The Couple Ch. 02

Story Info
Georgia and Jason are always looking to try something new.
3.6k words
4.43
5.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They won't do it." Carmen looked up from her hands. "I mean, it's just not going to happen. They've known each other for years. They're friends, and ..." She flapped her hands in her lap so that her fingers tapped against her bare thighs.

"Well, they'd better," Georgia sounded nervous. "I mean, look at the two of us." She traced down from where her breasts almost escaped the dark bustier. Beyond the waist-cinching corset onto the smooth skin between the brief panties and stocking tops. "It's not like we get dressed up like this every day."

"Well, we did once," Carmen giggled. "Remember the Winter pub crawl in our second year?"

"Anything done in University automatically doesn't count," Georgia wagged her finger in Carmen's direction. "That's a universal law. It doesn't matter what you smoked or how many tables you danced on in your underwear while you were raising money for winter relief."

The two women fidgeted with their suspender belts and the places where the bustier pinched their skin. Finally, they resorted to twiddling their fingers while they both kept their eyes on their laps.

"We both still look pretty good," Carmen said when she looked up again. "You've got great legs."

"Thanks," Georgia said. "You look pretty hot too. Your shoulders are very tempting." Georgia pointed to the place where her slender neck met her shoulder. "You know for a bit of teeth work."

"I get goosebumps when that happens," Carmen smiled. "All the way down to my legs."

"I'm a bit of a bitey person when things get ..." she waved her hand to indicate the start of something. "You know. It's just something I do when I get turned on."

"Oh, I can't concentrate on anything when I'm completely turned on. I go limp." Carmen shrugged, making her boobs rise further up in the tight-fitting corset. She glanced down at the movement. "Oops, almost in nipple territory." She tugged around the edges of the ornate underwear to bring it back into position.

"You should leave it. Jason gets all gooey when he sees nipples."

"Gooey?" Carmen asked.

Georgia emulated her shrug and the following boob fix-up. "You know. Show him the nipples, and he no longer has a mind of his own."

"I think Vincent prefers my ass to my tits," Carmen said. "At least that's where his hands seem to have a default setting."

"Jason's pretty equal opportunity when it comes to body parts. Anyway, it's pretty difficult to defend anywhere once he starts to grope." Georgia's cheeks blushed. "I guess he's going to have to give some other body parts a go tonight."

"I'm telling you, they won't go through with it. That's one of the reasons I made it a condition for us to...." Carmen waved her hand through the space between them. "You know. I don't think there's a snowball's chance in Hell that those two will seriously do it."

"Oh," Georgia sighed.

"What is it?" Carmen asked.

"Well, I thought you might be a little interested in the two of us." Georgia didn't make eye contact with her friend. "I mean we did more than just dance on the Winter pub crawl."

"We kissed because people put more money in the buckets if we did," Carmen said slowly.

"You fondled my boobs too."

"I did not!" It was Carmen's turn to blush.

"Groped both at the same time," Georgia said with a definite nod.

The two looked back at their hands in their laps until Georgia spoke again.

"I thought you might like to have another go," she said.

"Did you like it?" Carmen still couldn't make eye contact.

"Well, I thought I did at the time, but if you don't want to."

"No. No. It wasn't that I didn't like it," Carmen said. "I enjoyed that you ground your ass against me while I did it."

"You do remember!" Georgia pointed a triumphant finger at her friend.

"Yeah, but I'm not a lesbian. I like the guys. You know when I see a hot guy like your Jason and, well, you know."

"Or your Vincent," Georgia added.

"Yeah, he's a cutie. There are girls I find attractive, obviously," Carmen said after a pause.

"Nicole," Georgia drew out every syllable.

"Oh! My! God!" Carmen shrieked. "That girl just had everything going on! Everything just moved perfectly. Watching her walk into a lecture was like watching a porn movie."

Georgia nodded enthusiastically. "I have no idea how she got everything to move that way. And her lips!"

"Witchcraft, pure and simple," Carmen said. "That's the only possible explanation."

"So I wasn't the only one who got hot down under when she walked by?" Georgia asked.

Carmen threw up her hands. "Okay! You've got me. I've been hiding my true lesbian tendencies all these years."

The two women broke into a long burst of laughter that left them both breathless. When they recovered, Carmen looked up at her friend. "Have you ever been with a girl?" she asked.

"What happens in University stays in University. I thought we'd already established that."

"Have you told Jason?"

"God, no. He'd drop into a lust coma at the thought of me and a hot girl. Like you," Georgia added after a pause.

"Now you're trying flattery. Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?" Carmen looked everywhere but at Georgia's face.

"I think it's been tropical in here for a little while. What about you? Have you ever?"

"A female cousin who slept over." Carmen held up her hands at Georgia's open-mouthed stare. "It was nearly over before I even realised what was happening. And having your first orgasm is kind of distracting."

"So," Georgia said archly. "The truth is now coming out. You gave your cherry to another woman."

"We were hardly women," Carmen rolled her eyes. She then gave Georgia a hard stare. "So, if it comes to it, which it, absolutely, one hundred per cent guaranteed, won't, could you ... with me."

Georgia smiled. "I'll close my eyes and think of Nicole." The pillow thrown by Carmen hit her flat in the face.

"Pillow fight!" Georgia shouted.

The front door opened, and the two women froze.

"Georgia, Carmen?" called a masculine voice.

For a moment they remained immobile. Then acting in perfect unison without a spoken comment between them, they straightened the cushions, checked their corsets and lifted their bustiers so that too much of their boobs were not on display.

"In here, Sweetie," Georgia answered after gaining a quick nod from Carmen.

Jason smiled at his wife as he entered the room, followed by another attractive man. They grinned as though they had won their first championship rings.

"You were not dressed like that when you drove here!" Carmen exclaimed.

"Oh yes, we were!" Carmen's husband gave a twirl that showed off his ass cheeks perfectly framed by the leatherette chaps both he and Jason wore over their posing pouches. For effect, he flexed first the right then the left cheek. "You will never again doubt the courage of your husband, woman." He folded his arms across the leather vest that was the only other item of clothing he wore and looked down at his lingerie-attired wife on the sofa.

"I told you we could do it for you, honey," Jason said with a smug smile at Georgia.

"Do what?" Georgia asked as she folded her arms across her chest. Jason's brain became fully occupied with his wife's breasts. Forming a response was now beyond him.

"Emm," he said, as his nervous system jump-started itself again. "You know, go a bit macho, macho man for you."

"Is that a Village People reference?" Georgia asked.

"Yes."

"The challenge required a bit more than that," Georgia said. "If we'd wanted to watch the YMCA, we could have looked it up on youtube."

"Told you," Carmen said.

Vincent frowned at his wife. "Told you what?"

"That you couldn't go through with it. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained, I suppose. Shall we get dressed again, Georgie?"

"Might as well," Georgia sighed.

"Hang on! Jason stepped in front of the verbally defeated Vincent. "I thought this was going to be ... Well, a foursome, not to put too fine a point on it."

"That was a fine point?" Carmen asked rhetorically.

"Yes, but how was it going to start?" Georgia asked. She was standing now and half-turned to her husband so that he could see the curve of her behind, barely housed in the tiny panties. The tactic was unfair and left Jason out of any discussion for the next moment.

"We were going to swap," Vincent said, unable to prevent himself from grinning at Georgia.

"Did they completely miss the main point?" Georgia asked Carmen.

"He's a man," Carmen replied. "You know they stop listening before the important bit comes up."

"Shall we show him how it was supposed to start?" Georgia asked.

"Nicole, right?" Carmen asked in a shaky voice.

"Totally Nicole," Georgia replied as she turned in place. Her firm cheeks, separated by a thin strip of material, were now visible to both men.

"Damn," Carmen said. "You've gone and locked their brains, Georgie."

Georgia placed a hand on each of Carmen's shoulders, looked over her shoulder at the two distracted men and then back at Carmen. "This might wake them up," she said.

It took a moment of organisation and gathering of courage, but that completed, the two women tilted their heads and moved their faces closer. Their lips met tentatively at first, just a brush, maybe just making sure that one wasn't going to take advantage of the other. The second touch lasted longer. The third involved movement of the lips, and then they truly kissed. Neither looked to see the reaction of their men. Instead, teeth nibbled on lips, mouths were open, and maybe, just maybe, a tongue may have slipped into that opening, although neither would confirm it after the event.

When they broke apart, both women were breathless and closer together. Georgia's arms were no longer on Carmen's shoulders, they were now around her friend's back, and one of Carmen's hands rested on one of Georgia's distracting buttocks. So, it took a moment before they could look to see the situation with the boys. Both men had frozen in place.

"See anything you like?" Carmen asked as she turned Georgia to face them and rested her head on her friend's shoulder.

"Fuck!" The word took about thirty seconds to reach the final syllable as it exited Vincent's mouth. Jason's eyes were still glazed over. A small amount of drool may have spilled from the side of his mouth.

"So, you two were going to ..." Vincent waggled his hands.

Georgia nodded. "That was the plan."

"While we watched?" Vincent asked.

Carmen nodded. "There was, of course, going to be a fair exchange, but I knew you couldn't go through with it."

"Go through with what?" Vincent asked. To be fair, his posing pouch bulged considerably, and his brain was probably oxygen-deprived.

"It's a quid pro quo situation," Georgia said.

"A what?' Vincent asked.

"Vincey, you're a lawyer, for fucks sake!" his wife rolled her eyes. Meanwhile, Georgia stepped up to Jason and gave her husband a gentle slap to the face.

"What did I miss?" Jason asked.

It took a moment for Vincent to gather himself. "Jason, we have to kiss," he said.

Jason wiggled his eyebrows at Georgia. "Told you I was irresistible, honey." His triumphant smile disappeared as his friend lent in towards him.

"Whoa, big guy, what the actual...?"

"I said, we've got to kiss," Vincent said.

"Normally, there's some wining and dining involved," Jason tried a smile at his tired little joke until he realised that the rest of the party were on a different wavelength entirely. "What's going on?" he asked.

"Don't you listen to anything?" Vincent chided him. "Remember when we set up this evening. A quid pro quo swap." He looked at the women for support before realising this was something he would have to do himself.

"A quid pro quo?" Jason said uncertainly.

"It means ..." Vincent began.

"Yes, I know what it means, thank you very much," Jason said. "What's the quo that has to be quidded?"

"Well the girls are going to get ... comfortable with each other, and we get to watch as long as we're prepared to ... get comfortable too." Vincent's voice slowed from the excitement of describing what his wife and her friend were going to do.

"Comfortable?" Jason said. He eyed Georgia warily as though she'd led him into a situation with his eyes closed. She just tutted and rolled her eyes again.

"Time to get dressed," Carmen said and started to head towards the door.

"We have to kiss," Vincent blurted out as if his life depended on it. "And do other stuff so the girls will too."

"Did I agree to this?" Jason asked and then did a short internal audit. "Of course, I agreed to this."

Carmen opened the door. "Come on Georgie."

"We'll do it!" The words came out of the mouths of both men at bullet speed.

The first attempt resulted in what would best be called a peck.

"Gee, I think their lips might have touched," Carmen stage-whispered to Georgia.

"Come on, boys," Georgia said. "Are we for real or what?"

The men's only contact was hand to shoulder and hand to waist. Their body's tilted inwards at forty-five degrees.

"I told you," Carmen repeated.

"If we're going to do it, let's do it properly." Georgia sashayed towards the men so that their pouts remained in place as their heads moved to follow her. "Hello, darling," Georgia smiled at her husband as she placed her hand on the back of his head. She found no resistance as she brought his face down to meet her's and their open lips collided as they kissed. The kiss lasted long enough that Jason was breathless at the end of it. Georgia just turned to her friend's husband and repeated the same operation for her part. He put up some resistance while he glanced at Carmen. His wife just rolled her eyes, so Vincent went with it. He, too, was breathless at the end of the full-on kiss.

"Now, let's repeat, close your eyes," Georgia instructed. The two men eagerly complied. Again, Georgia reached out in a leisurely manner and placed her hands on the back of both heads. As they leant in, lips already parted, she smartly bent out of the way and brought the two men into the appropriate contact. It took a moment for them to notice the difference, and in that time, they had kissed each other with gusto.

Georgia controlled their movement, slowing the release.

"There we go," she said. "Was it good for you?"

"He's scratchy," Jason complained as he rubbed at his chin.

"That's manly, you mean," Vincent stated.

"Scratchy,' Carmen called from the couch.

"Do you feel any less 'manly'?" Georgia asked.

Both men felt aroused. A glance down showed that Georgia's sharp fingernails had found the shapes of their manhoods within the posing pouches and were gently traversing the terrain.

"Try again," she said.

With a degree of reluctance but with the incentive of stimulated sex organs, they brought their faces together and kissed. They then kissed some more.

"I still think you should shave," Jason complained, but their faces remained close while Georgia teased their erections.

Carmen followed in her friend's sashayed approach and stopped behind her husband. She slipped the leather vest from Vincent's shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor. With her own beautifully manicured and two-tone polished nails, Carmen drifted over her husband's nipples. Small circular motions brought them to erection, and, as she changed and began to pinch and roll, they remained hard.

"Okay, honey," Georgia whispered in Jason's ear. "Now's the chance to do something I know you're good at." She guided her husband's mouth to Vincent's nipple. Jason used his tongue at first, flicking and gliding over his friend's nipple to draw even more stiffness from it. When it was between his lips, he sucked and pressed his lips and tongue around its shape. Vincent's eyes closed, and his mouth opened a little. Georgia tickled his lips with a finger before she slipped it between them and gave her friend's husband something to suck on.

Carmen undressed her husband and snapped open the press studs that held the posing pouch in place. Originally designed for strippers, the costumes were simple to remove if you knew how. The underwear fell to the floor, and Carmen's shapely fingers wrapped around the solid shaft of Vincent's penis. Performing her impression of a stripper, Carmen spread her legs to either side of her husband as she sank into a wide-open squat behind him. She kissed and gnawed his butt cheeks. His cock throbbed in reward for her attentions.

Leaving Jason to suck on his friend's nipples, Georgia repeated her friend's actions and removed her husband's underwear. Then slut dropped behind her husband. There was nothing gentle about her actions. She bared her teeth and sank them into his bottom. At the same time, she tugged his balls downward. Jason caught his breath and then allowed his body to follow in the direction of his balls. His lips connected to Vincent's chest and then his stomach as he followed his wife's urgings. His chin first connected with Vincent's cock as Carmen held it in place.

Jason hesitated as he felt the head of his friend's cock nudge his jaw. It continued to move as Carmen stroked her husband's cock over Jason's face. Georgia's hand rubbed along Jason's length until his mouth opened. Vincent's phallus hit the gap between Jason's lips, and, as he'd been doing all along his friend's body, Jason kissed the head. Vincent's cock swelled into Jason's face and throbbed at his open mouth. A second kiss and a drop of precum joined the space between cock head and Jason's lips.

Jason's tongue became involved and ran over the glans. The drop of precum disappeared into Jason's mouth. Georgia's free hand steered Jason's mouth down further until the whole of the penis head sat behind his lips.

"Suck, honey, suck," she whispered into her husband's ear. The sudden gasp from Vincent told her Jason was well on the job. Carmen brought Jason's hand to the base of his friend's cock and helped him wrap his fingers into place. Georgia linked into Vincent's fingers and tangled them into Jason's hair. The last things in place Georgia and Carmen stepped back to admire the show. One of Jason's hands worked on his cock, while the other kept a firm grip around his friend's. His cheeks moved as he sucked and worked his tongue over the tool in his mouth while Vincent gradually drew the mouth further along his shaft.

"Fuck," Carmen said as she watched. "I guess there's no way we can get out of it now, is there?"

"Think of Nicole," Georgia advised. She couldn't take her eyes from the view of her husband as he took a little more of his friend's cock into his mouth. "Although it's going to be difficult to think of anything after this."

"I... I know what you mean." Carmen's hand stroked the back of her friend's neck as she spoke. This is certainly something to put away in the wank bank."

"Oh! Was that tongue?" Georgia gasped as she watched Jason use his mouth on Vincent's erection. "I think my husband just ran his tongue along your husband's shaft."

The two women watched on for a moment in silence. The only sounds in the room were the wet ones of Jason sucking, licking and stroking Vincent's cock, and the heavy breathing of Vincent. Both men's eyes were closed. Vincent was half guiding Jason's head around his genitals and half supporting his weight as the strength left his legs. The fellation seemed to go on forever but, in the blink of an eye, Carmen needed to break the silence.

"He's going to come." Her voice, barely a whisper, was also the loudest thing in the room.

"How can you tell?" Georgia had adjusted her volume to match her friends. Her hands quivered as she held them by her side and away from the area covered by her silken panties.

"He always makes that noise just before ...."

Vincent grunted again. The palms of his hands pushed on Jason's head so that only his friend's hand stopped him from having the entirety of Vincent's cock thrust down his throat. Already choking on an intrusion he was unfamiliar with, Jason struggled to breathe and placed a hand against Vincent's muscular thigh to push himself away. The first burst of sperm found its way to the back of Jason's throat, and, in a panic, he succeeded in pulling his face off Vincent's long tool. Vincent's member pulsed up into the air, and the second burst of ejaculate followed an arc that landed on Jason's face. Eyes still closed, Vincent replaced Jason's hand with his own and formed a tube which he wanked along the length of his penis. Spurts three and four also hit Jason full in the face. By the fifth, the intensity had fallen off and splattered against his friend's bare chest. Six and seven hit the carpet. A moment later, Vincent himself collapsed to the floor.

12