The Country Cottage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa, please...please spread your legs for Daddy...and all of us."

As I rolled over onto my back, my panties pulled down around my knees, I could feel my own wetness dribbling down the inside of my thighs. I giggled. This was even better than the fantasy. I opened my legs, restricted slightly by my tight panties. Luckily the elastic was quite stretchy so I could give them all a perfect view between my chubby thighs.

I could see Carol smiling and Alice was laughing as she addressed her father.

"What do you think of her cunt, Daddy?"

Bob really was enjoying himself.

"It's a nice looking pussy," he agreed, "with luscious lips and not too much hair. You know how I don't like getting cunt hair caught in my teeth."

I looked up at Alice staring hungrily straight between my legs.

"Ted will like her cunt too. He likes juicy thick cunts."

"Not only Ted, Alice. All of us. She has a pussy all of us can truly enjoy." Carol exclaimed huskily.

Then I knew for sure we really were welcomed into the family.

As Carol said that, Ted walked into the room accompanied by four couples of varying ages. They all smiled happily gazing down between my legs at my fully exposed pussy. Somehow I wasn't embarrassed at all, smiled back and spread my thighs for them as wide as I could manage.

"All the guests are here now and dinner is ready," Ted announced, gave his sister a quick kiss and brushed his hand over his mother's tit as he walked out of the room.

One of the new men helped me stand, his dick clearly bulging in his pants. I was so aroused it was all I could do to not fall to my knees and take that hard cock into my mouth right then and there.

Dan

I was taken aback by intense way Lisa pushed me down and tore at my clothes, attacking me with the ferocity of a starving animal. My dick was already throbbing so hard my cum shot into her pussy after but a few manic thrusts into her dripping wet cunt. She howled her orgasm like never before until we both collapsed hugging each other.

When she told me how aroused she was by the entire situation, I slid down her body, licking and sucking her dripping cunt and clit until she climaxed again on my face. I knew for sure she was ready to dive into the deep end of this incestuous pool when she stopped me from closing the privacy bolt in the bathroom. I think she would have fucked Ted and Alice right there on the floor if either of them walked in at that moment.

We were not sure about the expected attire for dinner. I put on some casual pleated slacks, a dress shirt with no tie and a sports coat. Lisa wore a frilly blouse, a plain short skirt and black stockings. She just grinned at me as she buttoned up the blouse and realized I knew she wasn't wearing a bra.

Carol and Bob rose and greeted us warmly when we walked into the lounge, giving us both hearty hugs. Alice took our drink orders and returned a few moments later as we settle into the comfortable furniture. Carol insisted I sit next to her on a stuffed couch, one just wide enough for us both with our hips and legs pressed firmly together.

We chatted amicably for a few minutes before Alice gazed intently at Lisa and started asking questions about her panties and hose. I was only half paying attention, recalling Alice's tits and nipple rings and dark cunt hair.

While Carol kept her gaze on Lisa, her hand rested lightly on my thigh. She occasionally took her eyes off Lisa and Bob, looked me in the eyes with a wicked smile and moved her hand closer to my crotch and my now stiff and throbbing dick. When she finally placed her hand directly on my cock, she took my hand in her free one and pressed it against her right tit. I could feel her erect nipple through the material of her blouse and bra and there was no doubt from the smile in her eyes she could feel my dick throbbing beneath her hand.

When Lisa rose and stepped in front of Bob, I turned my attention back to her. It took me a moment to even realize what was happening as she lifted her skirt and lay across Bob's lap, calling him Daddy. Bob spanked her a few times and then, encouraged by both Alice and Carol, pulled Lisa's panties down and smacked her bare bottom even more.

Alice turned to me with a devilish grin.

"Poppsi likes it, Danny Boy, doesn't she."

"Yes it certainly appears she does," I moaned seeing the growing lust in Lisa's eyes.

"It will get even nicer when Daddy does even more," Alice responded

"More?"

"He'll open her legs, of course." Alice laughed and I gasped.

"But ...but...but..." I stammered

"But what?" Alice said "You both want to be in the family and play with us all, don't you?"

"Yes I do, Alice, we both do."

"That's a good boy Danny," Carol exclaimed and squeezed my engorged cock through my trousers.

"Thank you, Mommy," I answered and caressed one of her ample tits.

"Why don't you tell Poppsi to open her legs for Daddy," Carol said to me.

I leaned forward and spoke in a husky whisper, my hand never leaving Carol's right breast.

"Lisa, please...please spread your legs for Daddy...and all of us."

I could tell by the wild look in her eyes that Lisa was more aroused than any time I could remember and would do anything any of us asked at that moment. They were discussing my wife's hairy pussy when Ted walked in with four other couples and announced all the guests were now here and dinner was ready.

Alice bent over to lick my ear, her tits freely swaying under her loose blouse. She took my hand and before I could rise, pulled it up between her legs. Her bare pussy was dripping wet.

"Oh Danny boy, we are going to get along so very well!" she murmured into my ear and led me into the dining room.

We all milled around for a few moments until Bob walked in, got our attention and told us to find the seat with our name tag at the long dining room table. It took a few minutes for everyone to be seated and apparently deliberately not with our own partners.

Bob sat at one end, with Carol at the other and Ted and Alice on either side of her. They brought the food and drink from the kitchen and so were seated last. As Carol and Ted and Alice delivered steaming platters of meat and vegetables, Bob invited everyone to pour themselves some wine and started to speak.

"As always. I am so glad to once again see so many dear members of the family gathered around," he said warmly, "and to welcome some new members as well. For the benefit of those here for just the first time I will go around the table starting at my left and introduce each of you in turn."

I glanced across the table at Lisa. Her face was slightly flushed and her eyes burned brightly. Without her saying a word, I knew she had come to the same realization as me, the definition of family here was a lot more inclusive than what we normally used.

"First, we have Nora," Bob said extending his hand to the young woman seated immediately to his left. "She is John and Rose's granddaughter and will be married by them tomorrow to her brother, Harry, who is at the other end sitting next to Alice."

Nora was a short slight girl with shoulder length black hair and small perky tits. She blushed slightly at the introduction.

"Next we have Gavin, who most of you already know. He's brought his eighteen year old daughter for her formal introduction to family life this week."

Gavin was a short portly man with a completely bald head. He smiled weakly as he looked around the table and nodded.

"Then, of course, is Mother Rose, with whom even the newest visitor is familiar by reputation at least."

Rose couldn't have stood more than five feet tall, with extremely short gray hair and tits that seemed far too big for her stature. She looked around and smiled at everyone.

"Next, we have Dan," Bob continued indicating me, "he and his wife Lisa are visiting us for the very first time and are eager to join the family."

I blushed slightly and kept my eyes down as others around me stirred. I glanced up quickly to see Lisa beaming at me and realized how very much she wanted to do this.

"I believe most of you already know Nicole, who is visiting us again, this time with her youngest son, Will. Is that all four sons you've now brought us, Nicole?" Bob chuckled.

Nicole laughed and dropped her right hand on my thigh. She was a most elegant looking woman, at least my height, her head shaved so smooth it glistened in the light. Her tits were barely the bumps of her nipples and very little curve of an ass.

As Bob moved on, Nicole looked me directly in the eye and squeezed my thigh and smiled. My dick twitched and without another thought put my hand on the bare skin of her leg just above her knee. She squeezed my thigh again and moved her hand closer to my crotch. I did the same and by the time Bob moved on to the rest of the introductions, her hand was resting on top of my stiff cock and my hand felt the soft, curly hair covering her bare pussy, unimpeded by any panties.

"Of course, everyone knows Ted and Carol and Alice," Bob continued, "and those of you who still don't know them completely yet, surely will before your visit concludes.

There were a few giggles and outright guffaws at that and Bob just smiled brightly.

"Now moving on, we have Harry, the soon to be husband of his sister, beautiful Nora," Bob continued.

Harry looked so young he barely needed to shave. He was sort of lanky and clearly uncomfortable with the attention.

"Then there is Lisa, Dan's lovely wife who, I can assure you after our...discussion... a little earlier today, will be a most welcome and eager addition to the family."

I looked over and grinned at Lisa, her eyes ablaze with excitement...and even lust. Nicole notice my dick twitch and squeezed the head a little tighter and with her free hand, pushed my fingers a bit harder against her now damp pussy.

"Father John needs no introduction to most of you and I am sure the rest will get to know him as well as anyone during your visit," Bob went on nodding to the short, slim smiling man sitting next to Lisa.

"Then, there is Casey, Gavin daughter who is also here for the first time. I'll bet her brother filled her in on his visit last year with their mother," Bob grinned.

Casey looked to be no more than eighteen, about five foot two tall with a slim athletic body, flaming red hair and freckles everywhere. She wore a rather tight blouse unbuttoned to below her perky tits, with erect eraser sized nipples poking through the fabric. Her face was slightly flushed as she smiled brightly. I would not have been surprised if Father John was fondling her pussy at that very moment.

"And finally, last but hardly least, is Will, Nicole's son who is also visiting us for the first time. With that, I wish everyone good cheer and enjoy the meal," Bob finished and sat down.

Will was a strapping boy well over six feet tall, with well developed biceps stretching the material of his shirt. He squirmed around considerably, clearly uncomfortable with the attention of everyone else at the table.

As Bob sat and Carol and Ted finished serving the meal, Nicole leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"My son has a very nice long thick cock that both you and your wife are most welcome to enjoy," she murmured, "and I know he will like drinking your cum out of my cunt."

It was all I could do to not shoot my cum into my pants right then, especially when Nicole wiggled her hips and my finger slipped between the folds of her now very wet pussy.

The need to use both hands to cut the meat on my plate, along with a few quiet questions from Mother Rose on my other side, kept me from finger fucking Nicole right then and there. It tuned out that was a wise decision. I found out later it was considered bad form to have or induce orgasms during meals.

With the dinner finished, we all walked our dirty plates and cutlery into the kitchen while Carol and Alice set out dessert and coffee. Bob announced The Playpen was open. I started to ask what that meant but he silenced me with is raised hand.

"Lisa, Will, Casey and Dan, if we could have a moment," he said as the others filed out of the dining room.

Bob and Father John led us down a short hall to what appeared to be an office with a small round conference table. The four of us sat while Bob handed each of us some papers, a pen and an envelope with our name already neatly printed on it.

"What's this?" Casey asked a bit irritably, "I thought we were going to The Playpen my brother so raves about."

"Oh don't worry, we will be going there shortly and I assure you everyone will be waiting...or mostly anyway," Father John said with a devilish smile, "but first since you four are here for the first time, we need a little more information for your confessions and induction into the family."

I started looking through the papers, five or six pages listing just about every form of sexual activity I had ever heard about and a few I didn't. Lisa gasped audibly and looked up at Bob and John.

"Some of this seems pretty personal," she stated.

"That it is," Bob agreed, "but to properly fit into our very intimate family, we need to know every personal detail about you, your fantasies and your fetishes. Tomorrow, we will share the information with the others but first John and Rose will go over it and prepare for your confessions, so please be as honest and as accurate as possible."

Lisa looked over at me, pleading for an answer. I just shrugged and began filling out the Fantasies and Fetishes questionnaire. After a moment, I could see her turn to the task as well. I was very curious how she would answer some of the questions about things we've never done as a couple or simply never discussed, like our masturbation habits, anal play, threesomes, orgies, submission and the like.

After perhaps ten minutes, everyone was done and, following Father John's instructions, placed the completed forms in the envelopes. He gathered them up, thanked us and left the room.

"Now we can join the others in The Playpen lovely young Casey is so anxious to visit," Bob chuckled and led us out a different door than the one we entered.

Casey hooked her arm in mine as we followed Bob and Lisa and Will down an unfamiliar hall to a double door at the end. Bob opened both doors and stepped back allowing us to all enter together.

At first glanced it looked like everyone else was there...and they were all mostly or completely nude.

"I'm so excited," Casey gushed pulling me closer, "this will be my first ever orgy with people I haven't known my whole life!"

12