The Country Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent his face down to mine and fixed me with one of his almost demonic looks as he leant in and told me to relax, stop struggling and to 'be cool' (being cool was so important in those days, being uncool was so wrong) as Felix had seen me naked before and he wanted me right now, wanted me so badly...as he was saying this he was pulling my skirt up and pushing his hand between my legs until his fingers found my pussy. I tried to close my legs, but he was too strong, and I eventually just closed my eyes and let him start to rub my clit. It was clear he was going to fuck me and there really wasn't a lot I could do about it. I could have screamed but that would not have been a cool thing to do and what would people think? I had turned up naked under a thin dress, let everyone see nude photos of me and was now drunk and stoned. In my mind I didn't think I'd make a very convincing rape victim.

Denis sensed that I'd given up as he quickly managed to wrestle me out of my dress and started sucking my tits as he fingered my pussy. I obviously was taking too long to relax and would have been a little dry to enter so he kissed his way down my tummy until he was kneeling on the floor licking my pussy. I have always loved that and even in my wasted state began to react. As Denis pushed my legs wider, his tongue spearing deep inside me before licking up and down my slit, circling my clit again and again I opened my eyes. Felix was sitting in one of the chairs looking straight at me. He raised his glass in salute at the same time Denis slipped first one, then two, thick fingers inside me and I began to feel that wave of energy flood over me as I began to cum.

No sooner had my orgasm subsided then I felt his strong hands pull me to my feet and then to my familiar kneeling position on the sofa. I tried not to think about where I was and kept my eyes closed as I heard his zip being pulled down and before I knew it, he was thrusting his hard cock urgently up my now accepting pussy. Booze and dope always made him last longer and this time was no different, and I was thoroughly stretched and lubricated before he began to speed up, his hands gripping my hips hard as my tits swung beneath me. He came with a gasp and a moan, his cock swelling and spurting inside me as he seemed to pump pints of spunk up me. As he pulled out, I started to move but he hissed in my ear "Don't move!" before another pair of hands were on my hips and another hard cock was forcing its way in me. Felix! Felix was going to fuck me! And fuck me he did. He was bigger than Denis and a lot rougher, really slamming in and out of me so that I had to grip the top of the sofa or be knocked over. Despite my mental reservations my body could not help but react and as he started to frantically fuck me before spunking in me I had another shattering orgasm.

After he pulled out the three of us were entwined on the sofa, the men half dressed, me stark-naked with their hands caressing me all over. It wasn't what I had expected when I arrived at the party, but I'd be a liar if I said that I hadn't in some way enjoyed what had happened. Felix had remover his trousers before fucking me and now pulled off his shirt too as he fondled and sucked my tits as Denis spread my legs wider and finger fucked me, muttering that I had a beautiful cunt and he should have shown me to everyone. Not a lot else was said. I knew that they were going to fuck me again and they did, this time on my back on the floor. They seemed to work as a team, Felix fucked me until he was about to cum but then pulled out and Denis took over before he too stopped and made way for Felix. This way they must have kept me full of cock for about an hour before first Felix then Denis filled me. I just lay back and let them get on with it, enjoying the feeling of hard cock inside me. I have had plenty of threesomes since that night and in all of them I played a more active role but that night I just let them use me.

We eventually got a taxi back to Denis's flat, the cum leaking out of me leaving a wet patch on my dress. Well fell into bed together and didn't wake up until late morning, both with thick heads. After a coffee and a cigarette, he made the expected move by pushing my head down towards his hard cock, winding his hands into my hair as I sucked him deep onto my mouth, squeezing his big balls as I swallowed all of him, my mouth moving back and forth until he seemed on the brink of cumming. I was wet by then and wanted more than a mouth full of spunk. More than that though, I wanted the answer to the questions that had been nagging away at me since Felix fucked me on the sofa. I stopped sucking him, moved up his body and impaled myself on his cock. His hands reached for my tits, but I slapped them away and asked the question.

"Did you plan to have Felix fuck me last night?"

"No, of course not, it just happened, I was stoned, we all were."

"Liar. You showed him those photos didn't you, all of them. You have been showing him every time you have taken them. You told him if you got me drunk and stoned, he could fuck me, didn't you?"

"No no no...I didn't... it wasn't like that...you wanted it too..."

"No, I didn't, not like that, not with him. Tell me the truth, it's done now. What did you get in return for me? It had better be good."

At this he looked at first confused, as if he didn't know what to say then he was suddenly defiant. Fixing me with his most demonic stare, his blue eyes blazing he said

"I was failing the course. My pictures were good, but my written work was crap. I showed him some of you, just clothed at first but eventually all of them, your big tits on show and the ones fingering your cunt. He gave my next assignment a good mark. Then I walked into his office and he was fucking Bev, one of the other students. I left but came back later and he was quite brazen about it. Bev was doing the misshapen pottery and was going to pass the course because he'd been fucking her from the first year. He said that one way to be sure for me to pass was to arrange for him to fuck you. I was going to ask you outright, but I thought this would be easier. I'm sorry."

It was as I'd suspected. He'd sold me in exchange for his degree. As he had been telling me he seemed to shrink before my eyes, he would no longer be able to dominate me as he had been doing, that power seemed to evaporate as soon as he said sorry. His cock was still hard though and I began to move my hips up and down, my pussy hyper sensitive at the thought of being used like that.

"You bastard. Did you and him both fuck Bev too?"

"Yes. Felix told her she had to, or I'd tell the head of department what was going on."

Over the next month, until term ended, and we parted forever, I became the sexual aggressor, only seeing him when I wanted sex - although that was most days if I'm honest. I even went to see Felix again. He looked terrified when I walked into his office, less so when I pulled off my skimpy dress and pulled him onto the sofa. I made his big cock work hard for what he had done to me and by the time we were finished it was honours even.

As I packed my bags I reflected on my year in London. I had learnt a lot, had grown up immeasurably but I had had enough. I wanted my simple life back, I wanted to go home, home to Keiron and our families, away from free love and all its complications.

Back home permanently after my adventure in London Keiron was keen for us to marry and after we graduated and found positions in schools around Sligo, we got a flat together and started planning the wedding. Even then it was frowned upon that we were living together, and we had to be discrete with the local priest when we went to arrange the service. We kept quiet and he didn't ask. My parents were quite liberal but Keiron's family were very traditional. They were farmers and the land had been in the family for generations and it was quite unusual (and a sign of the times) that Keiron (who was the youngest of two sons) was not going to marry a farmer's daughter. I liked his mother, Sheila, a bright and happy woman who was always most at ease in the kitchen doing the things that a farmer's wife would traditionally do. Her priority was her husband, Pat, then her sons then everything else. His brother, Bryn was already married, and I got on well with his wife Teresa too. All in all, it seemed that life was good.

The wedding reception was to be at Keiron's family's farmhouse, a great sprawling place with lots of bedrooms. We would be married in the local church; the main reception would be in the barn and then we would spend the night in the house before going on a short honeymoon along the west coast. My dress was beautiful, as were the silk bra, knickers, stockings and suspenders that Teresa paid for as her gift to me. She made some curious remarks as we giggled through the lingerie shopping, saying that Bryn loved stockings and as good as asking me outright if I was a virgin still. When I assured her that I was far from a virgin she said "Good, wedding nights can be a bit surprising around these parts." When I asked what she meant all she would say was not to worry and that it would be fine. Which of course worried me. I had a similar conversation with my mother in law to be. All in all, I was puzzled but not alarmed. If there was anything to worry about then I was sure that Keiron would say something.

The day itself was glorious, hot and sunny and I felt truly blessed to have such a beautiful setting for my big day. Everything went according to plan, food was fantastic and there was drinking and dancing until the sun went down. Given that the majority of guests were farmers it was never going to be a late night, they had work to do in the morning, so we said our goodbyes and walked back to the house with his parents and Bryn and his wife. After a chat about how well it had gone and another drink - a huge glass of the very best Irish malt for me courtesy of Sheila - we made a move to go to our room, at which point the others followed. By now I was tired but exhilarated and certainly had had too much to drink. Keiron was much the same as was Bryn. We got to our bedroom door and they again followed us in. This, even in my drink befuddled state was starting to feel strange. Once in the room Keiron stood with his dad and brother as Sheila and Teresa undid my dress and helped me out of it, leaving me in my sexy silk undies. I thought they were just being helpful and tried not to think about Bryn and Pat seeing me like that until Sheila unclipped my bra and pushed it off my shoulders. I held it to my breasts, looking at Keiron who was being helped out of his clothes by his brother and father.

Teresa came and stood in front of me and pulled the bra from my body, exposing my large bust to everyone. She leaned forward and smiled before saying

"Don't worry, I said there were some old traditions around these parts, didn't I? Relax, everything will be fine."

With that she dropped to her knees and pulled my silk panties down my legs. I obligingly lifted one foot at a time, so she could pull them right off before Sheila helped her to push me back onto the bed. Keiron was by now naked and erect and he moved towards me, as did everyone else. At that point the realisation dawned that they intended to watch Keiron and I consummate our marriage! Now, that was not the wedding night surprise I was expecting! I wasn't exactly turned on by the idea so when Keiron got between my legs - without a condom as we had previously agreed - he didn't exactly slip in easily. They instead were treated to him kissing me and sucking my tits as he tried to gain entry. I closed my eyes, spread my legs as wide as I could and tried to relax, desperately hoping that the nightmare would soon be over. Eventually he managed to get enough of himself inside me to cause the friction he needed to cum in me. The spunk obviously lubricated me as he managed to thrust all the way inside a few times before I felt him soften. It was certainly the only time I have been grateful for him being that quick!

What happened next was an even bigger shock. Once Keiron had crawled off me, leaving me still on my back with my legs spread, a grinning Bryn took his place. I didn't have time to protest before his cock - bigger than Keiron's - was fully inside me and he was fucking me for all he was worth. Teresa knelt down and brought her face close to mine.

"Don't worry, he's wearing a condom. In the old days having children was vital around here so it became tradition to ensure that a new bride got pregnant as soon as possible. We don't go quite that far now though. It happened to me with Keiron and Pat. When Sheila married Pat, he had six brothers, she said she thought it would never end!"

With that she stood up and carried on watching her husband fucking me. Truth to tell, he was far far better than his brother and even in my drunken state I was starting to react strongly to the rapid pumping of his cock. I had not been fucked like this for months and never by Keiron and I wrapped my stocking clad legs firmly around Bryn as he increased his pace enough to take both of us over the edge, in my case with total abandon, so intense had my orgasm been. Oh my god, my in laws had now watched me being fucked twice and had seen me wail through a huge orgasm - I'd never need be shy in front of them again I guess. Bryn pulled out of me and got up to stand next to Teresa who gave him a big kiss before giving me a look that said, 'I get that all the time, lucky me!'

I was looking at her when I felt another body take its place between my legs and I turned my head to look into Pat's eyes as he ran his hands over my tits, squeezing and pulling them before bending down to suck both nipples into his mouth at the same time. He was a big man with big hands and he was quite rough with my tits, crushing them in his strong hands and filling his mouth was he sucked and chewed on my nipples. By the time he had enjoyed them for long enough they were sore and aching.He then looked me in the eye and said

"I have been looking forward to this since you set the date."

Before pushing his hips forward so his cock made contact with my fanny. By rights, after the fucking Bryn had just given me it should have slipped in easily, but it didn't because it felt like he was trying to jam a tree trunk up me. He was big...very big! He wasn't very gentle either and it was more force than persuasion that finally had him all the way inside me. Then he began fucking me. Long, slow strokes that seemed to be turning my fanny inside out as he pulled back and knocked the breath from me as he pushed forwards. It felt amazing and as I looked up at Teresa and Sheila, their smiles told me they knew what I was feeling. Bryan was watching intently with his wife's hand stroking his cock but Keiron had succumbed to the alcohol and was asleep in the chair. Good job really as watching the fucking I was getting would have done nothing for his confidence. He fucked me for what seemed an age before he finally started to speed up and get ready to cum.

There were beads of sweat on his brow and I was panting loudly after having two orgasms. I wanted it to end with another one so wrapped my legs around him as I had done with Bryn so his pubic bone banged against my clit. I think the feeling of my stockings against his skin must have made him think twice because he suddenly stopped and pulled out of me. With a few grunts and his strong hands, he made me turn over and soon had me on all fours. I was unprepared by just how deep inside me his cock now went. It was an amazing feeling and he gripped my waist so hard there were bruises in the morning, but I didn't care, I was almost at another orgasm when he doubled his speed for what felt like an eternity before I felt him swell inside me. He too had worn a condom, but that was enough to trigger a final orgasm of the night.

Well, not quite the final one. Once Pat had pulled out of me, I went to the bathroom to clean up and came back to a still sleeping Keiron in the bed and all our clothes hung up. Little was said, the ladies knowing smiles seeming to say 'Welcome to the club - wasn't that fantastic?" and I was wished good night with a hug from each in turn. I lay back, my head having been cleared by the exercise of the past hour and thought about what had just happened. It may have been a centuries old tradition, but this was 1975 and surely things like that had no part in modern life? The 20yo feminist in me was sure that this was just men using women, they had used me in the same way my Denis and Felix had used me. Then I thought about what they had done and what it felt like and almost without thinking my fingers were on my clit and I was 'twiddling' like I was 14 again as I thought of being fucked by them again and again. Me shaking through a mighty orgasm didn't wake my husband and it was mid- morning until he woke and offered a stammered apology for what had happened. He said that if I had been told I might have refused to marry him, and he didn't want that. He begged me to just try and forget and move on. He didn't know about my track record of doing that when I left London so was probably surprised by the ease with which I did just that. Except that I didn't forget. Each time we had sex all I could think of was Bryn and Pat and how they had used me. Poor Keiron. He was an amazing husband everywhere but between my legs.

We had a lovely holiday and then went back to Sligo to work, only returning to see his family just before Christmas. We were staying over so unpacked, had a cup of tea and a gossip before Sheila asked Keiron to go down to the shop with her to bring back some extra groceries. That seemed innocent enough, mom wanting some time alone with her son, so I had no objection. No sooner than they were down the drive though than Pat grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs to their bedroom. He didn't say anything. He didn't have to. Once he grabbed my hand, I knew what he wanted, what was expected of me and I didn't argue, I didn't protest. I let him strip me of my clothes and sit me on the edge of the bed as he took off his. Once he was naked, I finally got to examine his monstrous cock in detail. I wrapped my hand around it as best I could, marvelling at its weight and size. It filled my hand and I lovingly stroked and then firmly wanked him. Then he pulled my head towards it and I tried to suck him. I really wanted to, but he was so big it was difficult. With part of his knob in my mouth and a firm grip on the shaft he was satisfied for a few moments and my fanny was quickly bubbling with my juices, which helped when he drove his battering ram of a cock deep inside me. I think I came immediately and twice more before he pulled out and wanked all over my belly and tits.

We cleaned up and were drinking tea watching the TV when Keiron and Sheila got back. Was that a secret smile she gave me? I don't know but over that week she kept finding excuses to leave me alone with Pat and each time she did he fucked me. He didn't really give me a choice and if I'm honest I wanted it too but even if I hadn't, I think he would have taken what he wanted. Was it just that week? No, it carried on like that for the next 40 odd years. He was only 39 when I married his son and I can assure you that up until the day he died he was more virile than many men half his age. Every time we were alone together - and Sheila was always leaving us alone - we had sex, right up to the point he was in a hospital bed and I lovingly wanked and sucked him for a final time, two days before a second heart attack finally killed him.

I think my early experiences made me if not submissive then at the very least receptive to being dominated - I found the expectation of sex with Pat almost as exciting as the act itself. It wasn't just Pat though, I was not a faithful wife and my job with its irregular hours for staff meetings etc gave me ample excuse to meet other men. Much as I loved my husband, I wanted better sex than he could provide. I think word went around once I fucked a colleague. It seemed that there was a circle of men that were looking for affairs and it became known that I could be pressured into it by vague threats to tell my husband that we were already having an affair. Sort of 'If you don't fuck me, I'll tell your husband that you have fucked Billy' at which point I usually gave in and spread my legs as required.