The Couples Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in the middle of our cooking frenzy when Matt walked out of the other bedroom, yawning. "Have you guys gone crazy?"

His eyes fixed on Tanya and Kathy "Holy cow! obviously you have!" "Uh, you're making enough noise to wake the dead."

"Sorry about that. Want an omelet?" I asked.

"Sure. Why not?" Matt said, reluctantly tearing his eyes away from the two women. "What in the hell is going on?"

Monica walked in wearing silk pajamas and a robe. "That's a good question! You're all nuts! Its four in the morning!"

Kathy walked over to Matt, stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the cheek. "We couldn't sleep so we decided to have breakfast."

Her nipples were hard, her big breasts pressing into his chest as she leaned into him.

"Holy shit, Kathy!" Matt said.

Monica's eyes widened as she watched. Kathy's tee shirt rode up as she kissed Matt, exposing her bare pussy and bottom. "Oh my god! Kathy! Your bottom is hanging out!"

Monica was dumfounded, blinking as she tried to process what was happening. She noticed that Tanya was wearing the shirt I had worn the night before and Kathy was in one of Tim's favorites. "Did you change clothes in the dark and get things mixed up?"

Tanya brought over a couple of plates and set a place for Matt and Monica. "Something like that. And if we're crazy, who better to go crazy with than our best friends?"

"What happened? Oh my god! Did you and Sam ... you know?"

Tanya grinned. "Yes, we did, and you should try it."

She leaned in closer and added, "He has a great tongue."

Monica's eyes widened and she blushed a deep red.

Incredulously, Monica asked, "Kathy and Tim too?" Then she answered her own question. "Of course! You guys are all so bad!! That's why you're not wearing any..."

"Nothing gets by Monica!" Matt joked and laughed.

"Uhuh!" Tanya grinned. "Oh yeah. Kathy has some... skills ... that Matt would love."

She laughed as Kathy blushed and smiled sheepishly.

We finished making breakfast while Monica was absorbing this. Matt couldn't take his eyes off Kathy and Tanya as they moved around the kitchen, bending down and reaching up for things. He was almost as incredulous as Monica, looking at Tim and me and then at the girls, and shaking his head.

After we ate and washed up, we put the dishes away and Kathy came over and sat in my lap. She put an arm around my neck and kissed me. Matt's eyes were all over her. Her nipples were plainly visible through Tim's tee shirt and when she sat down, the hem of the shirt rode up to her hips exposing her light-red bush. In turn, Tanya sat on Tim's lap. The swell of her breasts very apparent under my shirt, while she was just as exposed as Kathy. We looked at each other and winked.

"Kathy! You're shameless!" Monica exclaimed. "And you too, Tanya! I love you guys, but I don't know what's got into you!"

"I can't believe you, Kathy. You're always so straight and proper!" Monica continued.

"I don't know what happened. It started off as a joke," Kathy said, looking at Tanya for help. Our friend went on to tell Monica about the bed-swapping stunt, explaining that it started as an idea just to mess with Kathy's head.

"Then I just asked myself 'why not?'" Kathy continued.

"I would have never have even considered it before, but like you said, we've lost our minds ... and it was so worth it." Tanya smiled.

"Oh my god! We could never do that!" Monica looked at all of us then at Matt, who was, as you'd expect, already more than convinced. "Could we?"

He shrugged his shoulders. Monica sat on Matt's lap and continued. "We've never been with anyone else" Her eyes widened as she thought about what had happened. "Oh god! You watched each other?"

"Yes we did". Tanya laughed." It's a whole lot better than porn!"

Matt was looking back and forth at Kathy and Tanya. I could tell he was picturing them naked and in different positions. "I hadn't been naked in front of anyone but Sam either," Kathy said. She looked over at Tim. "But I like it. It feels great!" He grinned.

I could see that Monica was wavering. She looked around at Tim and me again. "I can't believe this ... you shared, and you watched as another man ... My God!"

Tanya played it up. She smiled and said, "It was fantastic! You'll love it if you give it a try. I didn't even notice whether Tim and Kathy were watching us, but we watched them."

Tim and Kathy both quickly added, "We did."

"Matt?" she asked. "Do you think you could? I don't know if I could even watch."

Matt nodded and replied. "It's up to you, Babe. I wouldn't do it with anyone else but these guys, but haven't you ever wondered what it would be like?"

"Well. yeah, who hasn't?" She answered. "But wondering is different than doing."

Monica sighed, and chewed on her lip. She looked at Kathy and Tanya again and said "If you can..." Then she got up and took off her robe. She looked at me and then at Tim. "I guess our card games could be a little different from now on!"

Monica laid her robe over the back of a chair. Looking at Matt she said, "God, this is embarrassing. Are you sure?"

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah, let's try it. At least this once..." He grinned, looking at Kathy and Tanya. "I mean twice."

"And do you all have to watch?" Monica asked.

"Yes!" We replied in unison and laughed.

She leaned forward as she pushed her pajama bottoms down, letting them fall and stepping out of them. Her legs were longer and slimmer than Kathy's or Tanya's. Then she unbuttoned the top two buttons on her pajama top and kicked the bottoms away. Monica was trimmed neatly into a narrow, dark-blonde strip. "Mmm nice!" I commented.

Monica blushed. I'd always thought that wives and moms were more likely to leave their bush natural, like Kathy did. She sat back down on Matt's lap.

"We have all weekend. There's no hurry. It's all about relaxing and enjoying ourselves. Two more nights," Tim said. We sat there stalling for a while, unsure of what to do next.

"Kathy, why don't you show Matt what you showed Tim?" Tanya said. My wife looked at me and I said "Might as well."

She kissed me again, got up and walked over to where Matt and Monica were sitting. Monica kissed Matt then stood and walked over to me and sat sideways on my lap. Kathy reached down for the hem of her tee shirt and pulled it up and off. Her large pink-tipped breasts bounced as they fell out of the shirt.

Kathy leaned in and kissed Matt, then squatted between his knees. She tugged at his shorts. He lifted so she could get them off and his hard cock sprang out. She smiled and cooed, "Ooh!"

She took him in her hand, stroking slowly, then leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his cock. Matt had the same look of amazement on his face that Tim had had. Kathy looked up into his eyes as she swirled her tongue around him and took him deeper.

As Kathy took Matt into her mouth, Monica gasped, "Oh my god! Kathy!".

I rested my hand on her thigh. Matt put both hands on Kathy's head as she bobbed up and down. He rolled his head back and groaned loudly. I met Tanya's eyes and we smiled and winked at each other.

"I cannot believe I'm watching this!" Monica said. Kathy's head kept moving slowly, pausing often to look up at Matt. She reached up with her hand and cupped his balls.

Tanya chuckled. "I told you Matt would love it".

I moved my hand up Monica's leg to caress the inside of her thigh. She gripped my hand suddenly and looked at me with uncertainty in her green flecked eyes. Then she slowly released it. I caressed her thigh and she sighed. I kissed her neck. She moaned softly and I could feel her slowly loosening up. Her breathing was becoming rapid. I pulled on her knee and she spread her legs, allowing me to run a finger lightly along her swelling pussy lips.

Matt stood up, holding Kathy's head in place, and started moving his hips. She gripped his ass cheeks, showing no signs of stopping. His fingers were wrapped up in her red hair. He rocked his hips, slowly fucking her mouth.

"You go, Kathy!" Tanya said in a husky voice, then added "Much better than porn!"

Matt gently pulled out of Kathy's mouth and, taking her hand, helped her to stand up. They walked over to the couch and she leaned over it holding onto the back. Matt's cock was hard and throbbing as he stood behind my wife. He caressed her back and slowly guided the head of his cock between her ass cheeks and down to her pussy, then he slowly pushed all the way in. Kathy moaned loudly as he held her hips and began to thrust.

Monica shuddered as she watched. She was becoming soaked. I gently pinched her clit between my thumb and a fingertip, rolling the button. She gasped and caught her breath. As she got excited, I stood up and helped her to her feet. I looked into her green eyes as I unbuttoned her pajama top, slid it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I steered her over to the granite-topped island in the kitchen, took her by the waist and lifted her up to sit her on the countertop.

"Whoa, that's cold!" Monica shrieked, as her naked bottom touched the cold stone. I quickly stripped off my pants and shirt, lifted her knees and pushed her back onto her elbows. I kissed my way up the inside of one thigh, then ran my tongue up the inside of the other, and finally licked the length of her swollen pussy.

To one side, I could hear Kathy moaning. "Oh ... oh ... oh," with each one of Matts thrusts.

I pushed my tongue into Monica and caressed the under part of her clit with it. I could feel her hand in my hair and her nails dug into my scalp. She moaned louder. "Ohh! Ohh! Ooh!"" as I circled her swelling clit with my tongue, sucking, squeezing and rubbing it. Monica started moving her hips and lifted her knees higher. I gripped her thigh and squeezed as I added a finger to my efforts massaging her on the inside and she responded by moving even faster. I felt her body quiver and jerk, then her juices as she flooded my mouth. Monica lifted her hips and pressed against me with a long, drawn out groan. "Ohh.". She was so wet that my face was dripping.

Kathy's moans were coming faster "Oh! Oh! Ooh! Yeah! Ah! Ah! God! Ohh!"

I pushed Monica's legs up as high as they would go and sucked her clit as deeply into my mouth as I could. I added a second finger, rubbing that special spot, and moving my fingers slowly. Monica was shaking hard when I stood up, pulled her to the edge of the counter and entered her. I almost came as I watched the head of my cock disappear into her puffy pink folds. She was tight, soaking wet, and so, so hot. Her green eyes looked at me and then rolled back. I pushed in and pulled out steadily, plunging in a little deeper each time. She grasped the edge of the counter tightly, her breasts bouncing in time with my thrusts. I looked over and as I met Tim's eyes I nodded and groaned. "Ohh. Fuck yeah!"

He grinned back.

I straightened Monica's long legs, holding them vertically and as wide apart as she could take. I quickened my pace.

Then, at last, I released Monica's ankles and held onto her hips. I looked into her half- closed eyes and came hard. It felt like I'd never stop throbbing and jerking, cumming inside her. With a gasp, she suddenly clenched me tight and squeezed me with her legs. We held on to each other tightly as wave after wave washed over us. Then, slowly, we both relaxed. I smiled at Monica and she smiled back. We both panted out a 'Whoa!' at the same time. Our chests were still heaving as we tried to catch our breath.

Both Monica and I looked over in time to see Matt thrust a final time into Kathy. My beautiful blonde wife moaned and her body stiffened as she came. Matt's knees almost buckled and he pulled Kathy's hips tightly against him. Her breasts were swinging under her, and both of them were shaking. Matts butt was clenching as he pumped harder.

My wife was a wet slippery mess when Matt slipped out of her, her red bush soaked and matted. Tanya ran into the bathroom and came out with some towels to put on the couch. Matt and Kathy plopped down next to each other, both of them covered in sweat. Her chest heaving, Kathy smiled and said, "Wow!".

Matt looked at Tanya, "You were right, she's got skills!" Tanya laughed.

I slid out of Monica and helped her down from the counter. She looked down and giggled "You're dripping".

She grabbed a towel and handed it to me.

I grinned, raised an eyebrow and told her that was her fault. She grinned and added "Maybe next time cowboy!" I laughed and dried my cock.

"This is insane!" Monica said. But ... Wow!"

Matt squeezed Kathy's thigh and said, "I could get used to this!"

I got up and mixed some champagne and orange juice, Monica helping to hand out the glasses. When she handed a glass to Tim, he ran a hand over her bottom and squeezed it. She laughed and wiggled.

Matt got up to go to the bathroom and I sat down beside Kathy. A rivulet of sweat ran down between her breasts.

"See what you started Honey? Still fun?" I asked her.

"Oh my God, yes! I cannot believe this" Kathy said as she sipped her drink. "How are you doing?" she asked me.

"I'm having a ball! I never thought watching you ... um ... in action would be this hot," I replied.

Kathy laughed and said, "I can tell you're enjoying yourself. Just remember to wipe your chin off." She smiled when, without thinking, I reached up and wiped my chin.

I stood up and refilled everyone's glass from the pitcher. "Looks like we've started our own little tradition."

"Yeah!" Tim said, "Watching is almost as hot as doing!" I had to agree.

Matt walked back in and kissed Monica. "Doing okay, Babe?" he asked.

Monica smiled and answered "Uhuh! I never ever would have dreamed this!" She excused herself to the bathroom.

Kathy's pussy lips were still swollen, parting her light red hair. I caressed them as she leaned back. Tanya got up from Tim's lap and walked over to Matt. She slid the shirt off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Matt put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer. She put her arms around his neck and they kissed.

Monica came back and walked over to where Tim was sitting on one of the dining room chairs. His eyes followed her graceful walk as she moved towards him. He stood, slid his shorts off and sat back down.

Tim's cock was standing straight up. Monica reached down, pulled his tee shirt up and off, then put her hands on his shoulders. He looked up at her as she straddled his knees. Her pussy lips were swollen as she lowered herself onto his hard cock, all of us watching as Monica slowly slipped down on Tim's cock. He groaned as he slid farther into her, his fingers squeezing her bottom.

"Hot huh? I asked Kathy.

"Beyond my wildest dreams!" she sighed.

"How'd it feel?" I asked as we watched Monica's hips begin to rock back and forth on Tim's lap.

"Honestly?" Kathy said, "It felt really naughty but it was incredibly hot! I wondered if I would regret it tomorrow, but then I decided I didn't care. It's different, being ... um ... fucked by someone else, but God it feels good!" She put her hand on my leg. "Especially being watched. How about you?"

"Fantastic! I've wondered what it would be like with those two for a long time. They were both terrific. Sometimes you have great ideas". I leaned in and kissed her. Then I laughed. "I didn't think you were going to let Matt go and you were going to have to swallow"

She giggled. "I almost didn't ... next time I may not."

Tanya slowly squatted in front of Matt and brushed her hair back behind her ear. She held his cock in one hand and licked up and down the entire length. She cupped his balls and sucked on them lightly, his cock got harder as she licked and played. She ran her tongue all around his swollen head and then took him into her mouth. She looked over at Kathy and me and winked.

Kathy whispered, "Tanya has skills too!"

"Yes she certainly does," I said. My cock stirred again as I watched Tanya's head move up and down on Matt. Monica tossed her head back as she rode Tim faster, her long hair hanging down almost to her bottom. Kathy reached down and stroked me gently. "I don't think there's anything left in there" I joked.

"You might be surprised. Want to find out?" Kathy asked.

I grinned. "Show me some of those skills Babe, But..."

"But what?"

"You might taste Monica."

"Well... I already know what Tanya tastes like, I might as well taste her too. You enjoy the show and I'll take care of this." she murmured as she leaned down over my lap. She licked around my growing head and nibbled at the skin. Sure enough, it was getting hard again. She cupped my balls as well and tickled the sensitive spot just beneath them. Kathy's tongue swirled around my cock; sucking, teasing, cajoling, bringing it to life again.

Matt lay down on the floor. Tanya faced us while straddling him, sitting on his chest, stroking him, and then moved forward and guided him inside her. Matts hands were on her hips and she slowly sank the rest of the way down onto his cock. She rested her hands on his knees and began to move slowly. She bit her lower lip, looked at me, then closed her eyes and rocked a little faster.

Her breasts pressed against my leg, Kathy slowly bobbed her head up and down on my cock, and soon I was fully hard again. She climbed up on all fours next to me on the couch. I ran my hand down her back and over her bottom. The skin on the inside of her cheeks was so soft. I ran my fingertip over her pucker and felt her jerk. Then she moved her finger and touched mine, which sent shock waves through me too.

Monica's hips were bucking in a frenzy. She was tossing her head back and forth, her long hair flying. Tim was holding her hips and then his hands slid down to her bottom, his fingers leaving red marks where he was squeezing her cheeks and pulling them apart. I could see the sides of her breasts as they bounced to her rhythm. Monica arched her back and ground her hips on Tim for three long, slow, hard thrusts then she held him there. "Ohh!"

Her whole body quivered and she tensed like a drawn bow, a muscle in her bottom going into a spasm.

Tanya started moving faster, rocking back and forth on Matt. She came too far forward and Matt slipped out. She reached under herself and guided his cock back into her pussy. Her bottom made a slapping noise each time she bounced on him her breasts swaying in time with her rocking. Her mouth was open and she moaned loudly, "Ohh, ohhh yesss." She closed her eyes as she moved faster, and when she opened them again they were glazed over. Matt was pushing up into Tanya, grunting. Soon she sat straight up, stiffened her back, and came with a sharp hiss. From where I sat, I could see the dark hair of her pussy as her stomach quivered as her orgasm washed over her.

I couldn't hold back after that and I started to throb in Kathy's mouth. She tightened her grip on me and I came as she sucked harder, running her tongue up and down the underside of my cock. I gripped her bottom with one hand and her hair with my other. My cock was so sensitive that I groaned out loud.

Everyone was out of breath but had a grin on their face. Kathy released me and sat up. Monica slowly raised herself up, Tim's cock slipped out of her, glistening as it softened. She leaned forward and kissed Tim on the lips. Then she sat on his lap. He put his arm around her waist and rested his hand on her hip.

"This is going to be messy," sighed Tanya. She slowly brought one leg over Matt's chest and then swung the other over his legs, pivoting so that she ended up facing him, somehow managing to keep his cock inside her. She leaned forward and kissed him, then slowly lifted her bottom. There was a puddle on Matt's belly as Tanya stood up and he slipped out of her.