The Coupon - A Denial Story

Story Info
Vanessa makes a bargain to get her clit touched.
5.6k words
4.51
19.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The people engaging in this are purely fictional and over the age of 21!

I hope you enjoy :)

****

Vanessa was laying on the couch, when I came home from work. Obviously hadn't heard me, as her blue eyes were focused on something on her phone.

Her blonde hair was bound into a perfect braid and resting on her left shoulder.

"Hey Baby," I said and she jerked, scrambling to lock her phone and put it away, looking a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, Rick, sorry, I didn't know you were home early today, I would have changed, I..."

We had an agreement, that she usually greeted me with lingerie, or naked, or just a robe I could easily slide off her body. But now she was in her casual, baggy t-shirt and pajama shorts.

"That's okay, I forgot to tell you. You can still go change now, but first... But were you looking at?" I asked, after she already got up and turned away, ready to run upstairs and change, and now she froze, hesitating for a second.

"N-Nothing." She shook her head, as she looked back over her shoulder.

"Don't lie to me, Ness..." I warned her, my voice stern. "What was it? You're all flushed."

She hesitated for a second, and then slowly turned around, her eyes locked on the ground.

"Nothing..." She whispered, but then looked up to see me raising my eyebrows.

"If it's nothing, you can just show me, right?" I said, and she slowly nodded, reaching down and unlocking her phone.

"It's just some videos..."

I stepped closer and she gave me her phone, still avoiding my gaze. I already had an inkling it could only be porn, she liked to watch it, when she was alone, very well aware, that she wasn't allowed to touch herself.

I pressed play and saw a woman tied to a spreaderbar, he face on the mattress, her legs slightly spread, feet wide, her wrists between her legs, her ass up in the air, her pussy on full display. A guy came into view, a hitachi in his hands and I looked at the title.

'Tied up babe denied and fucked'

Ness looked at me, her face a bright pink, her eyes glued to the ground, obviously feeling ashamed of watching this.

"Don't be mad, please," She said quietly, and I paused the video, reaching out and stroking her cheek.

"I'm not mad, Baby, you know that. As long as you didn't touch yourself. Did you?" I asked and she shook her head vehemently.

"No! I swear!"

"Okay, good girl. You know you can watch all the porn you want, you know I don't mind that, but you're not allowed to touch yourself. And I can see you are watching girls having to endure the same things as you, huh?" She had been denied for five days now and desperate. To the point that she woke me up in the middle of the night to ask me to put some pressure on her clit becaused it tingled so bad.

"Y-Yeah..." She whispered.

"What turns you on that you specifically watched that video?" I asked and she swallowed thickly, blushing even more.

"The, um... the spreader bar. The... the way they use it, so she can't close her legs. And how accessible her... her pussy is," She answered and I nodded. She looked at me and let her eyes roam my body. I was still wearing my suit from work, even my tie.

"I know you love the suit, baby," I told her and loosened the tie, opening the top button, before I pulled her towards me by the hem of her shorts, kissing her passionately.

"But if you don't go and change now, I'll have to punish you. I know how much you love being naked for me," I told her and she nodded, turning and almost running up the stairs.

I chuckled and went into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water, while she came down again, and I had to chuckle.

"Really, baby? Panties, bra, stockings and heels?" I asked, looking at the skimpy, lacy set she was wearing.

"I thought you might like it," She said with a small smile, her face still a little red.

"Oh, I do. I really do," I confirmed and sat down, pulling her into my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in, kissing me deeply, before she opened another button of my shirt.

"Perfect." She grinned and put her hands on my pecs, "will you... touch me today? Please?"

"Touch you where, baby?" I teased and she blushed.

"My pussy."

"I can put a kegelball into you, if you like."

"That's not what I mean!" She protested and I chuckled.

"Then be more specific! Tell me exactly what you want," I told her, putting a hand on her thigh, sliding it upwards and she trembled.

"My... my clit, please, Master. Will you stroke it, today?"

"Hmmm... not sure, I have to think about that." She wiggled her hips, but didn't even try to hump me.

"Please... I'm... Master, I'm so horny," She whispered, her voice needy and I stroked my hand over her stomach, feeling the smooth, warm skin under my fingers ripple.

"Horny and sensitive apparently. Show me how horny you are, Baby," I ordered, and she slowly reached down, pushing her panties aside, and showing me her wet pussy.

"Fuck," I mumbled, seeing the clear fluid, making her pussy and thighs shiny. Her clit was visibly swollen. "You are drenched, baby, what did you do?"

"I was watching the video..." I pulled the lace back in place and she shuddered.

"And now, how are you feeling? Are you tingly?" I asked and she nodded.

"My clit and my nipples," She told me and I pushed her back a bit, opening her bra and revealing her perky, small tits. Her nipples had never really been sensitive, but now, they were hard and her whole areola had gone darker.

"Fuck, baby, look at those beautiful nipples. So needy. Come here," I told her and she scooted back up, so I could get my mouth on them. I closed my lips around the small bud, gently suckling. She whimpered and squirmed on my lap.

"How is that, baby? Tell me how you're feeling," I asked, while I moved on to her other nipple.

"G-Good. Feels so good," She whispered, her hand in my hair.

"You've been such a good girl for me, baby. So patient and so obedient," I praised her, and she whimpered, when I took her nipple into my mouth again, this time, a bit more forcefully. "But you know, I can't just give you what you want, right?

"No..." She sighed and leaned back a little. Damn, she really was perfect. So obedient, so gorgeous, so horny.

"When did I last touch your pussy?" I asked and gave her nipple another gentle lick, making her whimper.

"Ye-yesterday, when I woke you up in the middle of the night."

"And you don't want to get greedy, do you, baby?"

"No... No, Master."

"So, I won't touch your clit today. But I'll get the kegelballs and maybe play with your nipples later."

"Th-Thank you, Master." Fucking perfect. She knew, that she was supposed to be grateful for any touch at all.

I let her up, so she could sit on the couch, her knees spread wide. I kneeled between them and pulled her panties to the side, looking at her dripping cunt.

"Your pussy is beautiful, baby. And so fucking wet, and so horny," I praised her and she moaned, her eyes closed.

"I am. So horny, Master," She admitted and I parted her lips with my fingers, looking at the clit peeking out of its hood.

"Look how swollen your clit is. It's huge. And so red and pretty. You're really desperate, huh, baby?"

"I am," She answered, and I grabbed the first kegel ball, covering it with her slick and slowly pushing it in. She gasped and arched her back, the small sphere slipping inside her tight pussy.

"There we go. You're such a good girl, letting me put these inside you," I praised her, grabbing the other one and doing the same.

She whimpered and rolled her hips, her legs trembling, when the balls settled inside her.

"Does it feel good, baby?"

"Y-Yes. So good. My pussy feels so full, Master."

"Mmmmh, you look amazing," I told her, pushing the panties back in place and stroking her inner thigh.

"I have to do something for work but it shouldn't take longer than 15 minutes. Move around a bit, walk around the house, no bra though. You know the drill."

"Yes, Master. Thank you." She nodded and slowly got up, walking into the living room.

I sat down in my office chair and opened the document, starting to work.

I tried not to stare, but my eyes kept moving back to her, seeing her sitting down, then getting up, and pacing through the room. She was clearly aroused, her breathing heavy, her cheeks flushed, her nipples still hard. She was moving her hips a lot, probably because of the kegelballs.

"How is that feeling, baby?" I asked, after I watched her sit down for a moment, her hand rubbing her thigh, before she got up again.

"A-Amazing. Every time I move, the kegelballs shift, and... and it feels so good," She answered, her voice high-pitched.

Then she went into the bedroom and I concentrated on my work. I was done soon, closing the program, and getting up, to go and check on her.

Instead she came to be, trembling, her cheeks flushed and pressed a piece of paper into my hand. Confused I looked at it before I recognized it.

It was one of the coupons I made which would grant her a reward. Things we could try in the bedroom, things I'd like to do to her, mostly things that would take a lot of convincing.

"You want to try that? Really?" I asked, holding back my excitement. She nodded, her eyes fixed on mine, her bottom lip pulled between her teeth.

"Yes. But... Can you please touch my pussy as a reward? I'm not even asking for an orgasm, just... touching," She whispered and I chuckled, kissing her forehead.

"You've been such a good girl, Ness. Letting me put the kegelballs in, not trying to rub your clit against anything, being a good, obedient girl. Of course you deserve a reward," I told her and she squealed happily, wrapping her arms around my neck, and pulling me into a deep kiss.

I picked her up and carried her upstairs, gently throwing her on the bed.

"But I choose the position and you will be restrained," I warned her, and she nodded.

"I expected no less." Fuck!

"Good. Now, lay down and get comfortable. I'll be right back," I told her and she smiled, stretching and then wiggling her hips, making me laugh.

"Oh and take those damned panties off! Heels stay on though," I added and she smiled, pulling the thin fabric down her legs, her pussy glistening, her clit and lips red.

I went to the closet and took the spreader bar out, before going back into the bedroom.

Her eyes widened, when she saw the bar, and she bit her lip.

"Oh my god," She whispered, her eyes fixed on it.

"You still want that? Want to be tied up like in the video?"

"Fuck yes!" She said and I laughed.

"Good. Well then, ass up, wrists between your ankles, and legs spread."

She did as she was told and I got onto the bed behind her, fastening the bar to her ankles, making sure it was tight enough, but not too tight. Then I pulled her wrists further under her to attach them to the spreader, making her moan and shift her hips.

I took a few steps back and looked at her. Fuck. That was hot.

"I will set a timer, but won't tell you for how long. You are not allowed to cum. Once you reached the end of the timer, I will grant you your reward, okay? Remember your safewords?

"Yes. Red and yellow."

"Good girl."

"Oh, Rick?" She only called me Rick while we were in dynamic when she was serious about something.

"Yes, baby?"

"Don't be too hard on me, please. I am kinda scared and I don't want to safewords after a minute, so... be gentle. Please?"

"I'll be careful, I promise. And I will give you pauses to recollect yourself."

"And can you keep the suit on? It's superhot."

"Of course. Kegelballs still in?"

"Yeah."

"Everything good? Can I start? Do you have any questions?"

"No, I'm ready."

"Great."

I started the timer and got behind the bed. I had positioned her at the very edge of it.

"Now, let's see..." I would be allowed to tickle her. While she was naked. Tied up. With her pussy spread open.

I stroked her ass and she jerked.

"Don't worry, Baby, I'll be nice."

She was shaking a little, already anticipating, that this would be difficult.

"If you don't relax it will we worse," I reminded her and she tried, taking a deep breath.

I started by gently scratching her skin on her calves, the tickling was really light and she giggled.

"That's it, baby. Don't fight it, just let it happen," I told her and she laughed a bit more.

I moved up to her thighs, and she squirmed, her body twitching, while she giggled.

I ignored her ass for the time being and sat beside her on the bed. I ran my hands up and down her sides, and she bucked her hips, her arms and legs trying to close, but she couldn't, her giggling filling the room.

I stroked over her back, a normal caress I would do on any other day and her back arched away from me, her whole body shuddering.

"Usually you don't think that this is ticklish, baby, why does it affect you so much today?"

"I... I-I don't know, Master. I feel like everything is a-amplified," She managed to say between giggles.

"Mhhh, I see. Good girl, telling me that."

I put my flat hand on her back, trying to sooth her, and then started gently scratching her sides, moving over her ribs, and she jerked, her arms and legs trying to move.

"Oh shit!" She groaned, her voice a high-pitched squeak, her face turning a deep red, as she giggled.

"Still okay, Baby?" I asked and moved behind the bed.

"Y-Yeah... S-Still okay," She answered and I reached out, stroking over her ass cheeks.

Her pussy was drenched, her clit visible, peeking out of her wet folds. I could see her muscles twitch.

"Are you maybe enjoying that, baby?" I asked and moved my hands up her inner thigh in slow, teasing circles, moving closer and closer to her pussy, but not touching.

"I... I don't know, Ma-Master."

"Really? You seem very wet to me. Really wet. Like you are enjoying it," I told her and then moved my hand down her thigh again, her muscles jerking under my fingers.

"Maybe," She whined and I chuckled, moving up until I reached the sensitive spot between ass and thigh, and her leg twitched violently.

"Oh no, no, no," she giggled and wiggled her but, "ohhhh!" A moan spilled from her lips and I smiled.

"Ohhhh?" I asked and stroked the sensitive spot again.

"Mhhmmmm!" She moaned, her whole body twitching.

"That sounds like pleasure, baby. Are you sure you're not enjoying it?"

"N-No... Yes... Maybe... I don't know, Ma-Master," She moaned.

I reached under her hips and teased the skin between her hips and her pussy, and she jerked.

"Ahh, there it is. That's the spot, isn't it, baby? The super sensitive spot that turns your body into mush," I whispered, tickling her again and she squirmed, giggling.

"Ye-yes, yes, it is," She panted and then whimpered, when I tickled her there again, her pussy dripping.

"Good, good, baby. You're such a good girl."

I moved back down her thigh, before moving up the other leg, gently teasing the skin, before I got to her ass and tickled the inner side of her ass cheeks, and she cried out, her hips twitching, and she giggled.

"Please... Please, not there, Master," She begged, but her hips were pushing up, her body obviously asking for more.

"Your body seems to be disagreeing, baby. I can see your pussy, it's fucking drenched. Does that feel good? Does your body enjoy being tickled?" I teased her and she moaned.

"No, I... I... I don't know," She answered, and her body twitched again.

"It seems like your body likes it. It seems to crave the stimulation," I told her and she gasped, when I started tickling her ass cheeks again.

"Oh fuck!" She laughed and her whole body was shaking, her ass trying to clench, but the spreaderbar was keeping her legs and ass wide open, her pussy on full display, clenching around the balls and another moan escaped her lips, before she bit her lip, trying to muffle it.

"Baby, no need to hide your pleasure, you know that," I told her and tickled the soft skin between her hip and her pussy, and her hips lifted off the mattress, her back arching, another high-pitched, muffled moan leaving her mouth.

"I am pretty sure, you are enjoying that. You're pussy is gushing. You're so wet, baby," I teased her and moved behind the bed, slowly sliding the High-Heel off her left foot.

"Oh no, no, put that back on! Please, please, please, Master, no!" She begged, her voice high and panicked, her feet twitching, but her toes curled.

"Shhh, baby, just relax, and take what's coming. Your feet look so pretty in stockings!" I told her and traced my fingertips over the sole of her foot.

"Ooohhhh, nooo, no, no," She giggled and squirmed, her whole body trying to move, her toes curling.

"Relax your feet, Baby, let it happen," I told her and she giggled, her toes uncurling, her body shaking slightly.

Slowly I let my fingers move to the area below her toes, and she squirmed.

"There, that's it, baby, you're doing amazing," I told her, slowly tickling the spot, and her foot twitched.

"No, no, no, no, no," She giggled and jerked her foot, curling her toes.

"Uh-uh, baby. Toes uncurled. Don't make me tie your toes," I threatened her, and she took a deep breath, forcing her toes to uncurl.

I continued my slow, soft tickling, and she giggled, her feet jerking, and twitching.

"Mhhhm, that's it. Such a good girl," I praised her and stroked over the top of her foot, her body shuddering.

Then I took off her other shoe, and slowly removed the stocking, running my fingers over her now naked sole.

"Fuck, you look so beautiful, Ness," I whispered and she whimpered, but, to my surprise, spread her feet.

I started on the right foot, gently tracing the sole, her panting filling the room, her toes twitching.

"Oh god," She groaned and I smiled, seeing how her pussy was clenching around the kegel balls.

"I think I should replace the kegel balls with my cock, what do you think, baby? Do you think your pussy would like that? My thick cock inside you?" I asked, and her hips bucked.

"Yes! Please, please, put your cock in me. Please," She begged and I chuckled.

"So desperate... Remember, I won't touch your clit. And you are not allowed to cum."

"I won't! I promise, I won't, but please, put your cock in me. Please, I need it," She whined and I chuckled, before I untied her to lower her hips and get the balls out.

She whimpered, and then groaned, when the balls popped out, her pussy gaping for a moment, before it clenched around nothing.

"Ass up, Baby. Let me tie you down, again," I told her and she obeyed, pushing her hips up so I could get the spreader bar back in place.

Then I pulled her back onto the edge of the bed and opened my zipper. She whimpered at the sound, her hips wiggling.

"Fuck, you are desperate, aren't you?" I teased her and stepped between her legs, pulling her up a little and lining myself up with her pussy.

"Ready, baby?"

"Yes, please, please, put your cock in me, please," She begged and I smirked, before I slid inside her in one smooth thrust.

"Ahhhh, yesss," She moaned and her pussy clenched around me.

"Fuck, baby, your pussy is so hot," I groaned and slowly pulled out, before I pushed back in, careful not to push too deep, I didn't want my balls to touch her clit.

Instead I gave her shallow thrust, her pussy fluttering around me.

"Oh god, thank you. Thank you, Master," She panted and her pussy twitched.

"How does that feel, baby?"

"So good. So good!"

I slowly pushed into her, before I let my fingers glide over her sides, and she jerked.

"Oh shit, please, not now. Please, not now," She begged, but her pussy tightened around me.

"Not now, what? I said I would replace the balls, baby, not stop the tickling... Your timer hasn't gone off yet, has it?"

"No, it hasn't," She admitted and whimpered, when I started to tickle her side.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no!" She giggled, her pussy squeezing around my cock, and her whole body trembled. Fuck, this was so hot!

12