The Covid-19 Citation Pt. 02

Story Info
Nurse continues her slut training for local police force.
5.9k words
4.14
19.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(From the previous episodes, Cindy had encountered a tall older Police Officer from their small town that gave her citations for speeding and not wearing her State required Covid-19 mask when out in public. The fines and resulting license suspension would have caused her to possibly not be able to get to work, and still have substantial fines to pay. He then offered an alternative program called ARD(Accelerated Rehabilitation Disposition). ARD is usually reserved for D.U.I. arrests, but the cops in this town adapted a variation allowing them to find easy targets with law breaking women.)

The Covid-19 Citation-Part 2

After Cindy's first ARD(Accelerated Rehabilitation Disposition) session ended, she poured herself a glass of wine and climbed the stairs to get a hot shower. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt. Of course, her ass was sore from the Officer's belt, and her pussy was a little tender from the rough fucking she'd received, but she had cum very hard and that hadn't happened in a long time. For some unknown reason, she hadn't feared the tall cop who took advantage of her situation. His voice was almost hypnotic when he calmly told her what was going to happen. Without dwelling on it, she drank half the glass of wine in one gulp, and stepped into the steaming shower. Ouch, that hot water woke up the belt stripes on her ass, so she quickly added some cold water.

Stepping out of the shower, she toweled off, looking in the mirror and asked herself how that big cop had zeroed in on her, as an easy target. There were certainly many younger women going into the convenience store who weren't wearing masks? Had he mistakenly thought those times she had smiled and waved to him as an invitation? While her friends and even Bob, her husband had often told her they considered her to be the epitome of a strong woman, none of them realized that she had a submissive side to her personality. Evidently the cop had zeroed in on her submissive nature almost as if it was tattooed on her forehead.

Cindy picked up her terry cloth robe and wrapped it around herself and carried the half glass of wine over into the bedroom. Turning on the tv, she propped herself up on some large pillows, and groaned a little when her sore tushy reminded her of his belt. She half-smiled knowing she'd deserved that for swearing at him with a four-letter word. Her dad had given it to her as a teenager whenever she stepped out of line, and she adored her dad. Cindy and her sister often wondered if their strong Dad had ever disciplined Mom the way he did them. It was usually with his belt or hands on their bare butts. Cindy probably had received about three times as many as Deb, but was closer to Dad than Mom. Deb seemed to lean slightly more towards her mother.

Sipping her wine, she suddenly realized that her crappy day at work had completely disappeared from her thoughts. Just then her cell buzzed on the bed, and she saw it was Bob calling.

"Hi hon, how was your day on the road? Where are you tonight?" Cindy asked.

"My day was the usual, sitting on my ass all day. My butt's about half numb. I'm staying the night here close to Lexington," Bob said.

Cindy laughed at his remark, thinking she wished her butt was half numb right about now. "Okay baby, get a good night's sleep and be careful on the road tomorrow. When do you think you'll be home Friday?"

"I should roll into Lancaster around two in the afternoon, so let's say after I file my log, I should be there by two-thirty."

"Okay, see you later when I get home from the hospital. Love you."

"Love you too," Bob said, and the phone went dark.

Cindy felt guilty that she had to fuck that cop, but Bob hadn't shown much interest in several months. And in the past, she had asked if he would take a more dominant role with her, but that just wasn't in his make-up. Just because she'd turned sixty, didn't mean she wanted to give up a healthy sex life, but it just wasn't happening. She stopped dwelling on their home-life situation and went back to thinking about that tall police officer.

She still resented that he had used the advantage of his official power to coerce her into sex. But what choice did she have now? She knew Bob would have been very upset had she lost her driving license, and as a result her job. Plus have a $700 ticket to pay. So, she had decided to just go with the flow and try the plan that Sir had laid out for her. But it still bothered her how he had made her his now-willing target.

With the tv on in the background, her hand had opened the belt to her robe. Pulling it apart, her hand drifted up to her breasts and she roughly pinched her nipple, while her other fingers found her hard clitty. That cop had awakened something in her, that she'd forgotten existed. Twisting her nipple while rubbing her clit, the combination of pain and pleasure quickly pushed her close to another orgasm. She had never told Bob or anyone else, how she enjoyed receiving some pain during sex. She'd almost cum when Sir was spanking her after getting several strokes with his leather belt.

BUZZ...(what the hell?),...it was a text message coming on her cell this time. She picked it up and saw it was that number Sir had given her earlier.

How is ur evening slut? Hope ur not having 2nd thoughts? . . . .

No Sir. . . Everything's cool,...my butt's a little sore is all...

Good, you earned it,. . . . I have a task 4 U B4 Wed. . . ur to trim and shave that bush off ur pussy. . . I like a slut smooth down there. .

Okay Sir. . . will do that. . .thank u 4 my training. . . ur Slut. . .

Good little slut. . . see you then. . .around 8. Sir

Cindy laid the cell on the bed and rubbed a finger in her now soaking wet pussy. She put herself to sleep with yet another orgasm and woke up the next morning with the tv still on, and her robe open from her chest to her toes.

She got herself cleaned up, and dressed in a fresh nurse's uniform. Driving to work, she decided to get another cup of coffee and a bagel and egg sandwich at Sheetz' convenience store for breakfast. She was famished. This time, she'd worn her mask, but no police cruisers in sight. She'd paid the same clerk as yesterday with her card, and now the clerk was smiling at her from behind her mask. Cindy smiled back, but wondered what that was all about.

Cindy drove into Lancaster and parked inside the parking garage attached to the hospital. The next two days at work and at home went pretty much without incident. On her way home Friday afternoon, she was driving past Sheetz and noticed a borough police cruiser again sitting at the pumps. When she looked though, it was a young, handsome Latino officer pumping gas. She'd hadn't seen him before. She thought that maybe Sir had a day off. It didn't look like the younger officer was paying any attention to the people going in or out of the store.

When Cindy pulled into their driveway a few minutes later, she saw Bob's pickup sitting in the garage with the door still open. She got out of her SUV and went into the house through the garage and hit the door button to close the garage.

Bob was sitting in the living room with the television on, and a bottle of beer in front of him. Cindy went over, bent down and they kissed.

"How was your day, baby? Did you just get home?" Cindy asked.

"Nah, I've been home about an hour. Week was just okay, traffic on the interstates is a nightmare right now." Bob replied. "What about you, anything special happen here at home?"

"Uhh, no, nothing special. Just long hours at work, and fighting city traffic on the way home. The usual crap." Cindy answered.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, your car registration is out there lying on the kitchen table, you must have forgotten it. And there's one of your work masks lying there too. Thought you might need them." Bob reported.

"Oh crap! Well, it's good I didn't get stopped then," Cindy said kind of sheepishly. She saw Bob wasn't really paying attention to her reaction. Her heart rate had just jumped up about twenty beats in the previous exchange.

"I'm going to get out of these scrubs and get a quick shower," Cindy said as she headed upstairs.

"Okay hon, see you later." Bob answered while watching some wildlife show.

As she walked up their stairs, Cindy smiled to herself, but felt guilty for lying to her husband. Well, she reasoned, how would the truth have sounded to him?

"Well hon, actually I did get stopped for speeding and a mask violation at Sheetz, but it's okay because I'm fucking this big cop to pay off my fines. Oh, and he took his belt to my ass for saying fuck."

She thought yea, that would have gone over really well. Or maybe it would have made Bob want to take his belt to her ass too? Probably not.

She had made up a nice beef stew the previous night and they had that for dinner. With the Covid-19 virus still in full swing, there wasn't anyone going out for dinner anymore, unless it was take-out. After dinner they sat on the sofa together and watched a movie. They were both pretty tired, and wound up falling asleep with the tv still on. They eventually woke up and dragged themselves up to bed, and zonked out. Not much worry about Bob wanting her tonight anyway.

Saturday morning, Cindy was awakened when she felt his mouth sucking her breast. Now she'd have to try and find a way not to fuck her husband. Before long, she felt his hard cock nestled against her ass, and any other time of the year, she'd have been all over that. She turned around toward him and pushed him back onto his back.

"Hon, let me do this. It's been so long since I tasted you." She said.

"Okay, baby. I love that mouth of yours anyway." He answered.

Cindy starting kissing his chest, licking his nipples and gradually worked her way down his belly, tracing a line with her tongue. His cock was getting harder as she got closer, and she barely licked the head and watched it jump. His cock was nice and thick, and she was reminded how much she'd missed it. After licking it down to his balls and back up the length, she buried her mouth on his shaft and he groaned in pleasure. She loved being able to do that to Bob, or any man for that matter. It felt good to have that power over men.

She gradually started bobbing her head up and down his shaft, while gently raking her fingernails on the underside of his balls. She could tell he wasn't going to last very long from his reactions. Moving her fingers a little lower, she started toying with his asshole, teasing it with the tip of her pointer finger. Bob groaned again, feeling that intrusion. She could feel his tight sphincter starting to spasm, and she picked the pace with her mouth. The head of his cock had swelled even more, as she fucked her mouth with his cock. When Bob grabbed a handful of her hair, she inserted her finger halfway into his ass and he grunted loudly as thick ropes a cum hit the back of throat. Cindy had trouble swallowing his load as fast as it filled her mouth. Finally, it had stopped pumping and she pulled her finger out of his asshole and a final thick wad of cum landed on her tongue. He tasted so good, and she loved pleasuring her husband like that.

"Thanks baby, it has been so long since I came like that," Bob said.

"No, thank you lover, I love pleasing and tasting your crème," Cindy said.

Bob pulled her up and kissed her deeply, with his tongue inside her mouth.

"Well I'm glad you like it baby. I've been storing that up too long." He then pushed her back and moved his head between her thick thighs. He spread them wide and started licking around her pussy lips and flicking his tongue over her swollen clit. It was Cindy's turn to moan now and she put her hands on his head to guide it. It didn't take long for her orgasm to build up and finally she screamed and clamped her powerful thighs onto his head. They both remained in bed for several minutes afterwards until Bob finally got up to go pee.

Cindy laid there thinking that she hadn't come as much in the last six months as she had in the last three days. Usually it was from her fingers and vibrator. Bob finally came back to the bedroom and started to get dressed. Cindy felt a guilty sigh of relief that he didn't want to fuck her, at least right now. She was still fresh for Sir, should he ask. And she was pretty sure he would ask her.

The next day, Bob did some yardwork, and Cindy helped, and he usually hit the sack early Sundays because he was on the road with his truck at 3:00 a.m. So, he had kissed her goodnight around 7:00 p.m. and Cindy packed him a lunch for the road. While packing his lunch, Cindy thought that her blowjob must have released all his sexual tension, nothing to worry about. Again, she felt guilty for the betrayal. But what else could she do?

Cindy was up early Monday morning, and stopped at Sheetz again for coffee and a bagel to take to work. Donning her mask, she saw a small number of the shoppers weren't wearing theirs. Sir would have a field day if he'd been there now. After another long day at work, Cindy drove home and decided to get another coffee to take home for dinner. This time that young, Latino police officer was pumping gas into his cruiser. As she slowly rolled past him, she was surprised when he smiled and gave her a little wave. What the hell was with these cops? Could they all see what a slut she'd become? After her momentary confusion, she smiled and waved back.

She thought, great, now they must all see and think I'm a target for them. She would have to ask Sir sometime, what was going on. Pulling into a spot close to the door, she quickly donned her mask and headed inside. After getting her coffee, she went over to that same clerk to pay.

"Hi, and how was your day?" the clerk asked with a smile from behind her mask.

"Uh, it was just okay. Hey, how often are the borough cops sitting out there?" Cindy replied.

"Well, I don't know, but it seems to be pretty often the last month or two. They're nice guys and it makes us feel safer knowing our store isn't an easy target for robberies," the clerk answered.

"Ok thanks. Maybe they're looking for other easy targets," Cindy said, as she turned to go out the door.

"Now he's sitting in his car, like when Sir was watching me." Cindy said quietly to herself. She was starting to see the pattern the cops might be using to find easy targets. Oh well, she had broken a couple laws, so there was no getting around that part.

Later that evening after dinner, Cindy was relaxing in front of the tv and her cell buzzed.

Evening my little slut. . . how was ur weekend? . . .

It was restful Sir. . .thx for asking. . .

So, tell me slut. . .did you stay fresh for me? . . .

Yes Sir. . .but I gave a BJ. . .

Ok. . .that's good. . .Keep hubby happy. . .g night. .

TY Sir. . . g night.

Cindy had texted Bob earlier to say good night, since he always went to bed early when on the road, or the night before. She was having second thoughts about agreeing so easily with the tall cop to his demands, but not sure she had a lot of choices. And truth be told, his dominance excited her more than anything in the last decade of her marriage. She always knew she was something of a slut, but that had been mostly with her husband and a couple boyfriends before that. But she'd had a couple affairs over the years, as had Bob, but they both had come to an agreement on not letting that break them apart.

Tuesday was another long day at the hospital, admissions were high from the virus, but the staff was starting to see signs of it lessening. Cindy drove all the way home, went inside and plopped on the sofa. Later, she just microwaved a Healthy Choice dinner and ate it with a small glass of wine.

After dinner, she went upstairs, and got undressed and went over to the bathroom. She pulled Bob's electric razor out the vanity drawer. It had a pop-up mustache and beard trimmer that she could use. Lifting one leg, she placed her foot on the edge of the tub, and turned it on. After a few minutes she'd managed to remove all the bushy longer hair on her pussy. She cleaned up the fallen hair and dropped it into the commode and flushed it. To finish the job, she decided a tub bath would be more helpful. After filling the tub, she lowered herself into the hot water, and spread her legs to thoroughly soak the hair still around her pussy.

Grabbing a new razor from the pack, she spread a lady's brand of shave gel onto her pussy, and started to shave. The hot water and gel helped her shave the area as smooth as a baby's butt, so they say. Cindy hoped Sir would be pleased with her work, it felt very smooth to her fingers, and she hadn't nicked herself anywhere, which is always a plus. She opened the drain, and stood up to get a quick shower to rinse any unwanted hair off the rest of her body.

After toweling off thoroughly, Cindy went over to their bedroom and laid naked on top of the bed covers. She thought she'd watch some tv before going to sleep.

BUZZ _ _ _her cellphone informed her of another message.

Evening Slut - - - Looking forward to tomorrow night?

Yes Sir - - - I just finished ur assignment.

Good slut- - -nice n smooth?- - -send me a pic- - -want to see.

Ok Sir - - -gimme a min.

Cindy propped herself up on the big pillows with her legs spread wide. She took the cellphone and snapped two pics, just in case. It made her feel like such a slut, but it also made her hot to do that. She quickly checked the pics and attached them to a text and hit send.

Here they are. . . hope u like it. . .feels very smooth. Slut Cindy..

Excellent Slut. . .Can't wait to see in person. . . G night.

G night Sir.

Cindy was just lying there thinking of her actions, when her phone rang again, this time it was Bob. She answered it.

"Hi baby. How was your day?

"Another day in paradise," Bob joked. "What about you, anything interesting happen at work, or otherwise?"

"Nothing much at work. Just finished a tv dinner, and got my shower. Oh, I have a little surprise for you when you get home." Cindy said.

"Oh, what kind of surprise?" Bob asked.

"Let's just say, I trimmed my garden for you. Hope you still like that."

"You mean down there? Yea, always loved you nice and smooth. Sorry I haven't given you much attention these last couple months." Bob offered.

"It's okay baby, well, we're not kids anymore. So, I understand. Hey, would you like to see how it looks?" Cindy asked.

"Uh sure. You mean pics? Hell yea, send 'em. I'll make it my screen saver, hahahahah...just kidding." Bob teased.

"Hell, I don't care, you know me, show 'em to anyone you want." Cindy laughed. She always loved it when they were younger, and Bob would sometimes brag about her being something of a slut. And there was a time in the past, she'd do a little exhibitionism when they were outside.

"They're on their way." Cindy told Bob.

After a few seconds, Bob said, "Wow, your pussy looks great. You sure these aren't some younger co-worker's?" Bob teased.

"You wish," she said.

"Okay Hon, I'll see you Friday, and looking forward to a closer inspection. Love ya." Bob added.

"Night baby, I'll be here waiting. Love ya back." Cindy answered.

After their phone call, Cindy again felt guilty about her infidelity. Maybe she'd awakened something in her husband. And she would eventually be clear of her fines and "training program." Then again, Sir had awakened something in her too, so maybe some good would come out of this whole crappy situation.

The day at the hospital seemed to go by very fast to Cindy, and her mind was constantly wondering what to expect from Sir later that evening. Before she knew it, she was in her car driving home, not stopping anywhere, making good time.

She decided to eat lightly, having some soup with a dinner roll, and small glass of wine. She took a shower, and went into the bedroom to tidy up a few things. She put on new bra that gave her large breasts a nice lift, and decided on a small bikini-panties. She decided to just wear a nice oversize t-shirt that had a vee neck and came down about mid-thigh. She'd thought about being totally naked, but Sir hadn't given her that direction, so she hoped he'd approve. Going downstairs, she had about thirty minutes to wait, so she sat on the sofa to watch tv.

12