairs. I decided to wait a few minutes and check the locks and set the alarm.

Sara was waiting for me when I finally got to the room. I bent down and kissed her breast as she stood in the door. She grabbed me by the waist and had my belt off. My pants were unbuttoned and were resting on my ankles. Sara worked the buttons of my shirt and she had it off and on the floor.

"Darling you need to lose the underwear step out of your shoes and join me in bed. I desire a part of your anatomy to occupy a part of my body," said Sara.

"Good I want to fuck you also."

Sara moved my underpants down while I was getting out of my shoes and her hand grabbed my cock. She said that I was not going anywhere until she was properly fucked by her husband. I said that I thought that I could make that happen, as we both started to laugh. We moved to the bed. Sara moved to her back and I moved over her, my cock nestled in her pussy and I kissed her. She used her hands to mess with my hair and massage my face.

I am afraid that I have not kept up with using the moisturizer that was given to me at the fancy salon in New York. But I did have an appointment at a straight razor shave parlor to get a shave before the revealing dinner. I convinced my friend George to go with me and I was going to use it to pay off a Golf bet. There was a small tap on my face indicating that I needed to concentrate on making love to my wife.

"Where do you go when you zone out on me. Do you dream of younger women with larger breasts?" said Sara.

She was right I had a furrow to plow and needed to concentrate on the task at hand. I kissed her and started to move my cock in and out of her pussy. She was warm and well lubricated and a real pleasure to fuck.

"Sometimes I think about how lucky I am that you are my wife, Other times I think about things on my schedule. But I really need to focus only on you darling because you are the most important person in my life."

"Damn straight Mr. Rogers and please don't forget that," Sara responded.

My animal brain caused a massive thrust and I felt my cock shoot a wad of cum, into my lover's cunt. I showed my appreciation the only way I knew by kissing her lips. I waited until I was flaccid withdrew and relaxed. I kissed Sara again. I felt her running her hand up and down my body searching for my penis. I was sure that one time was not enough, but she would have to wait for my batteries to recharge.

Sara moved her mouth to my ear and kissed it; "I love you Paul and I don't care who knows. Sorry darling for skating out on you this morning..."

I put my hand over her mouth. "Sara I've already forgotten about it. I will try to control my hypersensitive imagination, in the future. Let us get some rest you will be up early helping your father.

It was four when I felt Sara get out of bed use her shower, dress and move over to her office. I went back to sleep knowing that she had everything under control.

The familiar knock on my door signaled that Mrs. Kelly had breakfast ready. "Sir you better come down I have a mass of locusts down here and you might not get anything."

I wondered what she was talking about, but I got my morning chores finished and walked down to the dining room. Sara and Mr. and Mrs. Solsbery were seated at the table. I saw what Paula was talking about as the three of them had gone through most of what Mrs. Kelly had produced.

"Paul, I have been trying to lure Mrs. Kelly to work for us, where did you find her?" asked Mrs. Solsbery.

"Ma'am it will be a straight cash deal no draft choices and the price will be very high, but I know that we will be out bid. But to answer your question she dropped out of the sky and Sara recognized her talents immediately."

The table laughed. Paula brought another tray of food and replaced the one that was picked over. I grabbed my plate and started gathering my breakfast. Mr. Solsbery was not far behind me as he dove into the plater.

"Arthur remember what the doctors said, you've had enough," said Mrs. Solsbery.

"Dotty, I will take care of myself and with food this good I want to have more. Mrs. Kelly your breakfast is divine."

Paula asked Sara about lunch and Sara said that we would stay with the plan.

"Sara I am taking George out on a date at 10:00."

"So, you have finally found a lover, what are you two up to?" asked Sara.

I found a straight razor parlor and George and I are going to get shaved before the evening's event. He's never had the experience of really being shaved like I did."

"If you would have asked, I could have flown my friend over to work on your hair also," said Sara.

I took another round from the tray that Paula brought. I reflected on how lucky I was. I was jolted out of my thoughts when Mr. Solsbery ask me about the painting in the dining room.

"It is stunning where did you find it, Paul?" asked Mr. Solsbery.

"I found it at an art auction just before I was shanghaied to my vacation," I replied.

"You were not shanghaied darling just encouraged to get on the jet," said Sara.

"Yes darling."

"Father he does not take care of himself but gets immersed in work and my friend Bret just encourages him," said Sara.

"Sounds like a banker I know," said Mrs. Solsbery.

"Dotty please," said Mr. Solsbery.

I got up from the table and excused myself, as I was walking out. William came down from his apartment and offered to drive me.

"Check with Sara, William."

William came out of the house and asked me for my car key fob. I got in the back seat of the red Escalade, and William started to Bret and George's house. He pulled in front of their house, and I went to the front door. George came out and I said that we were being driven. We both got in the back seat.

"This is classy I love it when Bret has a driver," said George.

"I got used to it too easy," I said.

William got us to the salon and let us out at the curb. We walked in and the staff got us in to chairs and wrapped hot towels around our faces. There was a glass of single malt scotch at the station I occupied. The woman who was going to work on me was dressed almost like a waitress from Hooters. Very short shorts, and a top that barely covered anything. I was glad that Sara was not monitoring my session. I doubt that I would be allowed to stay.

The towel was removed, and my face was covered with warm shaving soap. I heard the woman strop her razor.

"Don't move," she reminded.

She started to drag the razor across my face and neck. She cleaned the razor after every stroke. She inspected my face and went over areas that were missed. She dropped her razor in a kidney shaped basin full of water. She picked up another razor and grabbed my lip between her thumb and finger, stretching it to make it easier for her to shave under my nose. At the end the hot towel went on again. When the towel came off, she massaged a salt slurry to clean my skin and open my pores. She rinsed my face and applied another hot towel. When that came off, she applied a moisturizer. As a courtesy she recombed my hair. I stood and pulled two twenties out of my wallet and asked her to give one to the woman that shaved George.

At the counter I handed my credit card over and had both sessions charged to me. It was a present to George for beating me the last time we played golf. He walked to the front and said that the next session would be on him as he loved it. We walked out and William was waiting at almost the same spot where he dropped us off. I still want to know how he knows to be at the entrance when either Sara or I are leaving a location. Must be some MI-5 training.

William drove George by his house, and I said that we would see him later.

"I got wind that Bret and Sara are planning something special tonight or at their gala hold on my friend," said George.

"Thanks for the warning."

George closed the door and William waited for me to tell him where to go

"Home I guess William.

I walked in just as Lunch was served. Paula said that she would prepare a plate for me. I joined everyone at a table on the pool deck. What Paula prepared looked good. I noticed that the caterer was here getting set up.

"Darling we have changed and will be having cocktails out here since the weather is so nice," said Sara.

Sara got up from her chair and inspected me she looked closely and then moved her hand on my cheeks. I was glad that I was seated under the table and hiding my excitement.

"I am not sure that they did as good a job as the ladies in New York," said Sara.

"If you had been there, I doubt that you would have let me stay," I said.

"Why is that?" asked Sara.

"Because the woman that shaved me looked like a refugee from Hooters," I said.

"You would be right Paul, I would be dragging you out of that place by your earlobe, if they hire hussies."

Everyone at the table laughed and Paula came out and placed my lunch in front of me.

"I forgot to ask this morning is the world of finance calm?"

"Yes, Paul the LIBOR rate seems calm and my hedging strategies has me up at least ten Million. I understand that my daughter was unhappy with the investment you were involved in. She said something about options on soybean futures, she said you made a killing enough to buy her more baubles like she needs more," said Mr. Solsbery.

"Well I sweated that for a couple months and then sold when the market was high. I did well but I don't think I will do the again. The gain was nice until I have to pay taxes," I said.

"Yes, Paul is putting his money in boring investments, like Real estate investment trusts. and don't even think about getting him involved in hedge funds," said Sara.

"Well Hedge Funds are what keeps the five thousand a month going into your bank account Sara," said Mr. Solsbery.

Every once in a while, I needed to remember that Sara was one of the richest women in the world. Her recent triumphs over some of the scum of Hollywood only added to her bank account.

"Mr. Solsbery it is a pleasure buying baubles for the woman I love, but she thinks I'm crazy," I said.

Sara was standing near me and leaned down and kissed me.

"Tell us about the painting that will be unveiled this evening," asked Mrs. Solsbery."

"Sara knows more that I do as I have not seen it. I only saw a photograph of the first sitting," I said.

Mr. Solsbery rose from the table and walked inside for his nap. Mrs. Solsbery said that she was going to sit outside then move into the Great Room.

"Paula can make a good martini, Mrs. Solsbery, just ask her," I said.

Sara started to pull on my wrist and I followed her. She put her arms around me and whispered that she wanted a "Quickie." I was primed as I had the same though. Our guests would start arriving at 6:30 which was plenty of time for she and I to make love.

Behind the door of our bedroom I stripped off her top exposing her breasts, that were unencumbered with a bra. I could have kissed her and did. Sara got my pants and shorts down and I quickly got out of my shoes. I sat on the edge of the bed and she took my cock in her mouth. I was hard before I was rampant now and I leaned back, and she climbed on top and directed my cock into her pussy.


"Darling, you aren't working," she whispered.

She started moving and I moved in the opposite direction and between us, I felt her cum followed by me. I kept moving my cock in and out of her pussy until I could not stay in her. Our mouths met and we kissed. She moved my head down to her breasts and I kissed her nipples.

"Sadly, we will need to continue this after dinner," said Sara.

I slipped down and got between her legs and kissed her pussy. I inserted my tongue in the twat until she pulled my head away.

"Paul, you're are incorrigible, leave my pussy alone I have to get ready, and so do you. I have already laid out the clothes I want you to wear."

I very reluctantly got off the bed and went to shower. Sara was right there were pair of pants and a shirt pulled ready for me to put on. I washed and dried myself and put the clothes on. Sara was in her dressing room putting her face on I assumed.

I went down to the pool and found Mr. and Mrs. Solsbery sitting at a table and two couples walking around sipping Champagne. I went by the Solsbery's table to see if they needed anything.

"See to your Guests Paul, I think that Mrs. Kelly has been detailed to see to our needs. Every time we look up, she is at the table asking if we need anything," said Mrs. Solsbery.

I walked over to Bill Thompson and his wife. Bill is one of the producers in Bret's company producing the Code Women series. He remarked that I was setting a bad example by buying expensive jewelry for Sara and shaming all the men in our circle. I said that Judy was a lovely lady that could use some diamonds and pearls. Which earned me a dirty look from him. I was saved when the waiter came by and Sara walked over and kissed me. We walked around the pool and chatted with our guests, sampled the martinis, Champagne, and the shrimp cocktail. Paula came over and said that they were ready for dinner.

The one person that I did not see was Rene´ the artist. Just as the guests were filing into the dining room, a woman in iridescent red hair came in. She was dressed in bright red pajamas and black platform shoes.

"Sorry I am late I just got out of a session with the most horrendous Be-yoch in LA. The woman would not sit still. But I am here dear Sara to unveil you to the world. But first I must have a drink to get the memory of that lady out of my mind."

A waiter came up and handed her a glass of Champagne. She downed it in one swallow and asked for another. Then followed Sara into the dining room. The last to be seated was Mr. and Mrs. Solsbery. The dinner proceeded from course to course with the wines that Mr. Solsbery selected

Rene´ kept the table entertained with stories of the famous people that she painted. She pointed to several people and said that she must paint them. Desert was served along with more Champagne and everyone got up from the table and moved to the great room. Rene´ grasp the cord on the cover and pulled and the drape fell away uncovering the portrait.

I stood wondering if I would get used to the image of Sara staring down at the room. The portrait was beautiful and lifelike. Sara was dressed in a set of black slacks with a gray blouse, leaning against a tall stool. From her neck was the long string of pearls with her left hand idly playing with the end of the string. She looked at ease. I also felt that she was about to pounce on some poor unready attorney. Professionally Sara did not tolerate fools. I saw that when I saw her in court, in London and watching her negotiate with Geraldine Taber, the other day.

An arm snaked around my waist and Sara wanted a kiss. "What do you think, Paul?"

I kissed Sara and then whispered, "Its lovely she captured the real you."

"Thank you darling, you don't think that it will dominate the room?"

"Darling I want you to dominate the room, every time I come in here, I will be watching myself because you're watching me."

Sara walked away convinced that I was the loon she thought I was. Waiters continued to pass among the guests filling their Champagne glasses. The one thing that people know when they come to a party at Che Red Rock it will be full of Champagne. I moved to where Rene´ was holding court and I placed a kiss on her cheek.

"I take it that you liked it, Mr. Rogers; now where is my damned money," she said with a smile.

"You'll have to do with kisses, I am a little short of cash," I said. I had paid Rene´ earlier and she was joking with me.

"Thanks to this party I have five more commissions, I guess you'll want a finder's fee," she said.

"I think that Sara is the one you should be paying."

I moved over to Bret and George to see what they thought. "We are thinking about having her do the kids while they are in an innocent stage of life. It is beautiful Paul," said Bret.

I continued to move about the crowd and in the background. I continued to hear Champagne corks being pulled and dollar signs flying out of my wallet, but I didn't mind. Waiters were carrying the bottles and refilling the guest's glasses. Mr. and Mrs. Solsbery were holding court on the couch many people telling them how beautiful Sara is. It looked like they were tired, and they rose and took the elevator up to the third floor. Many of the guests were also melting away. George and Bret were the only ones remaining. There was one last champagne cork pop and the waiter refilled Sara's mine and Bret's and George's glasses, and left the bottle.